Jun 24 - "With this album, I am going to be people's favorite rapper," -Kanye West

most viewed right now
 285
NBA Opening Night: x17 Champion Boston Celtics @ Cleveland Cavaliers 8:00pm TN..
1143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 157
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
15 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 125
Video inside Busta Rhymes Involved In Heated Altercation With BX Member At Revolt Mu..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
NBA Mirotic and Portis involved in “serious” altercation
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,152 | Props total: 2754 2754
 Krazy K said:
Only the Diamonds Remix and no Bittersweet? And what's with only 13 tracks...
11-13 tracks is the new trend for albums and he's just following.. funny how dude always thinks hes superman and compares his songs and albums to Jay-Z's.. "This is the dynasty and Graduation will be the Blueprint" wtf that like fails to make since..
 12 years ago '04        #42
Datni99ajeff 
space
avatar space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 69 69
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
"With this album, I am going to be people's favorite rapper,"

Kanye will never be my favorite rapper

Overrated bi*ch
Hater In House
 06-25-2005, 04:02 PM         #43
joebudden20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i cant wait to cop this album
 06-25-2005, 04:12 PM         #44
DOWNSOUTHKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait till dis drops
 12 years ago '04        #45
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
 jj133113 said:
where is that bittersweet treack with john mayer..the snippet i heard was nice..really lookin forward to that one

yeah me too, that snippet was straight fire, hopefully he will make it a bonus track or something
 12 years ago '04        #46
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Kanye West said:
"I tried to place my voice where it didn't take away from the music, cos there's so many strings, horns, melatrons, metronomes."
Isn't a metronome something that counts measures of music...and not a musical instrument?
 12 years ago '04        #47
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 Krazy K said:
Only the Diamonds Remix and no Bittersweet? And what's with only 13 tracks...
Good question...
 06-25-2005, 06:11 PM         #48
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Isn't a metronome something that counts measures of music...and not a musical instrument?

hahah props for pulling Kanye's card
 12 years ago '05        #49
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
blah, I heard like 5 tracks already from his album 4 of them were garbage
 12 years ago '04        #50
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 102 102
This n*gga Kanye is tripping. Hes starting to look and act like a fu*king clown more and more. One minute he rides Hovs d!ck, then tries to put himself on his level. There are a quite a few rappers that will rap circles around him. Just saying he is equal or better any rapper not retired is just straight disrespect to alot of rappers, such as Nas. Does kanye think hes gonna drop a "Blueprint" caliber cd with only his Third album, 'The Graduaction'.

Kanye is on a serious ego trip. Who noticed that his original recording of Diamonds dont say sh*t about Sierra Leone and is just talking about Roc-a-Fella and his usual cokcy sh*t. Then all of a sudden he wants to get socially conscious and adds the verse on Sierra Leone and now the song is called Diamonds from Seirra Leione. Cool, but the why fu*k is his video in Sierra Leone but is using the verses from the original song. Im watching the video like, people who dont know sh*t about what goes on over their with diamonds and sh*t are gonna be like WTF is the point of the video. Aint make no sense to me, that song as nothing at all to do with Sierra Leone what so ever. I guess his a.ss shot the video before he thought to get deep on us and add some sh*t on Sierra Leone.

If this album is better than his first, then it'll be a good album b/c his first sh*t wasnt all that. Far from being a classic, although in his eyes im sure he puts that right up there with Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic.
 06-25-2005, 06:43 PM         #51
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
This n*gga Kanye is tripping. Hes starting to look and act like a fu*king clown more and more. One minute he rides Hovs d!ck, then tries to put himself on his level. There are a quite a few rappers that will rap circles around him. Just saying he is equal or better any rapper not retired is just straight disrespect to alot of rappers, such as Nas. Does kanye think hes gonna drop a "Blueprint" caliber cd with only his Third album, 'The Graduaction'.

Kanye is on a serious ego trip. Who noticed that his original recording of Diamonds dont say sh*t about Sierra Leone and is just talking about Roc-a-Fella and his usual cokcy sh*t. Then all of a sudden he wants to get socially conscious and adds the verse on Sierra Leone and now the song is called Diamonds from Seirra Leione. Cool, but the why fu*k is his video in Sierra Leone but is using the verses from the original song. Im watching the video like, people who dont know sh*t about what goes on over their with diamonds and sh*t are gonna be like WTF is the point of the video. Aint make no sense to me, that song as nothing at all to do with Sierra Leone what so ever. I guess his a.ss shot the video before he thought to get deep on us and add some sh*t on Sierra Leone.

If this album is better than his first, then it'll be a good album b/c his first sh*t wasnt all that. Far from being a classic, although in his eyes im sure he puts that right up there with Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic.
thread closed
 12 years ago '04        #52
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,381 | Props total: 554 554
 thegod said:
This n*gga Kanye is tripping. Hes starting to look and act like a fu*king clown more and more. One minute he rides Hovs d!ck, then tries to put himself on his level. There are a quite a few rappers that will rap circles around him. Just saying he is equal or better any rapper not retired is just straight disrespect to alot of rappers, such as Nas. Does kanye think hes gonna drop a "Blueprint" caliber cd with only his Third album, 'The Graduaction'.

Kanye is on a serious ego trip. Who noticed that his original recording of Diamonds dont say sh*t about Sierra Leone and is just talking about Roc-a-Fella and his usual cokcy sh*t. Then all of a sudden he wants to get socially conscious and adds the verse on Sierra Leone and now the song is called Diamonds from Seirra Leione. Cool, but the why fu*k is his video in Sierra Leone but is using the verses from the original song. Im watching the video like, people who dont know sh*t about what goes on over their with diamonds and sh*t are gonna be like WTF is the point of the video. Aint make no sense to me, that song as nothing at all to do with Sierra Leone what so ever. I guess his a.ss shot the video before he thought to get deep on us and add some sh*t on Sierra Leone.

If this album is better than his first, then it'll be a good album b/c his first sh*t wasnt all that. Far from being a classic, although in his eyes im sure he puts that right up there with Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic.
"Opinions are like arm pits....every body has one, maybe 2...and some peoples stink...!"
-Random thought By Chris Cole


Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 06-25-2005 at 06:55 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #53
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,442 | Props total: 466 466
ya man i want this fu*kin cd but i dont wanna get my hopes up too much, just incase a disapointment like that 50 cent massacre sh*t....
 12 years ago '04        #54
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,970 | Props total: 115 115
wit guest like Paul Wall and Game,im not anticipatin this album too much...
 06-26-2005, 12:37 AM         #55
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait to hear it.. Kanye rocks. Did Game diss him in his stupid 300 bar track? I couldn't stand to listen to the whole thing.
 06-26-2005, 12:37 AM         #56
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Wall is a Wankster


Last edited by leku; 06-26-2005 at 12:37 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #57
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
I can't stand how some of you hate on Kan 'cause of his confidence.

You are prolly the same dudes that would have hated on Muhammad Ali when he proclaimed he was The Greatest after just winning the title for the first time.
 06-26-2005, 12:38 AM         #58
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Kanye is tight but theres a lot of other hot sh*t out right now too
 06-26-2005, 12:38 AM         #59
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye and NERD are the best producers out there right now
 12 years ago '04        #60
FyreBlazer 
space
avatar space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 29 29
kanye got lupe on his album? ok, now i definitely gotta give it a chance...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
32 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Hell Rell Get's Knocked Out in NYC Street.
235 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
205 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
MLB ALCS Yankees vs Astros
605 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
South Park: The Fractured But Whole | Review Thread
31 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy