most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boxdens Dream Girl
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 bc/o06 said:
so i guess your saying papoose is perfect ohh you really are gay

naw I neva said da boy Papoose was perfect as a fan of his I admit his delivery is off at times but u saying or thinking 50 is perfect makes u gay
 11 years ago '04        #22
Khazano 
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 2 2
This is the way I see it...

When Bang Em Smuf (50's ex right hand man), whom had just started seriously beefin with 50 at the time, was asked if 50 was a snitch, he defended the man on that accusasion and said No, 50 aint no snitch. This was a perfect time for dude to take a cheap shot at 50, but he didn't cause he was in the know, and kept it real and said 50 aint snitch on nobody.

Now that being said, you can take the lyrics to Ghetto Quarn two ways. Personally I love the fu*king song but I know, if I was rappin and had tried puttin a song out from my neighbourhood naming all the big dogs by name and alluding to their buisness, they'd want my fu*kin head on a silver platter.

So is 50 a snitch? Nah, I just think he made a foolish decision by trying to capitalize off the neighbourhood he grew up in without actually thinking of the reprecussions of his lyrics.
 06-26-2005, 12:14 AM         #23
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
naw I neva said da boy Papoose was perfect as a fan of his I admit his delivery is off at times but u saying or thinking 50 is perfect makes u gay
did you read my post i said if he is a snitch so what everybody makes mistakes thats the point i was trying to make
 06-26-2005, 12:44 AM         #24
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
Any Real n*gga Know Snitchin Ain't Within The Border Of The G-code, Be It Vicelord, Black Gangster Disiple, Latin Kings, Bloods Or Crips, Or Any Street Crew. Snitchin Is Very Common Within The Urban World. But For You Muthafu*ka's To Say Fif A Snitch Is Ubsurd. When Murda {who} Ran Into Fif At The Studio And Staabed Him {black Child} Somebody Else Got stabbed And Filed A Lawsuit, And By Being In The Room Fif Name Was On The Paper, So Gotti Tried To Use Them sh*tz And Run Wit It. The Beef Fif Got Wit Murda {who} Is Way Deeper Than Ja. Supreme Owns Murda {who} And He Got Fif Shot, And Probaly Had Something To Do Wit Fif Mother Being k!lled, So That Beef Is Strickly Bout Supreme. Listen At The End Of Animal, When Fif Says Tell Supreme To Write An Apoligy Letter, And Fif Says He Will Up Let Off Murda {who] Then He Goes To Say Naw fu*k That I Ain't Never Stopping. So Fat Joe And Jada Knew This sh*t Was Street Beef, And Not Just Music Beef, Therefor If I'm Shootin At You And Muthafu*ka's That Don't Have sh*t To Do Wit Our Beef Wanna Stand By You When Mad Bullets Being Shot, Then I'm Gone Buck Yo a.ss To. If Fif Didn't Know What He Was Doing, Why The fu*k He On Top And In The Same Sentence He Shut Murda {who} The fu*k Down??? Suge Knight Had Ex-cops/ Of Duty Cops On His Security Team And When Fif Hire Ex-cops, Then He Rollin Wit The Police, Well How The fu*k Somebody In The Game Click Got Popped If Fif fu*kin Wit The Po-po's. It Don't Add Up Son. If Fif Cross Me, Then Hell Yeah I'm Gone Deal Wit It, But It Ain't Happened And I Support Ggggggg-unit 11,000,000 % Ha Ha Ha Damn Ain't That What His First Album Sold. Keep Typing More On Fif And G-unit, We Could Do This Forever Cause Only The Strong Will Survive And I'm Dealin Wit Alot Of Jealousy And My Intelect k!llin These Soft a.ss Low Self Esteam Bums. Word.
some props for you

Khazano said:
This is the way I see it...

When Bang Em Smuf (50's ex right hand man), whom had just started seriously beefin with 50 at the time, was asked if 50 was a snitch, he defended the man on that accusasion and said No, 50 aint no snitch. This was a perfect time for dude to take a cheap shot at 50, but he didn't cause he was in the know, and kept it real and said 50 aint snitch on nobody.

Now that being said, you can take the lyrics to Ghetto Quarn two ways. Personally I love the fu*king song but I know, if I was rappin and had tried puttin a song out from my neighbourhood naming all the big dogs by name and alluding to their buisness, they'd want my fu*kin head on a silver platter.

So is 50 a snitch? Nah, I just think he made a foolish decision by trying to capitalize off the neighbourhood he grew up in without actually thinking of the reprecussions of his lyrics.
and some props for you
 11 years ago '05        #25
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
given propz 2 khazano and CO butta. Real talk
 06-26-2005, 01:58 AM         #26
indelibiliti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snitch...yo no one except 50 really knows we can pull up this pull up that and throw all these things in our faces but we will never get to the truth only 50 knows hes a business man like Puff and Jay and many more in the game i respect knowledge and from what that dude knows its gettin that money and look at him now i dont like his new music cause honestly that sh*t is weak and i aint feeling it he sometimes makes me think yo this dude was talkin sh*t about Ja cause he was an R&b thug but look at him now...all i need is a little bit? can someone hand money a copy of get rich or die trying...what we tend to do in this business is stray away from the music SOMETIMES and from a business point of view he's doing his thing and yea mobsters roll with the boys policemen are known snitches but i just think 50 used everything to his advantage.....and game well hes a animal with a mic i give him props but pretty soon some sh*t might leak out that game did this said that its all rumors to get there names in the air so when it comes time to drop an album people will be there lining up to cop the new sh*t ....
 06-26-2005, 02:07 AM         #27
Youngplaya03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he got rid of the competion... in the word of the great Machiavelli "By any means necessary" u do wat u got to do... n can u blame him, he is the man on top now runnin Universal
 11 years ago '05        #28
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
never Mind

Last edited by Mc PushA; 06-26-2005 at 02:10 AM..
 06-26-2005, 02:30 AM         #29
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
qoute:He was just givin an account of his hood, like listen, I'm from Southside Jamaica, Queens and this is how life is around here. That sh*t ain't no snitching, it's recognizing the real g's from his hood

wurd ... Jamica queenz holla

Last edited by 2 sik widd it; 06-26-2005 at 02:30 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #30
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
Fact is when someone snitches it goes on record. When i see the paperwork i'll believe it.. And wouldn't he had to testify in a trial if he snitched? And wouldn't there be some sort of witness protection if there was a trial?

like 50 said to ja "order of protection.. FROM WHO n*gga?!"

lol idk if he snitched or not, but i need evidence to believe it.
 06-26-2005, 08:54 AM         #31
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dry snitched on BET
 11 years ago '04        #32
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
he snitched on ghetto quran on everyone

some say, he snitched on preme
(thats a maybe, i think hes been in jail too long tho)

he snitched on irv and them after he got stabbed with the butter knife (not with a restrating order, but reported being a.ssualted by there entourage)

i mean say what u want, but he called the cops cause he got beat up...
 11 years ago '04        #33
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
50 cent > ja rule tho
 11 years ago '04        #34
kb45 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 1 1
didnt 50 snitch on murder INC, by saying its ran by drug dealers?
 11 years ago '04        #35
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
no he let it out that it was started w/ drug money

but they k!lled themselves just blatently admiting it for awhile afterwards
 06-27-2005, 12:13 AM         #36
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
he snitched on ghetto quran on everyone

some say, he snitched on preme
(thats a maybe, i think hes been in jail too long tho)

he snitched on irv and them after he got stabbed with the butter knife (not with a restrating order, but reported being a.ssualted by there entourage)

i mean say what u want, but he called the cops cause he got beat up...
Bang Em said that Tony Yayo had the idea to file a police report after the stabbing, and Bang Em said that he and 50 had to talk Yayo out of doin it
 11 years ago '05        #37
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 31 31
 bc/o06 said:
If 50 is a snitch why does it matter you got cassidy who is a k!ller r kelly r*pes kids so does micheal jackson master p dont even visit his own brother in prison jay z turned his back on his best friend but do they get hate no 50 gets hate cuz he is on top

yea cassidy is a dum fu*k, jackson is crazy, but did u see that flick a shorty in that video is mad thick, i dont no where u from but come to the chi and drive through hyde park and try to guese these young bi*ches ages shyt crazy, i aint deffending him but watch yo mouth on diss respecting him. and master p spoke about the situation with him and his bro if u do your research, its a reason for everything home boy. and who ever said jay z and dame was best friends, shyt in my opion dame was leaching on jay, cuz to this day he oh everything he has to jay, so respect jay if he can sail the roc for 10 or 15 mill what eva it was to def jam, then turning around and take the highest job on def jam, basically makeing him sole owner of the roc, why not he built the bi*ch.
 11 years ago '04        #38
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 bigdut1213 said:
Bang Em said that Tony Yayo had the idea to file a police report after the stabbing, and Bang Em said that he and 50 had to talk Yayo out of doin it
see i heard irv actually got charged for that sh*t
 06-27-2005, 08:11 AM         #39
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legacy313 said:
Why do people keep calling 50 a snitch? Who did he snitch on that u can prove instead of hearsay. Everybody keeps bringing up that order of protection against murder inc, but that dont mean anything to me. 50 already beat Ja Rule up and snatched his chain, the stab wounds did not have him fearing for his life. Then Game was callin him a rat sayin he never liked him, he was sayin G-Unit every time he talked, now cause he got kicked out, he wanna call him a rat. If he was such a rat, he would have left instead of him getting kicked out. Im not a 50 stan, but I just wanna know why people think he is a snitch cause I dont see why.

actual ja got 50's chain and that's the one Ja was showcasin in the "clap back" video.
 11 years ago '04        #40
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,435 | Props total: 51 51
 CO Butta said:
Any Real n*gga Know Snitchin Ain't Within The Border Of The G-code, Be It Vicelord, Black Gangster Disiple, Latin Kings, Bloods Or Crips, Or Any Street Crew. Snitchin Is Very Common Within The Urban World. But For You Muthafu*ka's To Say Fif A Snitch Is Ubsurd. When Murda {who} Ran Into Fif At The Studio And Staabed Him {black Child} Somebody Else Got stabbed And Filed A Lawsuit, And By Being In The Room Fif Name Was On The Paper, So Gotti Tried To Use Them sh*tz And Run Wit It. The Beef Fif Got Wit Murda {who} Is Way Deeper Than Ja. Supreme Owns Murda {who} And He Got Fif Shot, And Probaly Had Something To Do Wit Fif Mother Being k!lled, So That Beef Is Strickly Bout Supreme. Listen At The End Of Animal, When Fif Says Tell Supreme To Write An Apoligy Letter, And Fif Says He Will Up Let Off Murda {who] Then He Goes To Say Naw fu*k That I Ain't Never Stopping. So Fat Joe And Jada Knew This sh*t Was Street Beef, And Not Just Music Beef, Therefor If I'm Shootin At You And Muthafu*ka's That Don't Have sh*t To Do Wit Our Beef Wanna Stand By You When Mad Bullets Being Shot, Then I'm Gone Buck Yo a.ss To. If Fif Didn't Know What He Was Doing, Why The fu*k He On Top And In The Same Sentence He Shut Murda {who} The fu*k Down??? Suge Knight Had Ex-cops/ Of Duty Cops On His Security Team And When Fif Hire Ex-cops, Then He Rollin Wit The Police, Well How The fu*k Somebody In The Game Click Got Popped If Fif fu*kin Wit The Po-po's. It Don't Add Up Son. If Fif Cross Me, Then Hell Yeah I'm Gone Deal Wit It, But It Ain't Happened And I Support Ggggggg-unit 11,000,000 % Ha Ha Ha Damn Ain't That What His First Album Sold. Keep Typing More On Fif And G-unit, We Could Do This Forever Cause Only The Strong Will Survive And I'm Dealin Wit Alot Of Jealousy And My Intelect k!llin These Soft a.ss Low Self Esteam Bums. Word.
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm fu*king with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Luke Cage's Opening Credits Are Just as Awesome as You Thought They'd Be
37 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy