Anyone know legit online stores for HGH or Clenbuterol?

most viewed right now
Y'all cool with The Game snitching tho?
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
352 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC: Fight Night Brasilia
304 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2005, 02:15 PM         #1
10999 pageviews
13 comments

30 1 3rd D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone know legit online stores for HGH or Clenbuterol?

I figure I'd ask here cause theres some people here that probably know of a spot. but i was readin through a magazine that was talkin about steroids, and HGH was mentioned as a great body fat burner and lean muscle builder. i know its a steroid but i would only be using it for about three months. anyone know any sites that sell this stuff, legit site with testimonials or somethin? props for help

hgh (human growth hormone) or clenbuterol would be two i would consider buying and taking

also anyone have any stories with steroids such as hgh or clenbuterol? i know they have side effects such as acne, roid rage, etc but anything anyone has experienced first-hand with these?

13 comments for "Anyone know legit online stores for HGH or Clenbuterol?"

06-24-2005, 04:33 PM         #2
jonjon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't buy real hgh man you can get GH damn near anywhere
 06-24-2005, 04:43 PM         #3
30 1 3rd D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i was tryin to get more info on it..
 06-24-2005, 05:37 PM         #4
jonjon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i used GH its not like a steroid you don't get the same effects. GH really all it does is pump more insuline into your body. now the HGH (which is highly illegal) is a steroid but the people that take it are people that have bones that stop devloping and sh*t like that man just hit the gym with these supps (Celltech and load it, Nitric oxdie, protien, and BCAA) you will get bigger and cut up hell i put on 25lbs and drop 3% of my body fat just using those.

By the way good choice on teams good to see people reping the D

Last edited by jonjon; 06-24-2005 at 05:38 PM..
 11 years ago '98        #5
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$29,982 | Props total: 551 551
HGH you probably dont want to get anywhere but from a reputable pharmacutical company... and that sh*t will run you about 40gs a year I heard!
 06-24-2005, 06:39 PM         #6
Protocol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hgh aint nowhere near 40g's a year lmao more like about 2-3 g's a year. hgh isnt highly illegla either, its a prescribed to people. and theres no point in taking hgh for only 3 months. hgh takes a while to take effect, most people start seeing results from hgh after about 4-6 months.
 06-24-2005, 06:41 PM         #7
Protocol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and hgh and clen arent known for causing acne. matter of fact hgh acually is known for making peoples skin look healthier.
 06-24-2005, 07:55 PM         #8
30 1 3rd D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall been propped, but if i could get a site to check out some supps or steroids, legal or illegal dont matter, hit me up
 06-24-2005, 07:57 PM         #9
cjay73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah here is a site but itīs in spanish
 06-24-2005, 08:11 PM         #10
Protocol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
id be really cautions about ordering from a website. theres so many damn scammers out tehre its not even funny. if you want to talk more about it pm me.
 06-25-2005, 05:03 AM         #11
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anabolicreview.com go read on the forums and such before you start doing stuff.

Clenbuterol is a good fat burner and has minimal risks so long as you take dosage right and dont abuse it.

HGH i dont know much about, but is mad $$$ l
 06-25-2005, 01:16 PM         #12
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Protocol said:
hgh aint nowhere near 40g's a year lmao more like about 2-3 g's a year. hgh isnt highly illegla either, its a prescribed to people.
Exactly... Which means that you're not supposed to have it in your possession unless you have a condition (aka illegal)... And ACTUAL HGH is closer to 40gs than 2... Somewhere in the middle (25) is likely... The supplements on the market that claim to have HGH in them contain so small amounts that the effects are, if any at all, microscopic...

Also, as it is hormone altering, all the possible side effects should be mentioned... Short term, this includes hair loss, increased body hair, back acne (yup) and if you're real lucky, t*ts (too high testosterone levels and estrogen is increased)... The high testosterone also can lead to temper flares... Long term, they speculate in it being responsible for heart disease, but that's no more than speculation, so I won't claim anything...

And IF you decide to do this, don't go online and buy it... You could get scammed or busted...
 06-26-2005, 11:01 PM         #13
30 1 3rd D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i aint gonna touch hgh then.. too risky.. i was dumb in even thinkin of it.. greedy me

but i might get at the clenbuterol if i can find a legit place. i dont have much ground to research on, so thats y i was askin here if anyone knew of a place..
 11 years ago '04        #14
run and hide 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
that HGH is like 200,000 a year it would only be cool if you could get like insurance or some sh*t to pay for it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
89 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
50 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
#hoh hof
33 comments
20 hours ago