East Coast Rap Vs Dirty South Rap

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda taking shots at meeky mouse ?
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
gemberland2004 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 71 71
 Young Writer said:
we have the best rappers today 2 Nas Kiss Fab the south best Scarface T.i LiL WAYNE

yall King T.i

Ours Nas no comparison
Nas crush T.i and wayne and scarface
I gotta agree wit this man up to scarface

All them new dudes can't step up to nas tho
 11 years ago '05        #62
gemberland2004 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 71 71
Eh yo aint nothin wrong wit havin pride in where you from but uhhhhh Puttin down a whole nother region state or city to make you feel good is kinda low self esteemish and immature

i mean i been down south and im from ny i fu*ks wit the dirty but yall dudes is takin this sh*t to a whole nother level now talkin bout some ol other sh*t south got good rappers north west and east got good rappers

you can't talk no sh*t until you thoroughly listened to every type of rapper in the game

AND IM OUT
 06-30-2005, 08:23 PM         #63
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a smart n*gga and these southern rappers comin out now make me feel dumb when i listen to they sh*t. did these n*ggas finish high school?
 06-30-2005, 08:35 PM         #64
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chuckster409 said:
You fu*king crazy.lol. Nas may have beaten Jayz in a battle, but he dont want it wit T.I in a battle son. Nas has illmatic to fall back on and Stillmatic to fall on just cause ether's on it. . Foh, Wayne been coming out wit hot albums and I dont even have to mention Scarface. Nas may be yall god over their in the east coast, but we dont even jam that n*gga down south and in the west. King of the east, not of the south and west. Fall back clown.

LMFAOO , HE AINT 0UR "G0D" OK SO NO 1 BUMPS NAS IN THE S0UTH fu*k THE S0UTH , US EAST C0AST n*ggaZ STARTED THIS RAP SHYT , ALL THESE SOUTH n*ggaZ SOUND THE SAME , I G0T RESPECKT FOR THEM AND SHYT BUT Y0U CANT C0MPARE SOUTH VS EAST , COZ EAST IS GON EAT S0UTH FO0D ALL DAY , AND IT CAN B PR0VEN ,AND 2ND H0W THE fu*k Y0U G0N C0MPARE T.I TO NAS ?? ARE U FKIN STUPID LMFAOO WOW , WHO THE fu*k IS T.I n*gga NAS IS KN0WN W 0 R L D W I D E . AND Y0U CANT ARGUE WITH THAT , MAYB NAS NEW ALBUM WAS'ENT ALL THAT HYPE BUT W.E THATS WAT HIS 10TH CD OR SUM SHYT w.e b THINK WAT U WANNA THINKK IM JUST G0N ST0P , E A 5 T 5 I D E [ ALL DAY ] cK
 11 years ago '04        #65
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 0 0
 BlazeDip5et said:
LMFAOO , HE AINT 0UR "G0D" OK SO NO 1 BUMPS NAS IN THE S0UTH fu*k THE S0UTH , US EAST C0AST n*ggaZ STARTED THIS RAP SHYT , ALL THESE SOUTH n*ggaZ SOUND THE SAME , I G0T RESPECKT FOR THEM AND SHYT BUT Y0U CANT C0MPARE SOUTH VS EAST , COZ EAST IS GON EAT S0UTH FO0D ALL DAY , AND IT CAN B PR0VEN ,AND 2ND H0W THE fu*k Y0U G0N C0MPARE T.I TO NAS ?? ARE U FKIN STUPID LMFAOO WOW , WHO THE fu*k IS T.I n*gga NAS IS KN0WN W 0 R L D W I D E . AND Y0U CANT ARGUE WITH THAT , MAYB NAS NEW ALBUM WAS'ENT ALL THAT HYPE BUT W.E THATS WAT HIS 10TH CD OR SUM SHYT w.e b THINK WAT U WANNA THINKK IM JUST G0N ST0P , E A 5 T 5 I D E [ ALL DAY ] cK
Im from NY and all that and I live down south right now...From being surrounded daily by all this crunk sh*t u can easily tell that CRUNK MUSIC ISN'T REAL HIP-HOP...And thats what most of these lil n*ggaz get the misconception...I see crunk music more of a hype energy type music for clubs and sh*t...Real Hip-Hop touches points from lyrical structure to using your words as weapons...Crunk music has nothing to do wit that... So there can be nowhere close to a Down-South vs. East Coast beef...and if there was to be, sh*t would be weak because THERE ISN'T MUCH REAL LYRICISTS IN THE SOUTH!...Lets be realistic, I can say tha only real lyricists in tha south has to be Bun B, Scarface, Ludacris, Trick Daddy, & Camoflauge (R.I.P)I jus cant picture my n*gga Papoose spittin on a crunk beat; jus wouldnt sound right...All I can say is that tha East is on another level when it comes to REAL HIP HOP...But tha Crunk party,club sh*t belongs to the south...And thats where tha money is right now...All we got to do is step our game up...And accept the fact that Crunk sh*t is runnin tha game right now...
 11 years ago '04        #66
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 1979 1979
 chuckster409 said:
You fu*king crazy.lol. Nas may have beaten Jayz in a battle, but he dont want it wit T.I in a battle son. Nas has illmatic to fall back on and Stillmatic to fall on just cause ether's on it. . Foh, Wayne been coming out wit hot albums and I dont even have to mention Scarface. Nas may be yall god over their in the east coast, but we dont even jam that n*gga down south and in the west. King of the east, not of the south and west. Fall back clown.
:thefu*k:
 11 years ago '04        #67
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 918 918
this is by far the dumbest thread in all of boxden. southern rap artist today, with the exception of t.i, are k!lling the rap game today. i quit

*walks out of thread in disgust*
 11 years ago '05        #68
H.Boogie 
space
space
space
$390 | Props total: 0 0
When Jay Z was asked....if he could have ANY 1 n da rap game right now singed to Def Jam he said it would B Weezy F.....Now what does dat tell u..... And i think Jay Z might know jus a lil bit more about music than any1 n here........1
 07-01-2005, 07:10 AM         #69
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he said that bcuz that's what's hot now. jay knows his boy Cory Gunz would sh*t on wayne.
 11 years ago '04        #70
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
this thread is funny
 11 years ago '05        #71
SeanP3688 1 heat pts
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
 Bankhead Shawty said:
It's a lost cause arguing back and forth trying to expand these close minded muhfu*kas music horizon. n*ggas is apparently mad that n*ggas like Papoose and murder Fluke cant get a deal. Want them n*ggas to sell records? Stop bootleggin they sh*t dumbass n*ggas. I can tell yall aint puttin half a thought into your posts cause all ya'll talkin about is Ying Yang and Gucci. n*ggas act like they aint got no lollypop artists upstate. Can I get a 50 Cent? I'll listen to Jeezy over 50 Cent ANYDAY. (Old 50 is a diff story).

Hottest up and comin n*gga from NY right now is SunN.Y. and guess who he fu*ks wit... the South, Holla !

Back in the day you couldnt buy an album from up north with a n*gga from the South featured on it, but look at ya boy Capone new album, it's garbage as fu*k prolly, but 85% of his guest features aint from round his way. Look at Puff, n*gga got Boyz N Da Hood. Your "God" Jay-Z tryna kidnap Lil Wayne. Dipset and the Roc wanted T.I. to be on the team bad as hell. G-Unit got Buck and Lil Scrappy and tried to get 3-6. I wonder why... Juels and Jeezy bout to drop a mixtape together... cause real recognize real. I bet your fav rapper listen to more music from the South than the East n*ggas, now put ya e-green on that.

Instead of hatin it, ya'll should embrace it. South is on top and you not gonna stop it. Get on the bus and ride with this movement or get rolled on.
^^^^COSIGNS!!!..i lissen to er'ry thang..literally..n yall closed minded muhfuccaz need to expand ya music horizon..n give propz to n*ggaz from da south commin up wit new music styles..matta fact..n*ggaz from da souf came up wit a whole new Genre of rap music with "Crunk" (big upz to lil jonz n my n*ggaz from da A)..n it wont be long til SC get up in da game..i'ma a up n coming artist my self from south cack...CrC!!!..Sean P.....even n*ggaz from da south n north give each other love..jeezy on trax with fab...dipset givez much love to da souf......
 11 years ago '04        #72
space
space
southern rap is a fad, just like the g-funk era. at the end of the day the south is in fact k!lling rap music as a whole. it dosen't take lyrical ability to be successful.....WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? it's sad to see, but when the dust settles it always come back to it's roots....the eastcoast (the most consistent brand of hip hop music).
 07-01-2005, 03:36 PM         #73
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C0ry Gunz Aint Shyt , My n*gga From Staten Island A Blo0d Kid Named By " Geddy" Battled Him On Smack And Str8 Shyt'd On Him And They Dint Put It On Smack Coz It Would k!ll Cory Gunz Carrer , No Joke
 11 years ago '04        #74
space
space
^^^ word? i would've loved to see that battle
 11 years ago '04        #75
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
 Young Professa said:
this is by far the dumbest thread in all of boxden. southern rap artist today, with the exception of t.i, are k!lling the rap game today. i quit

*walks out of thread in disgust*
your right there k!lling the rap game
 07-04-2005, 12:25 AM         #76
FrancMadagascar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KRS-One (+ BDP), Rakim (+ Eric B), Kool G Rap, Pharoahe Monch (+ Organized Konfusion), Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Chuck D (+ PE), Jeru the Damaja, Talib Kweli (+ Blackstar), Mos Def (+ Blackstar), AZ, Wu-Tang (+ Solos like GZA, Ghostface, Meth, ), Jay-Z, LL Cool J, Canibus, Redman, Chino XL, Masta Ace, Notorious B.I.G., Big Pun, Guru (+ Gangstarr), Big L, Immortal Technique, A Tribe Called Quest, Akrobatik, Keith Murray, Lost Boyz, Mobb Deep, Onyx (+ Solos) and countless more..

Don't get me wrong, other regions have contributed greatly to Hip-Hop, and Hip-Hop isn't just for one region and one regionisn't "more Hip-Hop" than any other region, but saying sh*t like East Coast is wack... cmon now. South has the shine right now but dont get carried away.
 07-05-2005, 02:32 PM         #77
Solrac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The south is all about lil on beats and getting crunk. East gets backed up by sick a.ss lyricists like Fabolous and Jadakiss. They also got an ace in the up and comin "Regaton" led by Daddy Yankee, the south is just too one dimensional, and that will k!ll them in the end.
 11 years ago '04        #78
qutaboi225 30 heat pts30
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 1269 1269
I like east coast and south,but I like east most cause of the Lyrics and I'm from the south.I like south music because when I go to club I like to dance and see girls clap they a.ss I can't see my self in the club dancing off of papoose hold it down or nas ether that stuff I like to listen when i'm at home or drivinin.
So tell me this when yall go to club and a song from south the comes on yall sit down when the girls get on the floor and start shakin they a.ss? what yall go to the club to see a n*gga on a mic with timbs on spittin or see a girl in a short skirt with they a.ss out shakin it? Please tell me
 07-06-2005, 09:49 AM         #79
YoungPimpin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 qutaboi225 said:
I like east coast and south,but I like east most cause of the Lyrics and I'm from the south.I like south music because when I go to club I like to dance and see girls clap they a.ss I can't see my self in the club dancing off of papoose hold it down or nas ether that stuff I like to listen when i'm at home or drivinin.
So tell me this when yall go to club and a song from south the comes on yall sit down when the girls get on the floor and start shakin they a.ss? what yall go to the club to see a n*gga on a mic with timbs on spittin or see a girl in a short skirt with they a.ss out shakin it? Please tell me
props for that..i wanna know the answer too
 07-06-2005, 09:54 AM         #80
T i C a L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
East - Better Lyrcists South - Better sales at this moment, cuz hip hop is in a bad state
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
184 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
268 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy