Batman Begins (2005)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

How many popcorns does 'Batman Begins' deserve?
1 - Definite 'Do Not See' 20 3.00%
2 - Was disappointed 31 4.65%
3 - Thought it was okay 70 10.51%
4 - Enjoyed it; will cop the DVD 205 30.78%
5 - Amazing; may see again!! 340 51.05%
Voters: 666. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

14 years ago '05        #26
SaidyounaSty 
space
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
 mastermind said
good story, good acting bad action, the camera work made it so u can't see the f*ght too well that pissed me off 2 outta 5 jus for that

I agree that it was annoying that some of the scenes were cut together so that they would look like batman was wooping a*s but u still couldn't see what he was doing but a 2?

Easily best acted, best story and coolest gadgets in a batman movie period.

and does anyone know where i can copp some of that sh*t scarecrow had? :D

06-24-2005, 02:20 PM         #27
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was the best Batman movie, but Michael Keaton will always be the best Batman in my book

06-24-2005, 03:41 PM         #28
jadakiss12321  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie sucked

06-24-2005, 04:30 PM         #29
sooner1478  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marshall law said
Gave it a 4--easily the best Batman movie ever. Captures Frank Miller's Dark Knight and Year One series perfectly. This should be the standard that other comic movies follow. Morgan Freeman had the best lines in the movie--great writing.

It could've gotten a 5 if someone other than Katie Holmes played that part--and if the action scenes were a little clearer, like heads said earlier. One.
^^^on Katie Holmes, I really had no idea her teeth are that jacked up....figured she'd have the "Dawson's Creek" dough to fix those mah'fukka's....

1-800-INVISALINE?

But yeah, I agree with capturing the concept from Frank Miller....I liked the darkness of the movie, and along with everyone else, the f*ght scenes better be nicer in the next....

06-24-2005, 09:57 PM         #30
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It deserves a 5 for 5 reasons:

1) It is true to the comic book Batman story. His transition from youth into the Dark Knight.
2) It was just a great drama. It was not an all-out "action flick". It tells you a story, and a damn good one at that.
3) 5-star acting. You got Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Tom Wilkinson, and Cillian Murphy in Brilliant Roles. Even Katie Holmes holds her own, considering the cast she is included in.
4) While some may argue the action scenes were a bit off, you must remember that the Director (Nolan) is not an action director. You can believe that in the next movies, the action will definitely be developed better.
5) Speaking of sequels, there will definitely be at least 2. Not to give anything away, but the movie ends with a lead in to the next movie, and do not rule out the possibility of returning villains and possibly down the road the entire Arkham Asylum rogue gallery. There could be 10 movies!

I definitely recommend it, but with this warning: DO NOT COMPARE IT OR a*sOCIATE IT TO/WITH THE PREVIOUS 4 BATMAN MOVIES!

This is an independent, start-from-scratch film, and a damn good one at that.

If you want explosive action and minimal storyline, go watch Collateral or the incredible Hulk.

06-24-2005, 10:00 PM         #31
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Les W said
not feeling this at all, got bored

Spiderman was better-I like Bale too, but this was way too predictable

"They got a ultra powerful microwave, and they are poisoning the water...what does it mean?"

plus it's really a stretch
It's a stretch? A dude bit by a spider who can shoot webs out his hands isn't a stretch??? Come on...

Of course it is predictable.. it's based loosely on the comics. What did you expect?

06-24-2005, 10:50 PM         #32
Supra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw it last night, good movie, i never read hte Batman comics or nething and i still enjoyed this...recommend it for sure, ill get the DVD
I was either gonna c this, Madagascar or Mr and Mrs Smith, but yeh this was worth it

06-24-2005, 10:53 PM         #33
c-es  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just saw it and going again soon
the most realistic out of all the batman movies.

06-24-2005, 11:33 PM         #34
Les W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when the chinese prison gaurd said

"We're putting you in solitary to protect the other prisoners..."

I knew it was a stretch

06-25-2005, 03:45 AM         #35
glassjaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Christan Bale did a sick job as batman..def best one...they should remake the first one and continue it with him in it...wonder who joker could be played by now...

06-25-2005, 06:49 AM         #36
Tedi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fo she the best part from all those shymachers and burtons NOlan rulezzz !

06-25-2005, 07:40 AM         #37
theone2g  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wud give it 4.5, greeeat movie!, batman my fav superhero, 2bad coz i wanted it to be better than spiderman2, not quit tho,but really close.

14 years ago '04        #38
atlmarcsmith 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
 Tattered_Hoody said
It deserves a 5 for 5 reasons:

1) It is true to the comic book Batman story. His transition from youth into the Dark Knight.
2) It was just a great drama. It was not an all-out "action flick". It tells you a story, and a damn good one at that.
3) 5-star acting. You got Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Tom Wilkinson, and Cillian Murphy in Brilliant Roles. Even Katie Holmes holds her own, considering the cast she is included in.
4) While some may argue the action scenes were a bit off, you must remember that the Director (Nolan) is not an action director. You can believe that in the next movies, the action will definitely be developed better.
5) Speaking of sequels, there will definitely be at least 2. Not to give anything away, but the movie ends with a lead in to the next movie, and do not rule out the possibility of returning villains and possibly down the road the entire Arkham Asylum rogue gallery. There could be 10 movies!

I definitely recommend it, but with this warning: DO NOT COMPARE IT OR a*sOCIATE IT TO/WITH THE PREVIOUS 4 BATMAN MOVIES!

This is an independent, start-from-scratch film, and a damn good one at that.

If you want explosive action and minimal storyline, go watch Collateral or the incredible Hulk.

MUST CONCUR....EXCELLENT POST!

14 years ago '05        #39
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 525 525
Best Batman Movie by far!!!!!!!

14 years ago '04        #40
snoopamd 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 0 0
Incredible movie. If you're looking for more than just a stereotypical superhero experience, this is your film. Easily the best film in the genre.

14 years ago '04        #41
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 26 26
I like the fact that he was actually a trained Ninja! The Ninja challenge scene in the movie was tight! I thought his voice sounded a bit too forced when he was in the batman outfit!

But overall the film was cool

14 years ago '05        #42
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,589 | Props total: 60 60
a lot better than i expected

06-25-2005, 11:48 PM         #43
osama  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah the f*ghting was crappy and you could barely hear what the hell batman was saying... it was okay though.

06-26-2005, 01:02 AM         #44
WuNN n OwNLy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was a dissapointment for me.......i thought da actin was pretty good but da directin from christopher nolan was bad which really caught me off guard cuz of da great movies he did (memento, insomnia) so therefore i think dis is probably da 3rd best outta all of dem cuz nobody has come close to tim burton's directing.......and i also think dat michael keaton's "bruce wayne" and christian bale's "bruce wayne" were almost equal but givin da slight edge to bale.........but definitely, imo, michael keaton's "batman" >>> christian bale's

o and da story was so so and by da way.....wat was wit his voice wen he was talkin as batman? sounded like he was bout to take a long a*s sh*t lol.......WuNN

06-26-2005, 01:34 AM         #45
leku  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
horrible movie..

06-26-2005, 02:17 AM         #46
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nza said
I like the fact that he was actually a trained Ninja! The Ninja challenge scene in the movie was tight! I thought his voice sounded a bit too forced when he was in the batman outfit!

But overall the film was cool

Remember that he is just starting out as Batman, so he has to work on the voice thing. =)

14 years ago '04        #47
Nza 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,206 | Props total: 26 26
I also thought he did not have the structured face for Batman like Michael Keaton or Val Kilmer. Face looked kinda weird in the mask to me.

14 years ago '05        #48
hateitorloveit 
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
SAw it 3 times .. best one yet.... the bad guyz arent cartoony or really colorful... this batman series is dark.. how it alwayz should of been

14 years ago '05        #49
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,516 | Props total: 2 2
It was sick... Loved that movie... The Scarecrow should have a bigger role...

06-26-2005, 03:36 PM         #50
vampire xtc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
batman 2 with joker

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
+158online now  84
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
380 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  44
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
17 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-59online now  37
Image(s) inside I'd love to know what Gucci Manes fans will think about this!
347 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  27
Image(s) inside Who granny is this
85 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy