online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

23 Schools With ZERO Math Proficient Students In Baltimore

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 months ago '19        #1
1309 page views
72 comments

Guappenheimer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 62215 62 K  Slaps total: 12613 12 K
icon 23 Schools With ZERO Math Proficient Students In Baltimore

↪https://x.com/monitoringbias/status/1704515913477673010?s=46&t=slnFCLfc4HmNUtLdtHS2Jg

Baltimore City is facing a devastating reality as the latest round of state test scores are released.

Project Baltimore analyzed the results and found a shocking number of Baltimore City schools where not a single student is doing math at grade level.

We're not living up to our potential, said Jovani Patterson, a Baltimore resident who made headlines in January 2022, when he filed a lawsuit against Baltimore City Schools. The suit claims the district is failing to educate students and, in the process, misusing taxpayer funds.

We, the taxpayer, are funding our own demise, Patterson said at the time.

Patterson was born in Baltimore. He has seen the failures firsthand. But when Project Baltimore showed him the latest test results for the city, he was momentarily rendered speechless.

My immediate reaction is, take your kids out of these schools, said Patterson.

The Maryland State Department of Education recently released the 2022 state test results known as MCAP, Maryland Comprehensive Assessment Program.

Baltimore Citys math scores were the lowest in the state. Just 7 percent of third through eighth graders tested proficient in math, which means 93 percent could not do math at grade level.

YT
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
72 comments

3 months ago '11        #2
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 31167 31 K  Slaps total: 5246 5 K
Wow. This is sad. What are these "educators" doing??
+3   

3 months ago '19        #3
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 81479 81 K  Slaps total: 15918 15 K
 SomeOnesoN said 🔗
Teacher's unions are all about making sure the teachers are promoting the LGBTQ agenda and making sure minorities are taught they are the victims of white supremacy. Forget about math and reading and writing.
If you want to get an A+ in math, you just write the answer "math is racist" for every question.
+7   

3 months ago '23        #4
sorrrtep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2708 2 K  Slaps total: 1355 1 K
future jackboys and waste yuuutes
+2   

3 months ago '12        #5
daman729 
Props total: 149391 149 K  Slaps total: 5980 5 K
Black schools get significantly less funding then white schools. This sh1t is fact. Less quality textbooks, less school programs, less good teachers because of sh1tty pay and bad treatment. All this sh1t plays a part. They want black kids to be dumb adults. Just that simple. It is a systemic thing. But of course, sociopathic white folks will deny it.

I have tons of educators in my family and I can't tell you how many stories I've heard. Stories about greedy board members stealing money, racist a$s principals and board members, black teachers leaving schools for so called "white schools" because of how disorganized and and sh1tty the black schools were because of deliberate less funding.

Fact of the matter is this. A lot of board members(especially the white ones) and other officials don't give a sh1t about black schools. This is why you can't keep waiting for white folks to "save" you. Because they don't give a flyin fu#k.

We just need more "Joe Clarks" in these black schools.

Last edited by daman729; 09-20-2023 at 05:43 PM..
+23   

3 months ago '17        #6
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 100144 100 K  Slaps total: 9000 9 K
These concern trolls don't give a sh1t about kids or education. It ain't hard to figure out whats been happening to public education in this country over the last 30 years. Jacka$s republicans have been cutting fund to public education so they can weaken teacher unions and stop certain kids from accessing education...gotta protect their stupid trust fund babies
+9   

3 months ago '19        #7
Guappenheimer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54 OP
 SomeOnesoN said 🔗
We should have saw this coming, Im waiting for a bx member to post that video of bmore slang
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '19        #8
Guappenheimer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54 OP
 Ifeellikekobe said 🔗
These concern trolls don't give a sh1t about kids or education. It ain't hard to figure out whats been happening to public education in this country over the last 30 years. Jacka$s republicans have been cutting fund to public education so they can weaken teacher unions and stop certain kids from accessing education...gotta protect their stupid trust fund babies
This sh1t is hitting the whites also, no reason the average iq should be so low for blacks or whites
+5   

3 months ago '21        #9
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 28847 28 K  Slaps total: 13335 13 K
I been saying for YEARS that B-More is the Hub for Mental ret@rdation and Low Education...Seriously!
Crisean Rock and her "ret@rdation" is (Regular) ish out there...

ret@rdation/Psychological issues is to B-More as what G@y is to ATL, Or what Homicide is to Chicago!

Each State in this Country has a (Product) to produce for the Government and Corporations...Even in Human Prototypes!

emoji
+2   

3 months ago '21        #10
 Guappenheimer said 🔗
This sh1t is hitting the whites also, no reason the average iq should be so low for blacks or whites
The Liberal/Left-Wing Solution would Be to (Lower the Standard) in order for them to be "inclusive"...

Folks in the community need to Form/Join a Group and Fund the Salaries of some High-Powered Educators to teach their Kids Privately!
+4   

3 months ago '21        #11
 Guappenheimer said 🔗
We should have saw this coming, Im waiting for a bx member to post that video of bmore slang
emoji
I think I have it in my Phone...Prolly Edit this Later!
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '21        #12
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 84457 84 K  Slaps total: 9124 9 K
 Guappenheimer said 🔗
↪🔗

Baltimore City is facing a devastating reality as the latest round of state test scores are released.

Project Baltimore analyzed the results and found a shocking number of Baltimore City schools where not a single student is doing math at grade level.

“We're not living up to our potential,” said Jovani Patterson, a Baltimore resident who made headlines in January 2022, when he filed a lawsuit against Baltimore City Schools. The suit claims the district is failing to educate students and, in the process, misusing taxpayer funds.

“We, the taxpayer, are funding our own demise,” Patterson said at the time.

Patterson was born in Baltimore. He has seen the failures firsthand. But when Project Baltimore showed him the latest test results for the city, he was momentarily rendered speechless.

“My immediate reaction is, take your kids out of these schools,” said Patterson.

The Maryland State Department of Education recently released the 2022 state test results known as MCAP, Maryland Comprehensive Assessment Program.

Baltimore City’s math scores were the lowest in the state. Just 7 percent of third through eighth graders tested proficient in math, which means 93 percent could not do math at grade level.

↪🔗
 Guappenheimer said 🔗
 SHAMPOOO said 🔗
The Liberal/Left-Wing Solution would Be to (Lower the Standard) in order for them to be "inclusive"...

Folks in the community need to Form/Join a Group and Fund the Salaries of some High-Powered Educators to teach their Kids Privately!
 Ifeellikekobe said 🔗
 daman729 said 🔗
Black schools get significant less funding then white schools. This sh1t is fact. Less quality textbooks, less school programs, less good teachers because of sh1tty pay and bad treatment. All this sh1t plays a part. They want black kids to be dumb adults. Just that simple. It is a systemic things. But of course, sociopathic white folks will deny it.

I have tons of educators in my family and I can't tell you how many stories I've heard. Stories about greedy board members stealing money, racist a$s principals and board members, black teachers leaving schools for so called "white schools" because of how disorganized and and sh1tty the black schools were because of deliberate less funding.

Fact of the matter is this. A lot of board members(especially the white ones) and other officials don't give a sh1t about black schools. This is why you can't keep waiting for white folks to "save" you. Because they don't give a flyin fu#k.

We just need more "Joe Clarks" in these black schools.
 SomeOnesoN said 🔗
 unit321 said 🔗
Teacher's unions are all about making sure the teachers are promoting the LGBTQ agenda and making sure minorities are taught they are the victims of white supremacy. Forget about math and reading and writing.
If you want to get an A+ in math, you just write the answer "math is racist" for every question.

🔗

The school environment in those communities in the City Vs. County plays a major factor too
emoji

Last edited by Playboy69; 09-20-2023 at 04:38 PM..
+5   

3 months ago '13        #13
rifair 
Props total: 15932 15 K  Slaps total: 3633 3 K
So y'all just letting the race science tweet rock huh?
+9   

3 months ago '04        #14
bigtrevdogg 
Props total: 7090 7 K  Slaps total: 1047 1 K
 SomeOnesoN said 🔗
What about the parents? The teachers can only do so much.
+3   

3 months ago '07        #15
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 133778 133 K  Slaps total: 19417 19 K
zero math proficiency means you can't do simple add, subtract, multiply and divide

quit acting like racist school tests are the measurement for being human worth

3 months ago '17        #16
HH080 
Props total: 28050 28 K  Slaps total: 2497 2 K
 rifair said 🔗
So y'all just letting the race science tweet rock huh?
I been said that.

Gotta watch when users be posting tweets from certain twitter accounts.
+5   

3 months ago '15        #17
Lito Guapalot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47481 47 K  Slaps total: 619 619
 Guappenheimer said 🔗
We should have saw this coming, I’m waiting for a bx member to post that video of bmore slang
emoji
Aaron earned an iron urn

🔗

+6   

3 months ago '13        #18
yunghuss973 
Props total: 29298 29 K  Slaps total: 10645 10 K
B more is a real sh1t hole.

The first place I ever been to where white people is down super bad.

Never seen no sh1t like that before.
I’m used to seeing All the white folks in the Northeast for the most part doing good or rich.

Cool people out there but yeah they slow then a mf.

3 months ago '23        #19
Yopa 
Props total: 7626 7 K  Slaps total: 1904 1 K
Stressed homes & stressed kids = bad learning environment. The single moms are struggling to survive. Blame bad policing & systemic racism
+1   

3 months ago '21        #20
SeeNoEvil  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 11163 11 K  Slaps total: 1960 1 K
I wonder how often they do a comparison of say PG county/Montgomery County and Baltimore to see the educational differences.

MD actually got some of the best "suburbs" in the country. The problem with education can't boil down to just money.
+1   

3 months ago '17        #21
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82010 82 K  Slaps total: 7756 7 K
These kids and their parents have rejected education
+2   

3 months ago '16        #22
Staywoke 
Props total: 1634 1 K  Slaps total: 217 217

3 months ago '17        #23
DavidTheMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41049 41 K  Slaps total: 24290 24 K
Not a single parent in those schools will take time to make sure their kid gets up to speed by doing math with them after the school day or on the weekend.
+8   

3 months ago '22        #24
Kingtrips2 
Props total: 7286 7 K  Slaps total: 907 907
Parents and teachers failed…
+2   

3 months ago '11        #25
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 31167 31 K  Slaps total: 5246 5 K
 bigtrevdogg said 🔗
What about the parents? The teachers can only do so much.
Trueee. The adults in B-more in general, failed them kids.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What a hamburger looked like in the 70s
56 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game Awards 2023 Thread
225 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
props+278
Image(s) inside Sauce Walkas trackhawk flipped over 4 times in Houston last night dur..
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 6 - Yooo the Rock trying to be President now?!?! LMAO WTF
142 comments
1 day ago
@news