topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-18  234
81 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
79 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
58 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '23        #1
1301 page views
33 comments

Shorts  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 945 945  Slaps total: 487 487
Wakanda Forever Is The Last of us 2

Went through hella sh*t for no reason

Black panther hopped on with like 25 mins to go

The student girl able to go head to head with Namor

Shurri stabbed in the stomach and perfectly fine.

I wish Chadwick was alive fu*ked up sh*t
+14   

best
worst
33 comments

2 weeks ago '07        #2
pandadays  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 18816 18 K  Slaps total: 5252 5 K
 Shorts said
Went through hella sh*t for no reason

Black panther hopped on with like 25 mins to go

The student girl able to go head to head with Namor

Shurri stabbed in the stomach and perfectly fine.

I wish Chadwick was alive fu*ked up sh*t
A really fair comparison now that I think about it. 🤔
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
AlmightySae 
Props total: 8481 8 K  Slaps total: 1516 1 K
I fu*king hated wakanda forever. The suit looked hideous on shurri. They really could have just pulled Michael b Jordan from another universe and made him the next black panther. RIP chadwick Boseman.
+18   

2 weeks ago '14        #4
Cuttysark 
Props total: 61031 61 K  Slaps total: 4585 4 K
Movie was good

Stop crying Jesus
+5   

2 weeks ago '23        #5
Drrealspill 
Props total: 2840 2 K  Slaps total: 1549 1 K
Wakanda Forever was one of the worst movies I ever saw in my life. The Aquatic Mexicans vs the feminist Negroes. Complete bs to the highest level. fu*k Disney
+15   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
Airtight 
Props total: 22564 22 K  Slaps total: 3051 3 K
Killmonger being her vision relative was dope as fu*k. Really unexpected and Jordan k*lled it.

Queen Mother was handling business for a minute until she went hella out of character and then exited stage right in an extremely lame fashion.

That's all the nice things I really have to say about it. I don't know what the problem is here but Thor is guilty of this too: how in the flying fu*k does the most advanced Earth nation with comparable tech to aliens get annihilated by like fifteen Mayans and one Namor? Their entire defense force, that withstood invasion from fu*kin' Thanos, couldn't stop twelve blue a*s clowns and one guy with wings on his feet. Like, did they not want to animate it or something? It's right up there with a ship of putties successfully invading Asgard, supposedly the most advanced and powerful civilization in the realms, and k*lling their queen because their soldiers were too retarded to stop the worst invaders of all time.

I don't know how much studio involvement there was or how haphazard the production went but there's no reason to ever watch this again. Everyone involved should be embarrassed.
+9   

2 weeks ago '18        #7
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 66837 66 K  Slaps total: 10308 10 K
Disney pulled out the Mouse d*ck and
raped Ryan's original script , .

Black Panther my favorite SH movie but W4E was girl power garbage !
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
Gratiot 
Props total: 2508 2 K  Slaps total: 406 406
You think the last of us 2s journey was for nothing??? Interesting haven't seen black panther 2 but if your comparing it that I should be fire

2 weeks ago '11        #9
Gamemusic 
Props total: 20749 20 K  Slaps total: 1919 1 K
 Gratiot said
You think the last of us 2s journey was for nothing??? Interesting haven't seen black panther 2 but if your comparing it that I should be fire
It was. You play the whole game k*lling people, important person gets k*lled, you vow to get revenge by k*lling other people, u catch up to the person that k*lled important person, THEN decide k*lling is wrong.
+7   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
Gratiot 
Props total: 2508 2 K  Slaps total: 406 406
 Gamemusic said
It was. You play the whole game k*lling people, important person gets k*lled, you vow to get revenge by k*lling other people, u catch up to the person that k*lled important person, THEN decide k*lling is wrong.
Lool it's was about forgiveness..not only for the characters but for the player as well. Usually if the person doesn't forgive Abby by the end they really don't like it ..if they do they typically enjoyed the game. I mean at least that's how I viewed it...

But I will check out wakanda part 2 heard alot of backlash for so should be interesting

2 weeks ago '15        #11
He Hate Me 
Props total: 65212 65 K  Slaps total: 6110 6 K
 Gamemusic said
Simplified your right but in context it was deeper than that. It was more so on the cycle of revenge between them two would never end and stop being bitter that Abby took away her chance to finally make up with Joel and being at peace with it finally as well as at peace with Joel decision in the first game.

She regrets how sh*tty she was towards him looking back because she does care for him but never got to really show it in the end as she stop fu*king with him for a good minute.

The two parallel each other in stop letting those past grudges haunt and ruin your life. Hints why she went back home to a empty nest.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #12
Scorpz 
Props total: 63051 63 K  Slaps total: 4711 4 K
Weakest movie this phase.. at least I laughed during Thor Love n Thunder..

2 weeks ago '22        #13
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 64734 64 K  Slaps total: 16413 16 K
I have no interest in watching a black panther movie without black panther...

[spoiler - click to view]

Idc
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #14
projectd06 
Props total: 46760 46 K  Slaps total: 10305 10 K
No one asked yall to watch that sh*t, the man died and they adjusted for it, BP will be back in the 3rd. Get over it.

2 weeks ago '04        #15
R Dot 
Props total: 8168 8 K  Slaps total: 4095 4 K
Woke-Onda 1 and 2 been bullsh*t
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #16
Dehone 
Props total: 96824 96 K  Slaps total: 5806 5 K
I liked it as much as BP 1 even better in some parts but that ending “end the cycle of violence” sh*t disgusted me. Was this supposed to be a “see, that’s what the white man wants us to do. Black and brown gotta stick together” thing? This was Naruto level sh*t minus a 10 minute talk-no-justsu

Well, I guess art imitates life.

This is why I fu*k with the punisher and blade movies more than any other marvel movies.

Shuri didn’t bother me outside of that

2 weeks ago '04        #17
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 90447 90 K  Slaps total: 6053 6 K
 murderers said
I have no interest in watching a black panther movie without black panther...

[spoiler - click to view]

Idc
Nah the comic version of shuri getting the mantle was a dope read bp2 was a underwhelming movie
+1   

2 weeks ago '22        #18
Murderers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 64734 64 K  Slaps total: 16413 16 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Nah the comic version of shuri getting the mantle was a dope read bp2 was a underwhelming movie
I still haven't watched it. Can't bring myself to do it, wasn't really sold on the trailers/previews.
+1   

2 weeks ago '23        #19
Goldie 
Props total: 2429 2 K  Slaps total: 659 659
 AlmightySae said
I fu*king hated wakanda forever. The suit looked hideous on shurri. They really could have just pulled Michael b Jordan from another universe and made him the next black panther. RIP chadwick Boseman.

wrong comment

2 weeks ago '23        #20
Goldie 
Props total: 2429 2 K  Slaps total: 659 659
 Drrealspill said
Wakanda Forever was one of the worst movies I ever saw in my life. The Aquatic Mexicans vs the feminist Negroes. Complete bs to the highest level. fu*k Disney

1 week ago '23        #21
Domo Uzamaki 
Props total: 66 66  Slaps total: 180 180
 projectd06 said
No one asked yall to watch that sh*t, the man died and they adjusted for it, BP will be back in the 3rd. Get over it.
You definitely didn't read any of the comic series

Lmaoo

BP dies and comes back to life ...

They didn't adjust for anything, they were supposed to recast him
Kevin Feige decided on banking off Chadwick's death in real life. Instead of expanding the story, Imstead of creating continuity.

The only character to not be recasted. For example and it's true...Disney has already planned on recasting Tony and Capt as younger versions And also still want to use the older versions as well for cameos...

Even if it meant Holographic appearances and CGI onto faces

Above and beyond for those more "favorable" characters

1 week ago '21        #22
Episode 
Props total: 10003 10 K  Slaps total: 1554 1 K
 Gamemusic said
Yea that sh*t pissed me clean off. I had no problems wit the game up til that point. Too much Abby yea, but seeing both sides was dope cause it made you understand that there was no actual “evil” side, jus a whole bunch of mfs doing the exact same sh*t for their people.

But then THAT’S the conclusion and it left the worst possible taste in my mouth. I was literally sitting there like “….That’s it?”. It felt like it all had built up to absolutely nothing, and that’s a problem in a game that’s so narrative heavy.
+1   

1 week ago '11        #23
Gamemusic 
Props total: 20749 20 K  Slaps total: 1919 1 K
 Episode said
Yea that sh*t pissed me clean off. I had no problems wit the game up til that point. Too much Abby yea, but seeing both sides was dope cause it made you understand that there was no actual “evil” side, jus a whole bunch of mfs doing the exact same sh*t for their people.

But then THAT’S the conclusion and it left the worst possible taste in my mouth. I was literally sitting there like “….That’s it?”. It felt like it all had built up to absolutely nothing, and that’s a problem in a game that’s so narrative heavy.
What people don't realize either is, Naught Dog essentially just wrote themselves into a corner. It basically means whatever game Ellie is in again, she can't k*ll because her mindset should be someone may take revenge on her.

1 week ago '11        #24
Blue Dream 
Props total: 3329 3 K  Slaps total: 189 189
Anyone who can't figure out why they didn't recast yet also probably can't figure out why they randomly dropped Eternals.

Anyone who read the AXE: Judgement Day series and knows Mutants are the next 3 phase Saga after this Multiverse sh*t probably sees where it's all going and why every Phase 1 Avenger is getting a younger legacy counterpart brought in, ie Ironheart for Ironman, Ms. Marvel for Captain Marvel, Kate for Hawkeye.

Avengers vs X-Men vs Eternals is likely gonna be the 4th or 5th Saga in all this sh*t and they buy themselves time on having to introduce a new Panther by doing the Shuri arc now and letting the young one age up to the MARRYING STORM PLOT they were gonna have to throw away by not having rights to the X-Men when BP dropped, by the time Mutants are around, the ages will align, and they'll have an adult Panther Avengers for the conflict in AvXvE with X-Men Storm.

sh*t ain't rocket science.

1 week ago '11        #25
Blue Dream 
Props total: 3329 3 K  Slaps total: 189 189
They could've saved all that Aquamigo sh*t for Fantastic Four or something tho, even if Atlantis vs Wakanda is a comic arc and iconic BP run they just went a little heavy on having em stunt right out the gate.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  35
Video inside This y yal need to stop meeting with people from online
138 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  27
"i dont want nobody wiping my a**!!!" what the health?! Dame goes off on every..
55 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  19
Sean Kingston Suicidal After Getting Hacked for Running off On Plugs
195 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  16
Kerr sending shots at Poole and Kuminga. Damn.
100 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy