Jun 24 - "With this album, I am going to be people's favorite rapper," -Kanye West

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda taking shots at meeky mouse ?
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$31,424 | Props total: 1320 1320
 Krazy K said:
Only the Diamonds Remix and no Bittersweet? And what's with only 13 tracks...
11-13 tracks is the new trend for albums and he's just following.. funny how dude always thinks hes superman and compares his songs and albums to Jay-Z's.. "This is the dynasty and Graduation will be the Blueprint" wtf that like fails to make since..
 11 years ago '04        #42
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,345 | Props total: 11 11
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
"With this album, I am going to be people's favorite rapper,"

Kanye will never be my favorite rapper

Overrated bi*ch
Hater In House
 06-25-2005, 04:02 PM         #43
joebudden20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i cant wait to cop this album
 06-25-2005, 04:12 PM         #44
DOWNSOUTHKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait till dis drops
 11 years ago '04        #45
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 0 0
 jj133113 said:
where is that bittersweet treack with john mayer..the snippet i heard was nice..really lookin forward to that one

yeah me too, that snippet was straight fire, hopefully he will make it a bonus track or something
 11 years ago '04        #46
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 Kanye West said:
"I tried to place my voice where it didn't take away from the music, cos there's so many strings, horns, melatrons, metronomes."
Isn't a metronome something that counts measures of music...and not a musical instrument?
 11 years ago '04        #47
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 Krazy K said:
Only the Diamonds Remix and no Bittersweet? And what's with only 13 tracks...
Good question...
 06-25-2005, 06:11 PM         #48
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
Isn't a metronome something that counts measures of music...and not a musical instrument?

hahah props for pulling Kanye's card
 11 years ago '05        #49
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
blah, I heard like 5 tracks already from his album 4 of them were garbage
 11 years ago '04        #50
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 19 19
This n*gga Kanye is tripping. Hes starting to look and act like a fu*king clown more and more. One minute he rides Hovs d!ck, then tries to put himself on his level. There are a quite a few rappers that will rap circles around him. Just saying he is equal or better any rapper not retired is just straight disrespect to alot of rappers, such as Nas. Does kanye think hes gonna drop a "Blueprint" caliber cd with only his Third album, 'The Graduaction'.

Kanye is on a serious ego trip. Who noticed that his original recording of Diamonds dont say sh*t about Sierra Leone and is just talking about Roc-a-Fella and his usual cokcy sh*t. Then all of a sudden he wants to get socially conscious and adds the verse on Sierra Leone and now the song is called Diamonds from Seirra Leione. Cool, but the why fu*k is his video in Sierra Leone but is using the verses from the original song. Im watching the video like, people who dont know sh*t about what goes on over their with diamonds and sh*t are gonna be like WTF is the point of the video. Aint make no sense to me, that song as nothing at all to do with Sierra Leone what so ever. I guess his a.ss shot the video before he thought to get deep on us and add some sh*t on Sierra Leone.

If this album is better than his first, then it'll be a good album b/c his first sh*t wasnt all that. Far from being a classic, although in his eyes im sure he puts that right up there with Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic.
 06-25-2005, 06:43 PM         #51
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
This n*gga Kanye is tripping. Hes starting to look and act like a fu*king clown more and more. One minute he rides Hovs d!ck, then tries to put himself on his level. There are a quite a few rappers that will rap circles around him. Just saying he is equal or better any rapper not retired is just straight disrespect to alot of rappers, such as Nas. Does kanye think hes gonna drop a "Blueprint" caliber cd with only his Third album, 'The Graduaction'.

Kanye is on a serious ego trip. Who noticed that his original recording of Diamonds dont say sh*t about Sierra Leone and is just talking about Roc-a-Fella and his usual cokcy sh*t. Then all of a sudden he wants to get socially conscious and adds the verse on Sierra Leone and now the song is called Diamonds from Seirra Leione. Cool, but the why fu*k is his video in Sierra Leone but is using the verses from the original song. Im watching the video like, people who dont know sh*t about what goes on over their with diamonds and sh*t are gonna be like WTF is the point of the video. Aint make no sense to me, that song as nothing at all to do with Sierra Leone what so ever. I guess his a.ss shot the video before he thought to get deep on us and add some sh*t on Sierra Leone.

If this album is better than his first, then it'll be a good album b/c his first sh*t wasnt all that. Far from being a classic, although in his eyes im sure he puts that right up there with Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic.
thread closed
 11 years ago '04        #52
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,225 | Props total: 398 398
 thegod said:

"Opinions are like arm pits....every body has one, maybe 2...and some peoples stink...!"
-Random thought By Chris Cole

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 06-25-2005 at 06:55 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #53
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
ya man i want this fu*kin cd but i dont wanna get my hopes up too much, just incase a disapointment like that 50 cent massacre sh*t....
 11 years ago '04        #54
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,919 | Props total: 61 61
wit guest like Paul Wall and Game,im not anticipatin this album too much...
 06-26-2005, 12:37 AM         #55
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait to hear it.. Kanye rocks. Did Game diss him in his stupid 300 bar track? I couldn't stand to listen to the whole thing.
 06-26-2005, 12:37 AM         #56
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Wall is a Wankster

Last edited by leku; 06-26-2005 at 12:37 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #57
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
I can't stand how some of you hate on Kan 'cause of his confidence.

You are prolly the same dudes that would have hated on Muhammad Ali when he proclaimed he was The Greatest after just winning the title for the first time.
 06-26-2005, 12:38 AM         #58
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Kanye is tight but theres a lot of other hot sh*t out right now too
 06-26-2005, 12:38 AM         #59
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye and NERD are the best producers out there right now
 11 years ago '04        #60
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 2 2
kanye got lupe on his album? ok, now i definitely gotta give it a chance...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
184 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
268 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy