Jun 22 - Game Calls Attacks On 50, G-Unit Self-Defense: 'I Felt Like It's Five Against One'

most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Boxdens Dream Girl
8 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2005, 02:08 AM         #81
thekidfromdaD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jae phill said:
i like game more the fifty

this n*gga game dont want to be a ja-rule and let another man fu*king him up financially look pass the beef and see one n*gga trying to stay afloat get that money while the other n*gga is set-this is a good example on only the strong survive type of sh*t
if you dont bite back youll get stomped-we alrady know how gunit works
so props to game for not being a bi*ch and letting this clown a.ss n*gga fu*k him up
its like this
fifty a muthafu*king hater
he felt like game was getting too
much publisity so he got jealous
 06-23-2005, 02:08 AM         #82
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 took shots at some of the head guys in the rap industry joe, jada, and a bunch of others

dre and sh*t will prob get tired of 50 letting all his success go to his head and game is right for callin him out on it sometimes you need to get ur sh*t checked and thats whats happening

Game is lyrically good and i liked his album, same with 50 but 50 is too mainstream and is becoming repeative
 06-23-2005, 02:11 AM         #83
c500degreez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Massaacre is 2005's worse album by far. I'd rather have a Lil Mo album
 11 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
 Brando457 said:
50 took shots at some of the head guys in the rap industry joe, jada, and a bunch of others

dre and sh*t will prob get tired of 50 letting all his success go to his head and game is right for callin him out on it sometimes you need to get ur sh*t checked and thats whats happening

Game is lyrically good and i liked his album, same with 50 but 50 is too mainstream and is becoming repeative

but 50 CAN attack high-up n*ggas cuz he IS high up.. WHo the fu*k game think he is? n*gga gon get dropped like a bad habit from interscope
 11 years ago '04        #85
doloe 11 heat pts11
space
space
$525 | Props total: 18 18
i see people supportin game like they was supportin 50 when he was dissen ja so i quess his 50 seconds of fame are over
 06-23-2005, 02:17 AM         #86
c500degreez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basically I hate 50 and his Gay Unit cuz they're hypocrites. Talkin all that sh*t bout murder Inc and now they became murder Inc, Aint no1 from the Gay Unit hard. Atleast Game is about his sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #87
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
 c500degreez said:
Basically I hate 50 and his Gay Unit cuz they're hypocrites. Talkin all that sh*t bout murder Inc and now they became murder Inc, Aint no1 from the Gay Unit hard. Atleast Game is about his sh*t
hes hard? Thats y he used to be a male stripper, had a tongue ring, been shot at more than a basketball rim, is a fake a.ss n*gga, forces every rhyme and punchline he writes, and take 4 months to write 300 weak a.ss bars? get tha fu*k outta here..
 06-23-2005, 02:22 AM         #88
Thugthizzle2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayne...game is on a straight level now...he doin his own thang

he will get that paper...cause dre still producin..right?

and i'm just like most of yall very anticipating on his next release

one
 06-23-2005, 02:32 AM         #89
c500degreez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So u know him? U know 4 a fact he was a stripper and that he had a tongue ring? Lol ur a funny dude
 06-23-2005, 02:35 AM         #90
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
musta been to one of his shows and saw him strip

w/e it takes to make that money game hustled strippin if thats real and got paid thats what its all about getting paid sometimes you gotta do sh*t that otehrs wouldnt but people will do anything for the dollar
 11 years ago '04        #91
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
sh*t is gettin crazy, i guess game was one of the few who could go at 50 with his diss tracks that actually get recognized by the mainstream (unlike buddens unfortunetly:()

i'tll be funny if them gunit n*ggas didnt respond although i doubt it, Banks & 50 proberly have some good sh*t for him
 11 years ago '05        #92
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
$439 | Props total: 29 29
since when do you work on a freestyle for 3 or 4 months I thought a freestyle was suppose to be off the top of your head?
 11 years ago '04        #93
peto 
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 5 5
props to Game
 06-23-2005, 04:38 AM         #94
SinCere Da Don! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fux wit Hurricane Game
 11 years ago '04        #95
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 38 38
What I don't get is, why did he come at them on some real sh*t. Not on something that anybody could make up, feel me? Anybody could say Olivia looks like a man, anybody could say Banks mom is singing on the track. He shoulda came at their hearts with some inseide information, and put them on blast!!! That's how you murder a n*gga, by going at sh*t they don't want people to know!! Who better than somebody that was in the fold...

I don't know why it took 3-4 months, this bullsh*t coulda been written in 3 1/2 hours!
 06-23-2005, 08:41 AM         #96
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brando457 said:
musta been to one of his shows and saw him strip

w/e it takes to make that money game hustled strippin if thats real and got paid thats what its all about getting paid sometimes you gotta do sh*t that otehrs wouldnt but people will do anything for the dollar

Homo Meter for that Statement ^

<STRAIGHT-----------------------------------------------(you are here)-----HOMO>

Last edited by kleft; 06-23-2005 at 08:41 AM..
 06-23-2005, 08:55 AM         #97
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Evil G said:
Man Yall Jus Cant Take Game's Side N Say He k!ll'n Them Wihtout Them Even Respondin. Wait Till They Respond Back Then U Can Judge. How U Jus Gon B 1sided.
well what the fu*k is taking them so long, after ether dropped, jay was on hot 97 the next day spittin supa ugly
 11 years ago '04        #98
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 344 344
Yall Act Like Gayme Made Tht 300 Bars In A fu*kin Day. He Said He Took Like 3 - 4 Months With Tht sh*t. So How U Knw Fitty Or G-Unit Aint Tryna Out Do Him. Its Sumthin To Think Abt Folks.
 11 years ago '04        #99
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 344 344
Imagine Banks Doin Another Victory Freestyle. Cott Damn!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #100
Lasher 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 35 35
Yo this Jimmy Henchmen on some Suge Knight sh*t...this cat used to manage 50 too..i dunno what but there's something fishy going on...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Luke Cage's Opening Credits Are Just as Awesome as You Thought They'd Be
37 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy