American women and Filipinas beefing over passport bros! Wow.

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
42 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+16  57
49 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '05        #1
8435 page views
272 comments

Andrefrbk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 56635 56 K  Slaps total: 12948 12 K
American women and Filipinas beefing over passport bros! Wow.

"Fix your wig." image
Filipinas had enough. I dont blame em. Clap back.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 01-24-2023 at 08:29 PM..
+85   

best
worst
272 comments

1 week ago '21        #2
Puddingpops  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 7054 7 K  Slaps total: 845 845
+23   

1 week ago '20        #3
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 81035 81 K  Slaps total: 14665 14 K
 Puddingpops said
Long time no see Mr. Pops
+5   

1 week ago '21        #4
Puddingpops  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 7054 7 K  Slaps total: 845 845
 Xiox said
Long time no see Mr. Pops
Indeed. New phone. I'll be around more now, plair.

+12   

1 week ago '19        #5
Niggacreep 
Props total: 1120 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
+7   

1 week ago '19        #6
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 108938 108 K  Slaps total: 12605 12 K

I wish you bums would get a bxtch so you could stfu already. This fad is so fxckin annoying, I wish you fxggots all the fxckin luck in the world finding a foreign broad but could you please hurry up?

Y'all acting like a bunch of broke kids excitedly looking at the Sears Christmas Catalog knowing you ain't fittin to get none of that shxt for Christmas!

For every passport bro there's a bxtch green card hustling. So keep bringing them bxtches in so when the leave you a real nxgga can fxck em!
+75   

1 week ago '16        #7
btexpress7 
Props total: 3341 3 K  Slaps total: 693 693
Just renewed my sh*t
+25   

1 week ago '20        #8
SquirrelBoy 
Props total: 3303 3 K  Slaps total: 1705 1 K
Crying about racism while being racist.

She just identified and slammed half of BX.
+28   

1 week ago '16        #9
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 27232 27 K  Slaps total: 3430 3 K
chatty patty slore

race war

and them filipinas is always known to be easy...thats why they "clappin back" they breeding out the negrito one white man at a time.
+8   

1 week ago '07        #10
stogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 132557 132 K  Slaps total: 16307 16 K
bi*ches are dumb. Both sides arguing online about guys that neither of them have.

I always laugh when random races of bi*ches try to make fun of black women's hair... as if ALL these other races don't use black hair care techniques for their own hair.

First, if theyve ever been to the land where civilization was created, they'd see tons of black women with naturally str8 hair. Second, every bi*ch of every race that's in tv or movies, or on IG.... all of them, regardless of race, are wearing wigs, or extensions, or weaves... idc if it's a rich a*s actress or a local news reporter. I can tell when these bi*ches got sheen on they hair... and they damn sur didn't create it.

Out of all the difference entities i've seen on this earth... it was usually filipinos that were without a doubt, the LEAST racist people i've ever met. Filipinos and New York City puerto ricans.
+30   

1 week ago '15        #11
Rifle 
Props total: 20878 20 K  Slaps total: 1374 1 K
What is sistas mad about? Half they n*ggas leaving they wouldn’t date anyways.
+55   

1 week ago '15        #12
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55114 55 K  Slaps total: 7208 7 K
Yeah...the hair dig is kind of off putting but I dont think a lot of chicks want anyone to be happy unless im looking at it wrong. Like rifle said If you're hating on a guy that you dissed earlier that found an agreeable woman abroad and didn't diss bw In the process that's just madness
+16   

1 week ago '20        #13
MouseAlexander 
Props total: 2417 2 K  Slaps total: 187 187
uhhh....yall sure that's a woman in that first video? voice kinda deep.
+6   

1 week ago '23        #14
PISTOLWHIP 
Props total: 1226 1 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 Rifle said
What is sistas mad about? Half they n*ggas leaving they wouldn’t date anyways.
Law 10: Infection: Avoid the unhappy or the unlucky

Big Shirley and the leftovers are going to forever be mad.
+29   

1 week ago '18        #15
NvrCMiNut 
Props total: 9799 9 K  Slaps total: 2845 2 K
 stogz said
bi*ches are dumb. Both sides arguing online about guys that neither of them have.

I always laugh when random races of bi*ches try to make fun of black women's hair... as if ALL these other races don't use black hair care techniques for their own hair.

First, if theyve ever been to the land where civilization was created, they'd see tons of black women with naturally str8 hair. Second, every bi*ch of every race that's in tv or movies, or on IG.... all of them, regardless of race, are wearing wigs, or extensions, or weaves... idc if it's a rich a*s actress or a local news reporter. I can tell when these bi*ches got sheen on they hair... and they damn sur didn't create it.

Out of all the difference entities i've seen on this earth... it was usually filipinos that were without a doubt, the LEAST racist people i've ever met. Filipinos and New York City puerto ricans.
copying hair care techniques from women that are known to damage their hair so much they go bald? black women are the only race that glue other races hair texture into their head but everyone copying black women? talk about deluded.
nobody glueing peezy african hair onto their scalp and if they did (rachel dozel) we'd treat them as mentally disturbed. thats how normalized black women trying to look like other races is. they gotta get some humility, talk too much sh*t.

Last edited by NvrCMiNut; 01-24-2023 at 09:39 PM..

1 week ago '18        #16
Most Palone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45802 45 K  Slaps total: 3032 3 K
 aaf192020 said

I wish you bums would get a bxtch so you could stfu already. This fad is so fxckin annoying, I wish you fxggots all the fxckin luck in the world finding a foreign broad but could you please hurry up?

Y'all acting like a bunch of broke kids excitedly looking at the Sears Christmas Catalog knowing you ain't fittin to get none of that shxt for Christmas!

For every passport bro there's a bxtch green card hustling. So keep bringing them bxtches in so when the leave you a real nxgga can fxck em!

+2   

1 week ago '21        #17
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 58868 58 K  Slaps total: 6431 6 K
 Andrefrbk said
"Fix your wig."

Filipinas had enough. I dont blame em. Clap back.

Women Empowerment is a joke

Last edited by Playboy69; 01-24-2023 at 09:53 PM..
+5   

1 week ago '14        #18
brotheramir 
Props total: 5896 5 K  Slaps total: 897 897
"Smooth, Silky, Straight Rice Cake Patty a*s....."

Tryna to steal urban vernacular created by Black women against Black women "fix ya wig", Clap Back"....these folks are sad, sad, SAD. WE DON'T WANT ASIA!

Last edited by brotheramir; 01-24-2023 at 09:48 PM..

7 days ago '14        #19
freezetag 
Props total: 33544 33 K  Slaps total: 2719 2 K
Man listen

One of my homies is Filipino, all that n*gga cousins fine and cool af.

Women just confused and let’s just leave it at that. Internet just brings out the foolishness in people.
+32   

7 days ago '21        #20
N0te 
Props total: 5709 5 K  Slaps total: 894 894
Pinoy dont fu*k around, they bout tobust out the weird a*s swords on that a*s.
+2   

7 days ago '21        #21
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 38766 38 K  Slaps total: 5493 5 K
 freezetag said
Man listen

One of my homies is Filipino, all that n*gga cousins fine and cool af.

Women just confused and let’s just leave it at that. Internet just brings out the foolishness in people.
thats been my experience
+7   

7 days ago '13        #22
yunghuss973 
Props total: 9874 9 K  Slaps total: 3650 3 K
Queens gotta understand that it’s over for them moving forward and all the crying on social media means nothing.
Nobody cares..

They had they run now it’s over.
White women,Latinas and foreign women got the game on lock and not lettin up no time soon..

Harsh realities of the actual environment.
+2   

7 days ago '19        #23
back 
Props total: 3714 3 K  Slaps total: 572 572
black women did it to themseleves for taking the democrat bait.. they first gave you welfare to benefit off not having a man.. then they taught them how to love abortions even tho the n*ggas too stupid to research into it and find out that Margaret sanger was a racist eugenics and her mission was to eradicate black births.. (she also was linked with bill gates family so next time you hear about the farmland hes buying and the high cost of real food think about it) then they taught the women about all the woke alphabet rights.. its not a coincidence that the overall image of black american women is degenerate not saying all black women are like that.. just the image the iykyk want to put out there.
+21   

7 days ago '16        #24
WildOutBoy 
Props total: 4961 4 K  Slaps total: 645 645
I'm not a PassportBro, but its very telling that American women really think any country outside of the United States is dirt poor. Here's the kicker, the countries that American women talk down on are the same countries they like to visit. i.e. Thailand, Brazil, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, etc....
+33   

7 days ago '21        #25
Tinfoil Kufi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5714 5 K  Slaps total: 1747 1 K
 aaf192020 said

THIS IS FACTS

bi*ch will come over here humble until she get the hang of things and its a wrap once shes Americanized

i just like to go fu*k and have a good time im not off that wifey sh*t
because eventually ill be complaining about that bi*ch too
+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+110online now  27
Video inside Biblical Nephilim Giant Skeletal Remains found in Nevada, USA
185 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Jan 30 - Alabama Dope boy Rolando Williams labeled a Kingpin by FBI
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  15
Image(s) inside James Gunn Reveals REBOOTED DC Slate! (01/31)
187 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+119online now  6
Image(s) inside Jan 30 - Philadelphia Man Scales 19 Story Building To Save His Moms
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy