Fuck 2-Pac.............................

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
outoutout 
space
space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
 Trill'23 said:
im taking some time to write down my personal 2pac in a nutshell for the ignorant people who speak about 2pac in a disrespectful manner...

2pac:
-compassionate and loving individual yet a thug (double sided sword)
-highly evolved poet and actor and rapper for his age
-was always poor and had to work hard to earn everything he achieved
-outlaw... shot 2 cops in georgia off duty for harassing black man... got away
-cool a.ss n*gga with heart... made songs ambitionz as a ridah, hail mary, dear mama, trapped, to live and die in LA, HIT EM UP,only god can judge me, heartz of men, keep ya head up... etc...
-made songs not all about money and bi*ches but more about REAL issues
-kept it realer than real
-always stayed true and honest
-incorporated straight wisdom, metaphysics and metaphors and was very poetic when he rapped... very intelligent
-fought for black rights
-only spent 9 months out of prison gone to jail for a crime he didnt commit... got shot... gang related... yet still put out more albums than any other artist
-biggest selling rap album/artist of all time
-got k!lled way before he maximized his full potential yet still was able to accomplish so much

hes the realest

biggies overrated... maybe flow wise hes the GOAT but the dude made no songs really on PACS level... hes just got a nice flow... but a nice flow? who cares ... its what you do with it... thats the thing about pac he didnt even have a great flow but he EARNED IT by puttin down dope sh*t so i give him even more respect for that

2pacs the best

GOAT can be a toss up between nas jay and big but they arent on Pacs level

like he said "you n*ggaz cant see me"

whats not to like ?
^^^
real talk like no other.

you kno, the beautiful thing is that mferz be all dissin pac like 10% of the time, but the other 90% of the time, real hip hop headz be embracing and givin this n*gga pac his propz. besides, every1's entitled to their own opinion, juz don't make it seem like it's fact, cuz it aint bruh. if u wanna start comparin rappers and sh*t, be prepared to back yo' sh*t up, like this foo. otherwise, we're juz wastin 6pgs of this thread sayin "fu*k you foo!" my opinion: pac's the realest like this homie said, 1.
 11 years ago '04        #82
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,375 | Props total: 12 12
*burns LOYAL to the Game*

:finger: any n*gga hating 2PAC!
 06-26-2005, 05:46 AM         #83
RaioIsLike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fu*k all these lil n*ggas talkin bout
yall started listenin to biggie and pac music when they died. sh*t got stuffed down your throat(no homo)

n*ggas that paved the way for Pac

Rakim
Kane
Krs-One
Ice T
EDIT: Add Ice Cube as well

and to the person that said Pac was the hardest
G rap was harder, Eric B did bodyguard work for the guy that got him k!lled
Willie D

Pac bit G Rap. All this thug image and sh*t, what about when he was with the underground.

Last edited by RaioIsLike; 06-26-2005 at 06:14 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #84
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 0 0
all west coast rappers are garbage except fo tha og's like nwa, mc eight, eazy e, and pac. but im not a fan of gangsta rap....real talk
 06-27-2005, 01:51 AM         #85
muSicalviSion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand you don't like him but saying "fu*k You" to a dead man is pretty low.
 11 years ago '04        #86
Lay-Z-Boii 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
 chuckster409 said:
This wat I be talking bout, east coast n*ggas running their mouth talking reckless like a moufu*ka. ThatNextn*gga aint nothing but thatdumbn*gga, yo sig says it all. East coast bias a.ss n*ggas. Foh dumbass. Graphic dumb a.ss hell too. Yall need do yourself a favor and dont say sh*t, matter of fact dont make a thread period, you sound stupid.

gotta point... thatdumbn*gga is really.... a dumb n*gga...

but, on a side of realness... every1 got diff. flavz yo... 2pac was a poet of some sort, so, on stories, advice givin, and shyt like that ABOUT the hood... was great n ish.. tupac was born in BK nawmean.. but nawmean, he oakland reppin...
but now biggie see... he wasnt into advice n story tellin, IN a poetry term, he was jus spittin shyt he dealt wit growin up... and shyt he GOT fa growin up, str8 dope... and spittin shyt flat out ill is my type nawmean... so biggie get my top1... tupac get 2... ya'll makin it a big deal.... to b rekonized as 1 or 2 is puttin em above tha millions of rappaz out there yo... but nawmean, dat was den.. everyone improvized and switched up flows and put tha game in new directions... j.r. writer nawmean.. as in jus spittin shyt that "sounds" ill, cuz he mix yo mind up n ish, metaphors and wordplay... all dat shyt... biggie n pac aint realli do that shyt... dey was jus spittin shyt dat was ill...

real tawk
 11 years ago '04        #87
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,144 | Props total: 1931 1931
 bigtuckballa said:
If pac was still alive, half the rap n*ggas you talkin bout wouldn't have even made it in the rap game.
I hate when people say that what would he have done to stop them from coming up
 06-27-2005, 07:28 AM         #88
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every Real n*gga In This Thread, Give The Threadstarter Hate.....
 06-27-2005, 08:08 AM         #89
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey man i aint reppin no coast here but 2pac def greater then biggie
just like NAS is def greater then jay z

yea jay n biggie got nice flow but thats about all name 1 song that jay or biggie rapped that u had to sit down and think about and go whoa that sh*t was deeeepppp

pac and nas both rap about real sh*t, deep lyrics, somethin for the people, revolutionary type sh*t yeah they had there fu*k this bi*ch and bust these slugs and ice and rimz but they always had a few songs that u thought damn thats tight
and if u really wanna go there even dmx is better then biggie n jay name one track as real as x's slippin by jay or biggie im sure u cant

Last edited by playon; 06-27-2005 at 08:09 AM..
 06-27-2005, 08:40 AM         #90
B.D. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kastro-N said:
I don't see what the big deal about B.I.G. was. he was a great lyricist who put out two hot albums. WOW!. Nas's first two albums were hot. So were Jay-z's. So were tons of other rappers. It's disgusting for anyone to call him the greatest. Not to mention disrespectful to all the artists who put in work and had longevity in the game.
real talk. alot of other rappers like ludacris and even dmx have put out two or more hot a.ss albums and they dont get considered the greatest of all time. biggie was hot but he only get that greatest title because he's dead. pac was really on some revolutionary sh*t. he wasnt the greatest rapper, he was by far the greatest everything when it comes to music in general. pac inspired & touched more people than anybody of our time.
 06-27-2005, 08:41 AM         #91
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What k!lls me is how a lot of people say Pac didnt put Biggie on, when in fact he did. Pac had plans for Biggie but few seem to remember that Pac went to jail, who do you think actually hooked Biggie up with Puffy? Pac and Puff were cool at one point. Puff was working with Little Shawn, whom Pac was working with along with Biggie the night he was shot the 1st time. And he was working with Jodeci, whom Puffy produced. So if Pac would not have hooked those 2 up there might not have ever been a biggie. And for you to say he wasn't all that great then explain why TI, EM,50, Jay-Z,Game, Snoop, Nas,Scarface, Jada and most other rappers aare all so quick to prop PAC so much? The simple answer is that you are just a hater, PERIOD. Pac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than any rapper alive now.
 06-27-2005, 08:43 AM         #92
B.D. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
yea jay n biggie got nice flow but thats about all name 1 song that jay or biggie rapped that u had to sit down and think about and go whoa that sh*t was deeeepppp

and if u really wanna go there even dmx is better then biggie n jay name one track as real as x's slippin by jay or biggie im sure u cant
u must have never heard 10 crack commandments or the entire black album. jayz always had thought provokin lyrics. u must only hear the singles dude
 11 years ago '04        #93
Born_Loser|M 70 heat pts70
space
space
$39,621 | Props total: 1302 1302
word, i'm gettin tired of hearing Pac the greatst, Big the greatest, Pun the greatest....u ask them people why they the greatest and it's the same fu*king reason, cuz they spoke the truth. STFU, i ain't hating on none of them but c'mon if they was still alive and were dropping sh*tty albums alot of ya would be like fu*k em. any Pac album after Makaveli and Big album after Life After death ain't no real pac/big album, those were verses from different songs put 2gether over a new beat. Everybody doing a song now with both them which is fu*king up their legacies, cuz if they was still here chances are they wouldn't do a song with them. pac would be dissin 50 for tryin to be like him. I wonder wut side ya would be taking if that were to happen.
 06-27-2005, 09:47 AM         #94
LADY Y.G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll Need To Stop Hatin' On My n*gga Pac' Cause He Speaks Real sh*t Too...but Still As My Favorite It's Pac...and Nas...all Day!!
 11 years ago '04        #95
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 203 203
 ThatNextn*gga said:
Don't see what's the big deal about him. Yea I know what he did with the raps. Could give a fu*k about that n*gga tho. Next.

you must be only 12-16 or something!!!!!

you had to know what was going on when he was alive real talk!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #96
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 203 203
 ThatNextn*gga said:
Don't see what's the big deal about him. Yea I know what he did with the raps. Could give a fu*k about that n*gga tho. Next.

just like i said you were 8 years old when he died... Next>>>>>>
 06-27-2005, 04:16 PM         #97
bd2354 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac, Eazy, Nas Then Big fu*k Gay z
 11 years ago '04        #98
R Dot 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,568 | Props total: 215 215
pfft..pac is a revolutionary...
biggie is an ok rapper with 2 ok cds
and 10 radio "freestyles" that use the same 2 sh*tty written verses
listen to master p scarface and tupac - homies and thugs pac actually freestyles biggie the most overrated of all time just cause some gay magazines say hes the greatest you idiots listen
fu*k YALL
 11 years ago '05        #99
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,026 | Props total: 2061 2061
pac is better than biggie
 11 years ago '05        #100
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 31 31
sad...this cat retarted.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy