Jim Jones Interview talking about THE Game AND G UNIT BEEF

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek mill just signed a new Ghostwriter.....
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
245 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Dip$etEa$tside 
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 0 0
if theres any truth to this...

jim sh*ts on 50 anyday of the week this beef would be good cause fiddy nyc limits is manhattan...lol he dont go no where else so now he fu*kin wit jim territory

DiPSET bi*ch!!
 06-23-2005, 10:21 AM         #22
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so JIM said 'GO AT 50 GAME', wow.
 06-23-2005, 10:23 AM         #23
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Faker than Fake... Yall get too excited over nuttin... AInt no source to the sh*t...
 11 years ago '04        #24
thefranchise9 
space
space
space
$252 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t sounds fake. Whats the source??
 11 years ago '05        #25
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 31 31
g uint dont want it with dip set
 06-23-2005, 12:01 PM         #26
illphil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ agrees dipset has real streets respect... harlem loves the boi cam. gunit dont want sh*t with dipset.
 11 years ago '04        #27
Kastro-N 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 2305 2305
 Tikyle2 said:
Jim Jones spits Crisco Oil because he is forever talkin' greasy on interviews and tracks. You could fry fish in that clowns mouth.

Talks greasy, wears crimps and perms, looks like a dirty pirate, sags likes it still '94, raps like pre-schooler, confused on whether he's from Harlem or Compton. Tell me again why this guys opinion matters?
LMAO! Why it gotta be all that?
 06-23-2005, 12:43 PM         #28
All4n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep, give us a source.
 11 years ago '05        #29
CartelFamill 51 heat pts51
space
space
space
$4,818 | Props total: 783 783
 logicalkid said:
alot of the interview had nothing to do with the game, so ill just copy the parts that did...

Semtex: So whats the deal with you and the game? You were once on a few tracks with him but then threw a subliminal at the game on 'baby girl'

Jim Jones: see man, I'm like this. If you gonna say 4uck Jim, i would respect you more if you never talked to me again. ya dig? now game shouting 4uck 50 next thing i see dude kissing and hugging. I don't respect that.

Semtex: But some say that the end of beef is a good thing. No one wants another big and pac story.

Jim Jones: How you gonna say you a blood and then be quick to back down? he did the same thing with ( pauses ) thats it joe budden, dude did the same thing.

Semtex: The same thing?

Jim Jones: Chuck Taylor was saying 4uck buddens, and then my boy sees him at a party taking pictures with the same nygga he saying shyt about.

Semtex: I hear you. so have you two spoken yet?

Jim Jones: Of course man, we spoke. we had words nah mean. I'm tryna look out for the kid. I don't know if you got it in the UK yet, but he got a new mixtape out. its pretty much a 4uck 50 tape. Im the reason he made that. I was speaking to Game and he was like nah man im done. If it was not for me there wouldn't be a entire game mixtape going at G Unit.

Semtex: any words to 50cent?

Jim Jones: That buck tooth black ape man don't want it with One eyed willie, its that simple.

Where is this from ???....Whats the Source
 11 years ago '04        #30
DonMega 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 2 2
 Shanon said:
Jim jones is a funny n*gga. The funniest sh*t is dude is only like 140lbs... Always thugging it. Unbelievable. I'm not a 50 fan but I know he will punch jones head off his shoulders. Older heads might remember... Lil cease punched cam in the face at the rucker and that n*gga took off, and some n*ggas chased jim jones up out that sh*t 2.
Damn , i thought Cease and Cam were cool though
 06-23-2005, 12:49 PM         #31
young carl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t fake bi*ch get the fu*k outta here
 06-23-2005, 12:51 PM         #32
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MusiqBeast said:
Jim Jones - Lovely Daze/Memory Lane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Massacre

Not really but y'all be doin that alot.. ha
ski mask way/posistion of power/im supposed to die tonight/ryder music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dipset

Last edited by bc/o06; 06-23-2005 at 12:56 PM..
 06-23-2005, 12:59 PM         #33
TakeoverBaby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talks greasy, wears crimps and perms, looks like a dirty pirate, sags likes it still '94, raps like pre-schooler, confused on whether he's from Harlem or Compton. Tell me again why this guys opinion matters?

lol funny a.ss sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #34
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,005 | Props total: 31 31
this sh*t is stupid...when will this dumb sh*t end?
 11 years ago '05        #35
ima hustla 
space
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
 baaweed said:
That buck tooth black ape man don't want it with One eyed willie, its that simple.

funny sh*t lo
JONES IS HILARIOUS. you gotta give him props for that
 06-23-2005, 01:18 PM         #36
kreepyjay34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones is not nobody, all he do is yell out "Dip Set", "Capo" and be a bi*ch, he don't want it wit my n*gga 50
 11 years ago '04        #37
malik1 
space
space
$979 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao. Jim Jones ain't got it all. He raised some interesting points pertaining to what beef is though.
 06-23-2005, 01:33 PM         #38
jx8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jim jones talk to much sh*t
 06-23-2005, 02:13 PM         #39
B.D. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
alot of the interview had nothing to do with the game, so ill just copy the parts that did...

Semtex: So whats the deal with you and the game? You were once on a few tracks with him but then threw a subliminal at the game on 'baby girl'

Jim Jones: see man, I'm like this. If you gonna say 4uck Jim, i would respect you more if you never talked to me again. ya dig? now game shouting 4uck 50 next thing i see dude kissing and hugging. I don't respect that.

Semtex: But some say that the end of beef is a good thing. No one wants another big and pac story.

Jim Jones: How you gonna say you a blood and then be quick to back down? he did the same thing with ( pauses ) thats it joe budden, dude did the same thing.

Semtex: The same thing?

Jim Jones: Chuck Taylor was saying 4uck buddens, and then my boy sees him at a party taking pictures with the same nygga he saying shyt about.

Semtex: I hear you. so have you two spoken yet?

Jim Jones: Of course man, we spoke. we had words nah mean. I'm tryna look out for the kid. I don't know if you got it in the UK yet, but he got a new mixtape out. its pretty much a 4uck 50 tape. Im the reason he made that. I was speaking to Game and he was like nah man im done. If it was not for me there wouldn't be a entire game mixtape going at G Unit.

Semtex: any words to 50cent?

Jim Jones: That buck tooth black ape man don't want it with One eyed willie, its that simple.

This sh*t is fake. people on the net will believe anything. this dude is a clown. he makin up kiddie rumors about men on the net. somebody save this guy.
 06-23-2005, 02:15 PM         #40
B.D. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
how about letting us read the rest of the interview??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
43 comments
21 hours ago