Alright, to all the 2Pac lovers....

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
45 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside APN: Lub Me Long Time
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
155 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2005, 04:42 PM         #61
guyanesejordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac wasn't a talented "MC" like how Biggie was, but as a poet he's second to none. It's what he said that made him great, not how he said it.
 11 years ago '05        #62
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
Pac was one of the best 2 hit the mainstream...the best nah never....but if u would put him in with the underground rappers then he just be a normal underground rapper..thats the truth
 06-26-2005, 07:16 PM         #63
I_AINT_NO_JOKE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumb Thread ........

Im Not A Crazy Pac Fan Or Nothing But He Is Def G.O.A.T, Show Respect Homie.
 06-26-2005, 07:46 PM         #64
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it wasnt 4 Pac a lot of these guys wouldn't be sh*t. You got some of the best out now praisin Pac : NAS, JAY-Z, EM. Some of you said that Nas is the greatest, but how could he be the greatest if he refers to Pac so much? Also people need to remember that there are more than 1 forms of rap. For example Slick Rick is considered on of the best storytellers. What made Pac different is that he could do it all, not many could pull that off.
 06-26-2005, 07:48 PM         #65
SomeRandomGuy_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these h8rs... u lost can't u get it? pac gone to be the realest till this bi*ch blows up...enuff said...
 11 years ago '04        #66
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
 Bone Diddles said:
honestly, i have nothing against you personally, but your all idiots....tupac shakur, the greatest rapper ever? cmon now.....60% of his fame came from his death...i can name 10 rappers in the rap game today that are easily better than 2pac.....

and i keep hearin n*ggas talk about pac bein so 'deep' or whatever....n*gga plz, dude wasnt as nearly great as he is portrayed to be.....theres too many flaws in this n*ggas style for him to be the G.O.A.T.

for one....the n*ggas lyrics are simple as fu*k, if u listen to 5 RANDOM tupac songs, i guarantee u, u will hear basically the same sh*t in 2 or 3 of em, pac aint never had a line that made u go "wow that sh*t was hot"

no offense but pac had 0 tight lines in his rap career unless u consider sh*t like: "fu*k u bi*ch" "i'm a thug" "pour out some hennessey and alize" and sh*t like that hot

and to yall who talk about how pac isnt commercial and sh*t.....u need to be slapped cuz pac is one of the biggest commercial rappers ever, if not the biggest....lets look at some of his biggest hits before he died...
California Love
How Do U Want It
Keep Ya Head Up
Dear Mama
I Get Around
Toss It Up
All About U

say what u want about those songs, but the sh*t is COMMERCIAL MUSIC, honestly if the guy wasnt dead i'd consider him just another average rapper, yea its coo how he has like 1 or 2 songs on each of his cd's talking about some deep sh*t, but 95% of tupac's music is the same as every other rapper

and another thing......i saw a n*gga say "pac was great because he had emotion," hell Akon has emotion, im not gonna go call the n*gga "great," hell if we based rap on emotion, Nelly would be a fu*kin beast and Ja Rule would be the first inducted into the Hip Hop Hall Of Fame.....cut that 'emotion' sh*t out forreal this is hip hop not ice skating.....

and yall say hes so great because hes got soooooo much material........sorry but 70% of that sh*t is just flat out WHACK.....and then on top of that u try to blame eminem for makin pac's last "fake" cd sh*tty.....must be out of ur damn minds, all that new sh*t is like listenin to the same thing over and over again, and if u ask me, that last cd was definately the nicest since his death....by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

now dont get me wrong, i listen to 2Pac, but to say that hes the greatest of all time is just ridiculous, in fact i think it's just impossible to give one rapper the title of "The Greatest," but if there was one, it would NOT be 2pac

and dont give hate becuz im speaking my opinion, becuz it IS my opinion...k?thx...
i respect your opinion and all, but answer these 2 questions:
1.) If Pac is so "COMMERCIAL" why are people opening museums and teaching classes on his life and poetry? 2.) Can you name another rapper that people teach classes on? And those songs were not "commercial"

California Love-He's talkin about how he will be enjoying his life once he's free from jail.
Keep Ya Head Up-Message to the women. Saying when times get hard to keep their heads up and keep going, and fu*k the negativity.
Dear Mama-Talks about how his mother was going through hard times, and says to his mother that he appreciates and respects what she did for him.
I will explain the others later, but ya'll feel me on that right?

Last edited by knowughetto; 06-26-2005 at 09:01 PM..
 06-26-2005, 08:58 PM         #67
SomeRandomGuy_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
i respect your opinion and all, but answer these 2 questions:
1.) If Pac is so "COMMERCIAL" why are people opening museums and teaching classes on his life and poetry? 2.) Can you name another rapper that people teach classes on?

jesus...
 11 years ago '04        #68
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
Despite everything he was going through, dead or alive. Tupac is another legend/icon placed as part of Black History, and will forever be one of the top influentual people of all-time, dead or alive, point blank. Now if ANYONE can find another rapper other than Pac that will be remembered for anything positive in any culture, and that will have museums, classes, and other sh*t dedicated to that person, tell me, cause i don't think there is and will ever be!
 06-26-2005, 09:15 PM         #69
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blasphemy>>>>>>>>>you
when thugs cry>>>>>>>>>you
all eyes on me(the whole cd)>>>>>>>>yo family
 06-26-2005, 09:16 PM         #70
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
at people saying "Let him rest in peace" Like Pac is reading this right now and actually knows what we're saying and has got his feeling hurt. Some of you get offended like you knew the man personally, relax. Now, I'm gonna make a couple points, not to sh*t on Pac, but just to make a point.

You talk about the impact he had.....well what about NWA, Dre and Snoop? They had a huge impact on society. You may not like to hear this but Eminem also had a huge impact when he first came around. It might not be the same impact Pac had but it was still largely felt.

You talk about the emotion he had on the mic.....Didn't DMX almost die one time on stage from doing a crazy show and using som much energy? (Maybe I'm wrong with that but I swear I remember something happening to him when he came off stage one time). His songs are full of emotion. Other rappers show emotion as well.

You talk about him being smart and knowing how to sell records......Well isn't that the same sh*t you critisize Em and 50 for doing? (I'm in no way saying 50 is as good as Pac so please don't think that's how I feel). He made songs about fu*king, and money and all that sh*t too.

Now, if ANNNNY artist today was someone's dancer and then started rapping about being a thug, they would be labeled fake or a bi*ch as soon as they hit the scene so what's so different about Pac doing that?

I'm in no way trying to say isn't wasn't talented because he was. One of hte most talented ever and I can see why people like him so much. He was a great MC. IMHO, you can't name someone the GOAT becuase there is no way to say that because people have their own preferences.
110% on point, props
 06-26-2005, 09:17 PM         #71
Dr. B. StOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if pac didn't care about his people...the youth or whateva...he damn sure was a good actor...shoulda played jesus...
 11 years ago '05        #72
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 28 28
U will never b able to convince every1 that a single rapper is the GOAT. Simple as that every1 will always have different opinions. But one thing that is FACT about tupac is that he was without a doubt THE MOST INFLUENTIAL RAPPER OF ALL TIME.
 06-26-2005, 09:27 PM         #73
I_AINT_NO_JOKE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
U will never b able to convince every1 that a single rapper is the GOAT. Simple as that every1 will always have different opinions. But one thing that is FACT about tupac is that he was without a doubt THE MOST INFLUENTIAL RAPPER OF ALL TIME.
Ehh .... Exactly Why I Deleted My Post. fu*k It Theres No Hope Of Convincing Lol. Im Just Going To Lay It Down Simple, Pac Is The GOAT Imo.
 11 years ago '04        #74
Veno da Don 19 heat pts19
space
space
$18,978 | Props total: 1576 1576
Damn couldn't read all of your sh*t because you showed how old you were by the end of the second paragraph.

fu*k A Hot Line Make A fu*king Song That Means Something.

You one of these n*ggas that think Fab or Banks or Cassidy are great cause they got a few hot lines, but almost every song they make is the same sh*t.

Dog you gets no respect for this sh*t I can't even tell you how wrong and dumb you are.
 11 years ago '04        #75
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
honestly, i have nothing against you personally, but your all idiots....tupac shakur, the greatest rapper ever? cmon now.....60% of his fame came from his death...i can name 10 rappers in the rap game today that are easily better than 2pac.....

and i keep hearin n*ggas talk about pac bein so 'deep' or whatever....n*gga plz, dude wasnt as nearly great as he is portrayed to be.....theres too many flaws in this n*ggas style for him to be the G.O.A.T.

for one....the n*ggas lyrics are simple as fu*k, if u listen to 5 RANDOM tupac songs, i guarantee u, u will hear basically the same sh*t in 2 or 3 of em, pac aint never had a line that made u go "wow that sh*t was hot"

no offense but pac had 0 tight lines in his rap career unless u consider sh*t like: "fu*k u bi*ch" "i'm a thug" "pour out some hennessey and alize" and sh*t like that hot

and to yall who talk about how pac isnt commercial and sh*t.....u need to be slapped cuz pac is one of the biggest commercial rappers ever, if not the biggest....lets look at some of his biggest hits before he died...
California Love
How Do U Want It
Keep Ya Head Up
Dear Mama
I Get Around
Toss It Up
All About U

say what u want about those songs, but the sh*t is COMMERCIAL MUSIC, honestly if the guy wasnt dead i'd consider him just another average rapper, yea its coo how he has like 1 or 2 songs on each of his cd's talking about some deep sh*t, but 95% of tupac's music is the same as every other rapper

and another thing......i saw a n*gga say "pac was great because he had emotion," hell Akon has emotion, im not gonna go call the n*gga "great," hell if we based rap on emotion, Nelly would be a fu*kin beast and Ja Rule would be the first inducted into the Hip Hop Hall Of Fame.....cut that 'emotion' sh*t out forreal this is hip hop not ice skating.....

and yall say hes so great because hes got soooooo much material........sorry but 70% of that sh*t is just flat out WHACK.....and then on top of that u try to blame eminem for makin pac's last "fake" cd sh*tty.....must be out of ur damn minds, all that new sh*t is like listenin to the same thing over and over again, and if u ask me, that last cd was definately the nicest since his death....by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

now dont get me wrong, i listen to 2Pac, but to say that hes the greatest of all time is just ridiculous, in fact i think it's just impossible to give one rapper the title of "The Greatest," but if there was one, it would NOT be 2pac

and dont give hate becuz im speaking my opinion, becuz it IS my opinion...k?thx...
Since u say that u can name 10 rappers that are "easily" better than Pac, then tell us. IF u can somehow convince me (which I HIGHLY DOUBT IT), then I will give u props, but aint no way in hell that more than half of us are gonna agree.
 06-27-2005, 09:40 AM         #76
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:

California Love
How Do U Want It
Keep Ya Head Up
Dear Mama
I Get Around
Toss It Up
All About U

ONCE AGAIN, ALL REAL n*ggaZ IN THIS THREAD GIVE THIS PAC HATER HATE, CHEA...
 06-27-2005, 09:41 AM         #77
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Sorry But This Makes Me Sick....Tupac = GOAT
 11 years ago '04        #78
mace999 
space
space
$958 | Props total: 0 0
 KILOCHARLIE said:
people who generally think 2pac was overated didn't follow hiphop back in his prime

if it wasn't for pac hiphop would be a very different thing today, he influenced almost every rapper that has come after him

hard to explain, but if you were a hiphop head then, you'd understand
Nah if you were a real hip hop head who was around from the mid 80's, you would know the best mc's are from the late 80's like Rakim, Kane, Krs 1, Chuck D & Slick Rick, these rappers influenced Pac and Biggie and Nas ....... I remember Pac as Digital Undergrounds goofy, dungaree wearing back up dancer.
 06-27-2005, 10:51 AM         #79
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mace999 said:
Nah if you were a real hip hop head who was around from the mid 80's, you would know the best mc's are from the late 80's like Rakim, Kane, Krs 1, Chuck D & Slick Rick, these rappers influenced Pac and Biggie and Nas ....... I remember Pac as Digital Undergrounds goofy, dungaree wearing back up dancer.
exactly, if a guy like the game or ja rule had a background of bein a gay backup dancer yall would clown his a.ss until theres no tomorrow
 06-27-2005, 06:32 PM         #80
TheTruth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Can't hate nobody for that. But if Pac isn't the greatest like so many of us think, then point out an artist that's better...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Fire TV Stick 2 Brings Quad-Core CPU, Alexa Remote And AC WiFi
28 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy