Batman Begins (2005)

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
171 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
429 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many popcorns does 'Batman Begins' deserve?
1 - Definite 'Do Not See' 20 3.00%
2 - Was disappointed 31 4.65%
3 - Thought it was okay 70 10.51%
4 - Enjoyed it; will cop the DVD 205 30.78%
5 - Amazing; may see again!! 340 51.05%
Voters: 666. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-29-2005, 02:58 AM         #81
GaNgSta69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
... i hate this actor by the way... lol i only seen him in stuff like charlies angels and no talking hopefully he does better with this role!
 06-29-2005, 10:46 AM         #82
willy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah It Was Not Regular Painted Face Villains So It Did Fresh
 06-29-2005, 11:16 AM         #83
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Movie Is Amazing, it is 1000 times better than spiderman 1/@ (the acting in spidey movies is crap ....... i think even i could have played the main actor)

Last edited by kokaine; 06-29-2005 at 11:17 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #84
bretboi 
space
space
$1,216 | Props total: 0 0
it was ok gave it a 4
 06-29-2005, 05:29 PM         #85
alche130 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whered you get that poster pic of the joker??? it dont look like the other pics with crispin glover (yall might remember him as george mcfly from back to the future)??? whoever said this movie sucked dont know what they talking about. this movie was the sh*t...caught it the first day and got me a bottleg...gonna cop the dvd when it comes out (heard its nov. 12)...i love the first batman ever, but i watched it a couple days after seeing this one, and it was a joke. it was better than the other 3 but it was still too cartoony. christian bale does a badass job in playing the role and actually looks like someone that would beat the sh*t outta u..michael keaton looked harmless. if yall gonna read any of the comics, read "the last halloween," "the dark knight returns,", "batman: year one," and "the k!lling joke"....havent read them but looked them up and they look like they tight as hell. i aint a big comic book geek or nuttin like that but just a big batman fan. supposedly jokers gonna be in part 2 and two-face in part 3 and they somehow gonna tie both of them in the next 2 movies and bring back scarecrow
 11 years ago '04        #86
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 0 0
i heard in the 2nd movie its gonna have joker and his chick harley quinn and the 3rd is supposed to have two face and possibly some others
 11 years ago '05        #87
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 0 0
The "JOKER" picture is just a photoshopped image from a real old movie called the Madman or somethign like that, which is what the joker character was loosely based on. It's not a real picture it was posted on IMDB.com around June 15th.. But the dude who made it did a nice job, and the Joker should look something like that in the next movie, though I'm pretty sure it will be 2007 and not 2008.
 07-01-2005, 04:31 PM         #88
Euphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didnt like this movie at all... fell asleep watching it.
 07-01-2005, 07:36 PM         #89
Big Sed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does hollywood do that show you every chapter of a subjects life but the last movie is how it all begin show that in the fu*king beginning can anyone say House Party - Class Act same thing GET right Hollywood Quick :banghead: :finger:
 07-01-2005, 07:38 PM         #90
Big Sed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well thank you i want spend my little 10 bucks on that movie :D
 07-02-2005, 04:48 PM         #91
OG Pun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give this a 5/5

and I saw it in iMax, the seats shaking and sh*t, it was awesome
 07-02-2005, 07:27 PM         #92
Asiatic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Better than all the old ones combined.
 11 years ago '05        #93
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,055 | Props total: 0 0
sickk
 07-03-2005, 10:18 PM         #94
heversle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was ok...very overhyped...camera angles pissed me off
 07-04-2005, 11:45 AM         #95
casketmouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastermind said:
good story, good acting bad action, the camera work made it so u can't see the f!ght too well that pissed me off 2 outta 5 jus for that
idiot
 07-04-2005, 11:46 AM         #96
casketmouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 heversle said:
it was ok...very overhyped...camera angles pissed me off
not overhyped unless your a little child who wanted to see george clooney with rubber n*pples...idiot!
 07-04-2005, 02:38 PM         #97
jimipurple 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was an ok at best movie, granted it is difficult to tell a story so well known and well loved. Although I thought the Scarecrow was the perfect villan to return to the franchise he felt very scarce in the movie himself. I felt that this movie like the 2 before it had too many actors playing characters with either nothing to say or do Micheal Caine, Katie Holmes, and Morgan Freeman who might as well been a voice over like he was in War of the Worlds. I mean why have thoose characters at all except Alfred just focus on the villans and Batman. Focus on the creation of the villan the wohle story behind his big plan to ruin Gotham City.That is why Tim Burton's films were so great he let all the actors shine(Mcheal Keaton, Jack Nicholson,Christopher Walken , Danny De vito etc.) with more focus on the villan which made it dark.This movie was darker than the last two movies (though it would not be hard to) but, almost too much Batman beginning should have been more villan presence was very disapointed in the director expected soo much more.The special effects were good the story of Batman's origin was done well. However i did not like th ending how are they going to bring the joker back even if they are trying to redo the franchise and he is the best villan it will be hard to be better than Jack Nicholson(they would have to do a crazy good job and make the joker blood thirsty k!lling machine and getan R rating)
they should come with someone like Bain he was lightly featured in Batman & Robin and was made to look to cartoony. If they focused on Bain's creation and how he broke Batman It think it would be the best Batman ever.
 07-04-2005, 04:06 PM         #98
OCS_13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still haven't seen this movie, i've been hearin more positive sh*t then negative
 07-04-2005, 09:15 PM         #99
youngcrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
batman begins was da sh*t
 07-04-2005, 10:52 PM         #100
Khalil_4real 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jimipurple said:
I thought it was an ok at best movie, granted it is difficult to tell a story so well known and well loved. Although I thought the Scarecrow was the perfect villan to return to the franchise he felt very scarce in the movie himself. I felt that this movie like the 2 before it had too many actors playing characters with either nothing to say or do Micheal Caine, Katie Holmes, and Morgan Freeman who might as well been a voice over like he was in War of the Worlds. I mean why have thoose characters at all except Alfred just focus on the villans and Batman. Focus on the creation of the villan the wohle story behind his big plan to ruin Gotham City.That is why Tim Burton's films were so great he let all the actors shine(Mcheal Keaton, Jack Nicholson,Christopher Walken , Danny De vito etc.) with more focus on the villan which made it dark.This movie was darker than the last two movies (though it would not be hard to) but, almost too much Batman beginning should have been more villan presence was very disapointed in the director expected soo much more.The special effects were good the story of Batman's origin was done well. However i did not like th ending how are they going to bring the joker back even if they are trying to redo the franchise and he is the best villan it will be hard to be better than Jack Nicholson(they would have to do a crazy good job and make the joker blood thirsty k!lling machine and getan R rating)
they should come with someone like Bain he was lightly featured in Batman & Robin and was made to look to cartoony. If they focused on Bain's creation and how he broke Batman It think it would be the best Batman ever.
You seem to dislike it cuz you're more accostumed to superhero flicks focusing more on the villian, which is rather absurd when you think about it cuz why should the hero, who the movie is supposed to be about, play 2nd fiddle to the villian? If that's to be the case, then the movie should be the Villian's movie, named after the villian and told in his/her POV.

I rated the movie a 5. It was an excellent flick.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
148 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
232 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy