Fuck 2-Pac.............................

most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
198 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2005, 07:24 AM         #1
6149 pageviews
143 comments

ThatNextNigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k 2-Pac.............................

Don't see what's the big deal about him. Yea I know what he did with the raps. Could give a fu*k about that n*gga tho. Next.

143 comments for "Fuck 2-Pac............................."

06-25-2005, 07:30 AM         #2
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats a fu*ked up comment to make duke...
 06-25-2005, 07:36 AM         #3
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatNextn*gga said:
Don't see what's the big deal about him. Yea I know what he did with the raps. Could give a fu*k about that n*gga tho. Next.
well, he DID diss n*ggas for no reason and say he was going to k!ll them on record....but yea......

B.I.G. > 2Pac (by a long shot)
 06-25-2005, 07:39 AM         #4
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac opened a lot of peoples eyes and might of started a mini revolution.

Last edited by 2CloSe; 06-25-2005 at 08:07 AM..
 06-25-2005, 07:45 AM         #5
BucNasty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatNextn*gga said:
Don't see what's the big deal about him.
he died

;)
 06-25-2005, 07:46 AM         #6
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never really heard pac rap about flashin' or all the sh*t he had...never...
 06-25-2005, 07:48 AM         #7
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2CloSe said:
i never really heard pac rap about flashin' or all the sh*t he had...never...
lol, your joking right?
 06-25-2005, 07:50 AM         #8
2CloSe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
lol, your joking right?

never...
 06-25-2005, 08:17 AM         #9
CODYJISBACK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:
well, he DID diss n*ggas for no reason and say he was going to k!ll them on record....but yea......

If Game Owes 50 cent for his success, then Big owes Pac.
Pac used to do shows in ny before ready to die. He let biggy get on stage and do his thing.
Until you've heard everyone of his records to date, and all the interviews you cant say he's wack.Or biggs better. If he's wack then the whole game is wack. He was way ahead of time. Plus pac generated more money then any rapper.The things he said in 96, are just starting to be rapped about. If was wack why all these rappper sample his sh*t, and steal bars.
Biggie learned from pac. Biggy said it himself " i just wanted to show him i could do A double album too!"
All eyes on me was first rap solo double album to drop
Life After death would be 1 disc if pac didn't do his All eyes on me .
I think the source had it
1. 2pac
2. Jay-z
3. Nas
4. Biggy
 06-25-2005, 08:24 AM         #10
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatNextn*gga said:
:applause:

speak the truth
 06-25-2005, 08:26 AM         #11
AyYoItzMuzzo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2CloSe said:
never...
Picture me Rollin?
 06-25-2005, 08:28 AM         #12
llcoolnay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac>>>all the rappers in your top 4 put together. your 5, 6, 7 and 8 are pretty dope though.
 06-25-2005, 08:35 AM         #13
Bone Diddles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CODYJISBACK said:
If Game Owes 50 cent for his success, then Big owes Pac.
Pac used to do shows in ny before ready to die. He let biggy get on stage and do his thing.
Until you've heard everyone of his records to date, and all the interviews you cant say he's wack.Or biggs better. If he's wack then the whole game is wack. He was way ahead of time. Plus pac generated more money then any rapper.The things he said in 96, are just starting to be rapped about. If was wack why all these rappper sample his sh*t, and steal bars.
Biggie learned from pac. Biggy said it himself " i just wanted to show him i could do A double album too!"
All eyes on me was first rap solo double album to drop
Life After death would be 1 disc if pac didn't do his All eyes on me .
I think the source had it
1. 2pac
2. Jay-z
3. Nas
4. Biggy
alright, no, biggie was never on a tupac album

and i guarantee u i've prolly seen more tupac documentaries and read more sh*t about pac than you

and there is no way in hell that biggie stole from tupac's style...listen to them rap homie.....biggie > pac, period.
 06-25-2005, 08:45 AM         #14
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bone Diddles said:

This wat I be talking bout, east coast n*ggas running their mouth talking reckless like a moufu*ka. ThatNextn*gga aint nothing but thatdumbn*gga, yo sig says it all. East coast bias a.ss n*ggas. Foh dumbass. Graphic dumb a.ss hell too. Yall need do yourself a favor and dont say sh*t, matter of fact dont make a thread period, you sound stupid.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-25-2005 at 08:50 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #15
Prodigal 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 0 0
were pac and biggie ever tight? or did they always have something against the other?
 11 years ago '04        #16
Kastro-N 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 2305 2305
Pac>>>>>Jay-Z>>>>>>B.I.G.
period. it's not even close to being close.
 11 years ago '04        #17
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$929 | Props total: 21 21
 chuckster409 said:
This wat I be talking bout, east coast n*ggas running their mouth talking reckless like a moufu*ka. ThatNextn*gga aint nothing but thatdumbn*gga, yo sig says it all. East coast bias a.ss n*ggas. Foh dumbass. Graphic dumb a.ss hell too. Yall need do yourself a favor and dont say sh*t, matter of fact dont make a thread period, you sound stupid.

im from the east coast dawg, but i gotta agree.....B.I.G was the sh*t but eastcoast n*ggaz just be d!ckridin just for the hell of it, 2PAC is and was and as far as i can see will probaly alwayz will be the best 2 eva do it, BIG was the sh*t, and with his death hip hop took an L, but wit Pac's death hiphop took a fatal shot, young black people as a whole took a major L on some losing Malcolm X type sh*t, thats a major difference...imo anywayz
 11 years ago '04        #18
Kastro-N 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 2305 2305
I don't see what the big deal about B.I.G. was. he was a great lyricist who put out two hot albums. WOW!. Nas's first two albums were hot. So were Jay-z's. So were tons of other rappers. It's disgusting for anyone to call him the greatest. Not to mention disrespectful to all the artists who put in work and had longevity in the game.
 06-25-2005, 09:02 AM         #19
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_poet777 said:
im from the east coast dawg, but i gotta agree.....B.I.G was the sh*t but eastcoast n*ggaz just be d!ckridin just for the hell of it, 2PAC is and was and as far as i can see will probaly alwayz will be the best 2 eva do it, BIG was the sh*t, and with his death hip hop took an L, but wit Pac's death hiphop took a fatal shot, young black people as a whole took a major L on some losing Malcolm X type sh*t, thats a major difference...imo anywayz
Didnt want to generalize yall like that, but too many east coast cats on here be disrespecting the rap game by their comments and bias sh*t. Thinking their sh*t is better than everybody elses. The record needs to be set straight on here. I respect wat you said cuz you gave an intelligent answer. But them other cats needs to shut the fu*k up on the real tho.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-25-2005 at 09:05 AM..
 06-25-2005, 09:05 AM         #20
Str8Paz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Str8Paz; 06-25-2005 at 09:06 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
84 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
192 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
69 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Trump threatens to bring Bill's past sidepiece to the debate ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy