Jun 22 - Game Calls Attacks On 50, G-Unit Self-Defense: 'I Felt Like It's Five Against One'

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-22-2005, 07:39 PM         #51
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said
First Game, then Hurricane Game... now hes fu*king yoda?
With him, The Force is, yes! Man you had me laughiing just now, props

14 years ago '04        #52
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
I'm waiting on buck to respond to Game.

14 years ago '05        #53
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,402 | Props total: 11 11
Game Is Like 50's Ex Girl That Turned Into A Ho......he Goes Around Suckin Everyones d*ck....tryin To Get Them To Hate 50......game= wh*re Ex Gf

06-22-2005, 08:34 PM         #54
Jflava 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said
Game Is Like 50's Ex Girl That Turned Into A Ho......he Goes Around Suckin Everyones d*ck....tryin To Get Them To Hate 50......game= wh*re Ex Gf

nicely said..................................... sike

don't make no sense.. whatsoever

14 years ago '04        #55
hazzardous 1 heat pts
space
space
$249 | Props total: 10 10
 nurat said
^^^^hahha I was sayin the same sh*t

06-22-2005, 08:45 PM         #56
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
This dude dont understand 300 bars aint even that impressive.

It took him 3-4 months to write 300 bars?! n*ggas like Beanie Sigel, Cannibus, culd spit 300 bars standing next to you.. May not be all fire, but its 300 bars. He took way to much time on this diss for it not to be the best diss ever.
DAMN IT MAN!!!!! HOP OFF THE p*nis!!!!

its like 50 & g-unit fu*kin pay u to defend them, u and that bc n*gga... watever his name is are fu*kin horrible. how much are ya gettin paid for this????

Last edited by Dominican; 06-22-2005 at 08:47 PM..

14 years ago '05        #57
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,402 | Props total: 11 11
Ok It Doesnt Make Any Since......game Gives Shout Outs To Like Every Rapper Alive Besides G Unit And Yukmouth, So He Will Have Some Friends...i Hope To death Some One Will Sign Him In The Future....all I Can Say Is He Better Hopes That People Jump On His Side With This sh*t Cause If Not.....its Carreer suicide.....plus Everyone Like Ohhhhhhhhh Did Yall Hear That Mixtape......sh*t Is Repetitive As fu*k.....i Mean How Man Times Can You Use 50 Is A Snitch And Olivias A Man.....if Thats A Diss Then What The fu*k.....i Can Win A Battle.....i'll Just Use That sh*t

06-22-2005, 09:12 PM         #58
TheDon300 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guys a moron? 5 against one? no one is f*ghting with him lol... he keeps dissing Gunit but they aint even dissing back so how is that even a f*ght? give me a break i saw game last week here in Miami at the Dub show and he was dissing 50 and gunit every song, I still havnt heard one diss back from 50 or gunit...

06-22-2005, 09:13 PM         #59
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
300 bars was fire, game picked some nice tracks to freestyle on...

14 years ago '04        #60
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,881 | Props total: 1963 1963
 FuryStryfe said
Game is fu*king himself over. To tell you the truth lyrically he is not that nice. Beats made his album hot, 50's hooks and concepts made his album hot. I would love to see how his 2nd album would come out if he didnt have either one of them. It might come out sounding like that sh*t he put out before The Documentary. In a nutshell Game cant get ahead of himself, he might feel fine taking on beef with G Unit but I know he doesnt want to cross Jay. He already got a taste of what Jay can do to him on that freestyle he spit over the Can I Live beat.
i disagree..50 was only on 2 tracks and game only said "g-unit" a few times thru the entire album... he didnt need they help.

yea the beats was cold, but his lyrics was hot too. I see this album as a success. His voice sounded right over the beats he had, sorta like how Xzibits voice sounds nice over certain beats..IMO...hate it or love it...

14 years ago '05        #61
S-Dot 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
Propz, good a*s post and that 300 Bars is pretty dam hot.

06-22-2005, 10:01 PM         #62
Dakid187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he had to come at 50 don't forget his boy peanut got hit

14 years ago '05        #63
HiRolliN 111 heat pts111
space
space
$21,556 | Props total: 3987 3987
i was surprized at this mixtape, i though the whole thing was gonna be trash. im still curious to how fiddy will respond. will 50 drop a whole mixtape like game or will he go the LOX route and use one of there upcoming artist album, tony yayo's just like the LOX is going use styles p, as a platform for striking back.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 06-22-2005 at 10:06 PM..

06-22-2005, 10:08 PM         #64
rara2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said

u right man

06-22-2005, 10:18 PM         #65
Young Candino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said
It took him 3-4 months to write 300 bars?! n*ggas like Beanie Sigel, Cannibus, culd spit 300 bars standing next to you.. May not be all fire, but its 300 bars. He took way to much time on this diss for it not to be the best diss ever.
lol 4 months ago He wasnt even beefing 50 back then... I dont really like 50 but if it took him 4 months, he should stop while hes ahead, if 50 replys we dont wanna wait another 4 months for a response, plus lyrically Banks can take Game. Seems like Game is usin thisbeef to push his career, and IMO the G-Unot shirts a bit tooooo much cant really take him serious...

Last edited by Young Candino; 06-22-2005 at 10:26 PM..

14 years ago '04        #66
this is me 
space
space
$1,187 | Props total: 0 0
 kocaine187 said
50 bout to find out whats its like to be the new murder inc.

I think em gonna drop him in a years time

So True

14 years ago '04        #67
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
half of the ppl act like 300 bars is str8 fiyah..........damn he said it took him 3/4 months to make it, sh*t if i had 3 months to make like a 3 track song i could do better than game........... Buddens, Yukmouth, and now G-Unit are gonna be ppl who are added to the list of ppl who k*lled The Game..................buddens classic line
Put a Red Dot On Yo Head Like U A Blood Forreal

14 years ago '04        #68
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
I support Game, He would be bi*ch if he just let G-Unit dis him and sh*t and not say nothing. Money aint everything, Respect is just as powerful. I support my n*gga Game.

06-23-2005, 12:28 AM         #69
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Evil G said
Man Yall Jus Cant Take Game's Side N Say He k*ll'n Them Wihtout Them Even Respondin. Wait Till They Respond Back Then U Can Judge. How U Jus Gon B 1sided.
Because everyone Know's that fifty can not rhyme!!!
He's not an emcee....he's an entertainer and chorus writer

06-23-2005, 12:33 AM         #70
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said
lol u must not know too much about the music indistry

Game's the one who'll be dropped within a years time...unless by some miracle the documentry surges and pushes 10+

Dude....he's already 4 million plus. Who's gonna drop an artist who does 4 million plus. Only a fool.

06-23-2005, 12:40 AM         #71
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said
LOL

RAP IS LIKE WRESTLING, REMEMBER???

Who's your Hulk Hogan?

14 years ago '04        #72
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 386 386
 yungblackgifted said
see game trippin but if 50 pull some sh*t like that he the muf'fu*kin king of new york

he wasnt the king of new york when he dissed fat joe, jadakiss, nas, and shyne was he?

14 years ago '04        #73
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
50 is dead, he cant come back..... Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Sheek Louch, Styles P, and now Game....+. 5-0, hes over his head on this beef, all of those cats murdered him on wax. Piggybank and I run New YOrk <--WEAK.

"Sometimes, man, 16 bars plus an eight-bar hook is just not enough to tell your story. You have to go into the hundreds with it."

14 years ago '05        #74
BurninLz 35 heat pts35
space
space
$11,056 | Props total: 3910 3910
 famoussasjohn said
well the reason why the diss is long is because , he was building up all the sh*t 50 , yayo , buck , olivia , and banks do something gay or fu*ked up on , and then diss each and every rapper in g-unit.

he culd diss everybody in 20 bars. didnt take 300. half the sh*t was weak and off-topic newayz

14 years ago '04        #75
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,653 | Props total: 1055 1055
300 Bars is well put together and he kept it a secret so 3 months ain't that bad. 50 is shooting his movie now so he might not have time to respond just yet, and u know 50 not gone let this slide. And ya'll know G Unit gone wait like a week before Yayo album drop to strike back for the promotion.

But 50 and G Unit turn into murder Inc??, don't think so

Home      

most viewed right now
+156online now  91
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
376 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  58
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia
14 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-59online now  28
Image(s) inside I'd love to know what Gucci Manes fans will think about this!
346 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  7
Image(s) inside thai beauty
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy