online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Ford giving some buyers a $2,500 refund...

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

1 year ago '19        #1
3437 page views
12 comments

unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 83848 83 K  Slaps total: 16272 16 K
icon Ford giving some buyers a $2,500 refund...

Ford’s supply chain constraints are forcing the automaker to get creative about Bronco sales. Ford is giving $2,500 in discounts to Bronco buyers who agree to cancel their original orders and place new orders on Bronco trims that work around Ford’s current lack of supply.
Ford is having issues with what it calls “constrained commodities,” which are slowing down Bronco production. Specifically, the automaker is having trouble sourcing enough MIC hardtops and certain components that go into the Lux and Sasquatch Packages, as CarsDirect reports.
Since Ford can’t build these Broncos fast enough, the carmaker has introduced the “2023-Model Bronco Cancel Order & Purchase Replacement Offer.” The incentive will last through April 3, and will also apply to orders of seven other Ford models: the Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, Ranger and F-150. These are new orders, so they’d be for 2023 models, and not all trims are eligible.

https://www.yahoo.com/aut .. 191000871.html

If you have a truck/SUV on order that is a particular option, if you cancel and reorder it with different options, you'll get $2,500 back.
I noticed a local Ford dealership near my has more new Ford vehicles on its lot, so I guess they have been able to get more computer chips. I'm just waiting for used car prices to come down.
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
12 comments

1 year ago '17        #2
TellyHankton337 
Props total: 4584 4 K  Slaps total: 643 643
Them bi#ches still owe me behind that 5.4 triton lawsuit what ever happened with that?/
+1   

1 year ago '16        #3
Deamize 
Props total: 2084 2 K  Slaps total: 924 924
Useless cars really, American cars companies only
Think 4 years ahead to continue making profit. Its a shame Toyota and Honda out beat these American companies 100% every time Toyota and Honda think 10 years not 4. In 5 years or so the Bronco will be trash. The parts will fail on this car. Ford is an American Dream car that turns into nightmares. Toyota is a reality awaken for 10 years plus.
+4   

1 year ago '19        #4
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39 OP
 Deamize said 🔗
Think 4 years ahead to continue making profit. Its a shame Toyota and Honda out beat these American companies 100% every time Toyota and Honda think 10 years not 4. In 5 years or so the Bronco will be trash. The parts will fail on this car. Ford is an American Dream car that turns into nightmares. Toyota is a reality awaken for 10 years plus.
I've never owned an American car brand. I doubt I will. My parents had a Ford once. It was the Windstar minivan. Not bad mechanically. But, there was an electrical problem with a sliding door that the dealers couldn't fix. It was leased so they returned it once the lease was over.

1 year ago '19        #5
 TellyHankton337 said 🔗
Them bi#ches still owe me behind that 5.4 triton lawsuit what ever happened with that?/
I don't know. You would need to talk to the lawyers involved in that cla$s action lawsuit.

1 year ago '05        #6
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 36851 36 K  Slaps total: 3066 3 K
 Deamize said 🔗
My Expedition ran for me for 19 years, though city driving where I walked a lot. It’s still running for the family I gave it to. That said, the tr@nsmission went in the first 5k miles and had to be replaced. After that it was solid.
+1   

1 year ago '04        #7
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 52326 52 K  Slaps total: 5777 5 K
bruh bronco already outdated pos
emoji
with tons of problem.. Wait till all these EV come out. Yall haven't heard sh1t yet. They even worse.

Last edited by deziking; 01-21-2023 at 02:37 PM..
+2   

1 year ago '08        #8
flav 
Props total: 21758 21 K  Slaps total: 4353 4 K
car in the thumbnail reminds me of this

🔗

what a F*CKIN BEAUTY

1 year ago '04        #9
JayR04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14920 14 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 unit321 said 🔗
I've never owned an American car brand. I doubt I will. My parents had a Ford once. It was the Windstar minivan. Not bad mechanically. But, there was an electrical problem with a sliding door that the dealers couldn't fix. It was leased so they returned it once the lease was over.
They should've contacted a lawyer. If the dealer can't fix something they have to buy the car back from you or replace it.

1 year ago '19        #10
 JayR04 said 🔗
They should've contacted a lawyer. If the dealer can't fix something they have to buy the car back from you or replace it.
It was a leased vehicle, and the the problem was the door open light would show up on the dash even when the sliding door was closed. It didn't affect the operation of the minivan so you had to just live with the door open alert light on the dash.

1 year ago '04        #11
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 69233 69 K  Slaps total: 4318 4 K
FORD
emoji

1 year ago '21        #12
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 45816 45 K  Slaps total: 6361 6 K
 TellyHankton337 said 🔗
they gon pay you in DRIP
emoji

TellyHankton337 said 🔗
New users aren’t required for drip to succeed the tax system takes care of it Money flows down not up the complete opposite of a ponzi or mlm. Adding no comment to ignore list along with the Justin 447 crypto hating a$s n1gga or whatever the fu#k his name is. I hare dumb smart lame n1ggas

emoji

1 year ago '20        #13
Ninjahood  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 24951 24 K  Slaps total: 3619 3 K
 Deamize said 🔗
Cars.....

Ford Trucks been gucci.

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+818
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
123 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish