Fuck 2-Pac.............................

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
I aint a Pac Hater i just dont see da biug fukan deal about him he's an overated mothafu*ka.....n yall acting like he was the first rapper to be an actor...he wasnt there were otha rappers who became actors maybe not as good at da time but pac aint da first to act
 11 years ago '04        #122
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,147 | Props total: 1934 1934
i wouldn't have said "fu*k" 2pac but to tell the truth i never liked him as a rapper he just wasn't that good of lyricist imo but he was real intelligent and seemed like a cool person when he wasn't bein fake actin like he was hard(cuz if u watch ressurection u see the real him) so i say fu*k 2pac(the rapper) but not Tupac Shakur(the man)

Last edited by #1nasfan; 07-21-2005 at 12:45 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #123
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 5 5
 #1nasfan said:
i wouldn't have said "fu*k" 2pac but to tell the truth i never liked him as a rapper he just wasn't that good of lyricist imo but he was real intelligent and seemed like a cool person when he wasn't bein fake actin like he was hard(cuz if u watch ressurection u see the real him) so i say fu*k 2pac(the rapper) but not Tupac Shakur(the man)
proped cuz dats wat im tryna mainly say
 07-21-2005, 12:50 PM         #124
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he is so overrated y so many folks bite him
 07-21-2005, 12:54 PM         #125
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We ballin that song by Memphis Bleek well he got that hook from a verse in hail mary
Stae Prop had a song where they took a hook from Pac on the chain gang I think it was called bb gun. It went sumthin like this " u n*ggaz wanna get it on let's f!ght i got some n*ggaz in my click that'll make ya muthafu*kin jaws tight"
That's just a few I can think of right now I'll name more later
 11 years ago '04        #126
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 0 0
 CODYJISBACK said:
If Game Owes 50 cent for his success, then Big owes Pac.
Pac used to do shows in ny before ready to die. He let biggy get on stage and do his thing.
Until you've heard everyone of his records to date, and all the interviews you cant say he's wack.Or biggs better. If he's wack then the whole game is wack. He was way ahead of time. Plus pac generated more money then any rapper.The things he said in 96, are just starting to be rapped about. If was wack why all these rappper sample his sh*t, and steal bars.
Biggie learned from pac. Biggy said it himself " i just wanted to show him i could do A double album too!"
All eyes on me was first rap solo double album to drop
Life After death would be 1 disc if pac didn't do his All eyes on me .
I think the source had it
1. 2pac
2. Jay-z
3. Nas
4. Biggy
good sh*t homie, break it down to these f*g**t muthafuccas
 07-21-2005, 01:06 PM         #127
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dats cold blooded..... at this n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #128
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 0 0
(in the voice of Makaveli)
*fu*k this thread!!
*fu*k the n*gga who made this thread*
*and if u wanna be down with his bi*ch a.ss opinion*
*Then fu*k u too*
 11 years ago '04        #129
bnw99 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 0 0
i never found anything "ultra-special" about him anyways. There are WAYYY better rappers than Pac IMO, for instance, Krayzie Bone, Kweli, Phonte, Big L, and countless others...
 11 years ago '05        #130
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
respect the dead... i guarantee u wouldnt be saying that if he was here!!!!
 07-21-2005, 01:37 PM         #131
HackerMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bnw99 said:
i never found anything "ultra-special" about him anyways. There are WAYYY better rappers than Pac IMO, for instance, :thefu*k: Krayzie Bone, Kweli, Phonte, Big L, and countless others...
@ ur opinion that krayzie bone is better than Pac. On Thug Luv pac fu*kED OVER all 4 members BTNH !

Last edited by HackerMan; 07-21-2005 at 01:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #132
jesse5 
space
space
$1,117 | Props total: 0 0
Its like one dude pointed out before, man Pac at least had a little bit of longevity in the game before he died. Now I LOVE Biggie and he is def. up there but dude never got a chance to really get to the level where Pac got to because he only got to put out 2 albums before he was k!lled. Yeah Born Again was kinda dope but U know that Puff had to put in mad work in order to get that done and released. Think of it like, what if Pac was k!lled after he released Strictly 4? Before he put out classics like Me Against the World and All Eyez On Me? Not to mention Makaveli... So all I'm saying is that it is a shame both were murdered because they were both legends but Biggie never even really got to live up to his FULL potential, U know what I'm sayin? He had a lot more left in him. So, IMO 2pac = GOAT but Biggie def. had the potential to be the greatest, but we'll never know.. Pac def. had that tremendus influence over unlimited numbers of cats whether it be musically or just pure inspiration. I also agree with duke that told all the youngsters to leave the thread, there is NO WAY these kids listening to today's hip hop can understand the meaning that 2pac had as a hip hop artist in the 90s! *Exits thread to go look for nearest Makaveli CD*

Last edited by jesse5; 07-21-2005 at 01:57 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #133
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,658 | Props total: 9 9
i was 11 years old at the time of his death, so he was the first rapper i started listenin to, "Keep Ya Head Up", "Dear Mama" those 2 songs, to this date i still love, then after his death, it started all this BLING BLING sh*t BLING BLING THAT, it totally changed, all the poetry and deep feelin lyrics went away, even though i was young, i still knew what was up with the rap game
 07-21-2005, 02:36 PM         #134
joebudden20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your fu*ked up if you like rap and cant straight up listen to Me against the world, all eyez on me, and makaveli with a great respect everytime i listen to those, it brings me back to why pac is so good give a try
 11 years ago '05        #135
shortman510 
space
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
 11 years ago '04        #136
Berocke 
space
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
 joebudden20 said:
your fu*ked up if you like rap and cant straight up listen to Me against the world, all eyez on me, and makaveli
now thats real talk right there

And to all you haters, fu*k off......
 07-21-2005, 08:56 PM         #137
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u should be banned for a statement like that, i do agree dude is overrated, but everyone has their own opinion
 07-21-2005, 09:00 PM         #138
iLL siQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
alright, no, biggie was never on a tupac album

and i guarantee u i've prolly seen more tupac documentaries and read more sh*t about pac than you

and there is no way in hell that biggie stole from tupac's style...listen to them rap homie.....biggie > pac, period.
Co-signz twiiiiice.
 11 years ago '04        #139
Berocke 
space
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
 InAMajorWay said:
u should be banned for a statement like that
who me? If so, Lmao....
 07-23-2005, 08:01 AM         #140
HYPE! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatNextn*gga said:
Don't see what's the big deal about him. Yea I know what he did with the raps. Could give a fu*k about that n*gga tho. Next.
u fu*kin f*g**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot PS4 exclusive, 20min Gameplay
26 comments
2 days ago