online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Mar 30 - Joe Rogan names Obama as ‘The Best president of All Time’

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

12 months ago '05        #1
8915 page views
94 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x75
Props total: 95204 95 K  Slaps total: 7697 7 K
Mar 30 - Joe Rogan names Obama as ‘The Best president of All Time’

Joe Rogan praised former President Barack Obama as the “best of all time,” while also believing that his administration had a number of shortcomings.

The podcast titan delivered his assessment during the Wednesday edition of The Joe Rogan Experience in an interview with author Eddie Huang.

“I feel like one of the problems with our system is that we’re always looking for a leader. So this person comes in, they’re a president for four years, and then they have to try again, and then they get it for eight years. So when they come in, they come to the most important job of the world. But they’re new. They’re noobs,” Rogan said.

As they discussed the weight of the role as president, Huang said, “as you come in, they’re already thinking about reelection.”

Rogan commented that the entire political system is very broken as a result of money.

“The systems are very broken. They need to figure out a way to get money out of it. And it’s too late. Cause you can’t get money out of it. Cause money is the whole thing. It’s like the special interest groups and all the donors. It’s like there’s so much money moving around. And then when people leave office, they get these fu#king cushy speaking gigs,” Rogan said.

“Obama trading, being the president for being an influencer is the most comedic sh1t ever,” Huang said. “I’m like, who the fu#k needs your playlist? Like, I loved Obama. I like, I was the first one to print Obama t-shirts and support him — Once he was in office. I didn’t — I feel like he didn’t come through on a lot of things.”

“He didn’t come through on a lot of things, but I think Putin spoke to that,” Rogan said.

Rogan said Russian President Vladimir Putin once explained that politicians come in with lots of ideas until the people who really run the country “have a conversation with them.”

“And I think that’s happened to every single president except Trump — Trump actually like fought back against the intelligence agencies, like went to war with them, which is very crazy,” Rogan said. “But as far as like a representative of the United States, who better than Obama? He’s the best of all time — The most educated and eloquent and even keeled. And he was a statesman and the way he spoke inspired confidence that truly the wisest amongst us is the king.”

https://www.mediaite.com/ .. t-of-all-time/
+34   

icon
best
icon
worst
94 comments

12 months ago '10        #2
Shhon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 56056 56 K  Slaps total: 4959 4 K
emoji
+28   

12 months ago '11        #3
Norcal 
Props total: 4920 4 K  Slaps total: 329 329
Republicans turning to praise Putin is wild
+32   

12 months ago '11        #4
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75008 75 K  Slaps total: 10410 10 K
Yeah he was easily the most "presidential" of all presidents. He fit what it seemed like a leader should walk and talk like. He just didn't have that presidential skin color.
+49   

12 months ago '04        #5
orv 
Props total: 14841 14 K  Slaps total: 1931 1 K
Presidential superstar.
Still a politrician but it is what it is.
+12   

12 months ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 140052 140 K  Slaps total: 7941 7 K
Give it to Jfk. He was pulling big sh1t. Trying to... before they jfked him... Figure you ain't in on it if they gotta ki1l you.
+35   

12 months ago '19        #7
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 78409 78 K  Slaps total: 12725 12 K
Obama? Nah fu#k Joe Rogan too, Obama was the mf that started putting kids into cages, Setup fake immigrant schools and all kinds of sh1t; Don't even get me started on that mf.

12 months ago '15        #8
Still Numskull 
Props total: 26661 26 K  Slaps total: 6076 6 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said 🔗
Obama? Nah fu#k Joe Rogan too, Obama was the mf that started putting kids into cages, Setup fake immigrant schools and all kinds of sh1t; Don't even get me started on that mf.
Drone striked a 16 yo American kid too.
+15   

12 months ago '15        #9
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 137270 137 K  Slaps total: 7681 7 K
His praise was double sided but absolutely.
+2   

12 months ago '22        #10
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 187412 187 K  Slaps total: 219894 219 K

12 months ago '22        #11
ThePelicanBayMJ 
Props total: 22680 22 K  Slaps total: 3088 3 K
Good perspective
+1   

12 months ago '19        #12
Jp07 
Props total: 13583 13 K  Slaps total: 2298 2 K
 Tony Franks said 🔗
Yeah he was easily the most "presidential" of all presidents. He fit what it seemed like a leader should walk and talk like. He just didn't have that presidential skin color.
That's what I remember Rogan saying. I listened to this and didn't really think he was saying Obama was the best.
Obama was a statesman and was a very good speaker he was relatable and could make the country feel better. That's just his image tho.
Under him a whole Lotta bulllsh1t went down, more bombs were dropped on the middle east than ever I guess you can argue that that isn't him it's the system really in control of the country.
But yes as a president as the figurehead that is presented to the people I think he's been the best in a while
+5   

12 months ago '22        #13
ThePelicanBayMJ 
Props total: 22680 22 K  Slaps total: 3088 3 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said 🔗
This sh1t clearly went over your head
+4   

12 months ago '15        #14
Hellmatic 
Props total: 93599 93 K  Slaps total: 8094 8 K
This doesn't fit bx narrative that rogan is a supremacist/racist
+2   

12 months ago '22        #15
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18101 18 K  Slaps total: 2779 2 K

12 months ago '17        #16
PlayaMane 
Props total: 3092 3 K  Slaps total: 407 407
Abraham Lincoln
emoji

12 months ago '19        #17
Jp07 
Props total: 13583 13 K  Slaps total: 2298 2 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
How tho? I'm actually asking not trying to argue. I've been listening to his show regularly for maybe 3 years now and I've never got that from him.
It's usually people that don't listen and people that just wanna edit clips to make him look bad to say that sh1t.
Ain't like I know the guy he might be a piece of sh1t but from listening to his show he seems like a pretty solid dude
+8   

12 months ago '21        #18
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 66605 66 K  Slaps total: 18995 18 K
Fdr.
+1   

12 months ago '15        #19
drose1985 
Props total: 59397 59 K  Slaps total: 5511 5 K
If you into education and want to be connected to valuable resources I agree. Everyone rich on boxden though. Mfs who know to read came up during his campaign. I know a lot of minorities who took advantage during his tenure.
+6   

12 months ago '15        #20
drose1985 
Props total: 59397 59 K  Slaps total: 5511 5 K
 Tobinmont said 🔗
His praise was double sided but absolutely.
Bro I got house free education and a host of resources that help me out to this day because of Obama. Mfs don't like the process want things done right away. He put through some nice legislation regarding affordable housing/education/tech training.
+16   

12 months ago '22        #21
RedFishBlueFish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6212 6 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
 Hellmatic said 🔗
BX got the mental capacity of a grapefruit

Stitch together out of context videos and use an anchoring narrative and the groupthink domino effect spreads across the site like wildfire

Anyone who actually watched these podcasts knew labeling Rogan a supremacist was laughable
+10   

12 months ago '22        #22
RedFishBlueFish  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6212 6 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
 drose1985 said 🔗
Bro I got house free education and a host of resources that help me out to this day because of Obama. Mfs don't like the process want things done right away. He put through some nice legislation regarding affordable housing/education/tech training.
Same here

Got my bachelor's through some of the legislation he got approved for minorities

n1ggas was sleeping on Obama but turned around and praised Trump because of a fu#king stimulus check
emoji
+16   

12 months ago '12        #23
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 98734 98 K  Slaps total: 6183 6 K
Another example of Rogan being a simple-minded simpleton.

The answer is FDR.
+4   

12 months ago '06        #24
Creasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25387 25 K  Slaps total: 1676 1 K
Then we got the two worst presidents of all time. Or at least close to it, Im no historian but Trump and Biden have both been complete embarrassments.
+5   

12 months ago '04        #25
TVee 
Props total: 9363 9 K  Slaps total: 2985 2 K
Republican in black face

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+436
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+346
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+522
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish