online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Easter Island and the pyramids Might actually be from a world deep underground

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

12 months ago '23        #1
5739 page views
109 comments

Salma Nilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 13365 13 K  Slaps total: 16807 16 K
icon Easter Island and the pyramids Might actually be from a world deep underground

Whatever he smoking I want a hit

Last edited by Salma Nilla; 03-31-2023 at 07:13 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
109 comments

12 months ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 196989 196 K  Slaps total: 80589 80 K
It is, all the aliens the government wants yall to believe live in "outer space" lives UNDERGROUND on this FLAT PLANE.

Stay woke tho
emoji

12 months ago '21        #3
Clippers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 15725 15 K  Slaps total: 6257 6 K
It's the yakubians from the caves tryna suck the melatonin from the Egypt

12 months ago '23        #4
Salma Nilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31 OP
I'm scared

12 months ago '21        #5
This lifes a simulation
Stay woke

12 months ago '14        #6
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 205386 205 K  Slaps total: 48018 48 K
You can't tell me charlamagne wasn't a Pharoah in his past life

12 months ago '23        #7
 strungout said 🔗

🔗

12 months ago '21        #8
@🔗

12 months ago '09        #9
EnricoChiesa 
Props total: 1687 1 K  Slaps total: 275 275
emoji
+23   

12 months ago '22        #10
Tirade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6492 6 K  Slaps total: 2016 2 K
People down there probably praise them poles for holding their world up
+11   

12 months ago '06        #11
Verdict  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10668 10 K  Slaps total: 2025 2 K
This has to be one of the dumbest fu#king things that's ever been posted on here.

I know it's fun for the imagination and wonder of it, but remedial dumbfu#ks like OP would actually believe this sh1t.
+50   

12 months ago '23        #12
 Verdict said 🔗
This has to be one of the dumbest fu#king things that's ever been posted on here.

I know it's fun for the imagination and wonder of it, but remedial dumbfu#ks like OP would actually believe this sh1t.
Why is something your mind can't understand makes it stupid

12 months ago '04        #13
illsoul440 
Props total: 6184 6 K  Slaps total: 1614 1 K
 Verdict said 🔗

Why the fu#k are u so sure of yourself my guy?

Some of ya ppl are so arrogant as if ya know it all. Ya only know what ya been told or thought. Peace!
+20   

12 months ago '18        #14
Lsulakersaints  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35038 35 K  Slaps total: 1530 1 K
 strungout said 🔗

+29   

12 months ago '06        #15
Celsius 
Props total: 9511 9 K  Slaps total: 1899 1 K
There is a conspiracy theory that suggests that the ancient pyramids of Egypt were actually built underground, rather than above ground as is commonly believed. This theory is not supported by any credible evidence and is widely dismissed by mainstream archaeologists and historians.

The theory suggests that the true purpose of the pyramids was to serve as underground power plants or energy sources, and that the above-ground structures were merely covers or decoys to conceal their true nature. Proponents of this theory claim that the pyramids were built using advanced technology and that they were capable of generating and tr@nsmitting electricity, which was used to power various devices and machines.

However, there is no evidence to support these claims. The construction of the pyramids is well-documented, and there is no indication that they were built using any technology that was beyond the capabilities of the ancient Egyptians. Furthermore, there is no evidence to suggest that the pyramids were ever used as power plants or that they were capable of generating electricity.

In conclusion, the theory that the pyramids were built underground and served as energy sources is not supported by any credible evidence and is widely regarded as a conspiracy theory.

- ChatGPT Answer
+20   

12 months ago '21        #16
Keithf87 
Props total: 35219 35 K  Slaps total: 1669 1 K
 Celsius said 🔗
There is a conspiracy theory that suggests that the ancient pyramids of Egypt were actually built underground, rather than above ground as is commonly believed. This theory is not supported by any credible evidence and is widely dismissed by mainstream archaeologists and historians.

The theory suggests that the true purpose of the pyramids was to serve as underground power plants or energy sources, and that the above-ground structures were merely covers or decoys to conceal their true nature. Proponents of this theory claim that the pyramids were built using advanced technology and that they were capable of generating and tr@nsmitting electricity, which was used to power various devices and machines.

However, there is no evidence to support these claims. The construction of the pyramids is well-documented, and there is no indication that they were built using any technology that was beyond the capabilities of the ancient Egyptians. Furthermore, there is no evidence to suggest that the pyramids were ever used as power plants or that they were capable of generating electricity.

In conclusion, the theory that the pyramids were built underground and served as energy sources is not supported by any credible evidence and is widely regarded as a conspiracy theory.

- ChatGPT Answer
I'll take that.

+9   

12 months ago '21        #17
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 10915 10 K  Slaps total: 3820 3 K
 Verdict said 🔗

It’s actually very plausible my guy there is proof of water being over the desert floor at some point and time that desert was water at one point. Also there a wide margin of people that believe this planet was once inhabited by other civilizations thousands and thousands of years ago and were taken out by a massive title wave. This is why there are sand packed and structured like it was molded by water even though the desert has no water whatsoever. This is why the giant heads “moai” are 15 feet tall and just over the past 15-20 years it has Been discovered that they have bodies underneath the ground. The bodies are so large they couldn’t even make it to the bottom. Now if those heads had bodies underneath the ground and we just found out about it and on top of that they were so large that we can’t even get to the bottom of the statue. What makes you think this is so far fetched? Hell we where told civilizations started around 2500 bce but just recently they have found entire structures build to hold thousands and thousands of people that predate that by 500 years and when they found these structures you guessed it everything was once covered in water. It’s very plausible that this planets crust (where we live) was 200-500 lower that it is now and had a massive flood that lead everything to be buried except maybe statues or monuments that were fu#king massive such as the pyramids and the giant heads.
+9   

12 months ago '15        #18
BalmainReyes 
Props total: 7671 7 K  Slaps total: 557 557
 THEDONN said 🔗
It is, all the aliens the government wants yall to believe live in "outer space" lives UNDERGROUND on this FLAT PLANE.

Stay woke tho
emoji
I was told by a spiritual medium that this is why those earthquakes in Turkey happened. Because something was coming up from under the earth’s surface.

12 months ago '16        #19
bones2009 
Props total: 14878 14 K  Slaps total: 712 712
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
It’s actually very plausible my guy there is proof of water being over the desert floor at some point and time that desert was water at one point. Also there a wide margin of people that believe this planet was once inhabited by other civilizations thousands and thousands of years ago and were taken out by a massive title wave.
Almost every religion speaks of a massive flood.

🔗

+4   

12 months ago '20        #20
SquirrelBoy 
Props total: 5662 5 K  Slaps total: 2616 2 K
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
It’s actually very plausible my guy there is proof of water being over the desert floor at some point and time that desert was water at one point. Also there a wide margin of people that believe this planet was once inhabited by other civilizations thousands and thousands of years ago and were taken out by a massive title wave. This is why there are sand packed and structured like it was molded by water even though the desert has no water whatsoever. This is why the giant heads “moai” are 15 feet tall and just over the past 15-20 years it has Been discovered that they have bodies underneath the ground. The bodies are so large they couldn’t even make it to the bottom. Now if those heads had bodies underneath the ground and we just found out about it and on top of that they were so large that we can’t even get to the bottom of the statue. What makes you think this is so far fetched? Hell we where told civilizations started around 2500 bce but just recently they have found entire structures build to hold thousands and thousands of people that predate that by 500 years and when they found these structures you guessed it everything was once covered in water. It’s very plausible that this planets crust (where we live) was 200-500 lower that it is now and had a massive flood that lead everything to be buried except maybe statues or monuments that were fu#king massive such as the pyramids and the giant heads.
You motherfu#kers are so dumb.

emoji
+13   

12 months ago '22        #21
jrock ex 
Props total: 2672 2 K  Slaps total: 353 353
 Thtgiraffeneck said 🔗
title wave
+10   

12 months ago '21        #22
AdmRu 
Props total: 8285 8 K  Slaps total: 1999 1 K
 Verdict said 🔗

Like you believe the earth is a ball without ANY OF US EVER SEEING AN AUTHENTIC PICTURE OF IT ??? AND NASA TELLING YOU EVERY PIC THEY SHOW IS EDITED ?! YET YOU STILL JUST SIMPLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU WERE TOLD ???

Do you really want to discuss which portions of society are dumb as fu#k ?!

12 months ago '13        #23
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 196989 196 K  Slaps total: 80589 80 K
 AdmRu said 🔗
Like you believe the earth is a ball without ANY OF US EVER SEEING AN AUTHENTIC PICTURE OF IT ??? AND NASA TELLING YOU EVERY PIC THEY SHOW IS EDITED ?! YET YOU STILL JUST SIMPLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU WERE TOLD ???

Do you really want to discuss which portions of society are dumb as fu#k ?!
emoji

12 months ago '06        #24
Celsius 
Props total: 9511 9 K  Slaps total: 1899 1 K
 Keithf87 said 🔗
I'll take that.

Right! I was shocked when I entered it in and it kind of made sense

I’ll never forget my uncle telling me when I was a kid that the very word “conspiracy” was a made up word and it gets attached to very true things all the time and it disproves truth because it provides another belief system.
+2   

12 months ago '21        #25
Keithf87 
Props total: 35219 35 K  Slaps total: 1669 1 K
 Celsius said 🔗
Right! I was shocked when I entered it in and it kind of made sense

I’ll never forget my uncle telling me when I was a kid that the very word “conspiracy” was a made up word and it gets attached to very true things all the time and it disproves truth because it provides another belief system.
That ChatGPT making waves man.

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+817