50 Cent-Snitch?

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
134 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
5964 pageviews
66 comments

legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 155 155
50 Cent-Snitch?

Why do people keep calling 50 a snitch? Who did he snitch on that u can prove instead of hearsay. Everybody keeps bringing up that order of protection against murder inc, but that dont mean anything to me. 50 already beat Ja Rule up and snatched his chain, the stab wounds did not have him fearing for his life. Then Game was callin him a rat sayin he never liked him, he was sayin G-Unit every time he talked, now cause he got kicked out, he wanna call him a rat. If he was such a rat, he would have left instead of him getting kicked out. Im not a 50 stan, but I just wanna know why people think he is a snitch cause I dont see why.

66 comments for "50 Cent-Snitch?"

11 years ago '04        #2
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
yes he snitched on me for stealin cookies from 7/11...das why i dont like the f*g**t...

Last edited by MainEv3nt; 06-25-2005 at 11:36 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #3
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
did you watch The Infamous time of the Original 50 Cent....Kelvin Martin cuz if u didnt.......they explain why he is a snitch....50 snitched on Drug Dealers around his way like Prince and Supreme and Fat Cat and madddddd n*ggas go listen to the song Ghetto Qu'Ran where he snitches out all dem drug dealers espically Ken "Surpeme" McGriff
 06-25-2005, 11:37 PM         #4
TheKidHypno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You aint heard of The Inc getting snitched on by him?
 11 years ago '04        #5
space
space
iight im upping da sh*t on YSI real quik like 4 mins of clips i think or sum sh*t sh*ts 7MBs my internet if fuked up tonight but hopefully sh*t will work
 11 years ago '05        #6
legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
 SC1 said:
did you watch The Infamous time of the Original 50 Cent....Kelvin Martin cuz if u didnt.......they explain why he is a snitch....50 snitched on Drug Dealers around his way like Prince and Supreme and Fat Cat and madddddd n*ggas go listen to the song Ghetto Qu'Ran where he snitches out all dem drug dealers espically Ken "Surpeme" McGriff

Thats whats up, I read in the source a few years ago that he said it was to honor them cause in the song he said he looked up to them, I didnt think they felt he was snitching on them. Thanks
 11 years ago '05        #7
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
man yall cant believe everything you here......what makes the people sayin it credible.....yall hear someone say 50 is a snitch....all the sudden thats what dude is.....chill out and dont worry about....it aint like they got him doin wal mart security ....yall can still steal your dvd's like me
 11 years ago '04        #8
space
space
[code]http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0RB1DZ7HZBY6W1VKSAHYA EJAKV[/code]

just delete the spaces thats what explains 50 is a snitch
 11 years ago '05        #9
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Yo, when you hear talk of the southside, you hear talk of the team
See n*ggas feared Prince and respected Preme
For all you slow muthafu*kas I'm a break it down iller
See Preme was a business man and Prince was the k!ller
Remember, he used to push the bulletproof BM, uh huh
This here get ya seasick, I sat back and peeped sh*t
The roll with Easy Rider and they ain't get blunted
Had the whole projects workin for fifty on five-hundred
As a youth, all I ever did was sell crack
I used to idolize cat
Hurt me in my heart to hear that n*gga snitched on Pat, how he go out like
that?
Rumors in the hood was ?? was snitchin
I ain't believe that, pa, he helped me cop my first GSX-R
Had the four-runner, the Z, the 5 and the 3
Used to drive his truck through the hood draggin jet skis
From Gerald Wallace to Baby Wise, don't be suprised
Of how freely I thought of names of games who dealt with pies
Like L-A-N-Y's, L got shot in the neck, then told us connect
Them n*ggas who shot 'em got 'em for ten bricks
fu*kin Dominicans, turned around and gave 'em more bricks

this has absolutely nothin to do with curtis jackson snitchin"
 06-25-2005, 11:49 PM         #10
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If 50 is a snitch why does it matter you got cassidy who is a k!ller r kelly r*pes kids so does micheal jackson master p dont even visit his own brother in prison jay z turned his back on his best friend but do they get hate no 50 gets hate cuz he is on top
 06-25-2005, 11:50 PM         #11
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was just givin an account of his hood, like listen, I'm from Southside Jamaica, Queens and this is how life is around here. That sh*t ain't no snitching, it's recognizing the real g's from his hood
 11 years ago '04        #12
space
space
[code]http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1WBBQETKMRIPT25LJRCZ7 T4MKB[/code]

dats anotha link
 06-25-2005, 11:53 PM         #13
Ca$ino86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at u whiny a.ss n*ggas who ride 50's d!ck...oh no he's not a snitch....might as well call that n*gga neighborhood watch

Last edited by Ca$ino86; 06-25-2005 at 11:54 PM..
 06-25-2005, 11:55 PM         #14
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 may be a snitch so what i can think of something worse to say about your favorite artist n*ggas quit hating
 11 years ago '05        #15
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,035 | Props total: 2084 2084
 legacy313 said:
Why do people keep calling 50 a snitch? Who did he snitch on that u can prove instead of hearsay. Everybody keeps bringing up that order of protection against murder inc, but that dont mean anything to me. 50 already beat Ja Rule up and snatched his chain, the stab wounds did not have him fearing for his life. Then Game was callin him a rat sayin he never liked him, he was sayin G-Unit every time he talked, now cause he got kicked out, he wanna call him a rat. If he was such a rat, he would have left instead of him getting kicked out. Im not a 50 stan, but I just wanna know why people think he is a snitch cause I dont see why.
fifty didnt take ja's chain one of fifty's boys did
 11 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 bc/o06 said:
50 may be a snitch so what i can think of something worse to say about your favorite artist n*ggas quit hating
iight go for it about my favorite underground rapper atm

Papoose gotta hear this

n theres to much sh*t to say about my fav rapper lol Jay-Z/Eminem......n dont even say Jay lost the battle to NaS cuz he didnt.....
 06-26-2005, 12:02 AM         #17
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
iight go for it about my favorite underground rapper atm

Papoose gotta hear this

n theres to much sh*t to say about my fav rapper lol Jay-Z/Eminem......n dont even say Jay lost the battle to NaS cuz he didnt.....
so i guess your saying papoose is perfect ohh you really are gay

06-26-2005, 12:03 AM         #18
j-jigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
take 50 and papoose's d!cks out of yalls mouths!
 11 years ago '05        #19
legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
fifty didnt take ja's chain one of fifty's boys did

Yeah u right, but he did beat his a.ss.
 11 years ago '05        #20
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Any Real n*gga Know Snitchin Ain't Within The Border Of The G-code, Be It Vicelord, Black Gangster Disiple, Latin Kings, Bloods Or Crips, Or Any Street Crew. Snitchin Is Very Common Within The Urban World. But For You Muthafu*ka's To Say Fif A Snitch Is Ubsurd. When Murda {who} Ran Into Fif At The Studio And Staabed Him {black Child} Somebody Else Got stabbed And Filed A Lawsuit, And By Being In The Room Fif Name Was On The Paper, So Gotti Tried To Use Them sh*tz And Run Wit It. The Beef Fif Got Wit Murda {who} Is Way Deeper Than Ja. Supreme Owns Murda {who} And He Got Fif Shot, And Probaly Had Something To Do Wit Fif Mother Being k!lled, So That Beef Is Strickly Bout Supreme. Listen At The End Of Animal, When Fif Says Tell Supreme To Write An Apoligy Letter, And Fif Says He Will Up Let Off Murda {who] Then He Goes To Say Naw fu*k That I Ain't Never Stopping. So Fat Joe And Jada Knew This sh*t Was Street Beef, And Not Just Music Beef, Therefor If I'm Shootin At You And Muthafu*ka's That Don't Have sh*t To Do Wit Our Beef Wanna Stand By You When Mad Bullets Being Shot, Then I'm Gone Buck Yo a.ss To. If Fif Didn't Know What He Was Doing, Why The fu*k He On Top And In The Same Sentence He Shut Murda {who} The fu*k Down??? Suge Knight Had Ex-cops/ Of Duty Cops On His Security Team And When Fif Hire Ex-cops, Then He Rollin Wit The Police, Well How The fu*k Somebody In The Game Click Got Popped If Fif fu*kin Wit The Po-po's. It Don't Add Up Son. If Fif Cross Me, Then Hell Yeah I'm Gone Deal Wit It, But It Ain't Happened And I Support Ggggggg-unit 11,000,000 % Ha Ha Ha Damn Ain't That What His First Album Sold. Keep Typing More On Fif And G-unit, We Could Do This Forever Cause Only The Strong Will Survive And I'm Dealin Wit Alot Of Jealousy And My Intelect k!llin These Soft a.ss Low Self Esteam Bums. Word.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
78 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy