most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game back on that lame corny sh-t :juststop:
8 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2005, 04:28 PM         #41
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why use abbreviations^
just say it

and this shirt thing is weird.. cat tryna go at them hard. he k!llin his own sh*t. he already hopped on 50's d!ck too much on his first cd to try to expose g-unit.

keep in mind that the nicca was in the "in the club" video.. about to get dropped from the label onto 50 fed him.. how can you diss after that? it just looks strange

havin conferences and sh*t .. peace gatherings... LOL
 06-21-2005, 04:30 PM         #42
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obviously this is all fake bullsh*t i hate the rap game
 06-21-2005, 04:31 PM         #43
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahahaha I'm Making Some Movements With The Shirts My Damnself!!! I Got The Logo Of G Unot and Just Priniting Left and Right On Black and White Tees.

HIT ME UP IF YOU WANT YO OFFICAL GUNOT SHIRTS!!!! Get Dat sh*t On Blue Jeans As Well,Hit Me Up.
 11 years ago '04        #44
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$999 | Props total: 109 109
I'll laugh at any motherfu*ker sportin' that shirt. Corny a.ss sh*t....
 11 years ago '04        #45
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,471 | Props total: 394 394
fucc the gay unit and the game
 11 years ago '05        #46
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 0 0
Who would pay 35 dollars for that t-shirt? God damn no wonder everybody poor.
 11 years ago '04        #47
killadre 210 heat pts210
space
space
$15,852 | Props total: 4050 4050
B.w.s Is Coming And G-unot Better Run And Hide. 4 All The Gay Unit Lovers Who Wont Listen 2 Da 300 Barz Already Know Whats Up And Just Need 2 Admit It. I've Been Rep'pn Game 4 Two Years Now And Its Good Two C Him Were He Is At Now. Also Let It Be Known That He Sold More Than Banks, And Buck.
 11 years ago '04        #48
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 18 18
 tyty1234 said:
lol at all the white boys on 50 d!ck. lol at f*g**ts saying 50 is betta than game. i'm lmao at people saying they waiting for 50 diss track to game. if you like 50, you are white and know nothin about rap
im white, i like 50. are you saying something? you have no clue about any music you close minded a.sswipe. your black that must mean that you dont know anything about rock n roll if your a.ssessment of racial knowledge holds up. 50 at one point was a vicious mc, but what he does is what he does. game is a wiseass that had all of the catchiness of the documentary written and produced for him. 50 wrote the hooks, dre and them toook care of the rest of it. you dont go dissing the click whos d!ck you used to suck on some real im a sellout please like me sh*t. go fu*k yourself you ignorant hoodrat. i dont waste my time with allthis rap bullsh*t, theres tons of other music to like while this is going on. most of you people on boxden are fu*kin a**holes, say some sh*t about white people again and i'll make it rain in here.
 11 years ago '04        #49
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 18 18
and fu*k whomever is in charge of this preparation h sh*t, when i speak i telll people the truth all you fake motherfu*kers can bite my fu*king a.ss. just be jealous and hate and i'll keep making fun of yall f*g**t internet jocks. nice job of running this website guys its really doing well
 06-21-2005, 06:26 PM         #50
hnic104 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its crazy how 50 built his career by dissing and destroying Ja Rule, now it seems that the Game is trying to build his career by doing the same. More props to him, I mean if it worked for 50 why not try it. I mean what goes around comes around.
 06-21-2005, 06:51 PM         #51
TheMadTruth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a little bi*ch. 6 months and he will be knockin down 50's door. get broke!
 11 years ago '04        #52
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,522 | Props total: 61 61
Well they are doing the right thing...Game is serious about this noise...bout time somebody puts 50 on the spot as a fake gangsta
 06-21-2005, 07:43 PM         #53
HypoCriTz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Maybe then Jay-z will expose game as a fake gangsta
 06-21-2005, 11:08 PM         #54
G-UnitSolja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J. Jones04 said:
notice that they didnt mention Buck in none of that dam article, he the realiest n*gga out of they click, but game that n*gga need to quit that GUNOT sh*t is weak, that n*gga was just kissin 50 a.ss not too long ago, in my opinion game is just as pu**y as 50 if not more a pu**y
Exactly, But u know its kinda funny, I believe the line was "First mixtape inheritated beef for ya, gritted my teeth for ya, G-G-G-G for ya"
And then he goes on the radio and says he doesnt want anything to do with the beefs that 50 confronts in Piggy Bank. Look where dats gotcha son!! LOL But i gotta admit that 300 Bars diss is pretty good, maybe they can work it out, cuz together they made good music, i mean look at The Documentary. They dont wanna end up like Dre and Eazy, they had there fued then eazy died and Dre regretted it. I am a Game fan and a G-Unit fan, so....
 06-21-2005, 11:15 PM         #55
dErTy Flu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props for the news
 11 years ago '04        #56
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 236 236
damn $30...could someone get me a bootleg?
 11 years ago '05        #57
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
haha.. game thinks this gon hurt 50... and g-unit... hahahaha what a pu**y a.ss n*gga. this sh*t aint gonna do sh*t. 50 gon brush this off... exactly same way he did jada and ja. lol
 11 years ago '04        #58
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 11 11
 tantalizing_t2 said:
game can diss all he wants, g-unit will continue to remain on top, i personally think game is ruining his career
LMAO.......Remember its a Long Hard Drop from the Top And Its So Long Fake Rappers can Pretend.........Plus dammn I Hate Snitches.........
 06-22-2005, 12:02 AM         #59
Hip_Hop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, i want one of them shirts
 11 years ago '04        #60
UADEnd95 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
i hate that people think its cool to diss this beef, who cares if this sh*t is real or not its entertaining as hell... so ima sit and listen up for a response because if this wasnt happening what would people be gettin hyped about? cassidy goin to jail? Bow wow droppin the lil off his name? sittin around wonderin whats really goin on wit jayz and dame? nah fu*k that lemme get some entertainment out of rap and not just business drama.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
238 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
230 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy