online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Sep 26 - SAD - Mystery as nearly 50 schoolchildren go missing in Cleveland in month...

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

7 months ago '04        #101
H.N.I.C. 
Props total: 1868 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
it’s crazy with all these cameras everywhere and everything basically being a tracking device people still go missing
+1   

7 months ago '14        #102
Sphynx 
Props total: 143432 143 K  Slaps total: 33370 33 K
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
I thought u had to missing 48 hrs to become a missing person
It’s a myth. It’s something police will strongly suggest, because of the fact that a very very high percentage of kids who “go missing” just snuck away to a friends house

They do this because it takes resources away from actual crimes that have been committed, looking for kids who just at the park hanging out late

But if you come home and your kids window is open/your house been broken into and your kids is gone better believe that Amber Alert is going out ASAP, because that first 48 hours is so crucial
+2   

7 months ago '16        #103
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 107530 107 K  Slaps total: 19030 19 K
 Sphynx said 🔗
It’s a myth. It’s something police will strongly suggest, because of the fact that a very very high percentage of kids who “go missing” just snuck away to a friends house

They do this because it takes resources away from actual crimes that have been committed, looking for kids who just at the park hanging out late

But if you come home and your kids window is open/your house been broken into and your kids is gone better believe that Amber Alert is going out ASAP, because that first 48 hours is so crucial
Learn something everyday...movies have you believing anything
+1   

7 months ago '18        #104
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 104160 104 K  Slaps total: 11594 11 K
 TheLastNonEarth said 🔗
Jokes are cool when appropriate but I imagine it's hard to even function in day to day life knowing you've got a young daughter-- a pretty one at that probably dead or kidnapped in somebody's basement.
emoji

Imagine the terror you'd feel and it won't be funny to you
These trolls dont give a sh1t cant even be decent on a message board. Even if its joke its in such bad taste that guy can go fu#k himself.
+2   

7 months ago '17        #105
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 145711 145 K  Slaps total: 19952 19 K
 DUCEDUCE said 🔗
These trolls dont give a sh1t cant even be decent on a message board. Even if its joke its in such bad taste that guy can go fu#k himself.
Fr fr. Anybody with a female in their family that's their daughter or their niece in this situation would be mentally cracking right now.
emoji

Knowing its people like HIM out there.

7 months ago '16        #106
Stefan 
Props total: 8102 8 K  Slaps total: 1338 1 K
“… While the majority have since returned home or been accounted for …”

OP fu#k you and your low effort clickbait threads
emoji

7 months ago '17        #107
Tetsuo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23179 23 K  Slaps total: 1862 1 K
 Triple0 said 🔗
I live in Cleveland and didn't even know this. They don't tell us sh1t here lol
Same, though I heard something earlier in the year how Ohio is a hotspot for child abductions. Think I heard that on TikTok or something.

I'm at a point in my life where I just go to work, go home, make sure my fam is good and pray to repeat that same cycle the next day.

7 months ago '17        #108
Its 
Props total: 67949 67 K  Slaps total: 5474 5 K
Maybe the children are being neglected or abused at home?

7 months ago '17        #109
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 12496 12 K  Slaps total: 1151 1 K
 OldBrooklyn7187 said 🔗
Ayo somebody track this ped0's IP
I folded a kid toucher in a urinal on Rikers and later caught him again and beat him out his bed with a Gatorade wrapped in a sheet... fu#k that
emoji
You battered a wrong un on Rikers Island? Respect due, I knew there was a reason I've got on well with you on here...

Death to all paedos, you touch a kid s3xually you forfeit any right to be treated like a civilised human being
+1   

7 months ago '06        #110
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10121 10 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
 Dun Language said 🔗
im not even a conspiracy guy but alot of sh1t look fishy

emoji
100k mexicans missing also
Don't give a fu#k about those 100k Illegals. We concerned bout our own

7 months ago '16        #111
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 89802 89 K  Slaps total: 6685 6 K
Ohio in general has a missing persons problem. I think the official local number is around 15 with a couple of them widely being believed to be murdered………..

Northern Ohio also has a massive missing children problem to go with the missing adults. as far as kids Cedar Pointe and Kings Island have specifically been pointed out at as targeted areas……….

7 months ago '16        #112
smokeytheblunt2 
 Dun Language said 🔗
im not even a conspiracy guy but alot of sh1t look fishy

emoji
100k mexicans missing also
I’m not a big believer in most of them either but yeah, something for sure is going on here………

This isn’t the Emerald Triangle, there’s no tree crops to die over and there’s not a lot of animals out here that can ki1l you and not leave enough of you not to be found eventually, the fu#k?

human trafficking is a popular theory cuz of the Cartel presence, Lex Wexner living here and pimping being big business in the MidWest and 12 being caught in Peoria and Hannibal Missouri that I know of for taking part……..

those 8 dead women from Jefferson Parrish LA were all ki1led while being a part of a cop stable and it’s long been rumored central Ohio cops help facilitate all that………

There was a local story a couple years ago when a missing girl actually showed back up after years and she had fled cuz her parents pimped her and her siblings out with the sheriff’s protection………

nothing ever came of it besides his retirement and maybe a handful of articles that didn’t even make it to where my Parents lived at the time. People go missing and nobody reports on suspicious deaths. Ohio really might be Hell…..
+1   

7 months ago '22        #113
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 59408 59 K  Slaps total: 13304 13 K
🔗

7 months ago '16        #114
smokeytheblunt2 
 H.N.I.C. said 🔗
it’s crazy with all these cameras everywhere and everything basically being a tracking device people still go missing
we’ve had cameras on all routes from Southern Ohio to Columbus starting in 2012 and there is almost a camera on every building from business to house……

and all they’ve done is help build cases against low to mid level drug guys……

There’s a lot of “what the fu#k”s here………
+1   

7 months ago '17        #115
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 12496 12 K  Slaps total: 1151 1 K
 OldBrooklyn7187 said 🔗
Ayo somebody track this ped0's IP
I folded a kid toucher in a urinal on Rikers and later caught him again and beat him out his bed with a Gatorade wrapped in a sheet... fu#k that
emoji
Eh guess what

The paedo op slapped me for bigging you up and saying nonces should be ki1led

What an absolute fu#kin short eyes piece of sh1t

Shame one of us can't cave his head in too
+2   

7 months ago '09        #116
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59105 59 K  Slaps total: 10434 10 K
 zerogate said 🔗

That sh1t funny to u ******?
emoji

7 months ago '22        #117
zerogate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11820 11 K  Slaps total: 4644 4 K
 59fifty said 🔗
That sh1t funny to u ******?
emoji
comedy gold

7 months ago '18        #118
VIMAN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6973 6 K  Slaps total: 552 552
 Fadda Ryker said 🔗
Damn...that first one.

If the 1st one needs a father, my house is always open. Always wanted a daughter.

No child left behind.
someone get this ped0 sicko lockked smh
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4527
Video inside The handyman to Nicole Brown, Glen Rodgers, was a serial k*ller
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+17114
audio inside Nas - Define My Name (Produced By DJ Premier) 2024
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who’s auntie is this ??
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+369
Video inside Drake/OVO Ps5 Game “Metro Drumming” has been released!
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish