Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ariel Winter In Sports Bra & Spandex Out & About In Los Angeles
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
59 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2005, 12:22 PM         #21
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dope0nee said:
haha n*ggas in jail n n*ggas still promotin his album..what good is that gonna do now
umm, how about when he gets out he'll have a nice check waiting for him to pay his lawyers with, you must be retarded
 06-20-2005, 12:22 PM         #22
Three... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another philly rapper in jail.....steady b, cool c, beanie, and now cass.....damn i hope he didnt do it!!
 11 years ago '04        #23
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,435 | Props total: 51 51
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

If Cass did this in April why is he just getting locked up? Album coming out? I fu*k with dude it's just sound fishy
 06-20-2005, 12:24 PM         #24
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa #4 said:
how many years could he get for this
he could get life, they're going to try and get him for murder, and in pa, with murder you serve your sentence, no parole
 11 years ago '04        #25
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0
 syxx2001 said:
If somebody makes a Free Cass shirt, I want one. Seriously.
Why make a Free Cass shirt? It's his own fault he's in there, this hip-hop police bs going too far now. If anyone did what Cass did they'd be in prison, it's not just biased towards rap artists. Cass shouldn't be freed before any other people that are in there for the same crime he commited.
 06-20-2005, 12:27 PM         #26
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

If Cass did this in April why is he just getting locked up? Album coming out? I fu*k with dude it's just sound fishy
they had to gather enough evidence to charge him, you act like when people get shot they arrest the k!llers the next day, they have to investigate, i guess if you lived near a bad city you would know this
 06-20-2005, 12:28 PM         #27
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEFECTiON said:
Why make a Free Cass shirt? It's his own fault he's in there, this hip-hop police bs going too far now. If anyone did what Cass did they'd be in prison, it's not just biased towards rap artists. Cass shouldn't be freed before any other people that are in there for the same crime he commited.
you act like they found him guilty already
 11 years ago '05        #28
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,428 | Props total: 1364 1364
 cdoyle456 said:
but why pretend to be one and act like it's cool if you're really not, i admit crime doesn't pay, if you do dirt that's your bad, but why pretend to do it and act like you're the fu*king godfather, if you're not, cassidy, beans, jimmy, cam, all them are just talking about themselves and their enviornment, 50 is making up bullsh*t about himself
i feel u, but hip hop always been about overexageratin' stuff, so cass could spit about how he sell drugs, shoot and k!ll people all he want, as long as he is jokin' around its cool... it dont bother me if he does it for real because its just hip-hop....kids look up to n*ggaz in the rap game so they shouldn't promote the lifestyle anyways, but if they gonna talk about it, they shoud be real about and teach n*ggaz that this sh!t aint cool
 11 years ago '05        #29
CartelFamill 51 heat pts51
space
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 792 792
 cdoyle456 said:
but why pretend to be one and act like it's cool if you're really not, i admit crime doesn't pay, if you do dirt that's your bad, but why pretend to do it and act like you're the fu*king godfather, if you're not, cassidy, beans, jimmy, cam, all them are just talking about themselves and their enviornment, 50 is making up bullsh*t about himself

Why you Bring 50 in it??...When he Got More HOOD STRIPES than any n*gga you JUST NAMED....Smurf even says 50 has done Majority of the sh*t he Raps about...Cassidy is Stupid a.ss n*gga thats from Hood But Never Lived THAT LIFE.....Thats why his stupid a.ss got caught up...They sayin' He OPENED THE FRONT DOOR AND TOLD n*ggaS GO AROUND BACK....Why Would you Have n*ggas you disgreements COME TO YOUR HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE?...If he was Really a Hood n*gga Like he claims He would Knew better...Follow the G-Code Stupid muthafu*kas....and Not these rappers

But i will say this n*gga he was Beefin' with is DANGEROUS....Cuz they Do Dirt and Face Karma and Snitch on you....Snitches that will k!ll you aint a good thing

Last edited by CartelFamill; 06-20-2005 at 12:48 PM..
 06-20-2005, 12:48 PM         #30
RaioIsLike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[insert gay hotel/hustla joke here]

10 characters
 11 years ago '04        #31
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 12 12
*Free Cassidy*
 06-20-2005, 12:59 PM         #32
562crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahahahahahahahhahah Oh Well Every Real n*gga Who Claim He Puttin It Down Gotta Go Do They Time .......he Be Aight.....
 11 years ago '04        #33
lilsnatch770|M 99 heat pts99
space
space
$30,996 | Props total: 492 492
-cassidy goes to jail for 8 months-

-cassidy is freed-

-cassidy's album goes 2X platinum-

-cassidy goes to jail again before his next album-
 11 years ago '04        #34
justinjones 292 heat pts292
space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 1772 1772
 lilsnatch770 said:
-cassidy goes to jail for 8 months-

-cassidy is freed-

-cassidy's album goes 2X platinum-

-cassidy goes to jail again before his next album-
that almost sounds like yayo except his album aint sellin sh*t
 06-20-2005, 01:11 PM         #35
Ddizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
dat aint nothin' to be proud of, n*ggaz need to get out this mentality thinkin' they gotta k!ll each other to be accepted, who cares if they true gangstas or not
agreed. who cares if we really know what they do its entertainment, this is so dumb
 06-20-2005, 01:15 PM         #36
TonyRich82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow. alot of n*ggaz on here annoy me cause they think you earn ya stripes goin' to jail. You know how many bi*ch made n*ggaz is in jail over dumb sh*t, but they just in jail. "Cass is up there wit' Beans and Jim Jones as a real n*gga now" Wtf!? Ain't nothin' gangsta about gettin' murked or goin' 2 prison. Gangsta is livin' life to the fullest knowing you did ya dirt, seeing to it that the next 5 generations of your family is good, and passing away in a Miami multi-million dollar home. That's Gangsta!
 11 years ago '05        #37
dipsetmob 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
damn them n*gga was armed, got cass be telling the truth, lol, but damn cass your album about to drop

FREE CASSIDY
 11 years ago '05        #38
dipsetmob 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
Prop Me And I Prop U
 11 years ago '04        #39
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
at least i can keep the avy :D
 06-20-2005, 01:28 PM         #40
562crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kiss The Stick said:
at least i can keep the avy :D
lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
195 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
233 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy