Alright, to all the 2Pac lovers....

most viewed right now
37 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-26-2005, 02:42 AM         #26
phillies1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you taking all this space to write negatively about a dude thats been dead nearly 10 years shows what type of impact he had in itself.......and what a nerd a.ss n*gga you is

06-26-2005, 03:31 AM         #27
FuckWitMeNow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would like you to name 10 better rappers than Pac haha... But seriously if you think you can, then go ahead. Pac is the GOAT and no one can touch him. There are numerous famous rappers right now (Master P, Ja Rule...) that have tried copying Pac's style and there is a reason for that. Everyone wanted to be like him cuz of the person he was. He was very intelligent, yes he could write poetry which I think is really impressive for someone screamin thug life. But he didn't care what people thought, he was truely the realest. Nas has nothing on Pac, so boring to listen to and never any emotion like Pac had. 2Pac had appeal to everyone too which is what makes him so great. Personally I think it's pathetic that you started a post just to hate on the greatest ever while you really have no knowledge to back it up. I can see where you are coming from tho....if you just started listening to rap in the past few years.

14 years ago '04        #28
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 72 72
didnt even read it.. because your a moron 16yr.

06-26-2005, 09:33 AM         #29
Les W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillies1 said
you taking all this space to write negatively about a dude thats been dead nearly 10 years shows what type of impact he had in itself.......and what a nerd a.ss n*gga you is

Game over.

Last edited by Les W; 06-26-2005 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: what I meant to say

06-26-2005, 09:46 AM         #30
KILOCHARLIE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who generally think 2pac was overated didn't follow hiphop back in his prime

if it wasn't for pac hiphop would be a very different thing today, he influenced almost every rapper that has come after him

hard to explain, but if you were a hiphop head then, you'd understand

14 years ago '04        #31
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
pac was way more skilled than you think

but your small brain can't comprehend his passion

but i agree hes not #1, best emcee ever

hes the #1 rapper ever because thats based on sales and popularity and i mean, pop wise he sh*ts on 50 cent's sales...

but best emcee ever? nah he ain't, thats big pun, rakim, biggie, big l, gza then him (all-time)

06-26-2005, 09:59 AM         #32
ebric99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GIVE ME PROPS IF U AGREE WITH WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY. THE n*gga that started this thread need to shut it down or show some respect for the dead u cant diss him in one sentence and and the next say u like his music. Let the man rest. you have your right to your opinion but u are defaming this man by the things u say.So why dont you just close this thread down.

06-26-2005, 10:02 AM         #33
ebric99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KILOCHARLIE said
people who generally think 2pac was overated didn't follow hiphop back in his prime

if it wasn't for pac hiphop would be a very different thing today, he influenced almost every rapper that has come after him

^^^co-signs

06-26-2005, 10:10 AM         #34
Darko  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this thread its like preaching to the blind
the 1st statement by the thread starter is ridiculous
Why can u understand that pac is conisiderd the GOAT for many more reasons than hot lyrics

14 years ago '04        #35
DBlockinemOut 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,359 | Props total: 202 202
 KILOCHARLIE said

Real Recignize Real

14 years ago '05        #36
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 4 4
Pac was good but Big L was better....the truth

06-26-2005, 10:47 AM         #37
J-Pass  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think alot of you forget that he was teh FIRST to do it, sh*t, he was the first gangsta rapper that lived the life and made it big on the scene, pac didn't just get to the public through music, no, u ever see juiced, or above the rim or any of the pac movies? that dude lived thug life. he was what he claimed to be, how many rappers out there these days are what they claim to be?

pac > any of your favorite rappers from today

06-26-2005, 11:54 AM         #38
tamm88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN.. ANOTHER STUPiD AS.S PAC THREAD?. JUST -> STFU. =]

Last edited by tamm88; 06-26-2005 at 11:56 AM..

14 years ago '04        #39
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 2 2
The Greatest Mc Of All Time Are Stans And Fans Of Pac That's Why He's The Greatest!!!!!

The Man Is A Legend So Shut The fu*k Up And Live With It FoolS !!!!

06-26-2005, 12:15 PM         #40
bc/o06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your favorite rapper knows pac is the best

14 years ago '04        #41
refuze 381 heat pts381
space
space
$19,915 | Props total: 25455 25455
rap is a form of poetry u retard

06-26-2005, 12:55 PM         #42
slv300e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So the man makes a few club bangers and he becomes commercial? Thats not commerical. Commercial is when all you rap about is dubs, bling, cars, shoes, etc basically any proiduct. Pacs rap wasnt about material sh*t. Hardly ever did he ever rap about it... just in a few music vid he had some nice cars (benzes hummers etc) but never did he rap about it the way fake a.ss rappers do it now. And nas, he is a good lyrically but lets not forget he tried to jack pac of his style too. Im not too much of a nas fan but wasnt the track "the message" or something like that the exact same beat as pacs all eyez on me at the height of their beef? You need to get slapped straight up. Dear mama is commerical? My government teacher in high school listend to tupac and said that was her favorite song ( since she is a mother) Tupac wrote that track in prison dedicatin it to the greatest woman in his life and u stand here today and say it was commercial??? fu*k OTTA HERE i aint gonna waste anymore of my time with your ignorant know-nothing 50 cent d!ckriding a.ss

06-26-2005, 01:05 PM         #43
cincybry7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAC is the best of all time. He spoke from the heart and touched a lot of subjects people can relate too. "The message I stress: to make it stop study your lessons
Don't settle for less - even the genius asks-es questions
Be grateful for blessings
Don't ever change, keep your essence"- 2pac

If you can tell me thats not a great line, from me against the world, then ur an idiot. Pac was true. How many other people wore an earing in the right ear, and a nose ring. Pac was different and he is the greatest poet/ rapper of all time.

06-26-2005, 01:07 PM         #44
ibudafu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love biggie. love nas. love jigga. excellent rappers whose names should ring when talkin about the best. that said....

how many times have you heard a 3 verse song, made up of 16 bars and a hook, filled with hundreds of words, and the guy on the mic still hasnt said sh*t?? lets be real here. honestly, it seems that nas is the only other rapper to have a consistant message in each of his songs (excluding the underground, which most of you rookies wouldnt know of anyway).

come on now. thats why i just about gave up on rap. so many mother fu*kers that just like to hear themselves talk. hell, Dr. Seuss could rhyme. i hate to say it, but looking back, i think rap died on march 9 1997 after being on life support since september 13 1996. sad to say, but with the very few albums that have stood the test of time, i dont know if i can argue it. sure, a few classics have come out since then. but how many that have changed things for the better?

DMX dropped Its Dark and Hell is Hot...got everyone off the shiny suit sh*t. ok.
Jay-Z with reasonable doubt and the blueprint. excellent.
Scarface with The Fix. Nas had a few attempts, i think God's Son (and the lost tapes, and maybe you can make an argument for Stillmatic) was his best since Illmatic. Mobb Deep had Hell on Earth...still in my changer. 50 should have released Power of the Dollar, another that gets heavy rotation. but besides those few, what mainstream artists could match those few records?

Pac started off with a bang, and even years after he died put out better records than these bums claimin to be rappers nowadays.

Go ahead and name another rapper with more social influence before and after his death than Pac...i dare you.

06-26-2005, 01:09 PM         #45
jdm7mge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh...i gave this n*gga hate for grave digging where he shouldnt even be walkin.what would your mama say if she knew about this?

14 years ago '05        #46
slyslicknwicked 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
Never Hurd Any Body Call Pac Fake. lol W/E homie its our Oppinion I kno in my Eyes and In 99 percent of ppl out ther Pac is still in the top 2 rappers of all time 1. Pac 2. Big

06-26-2005, 01:20 PM         #47
deeznuts  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said
and yall say hes so great because hes got soooooo much material........sorry but 70% of that sh*t is just flat out WHACK.....and then on top of that u try to blame eminem for makin pac's last "fake" cd sh*tty.....must be out of ur damn minds, all that new sh*t is like listenin to the same thing over and over again, and if u ask me, that last cd was definately the nicest since his death....by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

This part alone tells me that you don't know what you're talking about.

06-26-2005, 01:23 PM         #48
MusiqBeast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J-Pass said
how many rappers out there these days are what they claim to be?
S to the A... if ya aint know thats Saigon.

06-26-2005, 01:33 PM         #49
Bone Diddles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngplaya03 said
his best songs weren't his greatest hits that u would hear on the radio... but the man was smart and knew how to sell records.. he knew the formula...
so.......basically like 50 cent? the same guy everyone in this forum loves to hate.....

06-26-2005, 01:33 PM         #50
SCREWSTON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac Is Very Good Rapper Dawg..........and He Should Be As Famous As He Is Cause He Worked Damn Hard And Had Passion And emotion For What He Did...u Could Hear It In His Songz......a Grip Of Passion For Rap.....which Most Rappers Today Lack I Hear Almost No Passion Or Desire In Rappers Today Except For A Select Few. And Datz Real Talk!

Last edited by SCREWSTON; 06-26-2005 at 01:34 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  40
Video inside Heather Rose says she likes skinny, ugly and unattractive guys
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Coldest line you've heard in a film
153 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+59online now  34
Image(s) inside Singer/Dancer Qui Qui Tzu 😍🍑
24 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-54online now  19
Image(s) inside You Get 1 Night, Who Y'all Choosing?
182 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+39online now  10
Getting charged by a gorilla