Alright, to all the 2Pac lovers....

most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Eli Manning's Legendary Response When Asked If the Vikings "Have His Number"
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Budden's Take on Meek/Game
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Wayne opening up about Drake's prison betrayl. Drizzy smashed his girl
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-27-2005, 09:49 PM         #81
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it hadn't been 4 PAC most of these so called thugs wouldn't be around now. Nobody talked about thug life until pac did, now its a way of life. None of these rappers today could affect an entire culture or generation the way pac did.

Last edited by jdubb4eva; 06-28-2005 at 08:40 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #82
mace999 
space
space
$958 | Props total: 0 0
 jdubb4eva said:
If it hadn't been 4 PAC most of these so called thugs wouldn't be around now. Nobody talked about thug life until pac did, now its a way of life. None of these rappers today could affect an entire culture or generation the way pac did.

Hip Hop lesson 101 -- free for you today ..... But Schooly D, Krs 1 & Ice T were talking about thug life way way before 2 Pac was a back up dancer in Digital Underground .... so don't talk about something ya don't know
 06-28-2005, 09:09 AM         #83
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mace999 said:
Hip Hop lesson 101 -- free for you today ..... But Schooly D, Krs 1 & Ice T were talking about thug life way way before 2 Pac was a back up dancer in Digital Underground .... so don't talk about something ya don't know
i'll give u props again when i can..lol
 06-28-2005, 09:14 AM         #84
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mace999 said:

First, watch ya mouth,second ice t was talkin about pimpin, krs 1 was on afrocentricity, and schoolly d was more on the weed scene. you need to learn that there is more than 1 way to thug. pac represented thug life more than most ever did. And by the way you don't need to talk about something you dont know i have schooly d, krs 1 and ice t cd's so i know what the fu*k i'm talkin bout.

Last edited by jdubb4eva; 06-28-2005 at 09:15 AM..
 06-28-2005, 09:29 AM         #85
Chamillionaire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe this subject was brought up. His flow was different and he spoke nothin but the truth. Yall are hatin on him becausehe has his own style. Most rappers out there will lye on their mothas grave. Who else you know that flow like him? Most down south sh*t sounds tha same and most north sh*t sounds tha same. I respect yalls opinion but there is no reason to be hatin on this man. He deserves nothin but resepct. Got to the west coast and ask upcoming rappers who influenced them? Pac inspired rap and made its have the controversy in the lyrics as it has today. If it wasnt for pac there would be no hype in the rap game. If you say pac was wack and didnt make west coast rap what it is today u kno NOTHIN about the rap game! . PERIOD
 11 years ago '04        #86
mace999 
space
space
 jdubb4eva said:
First, watch ya mouth,second ice t was talkin about pimpin, krs 1 was on afrocentricity, and schoolly d was more on the weed scene. you need to learn that there is more than 1 way to thug. pac represented thug life more than most ever did. And by the way you don't need to talk about something you dont know i have schooly d, krs 1 and ice t cd's so i know what the fu*k i'm talkin bout.
Schooly D was talking mostly about weed ??????? Go listen to PSK and the Saturday night lp and tell me where he talks about weed.
Krs 1 you are right did take a Afrocentricity turn after Scott La Rock was tragically k!lled but when he was with Scott there wasn't much peace talk with his Criminally Minded lp ... 9mm ... not much Afrocentricity about that song.
Oh and I don't have Schooly D or BDP or Ice T cd's, I have them on vinyl cos I was around when they got released.
I just took offence at you saying a lot of rappers followed 2 Pac's style, but you seem to forget who were the true originators and the people who influenced 2 Pac.
I got respect for 2 Pac as a businessman and as an actor but as a rapper, he was ordinary, he only became immortal cos he died.
sh*t I am like 1 of about a 1,000 people who actually bought Big L's cd before he died, and then after he died you had millions saying he was their greatest rapper and he was a prophet and sh*t. fu*k if he was still alive he would still be earning fu*k all and not many people would have listened to him ..... But he diedand then he became immortal.

It even happens in other kinds of music .... Nirvana made 1 hit cd, Kurt Cobain blows his head off and now you got 5 million groupies saying he was a prophet and sh*t.

2 Pac is ordinary as a rapper, but cos he died he became immortal ... real talk
 06-28-2005, 10:27 AM         #87
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
You Guys Got The Wrong Vision Of Lyrics If You Think Pac Wasnt A Good Writer.

Nah you got the wrong vision of lyrics since you have all them dipset nikkas in your sig...LMFAO...fu*k outta here, Cam hasn't been ill since like 95, Juelz is aight....J.R. is decent....the rest is trash

So don't try and have no opinion on lyrics when you boostin a clique that says sh*t like "its the rooti tooti, fruity louie "....fu*k outta here son

Now my take on the pac thing is this....

I agree with the dude that started this thread about Pac not being the g.o.a.t. but he IS being a little hard on Pac. I saw that one dude said pack had the total package, and included beats in those qualities. Well, the only credit you can give to Pac for that is having the ear and picking em out, other than that you need to think about the producer...so beats are pretty irrelevant when judging the RAPPER, which is what we are doing here...not the music.

Its funny that most people can't admit that if Pac was alive you wouldn't be calling him the g.o.a.t. because Pac was one to follow trends, for the most part. He had album cuts that were creative but as far as the majority of his music he followed trends. So if Pac was alive I can imagine he would probably have just dropped a track with Ashanti, and was gettin' ready to do a corny a.ss movie like Ice Cube did a few months back.

Lets put this in perspective, Pac in his prime(2Pacalypse Now days) lyrically and creatively, he might have been one of the top 5 mc's in the game among like Kool G Rap, Guru, and dudes like that. But this is 2005, dude has been dead for almost a decade!!! Lyricists have changed, become more creative, become more intricate...THERE IS NO WAY PAC IS THE GOAT.

He could possibly be the greatest hip hop entertainer/activist of all time. Since he did so much to try and better his peoples communities(talking at black activist functions, his vast knowledge of the panther movement), he made movies, etc. BUT HE IS NOWHERE NEAR THE BEST RAPPER.

I saw Chamillionaire(white lighting) say somethin about 'there would be no hype in the game if it wasnt for pac'...ok maybe if you mean hype as in controversy, negative energy and beefs (are those good things if they are anything but on wax battles? no). But if you mean hype as in activity, excitement and sh*t like that. fu*k NO

Hip Hop was at its HYPEST before Pac even was spotted on the radar homie, get it correct. Hip Hop was its hypest BEFORE the era of beefs and controversy, thug life, gangsta rap.

Lets re-cap...

Pac was an amazing entertainer and activist, an above average emcee, and not too bad of an actor.

Thats where it stops.
 06-28-2005, 10:35 AM         #88
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittingimage said:
Nah you got the wrong vision of lyrics since you have all them dipset nikkas in your sig...LMFAO...fu*k outta here, Cam hasn't been ill since like 95, Juelz is aight....J.R. is decent....the rest is trash

So don't try and have no opinion on lyrics when you boostin a clique that says sh*t like "its the rooti tooti, fruity louie "....fu*k outta here son

Now my take on the pac thing is this....

I agree with the dude that started this thread about Pac not being the g.o.a.t. but he IS being a little hard on Pac. I saw that one dude said pack had the total package, and included beats in those qualities. Well, the only credit you can give to Pac for that is having the ear and picking em out, other than that you need to think about the producer...so beats are pretty irrelevant when judging the RAPPER, which is what we are doing here...not the music.

Its funny that most people can't admit that if Pac was alive you wouldn't be calling him the g.o.a.t. because Pac was one to follow trends, for the most part. He had album cuts that were creative but as far as the majority of his music he followed trends. So if Pac was alive I can imagine he would probably have just dropped a track with Ashanti, and was gettin' ready to do a corny a.ss movie like Ice Cube did a few months back.

Lets put this in perspective, Pac in his prime(2Pacalypse Now days) lyrically and creatively, he might have been one of the top 5 mc's in the game among like Kool G Rap, Guru, and dudes like that. But this is 2005, dude has been dead for almost a decade!!! Lyricists have changed, become more creative, become more intricate...THERE IS NO WAY PAC IS THE GOAT.

He could possibly be the greatest hip hop entertainer/activist of all time. Since he did so much to try and better his peoples communities(talking at black activist functions, his vast knowledge of the panther movement), he made movies, etc. BUT HE IS NOWHERE NEAR THE BEST RAPPER.

I saw Chamillionaire(white lighting) say somethin about 'there would be no hype in the game if it wasnt for pac'...ok maybe if you mean hype as in controversy, negative energy and beefs (are those good things if they are anything but on wax battles? no). But if you mean hype as in activity, excitement and sh*t like that. fu*k NO

Hip Hop was at its HYPEST before Pac even was spotted on the radar homie, get it correct. Hip Hop was its hypest BEFORE the era of beefs and controversy, thug life, gangsta rap.

Lets re-cap...

Pac was an amazing entertainer and activist, an above average emcee, and not too bad of an actor.

Thats where it stops.
Your not a smart person I see.
But this is 2005, dude has been dead for almost a decade!!! Lyricists have changed, become more creative, become more intricate...THERE IS NO WAY PAC IS THE GOAT
Cant believe n*ggas are that dumb.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-28-2005 at 10:43 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #89
mace999 
space
space
Nah I totally agree with what spittinimage says ^^^

Last edited by mace999; 06-28-2005 at 10:44 AM..
 06-28-2005, 10:41 AM         #90
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
You not a smart person I see.

Hmm, well at least you made a valid objection to my comments. wtf

I'm not smart because I dont agree with you right?? I'm being objective here, I'm not gettin all emotional and saying crazy sh*t....
 06-28-2005, 10:42 AM         #91
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:iagree:
 06-28-2005, 10:43 AM         #92
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uhh With the chuckster that is
 06-28-2005, 10:45 AM         #93
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Name one rapper more creative than Pac. One?lol. This is a damn joke and yall need your hip hop license revoked.
 06-28-2005, 10:46 AM         #94
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittingimage said:
Hmm, well at least you made a valid objection to my comments. wtf

I'm not smart because I dont agree with you right?? I'm being objective here, I'm not gettin all emotional and saying crazy sh*t....

Your not smart cuz you said Dipsets not lyrical based on 1 bar from one song. fu*k outta here son. And i didn't read the rest on Pac but that you agreed with homie who started the thread. So your not smart. The End :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #95
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,978 | Props total: 1576 1576
 chuckster409 said:
Your not a smart person I see. Cant believe n*ggas are that dumb.

Yeah what you said.

What the fu*k was dude talking about??
 06-28-2005, 10:50 AM         #96
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
Name one rapper more creative than Pac. One?lol. This is a damn joke and yall need your hip hop license revoked.

I will name some dudes AS creative....

Nas(Poison, Rewind, One Mic, Black Girl Lost)....easily as creative as ANYTHING Pac did

Common (I Used to Love Her, Resurrection)

Ras Kass (Nature Of The Threat, Soul on Ice, Interview With A Vampire)

I could think of more....don't ever challenge me.
 06-28-2005, 10:53 AM         #97
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TahJay. said:
Your not smart cuz you said Dipsets not lyrical based on 1 bar from one song. fu*k outta here son. And i didn't read the rest on Pac but that you agreed with homie who started the thread. So your not smart. The End :applause:

I've heard more than one bar from dipset you herb...I got Cam'rons, Big L, McGruff, Mase and Bloodsheds double disc from back in like 94...what your young a.ss know about that?

Cam still has decent sh*t, I aint no "hater" as you all preach everday. Soap Opera, dope track....Harlem Nights....dope track...

Juelz...Mic Check, nice....

J.R. Writer...he snapped on that intro to the Diplomats 2 sh*t...

rest is garbage...its no secret....Kasa kinda snapped on the intro of the first Diplomats but hes garbage most other times

Best Dipset track in years...."I'm Free" wit that S.A.S. cat...thats creativity...which they don't exhibit too often...

against dont challenge me....I'm got this hip hop down to a science.
 06-28-2005, 10:54 AM         #98
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Yeah what you said.

What the fu*k was dude talking about??

Did they teach you how to read and comprehend in 1st grade??? NO??...ohhh thats so sad.
 06-28-2005, 11:06 AM         #99
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittingimage said:
I will name some dudes AS creative....

Nas(Poison, Rewind, One Mic, Black Girl Lost)....easily as creative as ANYTHING Pac did

Common (I Used to Love Her, Resurrection)

Ras Kass (Nature Of The Threat, Soul on Ice, Interview With A Vampire)

I could think of more....don't ever challenge me.
Those are some good songs, but ahh from 3 dif artists. Can you tell me whos made as much good music as Pac did. Pac has everyone beat in the game when it comes to quality and quantity of music and hes been dead half your life. Nas ahsnt done anything decent since I Am. Common appeals to others but to me is garbage, but I'm not on that conscience sh*t. Is Rass Kass alive?
 06-28-2005, 11:08 AM         #100
junglez 22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LYRICALY PAC IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERZ IF NOT THE BEST EVER AND THATS NOT THE ONLY REASON PAC ONE THE 1ST RAPPERS TO START ACTING 2PAC OPENED ALOT OF DOORZ FOR OTHER RAPPERZ TO BE ABLE TO DO MORE WITH THERE LYFEZ LOOK AT ICE CUBE FOR EXAMPLE RAPPER GONE ACTOR ICE T SNOOP LUDACRIS DMX ALL THESES GUYZ RAPPERZ AND ACTORZ OR RAPPERZ GONE ACTORZ AND 2PAC WAS ONE THE 1ST TO HELP OPEN THESZ DOORZ -PROP ME I AINT GOT ISH-
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wont Stop Talking: Meet the NFLs next shutdown corner
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
252 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces DC4 Release Date
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy