East Coast Rap Vs Dirty South Rap

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado did absolutely nothing with this moment
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-06-2005, 10:04 AM         #81
Kentrellp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is still goin??

And I still see stupid a.ss remarks from both southern heads and eastern heads.

The east is filled with haters who dont know what they are saying. People keep sayin we have no lyrics and they describe ALL our music as crunk. What are you listening to? And n*ggas in the south are sayin TI is better than Nas, what the fu*k was that??? (Im on your side n*gga, but damn.) I'll give you this: TI can put a albulm together better than nas. Even east coast n*ggas know nas has put a few duds together he's still a good lyricist though (Jean Grae is better).

Im down with the south but just end this thread cuz n*ggas is close minded when it comes to hip-hop.

The south is not just crunk music, if all you hear commin from the south is crunk club sh*t then you're not listenin to the music. Outkast is more innovative, and more original than any rappers in the game but no one mentioned them. Every n*gga from the east coast raps with the same style. blah blah blah metaphor blah blah blah punchline blah blah blah reference to biggie or pac. But then you say all our sh*t sounds the same. Ludacris doesnt sound anything like Wayne who doesnt sound anything like Trick who doesnt sound anyghing like TI who doesnt sound anything like Outkast who doesnt sound anything like Scarface who doesnt sound anything like Devin who doesnt sound anything like Jacki O (a southern artist who k!lled foxy).

The south has more versatility. All the East Coast pride thereselves on is who can sound like they're deep but be a hypocrit (Jigga said: Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic Is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe you for ice?) and who can spit the best punchlines. That's all good, that's your style. But please dont think that you're artists are better for it. n*ggas down here can do that too but the ones who can never get signed bcuz southern people dont wanna hear that. Our artists are real. n*ggas like BG rap for the streets. The streets in the south wanna hear n*ggas like TI, n*ggas like Jeezy, n*ggas like BG. No one in the streets wants to hear Ludacris so of course they dont wanna hear Nas (they do bump that k!ll k!ll k!ll murder murder murder).

All Im sayin is: Its two different cultures. Yall wanna hear what yall wanna hear and we wanna hear what we wanna hear.

This discussion could go on for ever and everyone will have their own opinion. I just want the East Coast to respect us as rappers and quit sayin we have no talent.
 11 years ago '04        #82
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 Young Writer said:
n*gga nas is my favorite rapper

jeezy ~Damnn look at my chain its icy dammmm yeah........

sounds like a jay z rhyme too
 11 years ago '04        #83
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
 Kentrellp said:
This thread is still goin??

And I still see stupid a.ss remarks from both southern heads and eastern heads.

The east is filled with haters who dont know what they are saying. People keep sayin we have no lyrics and they describe ALL our music as crunk. What are you listening to? And n*ggas in the south are sayin TI is better than Nas, what the fu*k was that??? (Im on your side n*gga, but damn.) I'll give you this: TI can put a albulm together better than nas. Even east coast n*ggas know nas has put a few duds together he's still a good lyricist though (Jean Grae is better).

Im down with the south but just end this thread cuz n*ggas is close minded when it comes to hip-hop.

The south is not just crunk music, if all you hear commin from the south is crunk club sh*t then you're not listenin to the music. Outkast is more innovative, and more original than any rappers in the game but no one mentioned them. Every n*gga from the east coast raps with the same style. blah blah blah metaphor blah blah blah punchline blah blah blah reference to biggie or pac. But then you say all our sh*t sounds the same. Ludacris doesnt sound anything like Wayne who doesnt sound anything like Trick who doesnt sound anyghing like TI who doesnt sound anything like Outkast who doesnt sound anything like Scarface who doesnt sound anything like Devin who doesnt sound anything like Jacki O (a southern artist who k!lled foxy).

The south has more versatility. All the East Coast pride thereselves on is who can sound like they're deep but be a hypocrit (Jigga said: Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic Is it Black Girl Lost or shorty owe you for ice?) and who can spit the best punchlines. That's all good, that's your style. But please dont think that you're artists are better for it. n*ggas down here can do that too but the ones who can never get signed bcuz southern people dont wanna hear that. Our artists are real. n*ggas like BG rap for the streets. The streets in the south wanna hear n*ggas like TI, n*ggas like Jeezy, n*ggas like BG. No one in the streets wants to hear Ludacris so of course they dont wanna hear Nas (they do bump that k!ll k!ll k!ll murder murder murder).

All Im sayin is: Its two different cultures. Yall wanna hear what yall wanna hear and we wanna hear what we wanna hear.

This discussion could go on for ever and everyone will have their own opinion. I just want the East Coast to respect us as rappers and quit sayin we have no talent.
T.I can put a better album than Nas

yall n*ggas is stupid
 07-06-2005, 08:22 PM         #84
Kentrellp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:
T.I can put a better album than Nas

yall n*ggas is stupid

You're the dumbest n*gga on this site. I keep givein yall respect and all you do is point out stupid sh*t. Hell yeah TI can put a better albulm together than nas. Trap Music was better than Nastradamus. Im not sayin TI can rip Nas; although I still think Jean Grae can, do you disagree?

And I asked you 50 posts ago to tell me what the east coast has that the south doesn't and you've said nothing. TELL ME!! And dont say sh*t bout no punchlines.

You're a vilage idiot cuz you apparently say the most dumbest sh*t.

Dawg just give us a lil RESPECT.

(And if you dont agree that TI can make a better albulm than nas let's put OUTKAST in TI's place. Has OUTKAST never made an albulm better than nas?? If you say no kick yourself out of hip-hop.

Last edited by Kentrellp; 07-06-2005 at 08:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #85
Young Writer 
space
space
n*gga you stupid Illmatic crushes t.i whole dicography n*gga the east coast is more complex than the south
 07-07-2005, 12:13 AM         #86
Kentrellp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:
n*gga you stupid Illmatic crushes t.i whole dicography n*gga the east coast is more complex than the south
Illmatic was one albulm, and I wouldnt say it crushes T.I.'s discography. It was good but yall give it to much credit. And I said Trap Music was better than Nastradamus. What does that have to do with Illmatic? Does Illmatic crush Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik?

And you're right, the east coast is more complex than the South. But what does that have to do with rap skills?? Do you have to be complex to be a good rapper?? Pac wasn't a complex lyricist but some say he was the best.

Is that the only thing the east coast has that the south doesn't, if so, you just made yourself look stupid.
 11 years ago '04        #87
Young Writer 
space
space
n*gga you going off nas worst cd what about It was written I am Stillmatic Godson nas is more respected than T.i but you have your own opinion so if thats what you think then ok
 11 years ago '05        #88
HipHopsDyin' 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
EAST is where its at

South aint serious boi
 11 years ago '04        #89
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
the south has hot beats and great hot songs, better rappers come from NYC though
 11 years ago '05        #90
HipHopsDyin' 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
WHO? MIKE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES WHO? MIKE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES WHO? MIKE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONES

South is selling cause its like a new sound to the white suburban kids who think they can dance.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
181 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
221 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy