online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Mar 20 - TikTok star Jehane Thomas dies suddenly at 30, suffered migraines for months

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

12 months ago '07        #1
15541 page views
122 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x578
Props total: 308528 308 K  Slaps total: 43906 43 K
icon Mar 20 - TikTok star Jehane Thomas dies suddenly at 30, suffered migraines for months

+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
122 comments

12 months ago '22        #2
ITookTheRedPill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 19910 19 K  Slaps total: 14696 14 K
emoji
+11   

12 months ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 86795 86 K  Slaps total: 15562 15 K
 ITookTheRedPill said 🔗
emoji
emoji

emoji
+20   

12 months ago '22        #4
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 35078 35 K  Slaps total: 8155 8 K

+74   

12 months ago '20        #5
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 97619 97 K  Slaps total: 19777 19 K
↪🔗
TikTok star Jehane Thomas dies ‘suddenly’ at age 30, days after opening up about constant migraines
Amber Raiken
Mon, March 20, 2023 at 11:48 AM PDT·4 min read
(jehane_x / Instagram)
(jehane_x / Instagram)
TikTok star Jehane Thomas has died at the age of 30, only days after she shared an emotional post on social media about her persistent migraines.

Thomas’ friend Alyx Reast shared the news via a GoFundMe Page launch on Friday. The mother of two sons, three-year-old Isaac and one-year-old Elijah, Thomas has more than 71,900 followers on TikTok, where she documented her struggles with her physical health and life as a parent.

Scroll to continue with contentAd
She also ran her own business, Print and Pack, which creates personalised stationery and mugs for special occasions.

In the description of the GoFundMe page, Reast noted that her friend’s passing was unexpected, despite some of the health challenges she was facing.

“Jehane Thomas was a 30 year old, mum of two boys when she suddenly passed away on 17/03/2023,” the description reads. “Despite suffering from migraines and bouts of illness for several months, her passing was totally unexpected and we are all absolutely heartbroken.”

Reast also acknowledged how the page was created to financially support Thomas’ two children.
Isaac and Elijah] have been left without their mum. I’ve started this page in the hope of raising some money so her beautiful boys can have the best childhood, make memories and make sure they are comfortable,” the description continued. “Nothing will bring the boys their mum back, but we hope it will bring some relief to her family, knowing how loved and supported they are.”

As of 20 March, the GoFundMe Page has raised Ł11,055 ($13,500), surpassing its Ł10,000 goal, with more than 600 donations.

On 15 March, days before her death was announced, Thomas posted a video on TikTok to share an update about her health. This post came weeks after she revealed that she was diagnosed with which “occurs when swelling damages the optic nerve” in one’s eye,
YahoogetApp

Search for investment accounts retirement
Ad
Yahoo Search
The Independent
TikTok star Jehane Thomas dies ‘suddenly’ at age 30, days after opening up about constant migraines
Amber Raiken
Mon, March 20, 2023 at 11:48 AM PDT·4 min read
(jehane_x / Instagram)
(jehane_x / Instagram)
TikTok star Jehane Thomas has died at the age of 30, only days after she shared an emotional post on social media about her persistent migraines.

Thomas’ friend Alyx Reast shared the news via a GoFundMe Page launch on Friday. The mother of two sons, three-year-old Isaac and one-year-old Elijah, Thomas has more than 71,900 followers on TikTok, where she documented her struggles with her physical health and life as a parent.

Scroll to continue with contentAd
A.I. Brain's Precise Predictions Stun Wall Street
VantagePoint
A.I. Brain's Precise Predictions Stun Wall Street
Advanced A.I. “brain” consistently forecasts the stock market with up to 87.4% accuracy… 1-3 days in advance. Here's what it's seeing right now.
READ MORE
She also ran her own business, Print and Pack, which creates personalised stationery and mugs for special occasions.

In the description of the GoFundMe page, Reast noted that her friend’s passing was unexpected, despite some of the health challenges she was facing.

“Jehane Thomas was a 30 year old, mum of two boys when she suddenly passed away on 17/03/2023,” the description reads. “Despite suffering from migraines and bouts of illness for several months, her passing was totally unexpected and we are all absolutely heartbroken.”

Reast also acknowledged how the page was created to financially support Thomas’ two children.

“[Isaac and Elijah] have been left without their mum. I’ve started this page in the hope of raising some money so her beautiful boys can have the best childhood, make memories and make sure they are comfortable,” the description continued. “Nothing will bring the boys their mum back, but we hope it will bring some relief to her family, knowing how loved and supported they are.”

As of 20 March, the GoFundMe Page has raised Ł11,055 ($13,500), surpassing its Ł10,000 goal, with more than 600 donations.

On 15 March, days before her death was announced, Thomas posted a video on TikTok to share an update about her health. This post came weeks after she revealed that she was diagnosed with which “occurs when swelling damages the optic nerve” in one’s eye, per Mayo Clinic.

@jehanethomas1
Replying to @🔗kie �� if you have insta im posting frequently on there but will keep trying to post as much as i can on here too but im struggling so much this morning ����

♬ original sound - Jehane Thomas
In the TikTok video, she could be seen closing her eyes while she was lying in a hospital bed. She explained why she in the medical facility, writing: “I am still waiting to go down for surgery. The reason they didn’t do it last week was because having fluids in me would solve the issue.”

Thomas also noted that she had “4 litres of fluid” in her, before recalling how “horrific” her migraine pain was that morning.

“I’m waiting to see if I can take one of my Frovatriptan before surgery because no other pain relief is taking this pressure or if I need to ride it out and hope the surgery gives me instant relief,” she continued. “I can’t lift my head without wanting to be sick and I’m unable to walk, I need to be wheeled everywhere. That’s how bad this pain is.”

Throughout the last month, Thomas has documented her health condition on Instagram, where she first revealed that she was diagnosed with optic neuritis.

“I was diagnosed with Optic Neuritis a few months ago after nearly 2 years of being told my migraines were stress related,” she wrote in a post shared on 5 March. “They then thought I had MS which was ruled out (for now) but now the pressure in my head literally takes me off my feet.”
+2   

12 months ago '17        #6
sjuelz 
Props total: 17794 17 K  Slaps total: 2572 2 K
no one died before covid
emoji
+50   

12 months ago '11        #7
jedijana 
Props total: 6026 6 K  Slaps total: 717 717
Catfished by a thumbnail, again
+6   

12 months ago '09        #8
izlar928  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 14032 14 K  Slaps total: 8357 8 K
who?
+5   

12 months ago '16        #9
btexpress7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13839 13 K  Slaps total: 2863 2 K

12 months ago '22        #10
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 35078 35 K  Slaps total: 8155 8 K
 sjuelz said 🔗
no one died before covid
emoji
no one had the flu before covid either

emoji
+6   

12 months ago '17        #11
sjuelz 
Props total: 17794 17 K  Slaps total: 2572 2 K
 HERMES said 🔗

emoji

+21   

12 months ago '11        #12
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75008 75 K  Slaps total: 10410 10 K
 HERMES said 🔗

when I focused on his hand
emoji

thought it was a real pic at a glance. And this aint the first time today I seen it posted
emoji
+12   

12 months ago '05        #13
youngvito18 
Props total: 41164 41 K  Slaps total: 7027 7 K
No disrespect

71k followers on TikTok but she gets a thread on boxden?

I don't get it
+35   

12 months ago '04        #14
Real 
Props total: 48232 48 K  Slaps total: 6868 6 K
Imagine trolling every persons death that's announced in hopes of somehow proving your own delusions.

Then imagine being wrong every single time and still not being able to acknowledge that you might have a mental disorder.
emoji

Ironically studies show that 13-20% of long covid patients actually suffer from mental health issues
emoji
+33   

12 months ago '20        #15
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 97619 97 K  Slaps total: 19777 19 K
May she rip
+9   

12 months ago '17        #16
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 30918 30 K  Slaps total: 4876 4 K
 HERMES said 🔗

emoji

emoji
+5   

12 months ago '06        #17
waytoomuch 
Props total: 22035 22 K  Slaps total: 11034 11 K
 Real said 🔗
Imagine trolling every persons death that's announced in hopes of somehow proving your own delusions.

Then imagine being wrong every single time and still not being able to acknowledge that you might have a mental disorder.
emoji

Ironically studies show that 13-20% of long covid patients actually suffer from mental health issues
emoji
y u in here bro?? u ride fauci d**k so much and believe everything he say, so u go nothin 2 worry about rite?? u stay lurkin these type of threads on some watchlists s**t. u scared s**tless! u know u took a fukin tickin timebomb
emoji

12 months ago '04        #18
Real 
Props total: 48232 48 K  Slaps total: 6868 6 K
 waytoomuch said 🔗
**Cough cough** I forgot what I was doing here again
emoji
13-20%
emoji
+2   

12 months ago '18        #19
Most Palone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59478 59 K  Slaps total: 3918 3 K
 izlar928 said 🔗
who?

+10   

12 months ago '14        #20
NYSTATEOFMIND 
Props total: 24261 24 K  Slaps total: 1244 1 K
what the fu#k is a tik tok star?

emoji
+18   

12 months ago '21        #21
MR UNLIMITED 
Props total: 3788 3 K  Slaps total: 505 505
Could’ve been an aneurism in the brain
+9   

12 months ago '21        #22
I am awake 
Props total: 18025 18 K  Slaps total: 5277 5 K
 sjuelz said 🔗
no one died before covid
emoji
 HERMES said 🔗

emoji
No one died from the flu before COVID either

emoji

12 months ago '07        #23
KeithHernandez 
Props total: 3849 3 K  Slaps total: 232 232
 NYSTATEOFMIND said 🔗
what the fu#k is a tik tok star?

emoji
This is sad and all, but she had like ~72K followers. That's barely a campus star, let alone a whole TikTok star.
+5   

12 months ago '22        #24
Jeffrey in 813  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12229 12 K  Slaps total: 8125 8 K
 ITookTheRedPill said 🔗
emoji
of course all your fellow low iq anti-vaxx cukksheep propped this post
emoji

12 months ago '22        #25
Kxng Hxppo 
Props total: 6258 6 K  Slaps total: 1286 1 K
 Real said 🔗

emoji

emoji
Imagine writing a paragraph that nobody reads
+5   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports