Jun 24 - "With this album, I am going to be people's favorite rapper," -Kanye West

most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-25-2005, 07:43 PM         #51
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said
This n*gga Kanye is tripping. Hes starting to look and act like a fu*king clown more and more. One minute he rides Hovs d!ck, then tries to put himself on his level. There are a quite a few rappers that will rap circles around him. Just saying he is equal or better any rapper not retired is just straight disrespect to alot of rappers, such as Nas. Does kanye think hes gonna drop a "Blueprint" caliber cd with only his Third album, 'The Graduaction'.

Kanye is on a serious ego trip. Who noticed that his original recording of Diamonds dont say sh*t about Sierra Leone and is just talking about Roc-a-Fella and his usual cokcy sh*t. Then all of a sudden he wants to get socially conscious and adds the verse on Sierra Leone and now the song is called Diamonds from Seirra Leione. Cool, but the why fu*k is his video in Sierra Leone but is using the verses from the original song. Im watching the video like, people who dont know sh*t about what goes on over their with diamonds and sh*t are gonna be like WTF is the point of the video. Aint make no sense to me, that song as nothing at all to do with Sierra Leone what so ever. I guess his a.ss shot the video before he thought to get deep on us and add some sh*t on Sierra Leone.

If this album is better than his first, then it'll be a good album b/c his first sh*t wasnt all that. Far from being a classic, although in his eyes im sure he puts that right up there with Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic.
thread closed

14 years ago '04        #52
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,840 | Props total: 1813 1813
 thegod said
This n*gga Kanye is tripping. Hes starting to look and act like a fu*king clown more and more. One minute he rides Hovs d!ck, then tries to put himself on his level. There are a quite a few rappers that will rap circles around him. Just saying he is equal or better any rapper not retired is just straight disrespect to alot of rappers, such as Nas. Does kanye think hes gonna drop a "Blueprint" caliber cd with only his Third album, 'The Graduaction'.

Kanye is on a serious ego trip. Who noticed that his original recording of Diamonds dont say sh*t about Sierra Leone and is just talking about Roc-a-Fella and his usual cokcy sh*t. Then all of a sudden he wants to get socially conscious and adds the verse on Sierra Leone and now the song is called Diamonds from Seirra Leione. Cool, but the why fu*k is his video in Sierra Leone but is using the verses from the original song. Im watching the video like, people who dont know sh*t about what goes on over their with diamonds and sh*t are gonna be like WTF is the point of the video. Aint make no sense to me, that song as nothing at all to do with Sierra Leone what so ever. I guess his a.ss shot the video before he thought to get deep on us and add some sh*t on Sierra Leone.

If this album is better than his first, then it'll be a good album b/c his first sh*t wasnt all that. Far from being a classic, although in his eyes im sure he puts that right up there with Reasonable Doubt and Illmatic.
"Opinions are like arm pits....every body has one, maybe 2...and some peoples stink...!"
-Random thought By Chris Cole

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 06-25-2005 at 07:55 PM..

14 years ago '05        #53
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
ya man i want this fu*kin cd but i dont wanna get my hopes up too much, just incase a disapointment like that 50 cent massacre sh*t....

14 years ago '04        #54
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$13,072 | Props total: 207 207
wit guest like Paul Wall and Game,im not anticipatin this album too much...

06-26-2005, 01:37 AM         #55
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait to hear it.. Kanye rocks. Did Game diss him in his stupid 300 bar track? I couldn't stand to listen to the whole thing.

06-26-2005, 01:37 AM         #56
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul Wall is a Wankster

Last edited by leku; 06-26-2005 at 01:37 AM..

14 years ago '04        #57
whoaitsme 
space
space
space
$512 | Props total: 0 0
I can't stand how some of you hate on Kan 'cause of his confidence.

You are prolly the same dudes that would have hated on Muhammad Ali when he proclaimed he was The Greatest after just winning the title for the first time.

06-26-2005, 01:38 AM         #58
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo Kanye is tight but theres a lot of other hot sh*t out right now too

06-26-2005, 01:38 AM         #59
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye and NERD are the best producers out there right now

14 years ago '04        #60
FyreBlazer 
space
space
$2,144 | Props total: 56 56
kanye got lupe on his album? ok, now i definitely gotta give it a chance...

06-26-2005, 01:57 AM         #61
leku 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said
Isn't a metronome something that counts measures of music...and not a musical instrument?
Invented by Maelzel in 1816, the instrument is used to indicate the exact tempo of a composition. An indication such as MM 60 indicates that the pendulum, with a weight at the bottom, makes 60 beats per minute. A slider is moved up and down the pendulum to decrease and increase the tempo. MM = 80 means that the time value of a quarter note is the equivalent of one pendulum beat when the slider is set at 80.

06-27-2005, 06:35 AM         #62
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is the sh*t believe it people

06-27-2005, 08:39 AM         #63
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said
what no common? kweli? mos? what happen to bridging the underground? now he gots pall wall on his sh*t, come on kanye...He has helped out alot but why not keep doing it? thats my question(S)
paul wall is the underground n*gga...

he just got on the scene.. he been holdin it down for texas for some years now..

14 years ago '04        #64
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,858 | Props total: 1670 1670
wow at all the hate on Kanye. I guess he's the only rapper with a big ego :rolleyes:

Oh wait . . .

If ya want to be deaf to good musc, go ahead. I know Kanye will still come with that G.O.O.D. music

06-27-2005, 08:53 AM         #65
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exactly change is good there is more out there than just common, mos, and kweli
i'm a big fan of all three but you can't just stick to one thing forever and you can't depend on one guy

06-27-2005, 08:56 AM         #66
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said
Isn't a metronome something that counts measures of music...and not a musical instrument?

yeah kanye is suspect on that one
13 tracks and you know he stay with them skits so but nowadays if you cut out the skits all albums would be the same thing rappers be havin ya'll fooled with them skits

14 years ago '04        #67
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,909 | Props total: 91 91
 leku said
Kanye and NERD are the best producers out there right now
:wow: :wow: :wow:

wat crack u smokin????

14 years ago '04        #68
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,909 | Props total: 91 91
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
Overrated bi*ch
^^^^^^^ truest sh*t said in this whole thread

06-27-2005, 09:11 AM         #69
R=77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who feels themselves more Kanye or Cam'ron.....

Seems to me Kanye has k!lla beat!

14 years ago '04        #70
ClokWoRk ORaNge 
space
space
$1,924 | Props total: 71 71
that golddigger track sounds wack and the diamonds are 4ever original was played it out within 3 listens... i hope this album is as good as his first one tho..

06-27-2005, 09:26 AM         #71
thebcoming05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas be hatin on kanye because he go over alot of n*ggas head and they cant comprehend the sh*t that he be kickin its alot of shallow minded n*ggas that listen to rap

06-27-2005, 09:39 AM         #72
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj133113 said
where is that bittersweet treack with john mayer..the snippet i heard was nice..really lookin forward to that one
He said he's got a few surprises and things he doesn't want to reveal yet.

06-27-2005, 09:49 AM         #73
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said
"With this album, I am going to be people's favorite rapper,"

Kanye will never be my favorite rapper

Overrated bi*ch

yes sir...

06-27-2005, 04:14 PM         #74
spooky_donkey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thebcoming05 said
n*ggas be hatin on kanye because he go over alot of n*ggas head and they cant comprehend the sh*t that he be kickin its alot of shallow minded n*ggas that listen to rap

It's more that he thinks he does. He's a very good producer, but only an average rapper imo. And he isn't just bragging on the records, which is to be expected, he comes out at all his press conferences or whatever and says all this sh*t about how he's the best each time. You just know that there's gonna be all those people that don't listen to hip-hop reading a review of his album in the papers and sticking the cd on their coffee tables so they can say they're up on trends. College Dropout was good, but people are acting like he's the saviour and he's nothing like. I'd much rather hear Blackstar or Common, or Lil' Wayne, at least he's a sick rapper.

Last edited by spooky_donkey; 06-27-2005 at 04:15 PM..

06-27-2005, 04:17 PM         #75
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thebcoming05 said
hahahhahahahahahaahhaha

throw em up like you bulemic

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  29
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  28
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+202online now  15
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+91online now  12
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+108online now  11
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
289 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside HoodRich Pablo Juan got robbed again.
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy