Jun 22 - Game Calls Attacks On 50, G-Unit Self-Defense: 'I Felt Like It's Five Against One'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
147 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2005, 10:10 AM         #101
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is This f*g Crying?, n*gga Their Is No Crying In Hip Hop!!
 06-23-2005, 11:37 AM         #102
Assassin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 serg said:
why not make money over the situation...........50 do it all the time..........also to the real rap purest........them g-unit guys aint that good anyway they just appeal to the ladys and the younger rap heads
Tell me about it. My lil sisters love 50 wack a.ss!!!
 11 years ago '04        #103
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,549 | Props total: 31 31
At the end of the day, it's a win-win situation for 50. Think about it:

1) It has been proven that 50 appeals to kids and women. Ok, get over it. When you go quadruple platinum in 3 months, who cares who you are selling to. I love hip hop like the next person, but realize that when it is all said and done, this is a business. Which means 50 is at the top of the game in that aspect. He might not be the best lyrically, but he makes music that people love. So he's gonna get his money regardless. Not only that, everyone is platinum on G-Unit. And Game had a joint venture with G-Unit because DRE did not like the direction it was goin until 50 got on. DRE and EM will never let go of 50 until he stops making money!!!! He sells too much.

2) Say Game does murder 50 on wax, and is proven to win this battle. So he sells more records. Until he puts out a new one, 50 is making as much, if not more off his album than Game is himself. Not only that, 50 is gonna sell regardless. Not only that, he's making money off of so many other things. Water, Shoes, Clothes, Movies, Music, and Video Games. Let's be real, as much as you hate 50, you are gonna go see his movie, and you are gonna either rent or buy or play that game to see what it's like. Formula 50 is gonna sell, and kids are still gonna be wearing g-units on their feet.

3) 50 comes back and murders Game. Then Game has to deal with a) being in a hostile work environment(interscope will take 50's side on everything, which leads to dre), and then b) Dre will be like, well, who's making me more money. Not only that, if 50 murders game on wax, that means that he went back to the How to Rob days, and the streets will be listening. Then he's gonna sell more records that ever.

Point is, think about what you are saying before you say it. I know you all hate 50, but think about why he is not responding. He's got other sh*t on his plate that is gonna make him money, so why be worried with this little sh*t. When he murders Game(cuz it's gonna happen) on a track (w/Buck, Banks, Yayo, and I wouldn't be surprised if Olivia spit a lil somethin), we'll see what happens. And if he doesn't, he'll still make money. Remember, if D-Block couldn't break him, Game is no where near them lyrically, so it's not gonna happen.
 11 years ago '05        #104
GodzMustBeCrazy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,684 | Props total: 190 190
Hmm....Hurricane Game huh...he needs to be original and find his own identity. For you youngins who don't know, Hurricane Game sounds a lot like Hurricane Starang of OGC...
 06-23-2005, 12:44 PM         #105
T-Rizz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo i don't know if ya'll heard cause i don't know where all from cause i'm new on the bx, but this n*gga Game was on Power 106(radio station in L.A.)this morning airin g-unit the fu*k out.

In a nutshell he was basically saying 50 is doing them g-unit n*ggas wrong. he said 50 dont pay them for what they do. Like all the g-unit ads, banks,yayo, and buck do that sh*t for free. Game said they approached him to go some g-unit adds and his management spoke with g-uint to see how much he was going to get paid and they looked at him crazy.

Also said 300 bars and runnin was really supposed to be 250 but headded 50 more to go at buck because he wasn't going to say nothing about buck until buck went on the radio and started talkin sh*t about game. He also said him and buck talk before he got kicked out of g-uint about how 50 was doin them and buck was feelin the same way game was feelin but when it came time to speak up and say somethin, buck left game hangin and didn't speak up.

Also, game tryin to get everybody that goin to the anger management concert out here to wear g-unot t-shirts in the stands.

he also talked about how 50 said he wrote a lot of material on game album but game said he only helped out big on two cuts, westside story and hate it or love it. Game said How we Do was his dong that he worte but dre wanted 50 to hop on it so he did. Game was saying how can 50 right songs like start from scratch or like father like son when those are songs about his life that 50 don't know nothin about.

I'll keep ya'll posted wit more info as i holla at my peoples in the streets.
 06-23-2005, 12:45 PM         #106
NickNic3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G-G-G-G G UNOT haha cant wait to cop that tee anyways i heard the mixtape absolute fire anyone who doesnt have it def. worth the d/l
 06-23-2005, 01:22 PM         #107
polski- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ye the mixtape is sick
 06-23-2005, 02:31 PM         #108
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a 1/4 of the people who support game are fans, another 1/4 are ppl who dont like 50, and 1/2 of the people dont care or its out of pity " its 5 against 1 please help me out make it even " was the message i got from that interview... Im pretty sure he doesnt rock Gunot shirts, he probably took it off after the interview
 06-23-2005, 02:54 PM         #109
ppits_dawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE GAME said:
"Sometimes, man, 16 bars plus an eight-bar hook is just not enough to tell your story. You have to go into the hundreds with it. Not many people have even done a 100-bar freestyle. But you know me: I've been down a 100-bar freestyle lane, I've been through a 200-bar freestyle lane, and this is my last one, 300 bars. I've been working on this the last three or four months."

how fu*king dumb is this n*gga

"i spent 4 months working on this freestyle, man this sh*t is hot!!" --- dumbass mothafu*ka dont even know what a god damn freestyle is

Last edited by ppits_dawg; 06-23-2005 at 02:54 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #110
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
 Myworld82 said:
At the end of the day, it's a win-win situation for 50. Think about it:

1) It has been proven that 50 appeals to kids and women. Ok, get over it. When you go quadruple platinum in 3 months, who cares who you are selling to. I love hip hop like the next person, but realize that when it is all said and done, this is a business. Which means 50 is at the top of the game in that aspect. He might not be the best lyrically, but he makes music that people love. So he's gonna get his money regardless. Not only that, everyone is platinum on G-Unit. And Game had a joint venture with G-Unit because DRE did not like the direction it was goin until 50 got on. DRE and EM will never let go of 50 until he stops making money!!!! He sells too much.

2) Say Game does murder 50 on wax, and is proven to win this battle. So he sells more records. Until he puts out a new one, 50 is making as much, if not more off his album than Game is himself. Not only that, 50 is gonna sell regardless. Not only that, he's making money off of so many other things. Water, Shoes, Clothes, Movies, Music, and Video Games. Let's be real, as much as you hate 50, you are gonna go see his movie, and you are gonna either rent or buy or play that game to see what it's like. Formula 50 is gonna sell, and kids are still gonna be wearing g-units on their feet.

3) 50 comes back and murders Game. Then Game has to deal with a) being in a hostile work environment(interscope will take 50's side on everything, which leads to dre), and then b) Dre will be like, well, who's making me more money. Not only that, if 50 murders game on wax, that means that he went back to the How to Rob days, and the streets will be listening. Then he's gonna sell more records that ever.

Point is, think about what you are saying before you say it. I know you all hate 50, but think about why he is not responding. He's got other sh*t on his plate that is gonna make him money, so why be worried with this little sh*t. When he murders Game(cuz it's gonna happen) on a track (w/Buck, Banks, Yayo, and I wouldn't be surprised if Olivia spit a lil somethin), we'll see what happens. And if he doesn't, he'll still make money. Remember, if D-Block couldn't break him, Game is no where near them lyrically, so it's not gonna happen.
true that 50 is a good bussiness man but if you make your bed you lay in it...........he is making a whole lot of enemy's in the industry that made him.........he aint no self made millionaire....if thats the case his first cd and deal would not have went bad..........im not a g-unit fan or game fan but 50 need to respect the game more.........true dude is making alot of dough right now but the fans and the industry made him.........i just wanna see what the outcome is going to be because he did the same thing to rule and rule aint do sh*t..........and we all see what happen.........but i think he is plotting something because thats how he blew up.......rather or not its gon be enough to shut game up is diffrent........
 06-23-2005, 03:15 PM         #111
nwpyungmike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah were can i get tha mixtape at
 06-23-2005, 03:20 PM         #112
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol some1's gonna get shot
 11 years ago '04        #113
e-double 
space
space
space
$609 | Props total: 0 0
it all comes down to publicity. anyone who thinks this beef is real is a cotdamn fool
 06-23-2005, 06:02 PM         #114
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ nerds typing long a.ss paragraphs on this topic
 06-23-2005, 06:13 PM         #115
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bundles said:
What I don't get is, why did he come at them on some real sh*t. Not on something that anybody could make up, feel me? Anybody could say Olivia looks like a man, anybody could say Banks mom is singing on the track. He shoulda came at their hearts with some inseide information, and put them on blast!!! That's how you murder a n*gga, by going at sh*t they don't want people to know!! Who better than somebody that was in the fold...

I don't know why it took 3-4 months, this bullsh*t coulda been written in 3 1/2 hours!
No e-beef or disrespect intended but can you write 300 bars of similar quality in 3 and 1/2 hours?
If so.....I'll be looking for them at 10:45 PM Central Standard Time.

Peace
Out
 06-23-2005, 07:33 PM         #116
HypoCriTz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skletch said:
lol some1's gonna get shot
lol I hope it wasn't the cat
 11 years ago '04        #117
sideipop 
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
lol, nobody is sayin for game to sit there and take it but hes wildin now, by him being this reckless might take the fod out his sons mouth. he got something crazy comin to him, its all a set up for YAYO, G unit Is UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!

Mark My Words
 11 years ago '04        #118
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,141 | Props total: 10 10
its all publicity thats what gunit is about dont believe all this sh*t
 06-24-2005, 01:33 AM         #119
westcoasta04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, best diss mixtape i've heard in a bit...that sh*t aint a publicity stunt either, dr.dre on song 14, and i dont think his a.ss plays any games when it comes to talkin sh*t or backin people up on their diss mixtapes...lol, he made fun of them crazy, he was keeping it real, and if this mixtape hits commerical it will be the end of g-unit cause everyone will be clowning.
 06-24-2005, 03:54 AM         #120
stubby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y is he begging it, 2 me it sounds like THE GAME still wants to be part of the g-unit. so 50 can write all his hits on his second album lol
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
154 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
251 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Japanese Men Trying to Pronounce "Massachusetts"
65 comments
21 hours ago