most viewed right now
MMA UFC fighter KO's opponent and kicks ref after
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Y'all cool with The Game snitching tho?
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2005, 12:32 AM         #1
7379 pageviews
179 comments

Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright, to all the 2Pac lovers....

honestly, i have nothing against you personally, but your all idiots....tupac shakur, the greatest rapper ever? cmon now.....60% of his fame came from his death...i can name 10 rappers in the rap game today that are easily better than 2pac.....

and i keep hearin n*ggas talk about pac bein so 'deep' or whatever....n*gga plz, dude wasnt as nearly great as he is portrayed to be.....theres too many flaws in this n*ggas style for him to be the G.O.A.T.

for one....the n*ggas lyrics are simple as fu*k, if u listen to 5 RANDOM tupac songs, i guarantee u, u will hear basically the same sh*t in 2 or 3 of em, pac aint never had a line that made u go "wow that sh*t was hot"

no offense but pac had 0 tight lines in his rap career unless u consider sh*t like: "fu*k u bi*ch" "i'm a thug" "pour out some hennessey and alize" and sh*t like that hot

and to yall who talk about how pac isnt commercial and sh*t.....u need to be slapped cuz pac is one of the biggest commercial rappers ever, if not the biggest....lets look at some of his biggest hits before he died...
California Love
How Do U Want It
Keep Ya Head Up
Dear Mama
I Get Around
Toss It Up
All About U

say what u want about those songs, but the sh*t is COMMERCIAL MUSIC, honestly if the guy wasnt dead i'd consider him just another average rapper, yea its coo how he has like 1 or 2 songs on each of his cd's talking about some deep sh*t, but 95% of tupac's music is the same as every other rapper

and another thing......i saw a n*gga say "pac was great because he had emotion," hell Akon has emotion, im not gonna go call the n*gga "great," hell if we based rap on emotion, Nelly would be a fu*kin beast and Ja Rule would be the first inducted into the Hip Hop Hall Of Fame.....cut that 'emotion' sh*t out forreal this is hip hop not ice skating.....

and yall say hes so great because hes got soooooo much material........sorry but 70% of that sh*t is just flat out WHACK.....and then on top of that u try to blame eminem for makin pac's last "fake" cd sh*tty.....must be out of ur damn minds, all that new sh*t is like listenin to the same thing over and over again, and if u ask me, that last cd was definately the nicest since his death....by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

now dont get me wrong, i listen to 2Pac, but to say that hes the greatest of all time is just ridiculous, in fact i think it's just impossible to give one rapper the title of "The Greatest," but if there was one, it would NOT be 2pac

and dont give hate becuz im speaking my opinion, becuz it IS my opinion...k?thx...

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 06-26-2005 at 12:37 AM..

179 comments for "Alright, to all the 2Pac lovers...."

06-26-2005, 12:34 AM         #2
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not about being who can rap, Pac embodied a whole buncy of sh*t, he had lyrics, he had meaning, he had the thugged outness, he had the political sh*t, he had the cool sh*t, he the mainstream appeal, he had the love of the ladies. That's why Pac is the greatest MC because their will never be anyone else who had the total package like he did. He may not have been a better lyricist than Nas, but he has Nas beat in every other category and that's why Pac was and is still is the man
 06-26-2005, 12:39 AM         #3
youdontknowm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
It's not about being who can rap, Pac embodied a whole buncy of sh*t, he had lyrics, he had meaning, he had the thugged outness, he had the political sh*t, he had the cool sh*t, he the mainstream appeal, he had the love of the ladies. That's why Pac is the greatest MC because their will never be anyone else who had the total package like he did. He may not have been a better lyricist than Nas, but he has Nas beat in every other category and that's why Pac was and is still is the man
thugged outness? what about when he got fu*ked in jail
 06-26-2005, 12:39 AM         #4
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
subtract lyrics from that and you'll be alright...but i guess lyrics dont mean much huh?

oh yea and thugged outness? u mean how he always talked about k!llin sh*t? when he aint k!lled a damn thing...LMAO...dude wrote poetry for one, POETRY, iunno about u, but poetry=aint gangsta, dude didnt turn hard until he got outta jail in 95 and signed to death row dont gimme that sh*t dude was faker than 50 cent

pac wasnt no total package, he was more of a chameleon, in 1989 the n*gga was dancin in thongs behind digital underground, in 1991 he was rappin about how he was "cute," in 1993 he was rappin about the "revolution" AND making terrible records...and then when he signs to death row in 1996 he became this hardcore gangsta.........while at the same time releasing ja rule-esque type songs like All About U and How Do U Want It

and yea he had the love of the ladies....ok awesome, but that dont make him a great rapper, justin timberlake has the love of the ladies, i dont worship that motherfu*ker

Last edited by Bone Diddles; 06-26-2005 at 12:46 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #5
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,326 | Props total: 214 214
he HAD lyrics,
lyrics isnt just about multis and punchlines

thats your opinion tho...
do what u want with it
 11 years ago '05        #6
legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 153 153
Pac is the goat because he had the total package, lyrics, beats, flow, delivery. If he not the greatest, then who is. Pac influenced a whole generation of mcs, everybody has taken something from him including Big, Jay-Z, Nas, and Eminem. I think u are judging the best mc by the wrong standards. U think it should be about who has the best rhymes, which is cool because thats your opinion and I respect that, but u can name a million mcs that has a rap skill better than pac, but all around, nobody comes close. In conclusion, pac's is the only rapper that his music is timeless, people will be listening to him forever, I cant say that about any other rapper.
 06-26-2005, 12:49 AM         #7
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legacy313 said:
pac's is the only rapper that his music is timeless, people will be listening to him forever, I cant say that about any other rapper.
um, let me introduce u to a cd called......The Chronic
 06-26-2005, 12:49 AM         #8
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Guys Got The Wrong Vision Of Lyrics If You Think Pac Wasnt A Good Writer.
 11 years ago '04        #9
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,591 | Props total: 4114 4114
i would never give hate simply because someone has a different opinion...

pac wasnt about lyricism per say...he was about emotion. NO ONE ELSE can touch somebody's soul like pac can. he lived what he said, he said it with passion, and he never blatantly sold "sold out". he was the type of rapper who went commercial because people knew he was real and accepted him. and anyway, who gives a fu*k if someone is "commercial"? does that take away from their talent or reach?

hell no. its a term. what is it really? all it is, is that a bunch of muhfu*kas buy their records. period. you have to take their material into consideration. pac made music that changed peoples views/perceptions on life. yeah he sold records. so did fu*king vanilla ice, but he didnt say anything of worth. it means nothing. would you consider BIG and Jay Z sh*tty just cause they sold tens of millions of records?

my opinion. pac is the GOAT.

you mention ja rule and nelly as high in emotion? get the fu*k out of here immediately. you and i both know that some bullsh*t...who takes them seriously? sh*t, they dont take they damn selves seriously.

you say 70% of his material is wack? oh man. i cannot think of ONE pac song that is wack, honest to god. you mention sh*t after his death as a point...MANNN. THATS AFTER HIS death! you think he had any input on that sh*t? get outta here.

you mention he had no "tight lines" in his career...sorry, pac didnt say some stupid cassidy type sh*t in his lyrics...punchlines are funny, but most dont have much substance.

lyrically, there are MANY rappers greater than pac. Big L is probably the nicest ever, BIG and Jay up there too. but you need to consider the IMPACT this man has had on music, and peoples lives.

Ok. im done. i am a big fan of his life and his work. to me he is an inspiration, so i figured i should let yall know my opinions. i cant name a single person in history to have lived a fuller life in 25 years, and i think you can feel that in his music.

you got your opinions too though, its all good. peace.
 06-26-2005, 12:53 AM         #10
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youdontknowm3 said:
thugged outness? what about when he got fu*ked in jail
That's a regular occurence in the fu*king penitiary idiot, I bet you wouldn't make even it out of the pen. Look at 'American History X', your stupid a.ss would not be able to do sh*t if three diesled fu*kers beating the fu*k outta you and r*ped you.

Bone Diddles said:
subtract lyrics from that and you'll be alright...but i guess lyrics dont mean much huh?

oh yea and thugged outness? u mean how he always talked about k!llin sh*t? when he aint k!lled a damn thing...LMAO...dude wrote poetry for one, POETRY, iunno about u, but poetry=aint gangsta, dude didnt turn hard until he got outta jail in 95 and signed to death row dont gimme that sh*t dude was faker than 50 cent

pac wasnt no total package, he was more of a chameleon, in 1989 the n*gga was dancin in thongs behind digital underground, in 1991 he was rappin about how he was "cute," in 1993 he was rappin about the "revolution" AND making terrible records...and then when he signs to death row in 1996 he became this hardcore gangsta.........while at the same time releasing ja rule-esque type songs like All About U and How Do U Want It

and yea he had the love of the ladies....ok awesome, but that dont make him a great rapper, justin timberlake has the love of the ladies, i dont worship that motherfu*ker
Lyrics are part of the equation, Pac was able to combine all those elements into one and no one has been able to successfully do that scale he did, the closet being 50 Cent. I bet you were probably a fu*king choir boy growing up, who really gives a fu*k, if Pac was in Digital Underground dancing, so what. That doesn't make him any less real, and only a stupid a.ss idiot would not progressively grow in their craft over time and not be able to diversify themselves to appeal to a broader spectrum of people. at stupid people like Bone Diddles and youdontknowm3
 11 years ago '04        #11
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

WHAT?!!...GET MAD
 06-26-2005, 12:56 AM         #12
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u cannot think of one whack 2pac song? alright ur obviously too big of a pac fan to even argue witchu about this kinda sh*t cuz that sh*t u just said is NUTS.....

btw, great writers dont recycle their own sh*t over and over and over and over and over again....
 11 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 Bone Diddles said:
u cannot think of one whack 2pac song? alright ur obviously too big of a pac fan to even argue witchu about this kinda sh*t cuz that sh*t u just said is NUTS.....

btw, great writers dont recycle their own sh*t over and over and over and over and over again....
i can name a bunch of wack pac songs
 06-26-2005, 01:00 AM         #14
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Para[D]ox said:

[pic - click to view]

WHAT?!!...GET MAD
A great lyricist, but his sh*t gets boring because his flow is neverchanging and his voice is so low, and plus he had the chipped tooth and sounded like he was rhyming with a slur and spit coming out thru his teeth
 11 years ago '04        #15
space
space
^ he has sh*t thats not as good as others, yes. but pac never spit some wack sh*t.

im no crazy pac fan like that. yeah i got all his records, but i have a broad knowledge of hip-hop as a whole.

to me, pac was the realest to ever do it. people talk about how he repeats material (i.e henny/alize and thug life, all that...) and i can understand. i think he was just so voracious in creating such a broad catalog of music before his death he didnt really allow himself time to construct the type of material he was capable of at all times. but everything he spat was ill.

you do have to consider he was in the studio evvvvery day making records during the final years of his life. for the most part. i dont think its possible to create completely different concepts in such a manic work schedule.
 11 years ago '04        #16
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
Pac is the best of all time..half of these fake rappers STILL today want to be him...if he was still around...they wouldnt have a contract..if you think pac isnt the best tell me who your fav rapper is???
 11 years ago '04        #17
space
space

[pic - click to view]

get mad
 11 years ago '04        #18
space
space
^

not mad...but hell nahhh
 11 years ago '04        #19
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
So is Nas or Talib your fav rapper????
 06-26-2005, 01:17 AM         #20
InMyBBoyStance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread doesn't deserve a reply
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
140 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
139 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago