online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Martin Scorsese & Leonardo DiCaprio's New Movie Release Date Revealed

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 year ago '18        #1
2971 page views
56 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x269
Props total: 339666 339 K  Slaps total: 10700 10 K
icon Martin Scorsese & Leonardo DiCaprio's New Movie Release Date Revealed

"killers of the Flower Moon, Martin Scorsese's upcoming movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio, now finally has an official release date set for this fall. After working with Netflix on The Irishman, Scorsese's next movie, a historical Western epic, sees the director team with Apple TV+. killers of the Flower Moon marks Scorsese's highly-anticipated reunion with DiCaprio after the duo previously worked together on 2013's acclaimed The Wolf of Wall Street, with frequent collaborator Robert De Niro also starring.

Per a new report from IndieWire, killers of the Flower Moon is now officially slated for a limited release on Friday, October 6, before its wide opening on Friday, October 20. It was previously reported that the film would debut at this year's Cannes Film Festival in May, but it's unclear if this is still the case.

What To Expect From killers Of The Flower Moon

Set in the 1920s, killers of the Flower Moon is based on a true story. The film follows an FBI investigation, led by a young J. Edgar Hoover, into the murders of the members of the Osage Nation in Northeastern Oklahoma after oil is discovered on their land. The Western crime drama boasts a massive reported budget of $200 million and was largely shot on location in the state of Oklahoma.

In addition to DiCaprio and De Niro, killers of the Flower Moon boasts an impressive cast, including the likes of Jesse Plemons, Lily Gladstone, John Lithgow, and Brendan Fraser, who shared a touching recollection of his reunion with DiCaprio last fall. Many details remain unknown regarding killers of the Flower Moon, but Gladstone previously revealed that the film was positively impacted by feedback from the Osage Nation. No trailer has been released thus far, but one promotional image from the movie was released last May, providing a first look at DiCaprio and Gladstone in the film.

With a release date now firmly set for this fall, it's possible that a killers of the Flower trailer or teaser will be released in the coming months, finally providing a better idea of what to expect from the long-awaited movie and DiCaprio's expensive role in it. While many questions still remain regarding killers of the Flower Moon, audiences now, at the very least, have a clear idea of when to expect the next movie from one of Hollywood's most iconic directors."

https://screenrant.com/ki .. -release-date/
+21   

icon
best
icon
worst
56 comments

1 year ago '05        #2
bqstudios  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 37738 37 K  Slaps total: 4940 4 K
Blindly wacthing anything Scorsese, The Goat!
+60   

1 year ago '19        #3
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144454 144 K  Slaps total: 17452 17 K
Definitely watching. Not sure how much longer conventional cinema will be around so definitely gonna partake while it still is.
+25   

1 year ago '06        #4
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x65
Props total: 111110 111 K  Slaps total: 13347 13 K
not really a Scorsese guy but leo is probably my favourite actor so im in
+7   

1 year ago '06        #5
Jax Daniel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16734 16 K  Slaps total: 327 327
I'll be checking for this... They originally wanted Leo to play the FBI agent lead, but he is playing a part of the villain family I believe.

Then Jesse Plemons aka Meth Damon has the role of the FBI agent.

Should be dope.
+13   

1 year ago '07        #6
theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x610
Props total: 324622 324 K  Slaps total: 45789 45 K
Read the book this was based on about three years ago, can't wait.
+11   

1 year ago '17        #7
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 89021 89 K  Slaps total: 17896 17 K
 Jax Daniel said 🔗
I'll be checking for this... They originally wanted Leo to play the FBI agent lead, but he is playing a part of the villain family I believe.

Should be dope.
He played J Edgar Hoover already in the the movie J Edgar.. It was a blockbuster hit. I think he won a Oscar or was nominated for 1. So it's probably best that he doesn't play a fbi agent in this.
+1   

1 year ago '09        #8
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 27085 27 K  Slaps total: 2521 2 K
 bqstudios said 🔗
Blindly wacthing anything Scorsese, The Goat!
Bruh when he passes it's going to be sad

Crazy all the years of experience...father time doesn't take away from his art

How is no one able to compete with him?
+7   

1 year ago '17        #9
Al Simmonz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9932 9 K  Slaps total: 690 690
You just know this sh1t gonna flames
+2   

1 year ago '17        #10
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 28757 28 K  Slaps total: 2961 2 K
Happy for my dude Brendan Fraser. For those that are too young to remember, dude was like the white Will Smith back in the 90s. Pretty cool seeing his career going through a renaissance now.
+17   

1 year ago '19        #11
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 33596 33 K  Slaps total: 2228 2 K
This book was crazy. It was a true story too.

fu#king
emoji

Last edited by OaklandSmokin; 03-28-2023 at 10:45 PM..
+7   

1 year ago '08        #12
DJHoove 
Props total: 8064 8 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 WHATEVERMAN said 🔗
Happy for my dude Brendan Fraser. For those that are too young to remember, dude was like the white Will Smith back in the 90s. Pretty cool seeing his career going through a renaissance now.
Facts and real fans have been rooting for him for years he really had a a terrible streak of bad luck after getting injured on the set of the Mummy

what a journey hes had
+6   

1 year ago '10        #13
Delbert Mengel 
Props total: 15477 15 K  Slaps total: 2677 2 K
j edgar hoover whitewashing...

one of the most evil men that ever lived
+13   

1 year ago '04        #14
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 65002 65 K  Slaps total: 9324 9 K
Too bad “The Devil in the White City”series never came out or was finished…. Leo would have killed it… Hulu dropped the ball….
+3   

1 year ago '04        #15
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 65002 65 K  Slaps total: 9324 9 K
 Delbert Mengel said 🔗

The irony is that Leo played him the “ J. Edgar” film in 2011…..
+1   

1 year ago '16        #16
OffBreed  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 68695 68 K  Slaps total: 6107 6 K
 Delbert Mengel said 🔗

Facts. He meant Black people no good whatsoever
+8   

1 year ago '10        #17
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 42650 42 K  Slaps total: 7049 7 K
 WHATEVERMAN said 🔗
The dude that blackballed him all these years is finally getting dealt with like Harvey I forgot his name he’s from the Hollywood foreign press funny have those people have so much power
+3   

1 year ago '10        #18
6.Yrs 
Props total: 47146 47 K  Slaps total: 2660 2 K
 aaf192020 said 🔗
Definitely watching. Not sure how much longer conventional cinema will be around so definitely gonna partake while it still is.
Hopefully it never fully disappears.

I’ll always take the time out to catch a blockbuster @ the movies. I enjoy the experience. Especially if it’s a nice high quality theater. Food… drinks…. Over sized reclining sofa chair.

Drive throughs bit the dust and I’m sure my moms generation loved those too though.
+3   

1 year ago '19        #19
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144454 144 K  Slaps total: 17452 17 K
 6.Yrs said 🔗
Hopefully it never fully disappears.

I’ll always take the time out to catch a blockbuster @ the movies. I enjoy the experience. Especially if it’s a nice high quality theater. Food… drinks…. Over sized reclining sofa chair.

Drive throughs bit the dust and I’m sure my moms generation loved those too though.
My old azz been to the drive-in a few times when I was a kid. Saw Krush Groove, Purple Rain, and a few others.
+1   

1 year ago '10        #20
Bandito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 56149 56 K  Slaps total: 8516 8 K
 Delbert Mengel said 🔗

Probably not. Hoover was a peripheral character in the investigation.

There is an interesting backstory on why the Feds were involved in the investigation. The vice president at the time, Charles Curtis was a member of the Kaw nation in Kansas. The only person with non-European roots to hold that position until Kamala Harris. Curtis was a descendent of one of the chiefs of the Osage Nation. They used to be in Kansas before they were forcibly moved to Oklahoma by the US government. Curtis had a vested interest in the case and had fought for Native American rights throughout his political career.

Charles Curtis (January 25, 1860 – February 8, 1936) was an American attorney and Republican politician from Kansas who served as the 31st vice president of the United States from 1929 to 1933 under Herbert Hoover. He had served as the Senate Majority Leader from 1924 to 1929. A member of the Kaw Nation born in the Kansas Territory, Curtis was the first Native American and first person with acknowledged non-European ancestry to reach either of the highest offices in the federal executive branch.
↪🔗
+4   

1 year ago '08        #21
SlickJ101 
Props total: 21965 21 K  Slaps total: 4715 4 K
 Jax Daniel said 🔗

Should be dope.
*Fatt Damon
+3   

1 year ago '07        #22
varun313 
Props total: 15235 15 K  Slaps total: 1901 1 K
 acegutta22 said 🔗
The dude that blackballed him all these years is finally getting dealt with like Harvey I forgot his name he’s from the Hollywood foreign press funny have those people have so much power
How he got blackballed? I never heard of anything in the news about Fraser?

1 year ago '18        #23
ordoabchao  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33808 33 K  Slaps total: 7213 7 K
 OffBreed said 🔗
Facts. He meant Black people no good whatsoever
The power of self hatred is undefeated.
+1   

1 year ago '22        #24
warbuxx3 
Props total: 1327 1 K  Slaps total: 49 49
 droid3000 said 🔗
not really a Scorsese guy but leo is probably my favourite actor so im in

This

1 year ago '15        #25
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151718 151 K  Slaps total: 8604 8 K
I’m ready.
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2425
Video inside Baron Davis on NBA Players Getting Extorted, Robbed, & Shot at in Los A..
209 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-6625
The reality of you dudes that think you look “young for your age”
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+11214
Image(s) inside Simpson meme describes the modern day gym :yaohah:
73 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+177
Rapper Julio Foolio has passed away while celebrating his birthday at a Holida..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop