online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

If Wiggs is not hurt, he needs to play. Now Kerr sounds defeated.

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

12 months ago '05        #1
6306 page views
120 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x134
Props total: 77996 77 K  Slaps total: 21372 21 K
icon If Wiggs is not hurt, he needs to play. Now Kerr sounds defeated.

Kuminga has shown he can do his best wiggins impression.

In the summer they have to part ways with him. Dudes not hurt, he was given tons of leave. Obviously he told Bob, Joe, Kerr he would be returning and hes clearly not. This is Ben Simmons like behavior. The dubs FO seem like the did everything to work with him and hes not even coming in for workouts.

What more can you do?

He should just retire and stop hurting the team other guys have careers too.

icon
best
icon
worst
120 comments

12 months ago '07        #2
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 115712 115 K  Slaps total: 11049 11 K
hes hurt emotionally
+11   

12 months ago '11        #3
The Bearded One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42987 42 K  Slaps total: 4019 4 K
He knows more than us. Like i said before, the team needs to operate like he isnt going to come back this season. Sucks but he has to figure his stuff out personally with back on the team.
+16   

12 months ago '07        #4
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 148611 148 K  Slaps total: 18166 18 K
These players gotta know that they targets. Stop dealing with these shiny new bi#ches and getting tangled up with them. Living with them, having kids, getting married.... you just serving to fuk yourself over.

It's one thing if you was with them pre-nba... but meeting them while you famous and rich, and they just bum bi#ches with a bunch of make-up... smh
+36   

12 months ago '05        #5
Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x134 OP
 Sincere730 said 🔗
hes hurt emotionally
if my boss is generous enough to give me weeks off with the agreement that id be returning at a certain time and i dont... Ima dik head straight up. If i get fired thats on me.

He told everyone he would be back, they all had the idea he would be back... Hes getting paid for the generous amount of leave he received.

Now kerr is saying he dont know if hes coming back. Just fu#king retire at that point and quit the game. He hurt the team bad, these guys are trying to win chips and improve their careers and wiggs out here trying to be Kyrie and Ben Simmons.

Dubs couldnt have been more generous.

12 months ago '05        #6
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 171950 171 K  Slaps total: 43902 43 K
Damn n1gga stop posting the same sh1t over and over
+36   

12 months ago '05        #7
Wiggins gotta try to not burn this bridge cuz not a lot of teams gonna take a chance on paying him a big bag and not knowing if hes quit on the team again. How many teams gonna be supportive and cool about a star player taking off a month for family issues and he not hurt. Id say his career is on the line here. Dubs FO have been incredibly generous its wild to see.

12 months ago '18        #8
HoopLife88 
Props total: 74584 74 K  Slaps total: 10438 10 K
We don't know what that man going through. Whatever it is is bigger than basketball. Op is a disgrace
+31   

12 months ago '17        #9
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 227864 227 K  Slaps total: 41863 41 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
Wiggins gotta try to not burn this bridge cuz not a lot of teams gonna take a chance on paying him a big bag and not knowing if hes quit on the team again. How many teams gonna be supportive and cool about a star player taking off a month for family issues and he not hurt. Id say his career is on the line here. Dubs FO have been incredibly generous its wild to see.
emoji

If the Warriors are saying “family issue”, it could very well be something serious and not some social media drama bullsh1t.

Y’all forcing this man to come back and he might have a terminally sick family member or something.

Let that man live. There’s more to life than some irrelevant kids playground game.
+24   

12 months ago '05        #10
 HoopLife88 said 🔗
We don't know what that man going through. Whatever it is is bigger than basketball. Op is a disgrace
i didnt say he shouldn't get leave, everyone should. I get leave, most jobs do. But im saying the FO has been super generous, he should honor his word. He told Bob and Joe he would return at a undisclosed time. Clearly that time has passed, because bob looked confused when asked about it "i was never told hes not coming back this season." So the n1gga is obviously not standing on the agreement.

When Kyrie left for 11 games told the team he needed a mental break. Cool.

Dude was getting docked pay at various times, team was not trying to work with him or give him understanding.

Dubsnation have given wiggins all love along with the team. Dude gotta try and give back now. For the team and the fans that pay to see him play every night. 15+ games for a non injury is insane.

12 months ago '05        #11
 justin747 said 🔗
emoji

If the Warriors are saying “family issue”, it could very well be something serious and not some social media drama bullsh1t.

Y’all forcing this man to come back and he might have a terminally sick family member or something.

Let that man live. There’s more to life than some irrelevant kids playground game.
His brother is overseas playing and chilling. idk. No report of his mom or dad being sick and they are public.

12 months ago '07        #12
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x222
Props total: 257820 257 K  Slaps total: 43885 43 K
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
if my boss is generous enough to give me weeks off with the agreement that id be returning at a certain time and i dont... Ima dik head straight up. If i get fired thats on me.

He told everyone he would be back, they all had the idea he would be back... Hes getting paid for the generous amount of leave he received.

Now kerr is saying he dont know if hes coming back. Just fu#king retire at that point and quit the game. He hurt the team bad, these guys are trying to win chips and improve their careers and wiggs out here trying to be Kyrie and Ben Simmons.

Dubs couldnt have been more generous.
Boy shut yo a$s up
+9   

12 months ago '07        #13
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
His brother is overseas playing and chilling. idk. No report of his mom or dad being sick and they are public.
None of it is your fu#kin business
+7   

12 months ago '05        #14
 Bkjj11 said 🔗
None of it is your fu#kin business
fans want to see him play. People pay to see this man perform, if hes not hurt its concerning. Dubs have been extremely secretive while fans wait for his return now they saying he wont return. You cant see the frustration?

12 months ago '17        #15
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
Him and his brother are 2 different people. And they don’t owe any of us any reports.

Put yourself in his sh0es. If you were dealing with some important family sh1t, would you want your business blasted all over social media for a bunch of strangers?

emoji

I’ve been in family situations and sometimes you just wanna be left the fu#k alone and take time off work. If your job allows you to take time off then you take it.

Basketball is fun to watch but it’s a KIDS GAME. You shouldn’t be taking it this seriously. Let that man live.
+9   

12 months ago '05        #16
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 185657 185 K  Slaps total: 50329 50 K
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
fans want to see him play. People pay to see this man perform, if hes not hurt its concerning. Dubs have been extremely secretive while fans wait for his return now they saying he wont return. You cant see the frustration?
Nobody out here debating on paying for a ticket to specifically see Andrew fu#kin Wiggins play
emoji
+9   

12 months ago '07        #17
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
No real fans care for his well being. Warriors don't have to tell you anything in someone personal life. Keep that tmz Vladtv logic to yourself
+2   

12 months ago '05        #18
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 171950 171 K  Slaps total: 43902 43 K
Andre don't got no kind of life

He all the way in Brooklyn worrying about a Canadian millionaire that don't know he exist

Lost a$s n1gga
+8   

12 months ago '05        #19
 justin747 said 🔗
Him and his brother are 2 different people. And they don’t owe any of us any reports.

Put yourself in his sh0es. If you were dealing with some important family sh1t, would you want your business blasted all over social media for a bunch of strangers?

emoji

I’ve been in family situations and sometimes you just wanna be left the fu#k alone and take time off work. If your job allows you to take time off then you take it.

Basketball is fun to watch but it’s a KIDS GAME. You shouldn’t be taking it this seriously. Let that man live.
I get that but wiggs need to be straight up and tell his FO "IM DONE, I DONT WANT TO PLAY." Cuz they could have planned ahead for his absence. He made them believe he would return quickly.

12 months ago '21        #20
Drill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 21455 21 K  Slaps total: 1737 1 K
at the VERY LEAST wiggs should check in the with organization and let them know if he INTENDS to return this year or if they should move on without him. this complete limbo sh1t is unacceptable. especially since they are already allowing him to miss time perfectly healthy and not docking his pay.

and i bet its really some silly sh1t like dude has been seeing a bunch of vaccine misinformation and online trolls linking it to basically every athlete cardiac death in the last 2 years.

dude prolly pissed that he had to get the shot (he said as much last year) and is protesting. he was missing games all season for bs reasons and then being seen out partying with kodak black nsh1t.

12 months ago '05        #21
rawchester 
Props total: 29401 29 K  Slaps total: 3519 3 K
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
I get that but wiggs need to be straight up and tell his FO "IM DONE, I DONT WANT TO PLAY." Cuz they could have planned ahead for his absence. He made them believe he would return quickly.
Shut up
+6   

12 months ago '21        #22
Drill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 21455 21 K  Slaps total: 1737 1 K
btw draymond on his podcast said he has NO IDEA why wiggins is out and he doesnt even know if the cheating/kid rumor is true or false.

kerr and myers used to sound like they knew what was going on and were optimistic about his return. now they just say sh1t like 'well...i didnt hear from anyone that he is *not* returning' and theyre clueless as to why hes actually taking time off. just that wiggs told them its a "family" issue.

all this time i thought the team/organization knew what he was dealing with and just chose to keep it private and out of the public. but now it sounds like everyone is in the dark like the rest of us.

Last edited by Drill; 03-22-2023 at 10:20 PM..
+5   

12 months ago '16        #23
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 150299 150 K  Slaps total: 19693 19 K
 Dun Language said 🔗
Andre don't got no kind of life

He all the way in Brooklyn worrying about a Canadian millionaire that don't know he exist

Lost a$s n1gga
I think that n1gga ret@rded
+8   

12 months ago '05        #24
 Drill said 🔗
at the VERY LEAST wiggs should check in the with organization and let them know if he INTENDS to return this year or if they should move on without him. this complete limbo sh1t is unacceptable. especially since they are already allowing him to miss time perfectly healthy and not docking his pay.

and i bet its really some silly sh1t like dude has been seeing a bunch of vaccine misinformation and online trolls linking it to basically every athlete cardiac death in the last 2 years.

dude prolly pissed that he had to get the shot (he said as much last year) and is protesting. he was missing games all season for bs reasons and then being seen out partying with kodak black nsh1t.

↪🔗
The dubs have been amazing with him. They didnt leak his reason, they gave him the time, obviously they allowing him to go over his time. And now the FO dont have a date of his return. To me it just sounds like hes fu#king up his career. Smfh. But its really hurting the team! If he was straight up from the jump like "i cant play this season i need help." they could have moved on from him and maybe signed a big or made a more drastic move for unsigned player.

If he was on BK they would have docked his pay for 800k worth of games like they did kyrie. Wiggs made 8m so far sitting with family issues. let ya FO know whats going on. Smfh.

12 months ago '17        #25
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Andrefrbk said 🔗
He don’t owe you sh1t.

His employer who writes his checks said he can take time off so he’s taking time off

emoji
+4   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+436
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+344
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+523
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish