Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Cascade Mall Shooter Captured... ALIVE After Slaughtering 5 P..
34 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2005, 09:30 AM         #1
15077 pageviews
105 comments

tantalizing_t2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jun 21 - THE GAME GOES AFTER G-UNIT: GuNot Shirts Are Selling Out

The Black Wall Street corporation goes after 50 Cent with a vengeance releasing "300 Bars," and now the GUnot shirts are on sale worldwide. It's definitely the biggest marketing war and campaign ever forged against a mainstay rap artist such as 50 Cent. Unmoved by 50 Cent's mainstream power, the BWS firm continues to attack the credibility of Hip Hop artist 50 Cent.

Game raps over "300 Bars" attacking ever member in the group calling Olivia a man, pokes fun of Lloyd Banks' monotone voice-calling him Sesame Street, inferring that Yayo is too old for the rap game, and 50 Cent is really not the hardcore person he proclaims to be. In fact 300 bars suggests that 50 Cent is a person that "rats" or "drops dimes" on his Hip Hop peers. The BWS firm, understands that rap listeners are now more than ever concerned and intrigued by the lure of the hood's background, and any faulty or misrepresentation will totally demolish a rappers career.

Understanding this BWS goes on full attack and creates GUNOT shirts. This goes after the heart of 50 Cent's crew, suggesting that they G-Unit indeed are not gangster rappers at all. Although 50 Cent used somewhat of the same strategy to take the Hip Hop crown from Ja Rule, he used the media against Ja Rule, The BWS strategically goes after the public the fans to relinquish the crown from 50 Cent.

No newcomer to beef, The BWS has had its fair share of beef with: Yukmouth, Gonzoe, Joe Buddens, and Memphis Bleek, The Black Wall Street firm has never went on an all out attack against a rapper, definitely not with the same fury. This "GUnot campaign is expected to be continued until the world sees that 50 Cent is not what he is cracked up to be", Scott Usry, BWS marketing consultant reveals. GUnot shirts were seen on the internet and have been requested by everyone around the globe, so the President of the company Gride has made them available on:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.theblackwallst .. l/apparel.html.

The shirts are now presented online and come in all colors and sizes. The shirts are a comfortable fit and can be worn with casual wear. This mantra and slogan can be applied to all instances where others proclaim to be so 'raw'. So far the shirts have been on the internet for 1-2 days and have been selling out, and having to be replenished within seconds of the first days announcement of the shirt's arrival

[pic - click to view]

http://www.eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=20939

105 comments for "Jun 21 - THE GAME GOES AFTER G-UNIT: GuNot Shirts Are Selling Out"

11 years ago '05        #2
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
games the man
 06-21-2005, 09:38 AM         #3
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
games the man
lol...

Shirts are selling out damn... all the 50 Cent haters gone be laughin their a.ss off.
 11 years ago '04        #4
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 570 570
funny comin from a man who was reppin Gunit harder then the original members.....
 11 years ago '04        #5
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,050 | Props total: 230 230
n*ggas was ridin G-Unit when they first dropped so hard now second half of their coming n*ggas gonna be reppin Black Wall Street.So Sad
 11 years ago '04        #6
Propel Water 14 heat pts14
space
space
$17,836 | Props total: 1419 1419
 JHawk972 said:
I hate G-Unit and all, they are all gay pretty much.
But are Youngbuck and Game still friends?

nope buck double-crossed him
 06-21-2005, 09:47 AM         #7
tantalizing_t2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game can diss all he wants, g-unit will continue to remain on top, i personally think game is ruining his career
 11 years ago '04        #8
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,844 | Props total: 0 0
notice that they didnt mention Buck in none of that dam article, he the realiest n*gga out of they click, but game that n*gga need to quit that GUNOT sh*t is weak, that n*gga was just kissin 50 a.ss not too long ago, in my opinion game is just as pu**y as 50 if not more a pu**y
 11 years ago '04        #9
W24x55 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,655 | Props total: 3550 3550
its one big gamble for game and BWS....we are just gonna have to wait and see how it turns out. personally, going at jay bleek, young gunz, and everyone from gunit is not a smart move. but to each his own i guess?
 06-21-2005, 10:03 AM         #10
mattybluntzzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people that say 300 bars is wack need to go invest in a hearing aid, to me it sounds like everything hes saying is true hes really exposing these nigas,and either g unit wont respond or theyll drop some wack sh*t, in my opinion these nigas cant come back to 300 bars thats it there shut down game over the publicity stunt is up these nigas are not gangsters buck mayb, banks- doja who had a ill buz dropped and album sold some records and now drops no new material and if he does it trash, yayo is fukin old i was lookin forward to the dude coming out of jail but 'I KNOW U DONT LOVE ME' and "pimpin around the world" are some real wack songs, g unit riders can dispute this all they want but yayo will be the first g unit member to flop just watch when those nummbers come back i mean so seductive is well was a hot song but hes waiting too long to drop his album off that buzz, olivia looks like a dude she will flop also, massacare was wack and if u like the album guess what, your wack! so hate it or love those are my opinions watch g unit fall in 05
 11 years ago '05        #11
dipsetmob 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
damn them shirts are really selling like that, thats almost 100% profit for game and bws, n*ggas tryin to make some money off this sh*t, thats funny lolz, i want to hear what 5o got to say to all this though

Last edited by dipsetmob; 06-21-2005 at 10:16 AM..
 06-21-2005, 10:21 AM         #12
markus1127 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game just want everybody to hear him and thats whats happening

he feels he gotta be able to get some fans from it he dont care if g unit still gets money he just promoten himself cuz everyone listen'n
 11 years ago '05        #13
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
and all these corn ball a.ss white club guys who are wearing the Gunit tank tops to the clubs are gonna have to throw them sh*ts away
 DJT said:
lol...

Shirts are selling out damn... all the 50 Cent haters gone be laughin their a.ss off.
 06-21-2005, 10:35 AM         #14
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone that hates gunit now admits that they were good back get rich or die trying was a good album so was young bucks album.....but come on The Mannicure was not a good album at all they have completely fallin off now get the fu*k over it....i am most definately buying a G-Unot shirt.
 11 years ago '04        #15
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,907 | Props total: 238 238
game is in that entrepeneur sh*t
 06-21-2005, 10:50 AM         #16
HypoCriTz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn! Is Game really still mad that he got kicked out of G-unit? If he really does "destroy" G-unit what he going to rap cuz that all he's focus on right now. I also wonder if he'll as many fan as he has now cuz most of them are bigger g-unit hater than game fans. I'm a Game fan and I'm getting tired of hearing about g-unit. He their biggest promotion right now. I wonder if he's obsessed.
 11 years ago '05        #17
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,736 | Props total: 136 136
n*ggas aint fu*kin with game
 06-21-2005, 10:52 AM         #18
MrMischief66 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
everyone that hates gunit now admits that they were good back get rich or die trying was a good album so was young bucks album.....but come on The Mannicure was not a good album at all they have completely fallin off now get the fu*k over it....i am most definately buying a G-Unot shirt.

lmfao
 11 years ago '05        #19
pr0n- 
space
space
$2,112 | Props total: 226 226
Lol, I wouldn't mind just coppin one of these and wearing it to school one day to see some peoples reaction.
 06-21-2005, 11:55 AM         #20
Double Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a feelin game gonna win this...
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
19 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Brown snitches on his baby momma tells Jas Prince to pull up
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave East - One Way ( Offical Video) .. Nas Has to Be Proud of him
41 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
53 comments
2 days ago