most viewed right now
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
91 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
 InMyBBoyStance said:
this thread doesn't deserve a reply
u jus replyed......

but nah my fav rappers..r nas and rakim...
 11 years ago '04        #22
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,954 | Props total: 64 64

[pic - click to view]

jp

[pic - click to view]

#1 and 2... the one on the left had a better flow

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 06-26-2005 at 01:20 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #23
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,640 | Props total: 4164 4164
biggie definately had a better flow.

depends on how you categorize a rappers greatness...impact or lyrical skill.
 06-26-2005, 01:31 AM         #24
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillers said:

[pic - click to view]

jp

[pic - click to view]

#1 and 2... :applause:
Biggie's flow and lyrical wordplay k!lled Pac's but he did not have the flamboyance and passion Pac evoked, and that's why I consider also consider them the best rappers
 06-26-2005, 01:39 AM         #25
Youngplaya03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
----i cn't really believe sumone wud take the time to defame a mans reputation that is resting in peace... his best songs weren't his greatest hits that u would hear on the radio... but the man was smart and knew how to sell records.. he knew the formula...his music was powerful for it carried a message that one could relate to weather it be hope, anger, fear, outrage at the system, happiness, resilience, life, death or any to every other messsage anyone could relate to... it's not about being a gansta or thug it's about reaching and being able to identify with the communities that his music was rapping about or putting out a concious awareness about the injustices in the system... pac never held his toungue and his swagger and confidence was sumthing to strive for and look up to his no fear type of attitude and acceptance of death percived as gangsta and thats why everyone East, north, South, and west tries to studie pac and follow his footsteps to try to achive, if done right in their eyes, a grain of success of what Tupac had... and no one else will ever be as remebered or life to be studied as close as pac's life has been coming from this profession.... and as to his lyrics there is not enough time to speak on that other than the man was a genius the way he could convey an emotion through his words is unparallel to anyother rapper that has exsisted, not to mention how pac was an overall rapper where he could blend a concious issue into his songs and cd's that would be acccpted by all, have a hardcore gangsta song, and a love slash emotional song all on the same album... not to many ppl do that now they pick one and roll with it.... so since i've written too much the bottom line is pac is the greatest of all time to be imitated by many and duplicated by none... his originality and lyrics will always be cherished and remebered and hopefully passed down to the younger generations.... R.I.P. Tupac
 06-26-2005, 01:42 AM         #26
phillies1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you taking all this space to write negatively about a dude thats been dead nearly 10 years shows what type of impact he had in itself.......and what a nerd a.ss n*gga you is
 06-26-2005, 02:31 AM         #27
FuckWitMeNow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would like you to name 10 better rappers than Pac haha... But seriously if you think you can, then go ahead. Pac is the GOAT and no one can touch him. There are numerous famous rappers right now (Master P, Ja Rule...) that have tried copying Pac's style and there is a reason for that. Everyone wanted to be like him cuz of the person he was. He was very intelligent, yes he could write poetry which I think is really impressive for someone screamin thug life. But he didn't care what people thought, he was truely the realest. Nas has nothing on Pac, so boring to listen to and never any emotion like Pac had. 2Pac had appeal to everyone too which is what makes him so great. Personally I think it's pathetic that you started a post just to hate on the greatest ever while you really have no knowledge to back it up. I can see where you are coming from tho....if you just started listening to rap in the past few years.
 11 years ago '04        #28
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
didnt even read it.. because your a moron 16yr.
 06-26-2005, 08:33 AM         #29
Les W 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillies1 said:
you taking all this space to write negatively about a dude thats been dead nearly 10 years shows what type of impact he had in itself.......and what a nerd a.ss n*gga you is

Game over.

Last edited by Les W; 06-26-2005 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: what I meant to say
 06-26-2005, 08:46 AM         #30
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people who generally think 2pac was overated didn't follow hiphop back in his prime

if it wasn't for pac hiphop would be a very different thing today, he influenced almost every rapper that has come after him

hard to explain, but if you were a hiphop head then, you'd understand
 11 years ago '04        #31
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
pac was way more skilled than you think

but your small brain can't comprehend his passion

but i agree hes not #1, best emcee ever

hes the #1 rapper ever because thats based on sales and popularity and i mean, pop wise he sh*ts on 50 cent's sales...

but best emcee ever? nah he ain't, thats big pun, rakim, biggie, big l, gza then him (all-time)
 06-26-2005, 08:59 AM         #32
ebric99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GIVE ME PROPS IF U AGREE WITH WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY. THE n*gga that started this thread need to shut it down or show some respect for the dead u cant diss him in one sentence and and the next say u like his music. Let the man rest. you have your right to your opinion but u are defaming this man by the things u say.So why dont you just close this thread down.
 06-26-2005, 09:02 AM         #33
ebric99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KILOCHARLIE said:
people who generally think 2pac was overated didn't follow hiphop back in his prime

if it wasn't for pac hiphop would be a very different thing today, he influenced almost every rapper that has come after him

^^^co-signs
 06-26-2005, 09:10 AM         #34
Darko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this thread its like preaching to the blind
the 1st statement by the thread starter is ridiculous
Why can u understand that pac is conisiderd the GOAT for many more reasons than hot lyrics
 11 years ago '04        #35
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
 KILOCHARLIE said:

Real Recignize Real
 11 years ago '05        #36
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,375 | Props total: 0 0
Pac was good but Big L was better....the truth
 06-26-2005, 09:47 AM         #37
J-Pass 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think alot of you forget that he was teh FIRST to do it, sh*t, he was the first gangsta rapper that lived the life and made it big on the scene, pac didn't just get to the public through music, no, u ever see juiced, or above the rim or any of the pac movies? that dude lived thug life. he was what he claimed to be, how many rappers out there these days are what they claim to be?

pac > any of your favorite rappers from today
 06-26-2005, 10:54 AM         #38
tamm88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMN.. ANOTHER STUPiD AS.S PAC THREAD?. JUST -> STFU. =]

Last edited by tamm88; 06-26-2005 at 10:56 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #39
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
The Greatest Mc Of All Time Are Stans And Fans Of Pac That's Why He's The Greatest!!!!!

The Man Is A Legend So Shut The fu*k Up And Live With It FoolS !!!!
 06-26-2005, 11:15 AM         #40
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your favorite rapper knows pac is the best
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
133 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
123 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
37 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy