East Coast Rap Vs Dirty South Rap

most viewed right now
NFL When you try too hard to be cool
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
WWE Presents Clash Of Champions 2016
776 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Young Writer 
space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 5 5
Pappose wil eat him Jr Jae Millz Murda Mook The List Just goes on and On best rappers ever out the top 5 4 of them are from ny 1.pacv 2. big. Jay-z. 4.nAS 5.Rakim

yall not messing with us give it up
 06-24-2005, 01:31 PM         #42
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:
Pappose wil eat him Jr Jae Millz Murda Mook The List Just goes on and On best rappers ever out the top 5 4 of them are from ny 1.pacv 2. big. Jay-z. 4.nAS 5.Rakim

yall not messing with us give it up
Thats history but today the rolls have change. East aint sh*t no more as being the top dawgs.
 11 years ago '04        #43
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$48,407 | Props total: 468 468
what southern rapper has sold out the biggest and most well known stadium/concert hall in history?
 11 years ago '05        #44
drunkengunsling 
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
What southern rapper can come close to the Gza?
 11 years ago '04        #45
Young Writer 
space
space
we have the best rappers today 2 Nas Kiss Fab the south best Scarface T.i LiL WAYNE

yall King T.i

Ours Nas no comparison
Nas crush T.i and wayne and scarface
 11 years ago '04        #46
Young Writer 
space
space
n*ggas gay always giving hate like girls
 11 years ago '04        #47
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$48,407 | Props total: 468 468
ill agree that nas can crush ti lil wayne and scarface..but i dont think hes our KING

his record label wont even promote him..:-\

i dont think there is a king of the east coast..we just do what the fu*k we want when we want.
 11 years ago '05        #48
Tollah The God 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k is all this King sh*t......the US is a democracy......if anything the kings are label CEO's cuz they run the sh*t
 06-24-2005, 06:27 PM         #49
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:
we have the best rappers today 2 Nas Kiss Fab the south best Scarface T.i LiL WAYNE

yall King T.i

Ours Nas no comparison
You fu*king crazy.lol. Nas may have beaten Jayz in a battle, but he dont want it wit T.I in a battle son. Nas has illmatic to fall back on and Stillmatic to fall on just cause ether's on it. . Foh, Wayne been coming out wit hot albums and I dont even have to mention Scarface. Nas may be yall god over their in the east coast, but we dont even jam that n*gga down south and in the west. King of the east, not of the south and west. Fall back clown.
 06-24-2005, 06:33 PM         #50
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas = scarface
weezy = jigga
trickdaddy > 50cents
pimp c > any producer/rapper

just watch what happens...
 06-24-2005, 06:43 PM         #51
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Young Writer, how you gon give me hate when you know yo sh*t cant effect my rep? Knowing im fixing to k!ll your sh*t.

Last edited by chuckster409; 06-25-2005 at 08:34 AM..
 06-24-2005, 08:02 PM         #52
Kentrellp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Writer said:

yall King T.i

Ours Nas no comparison
Dawg if you gon beef with the south atleast know more than 3 standout artists. How can you compare your artists to ours if you dont know them.
And Nas is no better than Outkast to us. Fab is no better than Magno. And Kiss is a step behind Wayne considering the fact they both dont write.
Whoever said T.I. was the King, besides T.I.?

Here's a question for you YoungWriter: What does the east coast have that the south doesnt? Be specific.
 11 years ago '04        #53
sundance 
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 0 0
 chuckster409 said:
You fu*king crazy.lol. Nas may have beaten Jayz in a battle, but he dont want it wit T.I in a battle son. Nas has illmatic to fall back on and Stillmatic to fall on just cause ether's on it. . Foh, Wayne been coming out wit hot albums and I dont even have to mention Scarface. Nas may be yall god over their in the east coast, but we dont even jam that n*gga down south and in the west. King of the east, not of the south and west. Fall back clown.

THE EAST COAST BEEN RUNNING FOR A WHILE ESPECAILLY WHEN THE ROC AND RUFF RYDERS ...AND G-UNIT k!llED THE GAME ...IT'S JUST THE SOUTH TIME TO SHINE IN THE RAP GAME

Last edited by sundance; 06-24-2005 at 09:03 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #54
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 28 28
i like t.i. but damn i cant believe he just got compared to nas. T.I will never b on nas's level and t.i is one of the few artists i listen to from the south. And that whisper song? i admit i like the concept but i hate the ying yang twins version. Drag-ons freestyle is 10x better and same with Royce's.
 06-25-2005, 07:51 PM         #55
Bankhead Shawty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a lost cause arguing back and forth trying to expand these close minded muhfu*kas music horizon. n*ggas is apparently mad that n*ggas like Papoose and murder Fluke cant get a deal. Want them n*ggas to sell records? Stop bootleggin they sh*t dumbass n*ggas. I can tell yall aint puttin half a thought into your posts cause all ya'll talkin about is Ying Yang and Gucci. n*ggas act like they aint got no lollypop artists upstate. Can I get a 50 Cent? I'll listen to Jeezy over 50 Cent ANYDAY. (Old 50 is a diff story).

Hottest up and comin n*gga from NY right now is SunN.Y. and guess who he fu*ks wit... the South, Holla !

Back in the day you couldnt buy an album from up north with a n*gga from the South featured on it, but look at ya boy Capone new album, it's garbage as fu*k prolly, but 85% of his guest features aint from round his way. Look at Puff, n*gga got Boyz N Da Hood. Your "God" Jay-Z tryna kidnap Lil Wayne. Dipset and the Roc wanted T.I. to be on the team bad as hell. G-Unit got Buck and Lil Scrappy and tried to get 3-6. I wonder why... Juels and Jeezy bout to drop a mixtape together... cause real recognize real. I bet your fav rapper listen to more music from the South than the East n*ggas, now put ya e-green on that.

Instead of hatin it, ya'll should embrace it. South is on top and you not gonna stop it. Get on the bus and ride with this movement or get rolled on.
 06-25-2005, 08:27 PM         #56
Kentrellp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bankhead Shawty said:
It's a lost cause arguing back and forth trying to expand these close minded muhfu*kas music horizon. n*ggas is apparently mad that n*ggas like Papoose and murder Fluke cant get a deal. Want them n*ggas to sell records? Stop bootleggin they sh*t dumbass n*ggas. I can tell yall aint puttin half a thought into your posts cause all ya'll talkin about is Ying Yang and Gucci. n*ggas act like they aint got no lollypop artists upstate. Can I get a 50 Cent? I'll listen to Jeezy over 50 Cent ANYDAY. (Old 50 is a diff story).

Hottest up and comin n*gga from NY right now is SunN.Y. and guess who he fu*ks wit... the South, Holla !

Back in the day you couldnt buy an album from up north with a n*gga from the South featured on it, but look at ya boy Capone new album, it's garbage as fu*k prolly, but 85% of his guest features aint from round his way. Look at Puff, n*gga got Boyz N Da Hood. Your "God" Jay-Z tryna kidnap Lil Wayne. Dipset and the Roc wanted T.I. to be on the team bad as hell. G-Unit got Buck and Lil Scrappy and tried to get 3-6. I wonder why... Juels and Jeezy bout to drop a mixtape together... cause real recognize real. I bet your fav rapper listen to more music from the South than the East n*ggas, now put ya e-green on that.

Instead of hatin it, ya'll should embrace it. South is on top and you not gonna stop it. Get on the bus and ride with this movement or get rolled on.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

In the east coast thread: Shouts out to Miami, Lauderdale, Tallahassee, New Orleans, ATL, Macon, Alabama, Ten-a-key, Big Texas, North and South Cac-a-laci, and everybody else doin it big on the third coast.

At the bottom of the map but on the top of the rap game!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #57
H.Boogie 
space
space
space
$390 | Props total: 0 0
 Bankhead Shawty said:

^^^^^I Agree
 11 years ago '04        #58
Keystone 
space
space
$2,574 | Props total: 31 31
 DaMassacre said:
nas = scarface
weezy = jigga
trickdaddy > 50cents
pimp c > any producer/rapper

just watch what happens...
lol @ the pimp c comment, n*gga aint sh*t compared to dre, primo, just blaze, or timbo
 11 years ago '04        #59
Young Writer 
space
space
Son said Nas dont want it with T.i Enough Said He jus prove how stupid he sounds
 06-30-2005, 03:58 PM         #60
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who??? mike Jones...... ionno mike jones makes sum hyp songz

Last edited by 2 sik widd it; 06-30-2005 at 03:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
75 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
188 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
38 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
318 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
59 comments
22 hours ago