Fuck 2-Pac.............................

most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
37 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
398 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
164 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2005, 02:21 PM         #61
dub-u $ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac was the Black People spokesman in the early and mid 90s. He threw bullets at two cops and got away with it. he is a Legend to those that witnessed rodney king get his a.ss beat. or any brotha that got bullied by some pigs.
 06-25-2005, 02:23 PM         #62
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these young kats don't even know what pac was about...yea he made mistakes...he was human...but let that cat rest in peace...
 06-25-2005, 02:37 PM         #63
ibudafu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatNextn*gga said:
Don't see what's the big deal about him. Yea I know what he did with the raps. Could give a fu*k about that n*gga tho. Next.
say what you want, they teach college classes on the poetry of Tupac.

yeah maybe BIG was the man with the flow. but the depth biggie reached at his most poignant, Pac reached doing a drunken freestyle. biggie made hit records, no argument. he made hot tracks, again, no argument. but comparing him and Tupac is like comparing classic literature to your favorite movie.

sure, towards the end, Pac got on some other sh*t. He went at everyone who he felt disrespected him in whatever way. But if you can honestly argue that Pac wasn't the most poetically deep rapper EVER, youre crazy or stupid.

like i said, they teach college classes on Tupac. name another artist, rap, rock, jazz, blues, raggae, etc, that schools dedicate a course to...
 06-25-2005, 03:38 PM         #64
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props^ dude spoke that real talk
 11 years ago '05        #65
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 28 28
Most influencial man in hip hop ever. i got nothing more to say.
 06-25-2005, 04:15 PM         #66
ThatNextNigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
This wat I be talking bout, east coast n*ggas running their mouth talking reckless like a moufu*ka. ThatNextn*gga aint nothing but thatdumbn*gga, yo sig says it all. East coast bias a.ss n*ggas. Foh dumbass. Graphic dumb a.ss hell too. Yall need do yourself a favor and dont say sh*t, matter of fact dont make a thread period, you sound stupid.
I'm from Milwaukee Dumb a.ss n*gga. I just like East Coast Rap. Pac wasn't thug till Suge met the n*gga. That's why Suge had his a.ss k!lled.
 06-25-2005, 04:19 PM         #67
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatNextn*gga said:
I'm from Milwaukee Dumb a.ss n*gga. I just like East Coast Rap. Pac wasn't thug till Suge met the n*gga. That's why Suge had his a.ss k!lled.
^^^When hip hop heads go wrong!!!!!!. You just lost your hip hop club pass. n*gga time for you to go watch pokemon and sh*t.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-25-2005 at 04:21 PM..
 06-25-2005, 04:21 PM         #68
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatNextn*gga said:
Don't see what's the big deal about him. Yea I know what he did with the raps. Could give a fu*k about that n*gga tho. Next.
Prepare For A Little Prep H...
 06-25-2005, 04:40 PM         #69
Street_Saint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac >> over any rapper in the game

I respect peoples decision when they say that they respect him and think of him as one of the greats but not in their top 5. I don't repect catz that come on and just bluntly say 'Tupac is a sh*t rapper'. If Tupac is a sh*t rapper what does that make catz like Jigga and Nas and even Biggie? I respect these catz but I don't see them as better than Pac. Pac had a message with each song, it was his emotions that filled through and he could touch someone through one line. I remember back in high school some black cat hated rap, I went over to him and put an earpiece into his ear, it was 'I Ain't Mad Atcha' and he fu*kin loved it. It just proves that even the most arrogant of n*ggas can feel Pac's sh*t. I find it best for this comparison. You find Muhammed Ali to be the greatest boxer of all time, right? Well, if you look at the stats he has a sh*tter KO and wins ratio to brers like Lewis, Sugar Ray Leonard e.t.c. but ppl remember him the most coz of the way he won the title back at rumble in the jungle and the way he would psyche out his opponent. If it weren't for Ali you wouldn't of had Tyson. Just the same as Pac, he sent a message to millions, even ppl who hated rap and its the method in which he got his message across, the lyrics, the emotion and without him we would not have ppl like Jay-Z and Nas.
I admit that his death propelled his stardom but who wouldn't? It was the manner in which it happened but he is still remembered for his imaginative songs which could collectively all be singles in their own right.
 06-25-2005, 05:01 PM         #70
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas>Pac
 11 years ago '04        #71
The-Ripper 
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 0 0
Top 5
1. PAC
2.Who gives a fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #72
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,427 | Props total: 9 9
 chuckster409 said:
I listen to gunit, aint nothing wrong wit that. But at the same time n*ggas got to be real about this sh*t. A lot of these n*ggas talking reckless about pac obviously werent nothing but 11 years old at the time of death, didnt know anything about hip hop then and obviously dont know what their talking about.
I ain't gon ever talk reckless bout Pac, and i also think that most of these n*ggas that talk wreckless bout pac was young as hell and don't know a damn thing bout pac and what how he influenced so many people in the game today. And if he were still alive today, more than half of these garbage a.ss artists would not be out today! (i.e. G-Unit, Nelly, Lil Jon, Chingy) And I would never say any stupid sh*t like that, gotta bless and respect the dead.

PAC(Dead or Alive)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EVERY rapper in history(Dead or Alive)
 06-25-2005, 07:39 PM         #73
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatNextn*gga said:
i guess thats why had a cd called thug life
 11 years ago '05        #74
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
this is some dumb sh*t. how can you say fu*k 2pac? he is a legend. real hip hop n*ggas love that n*gga and his lyrics. the most complex rapper ever. period. i dont think n*ggas understand that there are COLLEGE CLASSES being taught on his rhymes. come on man. that some for real sh*t...
 06-25-2005, 09:13 PM         #75
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Just Think The Person Who Made This Just Wanted Some Attention. Me Personally I Wouldnt Say Pac Is The Greatest At Rap, Or Even His Poetry In Music. I Always Thought Pac Was Much Better When He Was Actually Speaking To Ppl And The Community About Current And Future Issues. He Was A Good Rapper, But I Think He Was Much Better At Speakin His Mind.
 06-25-2005, 10:22 PM         #76
joker_EBK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone that hatez on pac can suck my d!ck
 06-26-2005, 12:04 AM         #77
Trill'23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im taking some time to write down my personal 2pac in a nutshell for the ignorant people who speak about 2pac in a disrespectful manner...

2pac:
-compassionate and loving individual yet a thug (double sided sword)
-highly evolved poet and actor and rapper for his age
-was always poor and had to work hard to earn everything he achieved
-outlaw... shot 2 cops in georgia off duty for harassing black man... got away
-cool a.ss n*gga with heart... made songs ambitionz as a ridah, hail mary, dear mama, trapped, to live and die in LA, HIT EM UP,only god can judge me, heartz of men, keep ya head up... etc...
-made songs not all about money and bi*ches but more about REAL issues
-kept it realer than real
-always stayed true and honest
-incorporated straight wisdom, metaphysics and metaphors and was very poetic when he rapped... very intelligent
-fought for black rights
-only spent 9 months out of prison gone to jail for a crime he didnt commit... got shot... gang related... yet still put out more albums than any other artist
-biggest selling rap album/artist of all time
-got k!lled way before he maximized his full potential yet still was able to accomplish so much

hes the realest

biggies overrated... maybe flow wise hes the GOAT but the dude made no songs really on PACS level... hes just got a nice flow... but a nice flow? who cares ... its what you do with it... thats the thing about pac he didnt even have a great flow but he EARNED IT by puttin down dope sh*t so i give him even more respect for that

2pacs the best

GOAT can be a toss up between nas jay and big but they arent on Pacs level

like he said "you n*ggaz cant see me"

whats not to like ?
 06-26-2005, 01:18 AM         #78
dramathugmc3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i say
1. 2pac
2. Nas
3. Rakim
4. Jay-Z
5. KRS - ONE
6. Biggie

who the fu*k r u 2 say fu*k 2pac n*gga u aint got sh*t on u 2 say that obviously u aint appreciate real poetry and influencial music..obviously u had no interest in martin luther king jr and malcom x...wat u gonna say to that man....2pac is the malcom x and martin luther king jr of music...enough said soo if u got any other stupid commentz shut the fu*k up....

by the way nas is nice 2 like his style nd all itz not like other rapperz
 11 years ago '04        #79
Khazano 
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 2 2
 Prodigal said:
were pac and biggie ever tight? or did they always have something against the other?

They were good homies.
 06-26-2005, 02:25 AM         #80
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow daz a pretty fukd up thing 2 sai nd da big deal iz he deid nd he could rap
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
244 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
274 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy