Batman Begins (2005)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
446 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ‘DC4’ Release Date
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many popcorns does 'Batman Begins' deserve?
1 - Definite 'Do Not See' 20 3.00%
2 - Was disappointed 31 4.65%
3 - Thought it was okay 70 10.51%
4 - Enjoyed it; will cop the DVD 205 30.78%
5 - Amazing; may see again!! 340 51.05%
Voters: 666. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-27-2005, 08:30 AM         #61
Grand_Hustl3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
It was sick... Loved that movie... The Scarecrow should have a bigger role...

truuuuuuu
 06-27-2005, 08:31 AM         #62
Grand_Hustl3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2bigz said:
this is definatley the best batman, it actually shows the darkside of batman unlike the other ones where he's actin like a damn rainbow lover...this batman actually has a character. And this batman is stronger, the other batmans were weak and really werent tactical and stealthy and strategic. The first batman (i just watched yesterday, with michael keaton) was really stupid, he flew in scenes like a damn f*g and just walked around everywhere, he only used his gadgets to grap people ankles and drag em (Jack Nicolson played good as Joker though) ^that joker up there looks like a realistic joker, i give this movie a 4.8/5 (possibley bettery than Starwars 3), the reason i took .2 off the the beggining is kind of weak but it really picks up

exactly
 06-27-2005, 12:00 PM         #63
sirhc2077 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id say its the best superhero movie ever.
mos def
 06-27-2005, 02:00 PM         #64
sitydwellamedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz to the bat . . . This was the best one since the first one with the Joker
 06-27-2005, 04:26 PM         #65
Camay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great flick...with all the links floating on BX> I thought I might as well go to the theatre and catch this on the big screen. I knew it wasn't a big screen flick per se because Batman is a character driven story, but I wanted to catch it there 1st before the DVD comes out.

I would have gave it a 5 but I seriously doubt I'd catch it in the theatres again unless I was going with some family or somehin. Great movie. The Hulk and Spiderman really influenced this film in regards to how they adapt comics to big-screen and I must say this was great.
 06-27-2005, 06:54 PM         #66
GBus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
If you want explosive action and minimal storyline, go watch Collateral or the incredible Hulk.
I cant believe you're comparing Collateral and the hulk.....the hulk was a.ss and mostly special effects etc, collateral was very character based with good action mixed in
 06-27-2005, 06:55 PM         #67
GBus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and this movie is a 4.5......almost perfect and the best batman made yet.....hopefully bale and this director stay together for a few more batmans
 11 years ago '04        #68
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
 sooner1478 said:

[pic - click to view]

^^^the car was dope...
That batmobile was the only thing I hated about the movie (and almost made me not go and see it).
 06-27-2005, 08:18 PM         #69
benq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was suprised, a very good movie
 06-27-2005, 09:08 PM         #70
YouA!readyKno 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t Is hot
 06-28-2005, 09:10 AM         #71
sooner1478 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Batman Begins Soars to $112,787,000 Worldwide Opening
June 21, 2005

BURBANK, CA ?Buoyed by a worldwide opening and enthusiastic critical and audience reception, Warner Bros. Pictures?Batman Begins soared to a five-day worldwide opening of $112,787,000, with domestic totals estimated at $71,087,000 and international receipts estimated at $41,700,000. The announcement was jointly made today by Dan Fellman, President, Domestic Distribution, and Veronika Kwan-Rubinek, President, International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

The five-day domestic gross is the highest of all such openings in the Batman series; the three-day domestic estimate is $46,903,000. Additionally, Batman Begins has played strongly overseas, especially throughout the UK, Southeast Asia and Latin America.

Source:
 06-28-2005, 10:18 AM         #72
Vice_Royal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have heard it is really good. Gotta go see this on the big screen..
 11 years ago '05        #73
MyZ28 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,847 | Props total: 204 204
i just downloaded. imma watch it tonite or this weekend.
 11 years ago '04        #74
malik1 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 0 0
I downloaded it about a week ago and finally had a chance to watch it last night. It was pretty good overall. The legion of shadows or whatever its called explaination reminded me of the matrix but other than that, a good movie.
 06-28-2005, 01:01 PM         #75
Blahzay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
started off a lil slow but overall it was tight
 11 years ago '04        #76
R-iZZy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,963 | Props total: 213 213
 vampire xtc said:
batman 2 with joker

[pic - click to view]

that looks like Johnny Depp... if so, he's really getting into these different roles.

i LOVED this movie... i've been an on-and-off comic person, mostly read DC Comics, and this movie DEFINITELY portrayed the original comics a lot better than the original Batman movies did. the introduction of The Scarecrow, surprised me. i thought they'd throw in someone more difficult or more memorable. Scarecrow was kind of weak, as a villain in action, but his experiment was lethal.

great acting... but bad action, i'll admit that. the camera angles during the action were terrible. i did enjoy the Dock scene, though, where Batman takes on Valconi's men. watching Bruce Wayne's fears was a very nice addition to the story. this movie was definitely a great introduction to the new Batman movie series that will come.

and what a great way to give us a picture of the follow-up to this movie. the clue of The Joker being next made me smile. anyway, i hope DC plans on bringing more of their characters into screenplays. Marvel's been doing it since forever, and DC has characters as interesting as Marvel's. i hope DC plans on launching more movies with their different superheroes.
 11 years ago '04        #77
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 0 0
i wasnt lookin forward to seein this movie at all, i had liked the previous batman series and i thought this one would suck cuz they made so many changes, but after seeing all these posts on BX i thought id give it a try and download it....best decision ever..i loved this movie, by far the best batman movie, and the ending with the joker made me hyped as hell to see the next one even tho im mad pissed i gotta wait 3 years to see it.
 11 years ago '04        #78
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
nevermind. But im sayin...what a wack way to get rid of the scarecrow. that part was weak. hahaha

Last edited by imrickjames; 06-29-2005 at 01:01 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #79
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by LightsOut; 06-29-2005 at 01:09 AM..
 06-29-2005, 02:57 AM         #80
GaNgSta69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good different stance on batman series... i like the more serious side instead of all the other batmans that were getin gayer with every releasee.. each movie added double the cliches of the last.. But this one is a million times better cept for the quick angles... IF that is fixed this series would definalty be somethin i collect on DVD... propz to the makers of the film
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
49 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
467 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
81 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
191 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy