Batman Begins (2005)

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
60 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dat d-thang
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
83 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

How many popcorns does 'Batman Begins' deserve?
1 - Definite 'Do Not See' 20 3.00%
2 - Was disappointed 31 4.65%
3 - Thought it was okay 70 10.51%
4 - Enjoyed it; will cop the DVD 205 30.78%
5 - Amazing; may see again!! 340 51.05%
Voters: 666. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-24-2005, 10:18 AM         #21
hiphophoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wasnt really in a rush to see it but i did and have to say a lot betta than i thought it would be...and the ending had a smile on my face wid that
 06-24-2005, 10:36 AM         #22
Les W 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not feeling this at all, got bored

Spiderman was better-I like Bale too, but this was way too predictable

"They got a ultra powerful microwave, and they are poisoning the water...what does it mean?"

plus it's really a stretch
 06-24-2005, 10:52 AM         #23
gangsta_4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i havent even seen the movie yet though but ill see it this weekend.
 11 years ago '04        #24
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 55 55
Gave it a 4--easily the best Batman movie ever. Captures Frank Miller's Dark Knight and Year One series perfectly. This should be the standard that other comic movies follow. Morgan Freeman had the best lines in the movie--great writing.

It could've gotten a 5 if someone other than Katie Holmes played that part--and if the action scenes were a little clearer, like heads said earlier. One.
 11 years ago '05        #25
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 RipstaboenSucks said:
Good movie,too many camera angles.Batman doesnt actually come out till like 30 minutes into the movie or more
of course. when it´s Batman Begins it´s gotta feature the part where Bruce Wayne got the idea to be Batman.
 11 years ago '05        #26
SaidyounaSty 
space
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
 mastermind said:
good story, good acting bad action, the camera work made it so u can't see the f!ght too well that pissed me off 2 outta 5 jus for that

I agree that it was annoying that some of the scenes were cut together so that they would look like batman was wooping a.ss but u still couldn't see what he was doing but a 2?

Easily best acted, best story and coolest gadgets in a batman movie period.

and does anyone know where i can copp some of that sh*t scarecrow had? :D
 06-24-2005, 01:20 PM         #27
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was the best Batman movie, but Michael Keaton will always be the best Batman in my book
 11 years ago '04        #28
jadakiss12321 
space
space
$3,187 | Props total: 0 0
movie sucked
 06-24-2005, 03:30 PM         #29
sooner1478 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marshall law said:
Gave it a 4--easily the best Batman movie ever. Captures Frank Miller's Dark Knight and Year One series perfectly. This should be the standard that other comic movies follow. Morgan Freeman had the best lines in the movie--great writing.

It could've gotten a 5 if someone other than Katie Holmes played that part--and if the action scenes were a little clearer, like heads said earlier. One.
^^^on Katie Holmes, I really had no idea her teeth are that jacked up....figured she'd have the "Dawson's Creek" dough to fix those mah'fukka's....

1-800-INVISALINE?

But yeah, I agree with capturing the concept from Frank Miller....I liked the darkness of the movie, and along with everyone else, the f!ght scenes better be nicer in the next....
 11 years ago '05        #30
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 0 0
It deserves a 5 for 5 reasons:

1) It is true to the comic book Batman story. His transition from youth into the Dark Knight.
2) It was just a great drama. It was not an all-out "action flick". It tells you a story, and a damn good one at that.
3) 5-star acting. You got Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Tom Wilkinson, and Cillian Murphy in Brilliant Roles. Even Katie Holmes holds her own, considering the cast she is included in.
4) While some may argue the action scenes were a bit off, you must remember that the Director (Nolan) is not an action director. You can believe that in the next movies, the action will definitely be developed better.
5) Speaking of sequels, there will definitely be at least 2. Not to give anything away, but the movie ends with a lead in to the next movie, and do not rule out the possibility of returning villains and possibly down the road the entire Arkham Asylum rogue gallery. There could be 10 movies!

I definitely recommend it, but with this warning: DO NOT COMPARE IT OR a.ssOCIATE IT TO/WITH THE PREVIOUS 4 BATMAN MOVIES!

This is an independent, start-from-scratch film, and a damn good one at that.

If you want explosive action and minimal storyline, go watch Collateral or the incredible Hulk.
 11 years ago '05        #31
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 0 0
 Les W said:
not feeling this at all, got bored

Spiderman was better-I like Bale too, but this was way too predictable

"They got a ultra powerful microwave, and they are poisoning the water...what does it mean?"

plus it's really a stretch
It's a stretch? A dude bit by a spider who can shoot webs out his hands isn't a stretch??? Come on...

Of course it is predictable.. it's based loosely on the comics. What did you expect?
 06-24-2005, 09:50 PM         #32
Supra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw it last night, good movie, i never read hte Batman comics or nething and i still enjoyed this...recommend it for sure, ill get the DVD
I was either gonna c this, Madagascar or Mr and Mrs Smith, but yeh this was worth it
 06-24-2005, 09:53 PM         #33
c-es 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just saw it and going again soon
the most realistic out of all the batman movies.
 06-24-2005, 10:33 PM         #34
Les W 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when the chinese prison gaurd said

"We're putting you in solitary to protect the other prisoners..."

I knew it was a stretch
 06-25-2005, 02:45 AM         #35
glassjaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Christan Bale did a sick job as batman..def best one...they should remake the first one and continue it with him in it...wonder who joker could be played by now...
 06-25-2005, 05:49 AM         #36
Tedi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fo she the best part from all those shymachers and burtons NOlan rulezzz !
 06-25-2005, 06:40 AM         #37
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wud give it 4.5, greeeat movie!, batman my fav superhero, 2bad coz i wanted it to be better than spiderman2, not quit tho,but really close.
 11 years ago '04        #38
atlmarcsmith 
space
space
$330 | Props total: 0 0
 Tattered_Hoody said:
It deserves a 5 for 5 reasons:

1) It is true to the comic book Batman story. His transition from youth into the Dark Knight.
2) It was just a great drama. It was not an all-out "action flick". It tells you a story, and a damn good one at that.
3) 5-star acting. You got Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Tom Wilkinson, and Cillian Murphy in Brilliant Roles. Even Katie Holmes holds her own, considering the cast she is included in.
4) While some may argue the action scenes were a bit off, you must remember that the Director (Nolan) is not an action director. You can believe that in the next movies, the action will definitely be developed better.
5) Speaking of sequels, there will definitely be at least 2. Not to give anything away, but the movie ends with a lead in to the next movie, and do not rule out the possibility of returning villains and possibly down the road the entire Arkham Asylum rogue gallery. There could be 10 movies!

I definitely recommend it, but with this warning: DO NOT COMPARE IT OR a.ssOCIATE IT TO/WITH THE PREVIOUS 4 BATMAN MOVIES!

This is an independent, start-from-scratch film, and a damn good one at that.

If you want explosive action and minimal storyline, go watch Collateral or the incredible Hulk.

MUST CONCUR....EXCELLENT POST!
 11 years ago '05        #39
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,605 | Props total: 33 33
Best Batman Movie by far!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #40
snoopamd 
space
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
Incredible movie. If you're looking for more than just a stereotypical superhero experience, this is your film. Easily the best film in the genre.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Do You Think Your Smart Enough To Solve This Puzzle( Probably Not)
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy