Jun 22 - Game Calls Attacks On 50, G-Unit Self-Defense: 'I Felt Like It's Five Against One'

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
B Bumper almost gets Clapped
131 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
famoussasjohn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,620 | Props total: 104 104
 BurninLz said:
This dude dont understand 300 bars aint even that impressive.

It took him 3-4 months to write 300 bars?! n*ggas like Beanie Sigel, Cannibus, culd spit 300 bars standing next to you.. May not be all fire, but its 300 bars. He took way to much time on this diss for it not to be the best diss ever.
well the reason why the diss is long is because , he was building up all the sh*t 50 , yayo , buck , olivia , and banks do something gay or fu*ked up on , and then diss each and every rapper in g-unit.
 06-22-2005, 03:22 PM         #42
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Call It murderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 11 years ago '04        #43
KURUPTION!!! 524 heat pts524
space
space
$34,204 | Props total: 316 316
 NUTTCER said:
Game trippin
How's he trippin? 50 is dissing everybody for no reason. He kicked Game out of G-Unit because he didn't want to be involved with his beef. In an era where two of the Best ever were k!lled over beef, why would he involve himself in that? 50 trippin, dissing Jada and Fat Joe for what? 50 tight and all, but he got Shaq syndrome, way too full of himself.
 06-22-2005, 03:25 PM         #44
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did olivia say about game????
 06-22-2005, 03:26 PM         #45
youngTRACE817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game wastin his time on this n*gga,he needs to take time on his music cuz all his new sh*t sucks. the tightest thing he did recently was that 300 bars.
 11 years ago '04        #46
RatedQue 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,833 | Props total: 282 282
Game is fu*king himself over. To tell you the truth lyrically he is not that nice. Beats made his album hot, 50's hooks and concepts made his album hot. I would love to see how his 2nd album would come out if he didnt have either one of them. It might come out sounding like that sh*t he put out before The Documentary. In a nutshell Game cant get ahead of himself, he might feel fine taking on beef with G Unit but I know he doesnt want to cross Jay. He already got a taste of what Jay can do to him on that freestyle he spit over the Can I Live beat.
 11 years ago '04        #47
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
game should link up with ja-rule................lmao
 11 years ago '04        #48
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 41 41
 serg said:
game should link up with ja-rule................lmao
u never know it might happen n 2 answer ol dude ? ja was/is workin of a double album on some split personality/slim shady sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #49
leftyjr35 
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 0 0
Game is crushin fifty right now
 06-22-2005, 05:45 PM         #50
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@g-unot groupies ... plain and simple ... 50 needs to turn into the old 50 and come with it ... not on some gay "show an old tape of Game stripping" or "A Change of heart photo" ... a real diss track ... not no piggybank crap... some "how to rob" sh*t ... for once Game might win his first battle ... lol
 06-22-2005, 06:39 PM         #51
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nurat said:
First Game, then Hurricane Game... now hes fu*king yoda?
With him, The Force is, yes! Man you had me laughiing just now, props
 11 years ago '04        #52
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
I'm waiting on buck to respond to Game.
 11 years ago '05        #53
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
Game Is Like 50's Ex Girl That Turned Into A Ho......he Goes Around Suckin Everyones d!ck....tryin To Get Them To Hate 50......game= wh0ore Ex Gf
 06-22-2005, 07:34 PM         #54
Jflava 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
Game Is Like 50's Ex Girl That Turned Into A Ho......he Goes Around Suckin Everyones d!ck....tryin To Get Them To Hate 50......game= wh0ore Ex Gf

nicely said..................................... sike

don't make no sense.. whatsoever
 11 years ago '04        #55
hazzardous 
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
 nurat said:
First Game, then Hurricane Game... now hes fu*king yoda?
^^^^hahha I was sayin the same sh*t
 06-22-2005, 07:45 PM         #56
Lace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
This dude dont understand 300 bars aint even that impressive.

It took him 3-4 months to write 300 bars?! n*ggas like Beanie Sigel, Cannibus, culd spit 300 bars standing next to you.. May not be all fire, but its 300 bars. He took way to much time on this diss for it not to be the best diss ever.
DAMN IT MAN!!!!! HOP OFF THE p*nis!!!!

its like 50 & g-unit fu*kin pay u to defend them, u and that bc n*gga... watever his name is are fu*kin horrible. how much are ya gettin paid for this????

Last edited by Dominican; 06-22-2005 at 07:47 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #57
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 0 0
Ok It Doesnt Make Any Since......game Gives Shout Outs To Like Every Rapper Alive Besides G Unit And Yukmouth, So He Will Have Some Friends...i Hope To death Some One Will Sign Him In The Future....all I Can Say Is He Better Hopes That People Jump On His Side With This sh*t Cause If Not.....its Carreer suicide.....plus Everyone Like Ohhhhhhhhh Did Yall Hear That Mixtape......sh*t Is Repetitive As fu*k.....i Mean How Man Times Can You Use 50 Is A Snitch And Olivias A Man.....if Thats A Diss Then What The fu*k.....i Can Win A Battle.....i'll Just Use That sh*t
 06-22-2005, 08:12 PM         #58
TheDon300 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guys a moron? 5 against one? no one is f!ghting with him lol... he keeps dissing Gunit but they aint even dissing back so how is that even a f!ght? give me a break i saw game last week here in Miami at the Dub show and he was dissing 50 and gunit every song, I still havnt heard one diss back from 50 or gunit...
 06-22-2005, 08:13 PM         #59
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
300 bars was fire, game picked some nice tracks to freestyle on...
 11 years ago '04        #60
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,223 | Props total: 398 398
 FuryStryfe said:
Game is fu*king himself over. To tell you the truth lyrically he is not that nice. Beats made his album hot, 50's hooks and concepts made his album hot. I would love to see how his 2nd album would come out if he didnt have either one of them. It might come out sounding like that sh*t he put out before The Documentary. In a nutshell Game cant get ahead of himself, he might feel fine taking on beef with G Unit but I know he doesnt want to cross Jay. He already got a taste of what Jay can do to him on that freestyle he spit over the Can I Live beat.
i disagree..50 was only on 2 tracks and game only said "g-unit" a few times thru the entire album... he didnt need they help.

yea the beats was cold, but his lyrics was hot too. I see this album as a success. His voice sounded right over the beats he had, sorta like how Xzibits voice sounds nice over certain beats..IMO...hate it or love it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
459 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
127 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy