Mar 18 - Louisiana Man Convicted of Raping Child Required to Undergo Chemical Castration 😳

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+61  60
167 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

2 weeks ago '07        #1
10081 page views
88 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x419
Props total: 249373 249 K  Slaps total: 38610 38 K
Mar 18 - Louisiana Man Convicted of Raping Child Required to Undergo Chemical Castration 😳

+64   

best
worst
88 comments

2 weeks ago '22        #2
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 14061 14 K  Slaps total: 3618 3 K
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 152220 152 K  Slaps total: 6065 6 K
+24   

2 weeks ago '22        #4
Haichiroku 
Props total: 2862 2 K  Slaps total: 924 924
Need to know more and how this is happening.

Because that state is a fu*king awful state when it comes to laws and if you give white state power the ability to castrate black men they'll castrate that entire fu*king population.

I need more info. Is it permanent? What does it actually do? Etc.
+64   

2 weeks ago '21        #5
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 15865 15 K  Slaps total: 1383 1 K
 Haichiroku said

I need more info. Is it permanent? What does it actually do? Etc.
his d*ck will never get up again

here what it says on wiki

Treatment for s*x offenders
The first use of chemical castration occurred in 1944, when diethylstilbestrol was used with the purpose of lowering men's testosterone.[13] The antipsychotic agent benperidol was sometimes used to decrease s*xual urges in people who displayed what was thought of as inappropriate s*xual behavior, and as likewise given by depot injection, though benperidol does not affect testosterone and is therefore not a castration agent. Chemical castration was often seen as an easier alternative to life imprisonment or the death penalty because it allowed the release of the convicted.[14]

In 1981, in an experiment by Pierre Gagné, 48 males with long-standing histories of s*xually deviant behaviour were given medroxyprogesterone acetate for as long as 12 months. Forty of those subjects were recorded as having diminished desires for deviant s*xual behaviour, as well as less frequent s*xual fantasies and greater control over s*xual urges. The research recorded a continuation of this improved behaviour after the administration of the drug had ended, with no evidence of adverse side effects, and so recommended medroxyprogesterone acetate along with counselling as a successful method of treatment for serial s*x offenders.[15]

Leuprolide acetate is an LHRH agonist that is most commonly used in chemical castration today.[16] This drug has been observed as having higher rates of success in reducing abnormal s*xual urges and fantasies, but is often reserved for those offenders who are at a high risk of reoffending due to the drug's intense effects.[17]

Psychotherapy has also recently been used in conjunction with chemical castration in order to maximize and prolong the beneficial results.[18] Schober et al. reported in 2005 that when cognitive behavioral therapy combined with leuprolide acetetate was compared to cognitive behavioral therapy alone, the combination therapy produced a much more significant reduction of pedophilic fantasies and urges as well as masturbation.[19] Chemical castration therapy reduces an individual's libido which then makes some offenders more responsive to the introduction of psychotherapy.[20] This combination therapy is most often utilized in those who are at a high risk of offending.[18]

+30   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '21        #6
Until Then  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 16805 16 K  Slaps total: 29071 29 K
Oh.

It was the plea deal he made. Whatever he did was probably a life sentence.

For some reason think stuff like that could make pedos even worse.

They going to figure something out how to get they “rocks” off.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
ddash 
Props total: 103864 103 K  Slaps total: 7386 7 K
just k*ll him and save time and money if thats what he did.
+44   

2 weeks ago '20        #8
Imsofxckincool 
Props total: 7456 7 K  Slaps total: 1626 1 K
They should put his d*ck n balls in one of these

+15   

2 weeks ago '23        #9
Lil Tempus1 
Props total: 1781 1 K  Slaps total: 320 320
Just chop it off and stick it up his a*s. Can't be political correct with people like this
+39   

2 weeks ago '22        #10
Mainman301  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3204 3 K  Slaps total: 1507 1 K
 ATMBEATZ said
his d*ck will never get up again

here what it says on wiki

Treatment for s*x offenders
The first use of chemical castration occurred in 1944, when diethylstilbestrol was used with the purpose of lowering men's testosterone.[13] The antipsychotic agent benperidol was sometimes used to decrease s*xual urges in people who displayed what was thought of as inappropriate s*xual behavior, and as likewise given by depot injection, though benperidol does not affect testosterone and is therefore not a castration agent. Chemical castration was often seen as an easier alternative to life imprisonment or the death penalty because it allowed the release of the convicted.[14]

In 1981, in an experiment by Pierre Gagné, 48 males with long-standing histories of s*xually deviant behaviour were given medroxyprogesterone acetate for as long as 12 months. Forty of those subjects were recorded as having diminished desires for deviant s*xual behaviour, as well as less frequent s*xual fantasies and greater control over s*xual urges. The research recorded a continuation of this improved behaviour after the administration of the drug had ended, with no evidence of adverse side effects, and so recommended medroxyprogesterone acetate along with counselling as a successful method of treatment for serial s*x offenders.[15]

Leuprolide acetate is an LHRH agonist that is most commonly used in chemical castration today.[16] This drug has been observed as having higher rates of success in reducing abnormal s*xual urges and fantasies, but is often reserved for those offenders who are at a high risk of reoffending due to the drug's intense effects.[17]

Psychotherapy has also recently been used in conjunction with chemical castration in order to maximize and prolong the beneficial results.[18] Schober et al. reported in 2005 that when cognitive behavioral therapy combined with leuprolide acetetate was compared to cognitive behavioral therapy alone, the combination therapy produced a much more significant reduction of pedophilic fantasies and urges as well as masturbation.[19] Chemical castration therapy reduces an individual's libido which then makes some offenders more responsive to the introduction of psychotherapy.[20] This combination therapy is most often utilized in those who are at a high risk of offending.[18]

So they basically turning him into a trans woman.

2 weeks ago '04        #11
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60955 60 K  Slaps total: 12636 12 K
Bro I was reading a headline other day about subway Jarod and this man had baby pr0n.

Anyone found with baby or kid pr0n needs to be isolated with no water or food and die off. How u r*pe a baby
+54   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x122
Props total: 89130 89 K  Slaps total: 20340 20 K
This is a good thing. Should have given him life anyway
+4   

2 weeks ago '21        #13
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 25463 25 K  Slaps total: 7776 7 K
Why not just use his body to experiment for science if your not gonna excute the man

+5   

2 weeks ago '21        #14
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 25463 25 K  Slaps total: 7776 7 K
If things like this were more common they’re would b less criminals on the streets dudes would be in fear of getting executed or getting their d1cks burnt off

+8   

2 weeks ago '23        #15
Mario 3 
Props total: 1044 1 K  Slaps total: 655 655
what is the point of this if he got a 35 year sentence

just sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me

2 weeks ago '22        #16
Gdn7414 
Props total: 52 52  Slaps total: 13 13
Been saying it death to all pedos waste of fu*kin life
+14   

2 weeks ago '18        #17
cube886 
Props total: 595 595  Slaps total: 95 95
 loveeveryday said
If things like this were more common they’re would b less criminals on the streets dudes would be in fear of getting executed or getting their d1cks burnt off

I thought that there was a reason as to why the justice system seems lenient towards criminals etc because the media sure does make it seem like there is a lot of crime at times. New York, Maryland etc . If there was an advertisement of a very serious consequence for car jacking, breaking into houses etc then maybe things would change
+3   

2 weeks ago '21        #18
Skooly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1012 1 K  Slaps total: 40 40
Ain't this the same state with the white sheriff and wife who was found guilty of nutting on cupcakes and feeding them to children, not to mention they were recording themselves molesting children on the regular.

I'm curious if they kept that same energy for him. On the real I'm sick of being down here in the south. And yes I made this a race thing give 0 fu*ks about it I live down here in that, it never goes away.

All of them are sick individuals but don't take one man's nuts and leave the others this ain't adding up. Can't help but remind me of slavery and Jim crow.

+28   

2 weeks ago '09        #19
Castor Diego 
Props total: 6750 6 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
 theFREAK said

n*gga

what ?
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #20
NYCBravado 
Props total: 10537 10 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
I hate reading things like this because it’s just too sick. Just let the peoples kin shoot him
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
Stacksonem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8712 8 K  Slaps total: 788 788
A piece of me is like can we just fry these people?
+5   

2 weeks ago '12        #22
BrokenSafety 
Props total: 5898 5 K  Slaps total: 781 781
Idk about castration that just sounds fu*ked up to me like what if they did this to someone and later on their found not guilty? There's been a lot of cases like that. sh*t is wild to me just give out longer sentences
+7   

2 weeks ago '19        #23
305Trav  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 12573 12 K  Slaps total: 3378 3 K
 Mario 3 said
what is the point of this if he got a 35 year sentence

just sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to me
He deserves the worst punishment known to man

I can think of 100 things worse

Pull off all his nails
Pull out all his teeth
Physically pull his ears off
Cut his tongue off
Burn his n*pples

And you here crying bout chemical castration

fu*k up, you caping for a rapist pedophile, shame on you

There is NO cruel punishment for what he did, the lil kid is scarred now
+9   

2 weeks ago '22        #24
Gdn7414 
Props total: 52 52  Slaps total: 13 13
 305Trav said
He deserves the worst punishment known to man

I can think of 100 things worse

Pull off all his nails
Pull out all his teeth
Physically pull his ears off
Cut his tongue off
Burn his n*pples

And you here crying bout chemical castration
fu*k up, you caping for a rapist pedophile, shame on you

There is NO cruel punishment for what he did, the lil kid is scarred now
Couldn’t have said it any better myself and those that support pedos need the same treatment on da G
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
Jackie Chiles 
Props total: 10709 10 K  Slaps total: 1578 1 K
He deserves worse for his crime. But, this isn't enough. A chemical castration only takes away his ability to get an erection, not his attraction to young boys.

If your not going to k*ll him, he needs to get therapy. Work on coping mechanisms for his destructive thought process.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Mar 29 - Toyota executives believe we'll be paying $50,000 average transaction..
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Mar 29 - AI could replace 300 million workers – Goldman Sachs
92 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Mar 29 - Milley: f*ghtin Both China & Russia Together Would Be Very, Very Dif..
152 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Mar 29 - SHOCK CLAIM: Humans will achieve immortality in eight years!
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy