online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Where all my fish eaters at?

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 year ago '04        #1
2576 page views
32 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x140
Props total: 262193 262 K  Slaps total: 30687 30 K
icon Where all my fish eaters at?

IG

mfs won’t throw that sh1t away, they plucking the worms out to cook it
emoji
+7   

icon
best
icon
worst
32 comments

1 year ago '08        #2
daluckychild  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16327 16 K  Slaps total: 417 417
I eat more fish than beef, chicken, and try to avoid pork. When they find diseased meat including cancer in pork... they carve right around it and throw it on the grill.

Always make sure you cook your food to proper temperatures and only eat at reputable establishments.
+22   

1 year ago '12        #3
daman729 
Props total: 159066 159 K  Slaps total: 6328 6 K
Thats why you buy and eat fish that's either frozen first or packaged with salt like Salmon, Sardines, etc. Frozen temps and salt ki1ls parasites and pathogens in the fish.

Never buy fresh fish straight from the market then eat it the same day. You need to freeze it first as a precaution. It ki1ls any leftover parasites. In NC we cook and eat alot of Spots and Croakers. Most people I know deep freeze them first. It just depends.

Last edited by daman729; 02-08-2023 at 08:36 PM..
+41   

1 year ago '22        #4
Kxng Hxppo 
Props total: 6258 6 K  Slaps total: 1286 1 K
I just got finished eating some pu$$y
That bi#ch squirted in my face
+24   

1 year ago '14        #5
Gilla415 
Props total: 656 656  Slaps total: 63 63
 daluckychild said 🔗
I eat more fish than beef, chicken, and try to avoid pork. When they find diseased meat including cancer in pork... they carve right around it and throw it on the grill.

Always make sure you cook your food to proper temperatures and only eat at reputable establishments.
More importantly buy your meat from reputable sources that are only selling high quality meat. That sh1t in the picture is what is on sale at the local gas station. One thing I don't skimp on is meat, especially pork. And fish.
+4   

1 year ago '04        #6
LightAndBlaze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 41518 41 K  Slaps total: 952 952
 Kxng Hxppo said 🔗
I just got finished eating some pu$$y
That bi#ch squirted in my face

+19   

1 year ago '16        #7
silas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9720 9 K  Slaps total: 1459 1 K
4oz portions from now on
emoji

1 year ago '20        #8
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 19691 19 K  Slaps total: 4984 4 K
Unless you grow your own food. This is your life. You don't even wanna know about veggies and fruits. Will ruin your day.
+17   

1 year ago '21        #9
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 45816 45 K  Slaps total: 6361 6 K
i buy the freshest fish in the city
+3   

1 year ago '16        #10
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 17072 17 K  Slaps total: 5379 5 K
 daluckychild said 🔗

They saying fish is way worse for you then they knew.. buts itd Teflon fault if you haven't watch this movie its a must watch for all humans to learn and not let some sh1t like this happen again.

↪🔗
+2   

1 year ago '14        #11
NineDime 
Props total: 11560 11 K  Slaps total: 383 383
 daman729 said 🔗
Thats why you buy and eat fish that's either frozen first or packaged with salt like Salmon, Sardines, etc. Frozen temps and salt ki1ls parasites and pathogens in the fish.

Never buy fresh fish straight for the market then eat it the same day. You need to freeze it first as a precaution. It ki1ls any leftover parasites. In NC we cook and eat alot of Spots and Croakers. Most people I know deep freeze them first. It just depends.

Never heard of that, in fact it’s common to take home and cook catches of the day. As long as you cook it lol.. as a kid I caught some sht that morning tide and we had fish and grits for breakfast
emoji

However fish you eat raw I believe it’s procedure to freeze beforehand (not entirely sure, I haven’t done raw fish too often)

I got invited to go fishing today actually, it’s been at least 2-3 months since I’ve been out

Last edited by NineDime; 02-08-2023 at 07:31 PM..
+4   

1 year ago '22        #12
EverythingWith2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9985 9 K  Slaps total: 1036 1 K
 daluckychild said 🔗

Idk about you but I don't believe anything that pixelated

emoji

1 year ago '18        #13
idontgettired 
Props total: 264 264  Slaps total: 64 64
Bro any large saltwater fish is bound to have worms. Large groupers, wahoo, tuna etc. Stop being such a pu$$y and enjoy the fish. fu#k mfkers act like little bi#ches nowadays. Half of you would not have lasted past infancy if we didn’t live in this day and age.
+12   

1 year ago '11        #14
CALViiiN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 81589 81 K  Slaps total: 9534 9 K
@🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗 @🔗

emoji
+1   

1 year ago '06        #15
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10000 10 K  Slaps total: 3541 3 K
The worms are dead tho right

1 year ago '11        #16
Panthro 808  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9923 9 K  Slaps total: 2179 2 K
#vegan

#jersey

+1   

1 year ago '18        #17
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 96436 96 K  Slaps total: 31851 31 K
"But it's like I got a tape worm in my tummy!!"

1 year ago '19        #18
Jp07 
Props total: 13583 13 K  Slaps total: 2298 2 K
 EverythingWith2 said 🔗
Idk about you but I don't believe anything that pixelated

emoji
I've seen it before nothing that bad tho. And it'd definitely just be going in the garbage if I found that, I ain't eating it and I wouldn't give it to anyone else
+1   

1 year ago '05        #19
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 160748 160 K  Slaps total: 16436 16 K
 daman729 said 🔗

Never buy fresh fish straight for the market then eat it the same day. You need to freeze it first as a precaution. It ki1ls any leftover parasites. In NC we cook and eat alot of Spots and Croakers. Most people I know deep freeze them first. It just depends.
Yep, got to get my weekly Tuna or Salmon requirements in.

Last edited by Micheal C. Will; 02-08-2023 at 08:36 PM..
+1   

1 year ago '16        #20
Dick Armey 
Props total: 13791 13 K  Slaps total: 4961 4 K
I remember reading somewhere that most fish has parasites thats why you should eat flash frozen fish or some sh1t

1 year ago '22        #21
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18101 18 K  Slaps total: 2779 2 K
 daman729 said 🔗

NineDime said 🔗
Never heard of that, in fact it’s common to take home and cook catches of the day. As long as you cook it lol.. as a kid I caught some sht that morning tide and we had fish and grits for breakfast
emoji

However fish you eat raw I believe it’s procedure to freeze beforehand (not entirely sure, I haven’t done raw fish too often)

I got invited to go fishing today actually, it’s been at least 2-3 months since I’ve been out
From NY Times:

Freezing Out Fish Parasites

Q. Does deep-freezing fish ki1l harmful parasites?

A. It can if the food gets cold enough and stays that way long enough, according to guidelines for the food industry from the Food and Drug Administration.

For disease-causing parasites like tapeworms, roundworms and flukes, which may infest raw or undercooked fish, freezing can be the answer, but its effectiveness varies. It works best for tapeworms and appears to be somewhat less effective for roundworms and flukes.

In general, ki1ling parasites requires freezing and storing fish at:

1. surrounding temperature of minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit or colder for seven days; or

2. freezing at a surrounding temperature of minus 31 degrees or colder until the fish is solid and storing at the same temperature for 15 hours; or

3. freezing at a surrounding temperature of minus 31 degrees until the fish is solid and storing at minus 4 degrees or below for 24 hours.

Not all home refrigerator freezers get cold enough. To be sure that your freezer will work for controlling parasites, do not rely on the thermostat, but use a good freezer thermometer. The F.D.A. also warns that these techniques may not be suitable for particularly large fish, like those thicker than six inches.

While freezing does not ki1l most bacteria, it does stop their growth; then sufficient cooking can reduce or eliminate bacterial risks.

+1   

1 year ago '09        #22
Baynut 
Props total: 6258 6 K  Slaps total: 594 594
As long as you cook that bi#ch to the right temperature it's all good.

However, if you eat raw sushi... That's another story.

1 year ago '13        #23
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 143313 143 K  Slaps total: 22971 22 K
🔗

+1   

1 year ago '11        #24
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 32555 32 K  Slaps total: 5566 5 K
🔗

+1   

1 year ago '13        #25
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1