comcast cartel....will slap some victims with over $800 in fees this year

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+140  144
555 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
61 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 months ago '09        #1
1704 page views
14 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x95
Props total: 285901 285 K  Slaps total: 30571 30 K
comcast cartel....will slap some victims with over $800 in fees this year

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. -2023/%3famp=1

Do you have Comcast’s Xfinity TV and Internet service? Are you ready to pay over $800 in fees in 2023? You may soon be paying that and maybe more every year in fees on top of their monthly service plan.

Recently it was announced that Comcast would be raising the fees on a wide range of plans.

image Comcast’s Xfinity Broadcast TV Fee is going up 11% this year to $21.30. Back in 2016, these fees were just $5 a month.

RSN fees are also going up in Philadelphia to $13.35 a month, a 5% jump. This is up from just $3 a month back in 2016.

The cost of a TV box and remote will now be $10 a month, a 17% increase from $8.50 just a month ago.

Modem rentals for internet customers will now cost you $15 a month

image All of this is on top of your base package that can cost as much as $99.99 a month just for TV, according to Seniorliving.org

image All of these fees over the course of a year will add up to $715.80. It could be even higher as this a*sumes you are only paying for one TV box.

If you have two TV boxes, your yearly fees will top $835. That is also before you pay for taxes and other fees imposed by the local, state, and federal governments

image In total, the cost for TV and internet from Comcast could top $2,000 a year for some customers with these fees.

As inflation grows, many Americans are looking for areas to cut back. It is no wonder that TV is increasingly one of the areas they are looking to cut back. $2,000 is a significant portion of many Americans’ yearly budgets
+4   

best
worst
14 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
Daddy Black 
Props total: 17796 17 K  Slaps total: 1570 1 K
Never paying for tv ever. They just make you pay more money every year now.
+8   

2 months ago '08        #3
jtdatruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7305 7 K  Slaps total: 745 745
I hate Comcast with a fu*king passion. They have contracts all over my area so no fiber can be installed. Choices for internet are Xfinity and whatever high price they choose to charge, Verizon DSL (seriously), or take a chance on T-Mobile or Verizon 5g home internet.

I tried the T-Mobile home internet free trial and even after using their camera guide to put the modem in the best spot in the house, I only got an average of like 18 Mbps down over the two weeks.
+7   

2 months ago '20        #4
SC2 
Props total: 3712 3 K  Slaps total: 1420 1 K
 jtdatruth said
I hate Comcast with a fu*king passion. They have contracts all over my area so no fiber can be installed. Choices for internet are Xfinity and whatever high price they choose to charge, Verizon DSL (seriously), or take a chance on T-Mobile or Verizon 5g home internet.

I tried the T-Mobile home internet free trial and even after using their camera guide to put the modem in the best spot in the house, I only got an average of like 18 Mbps down over the two weeks.
Agree! .. they're tv packages are trash. The first year it seems like a good deal but that's the bait. The next year's they'll start increasing the cost unreasonably to what they're providing.

They got a monopoly I'm nor cal areas on fast internet

..I good with YouTube TV and Netflix streaming for now. I only fck streaming only. I'll have to put up with their internet until I can find a comparable service
+1   

2 months ago '16        #5
Auxthepro 
Props total: 906 906  Slaps total: 22 22
 jtdatruth said

Was landlocked to the Comcast monopoly BS until the contract finally expired after 23 years. Verizon trucks have been in the neighborhood for the past 3 weeks and I can’t wait!
+5   

2 months ago '18        #6
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 59981 59 K  Slaps total: 4616 4 K
I'll never move to an area where Comcast is the only option. I'll pass on a dream house over that sh*t, they're the fu*king worst
+1   

2 months ago '09        #7
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x95 OP
 Auxthepro said
Was landlocked to the Comcast monopoly BS until the contract finally expired after 23 years. Verizon trucks have been in the neighborhood for the past 3 weeks and I can’t wait!

cox internet has at least 1 "random outage" in the middle of the day every week. it was the only regime for the condo complex until 2 or 3 months ago. im switchin to verizon 5g next month
+2   

2 months ago '10        #8
chorizoburger 
Props total: 9173 9 K  Slaps total: 2491 2 K
won't matter to @ he lives in a mcdonalds parking lot and poaches their wifi
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #9
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 115804 115 K  Slaps total: 92989 92 K

2 months ago '20        #10
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 86041 86 K  Slaps total: 15593 15 K
Where is government to stop these mergers & high prices ?

Last edited by Xiox; 01-20-2023 at 10:20 AM..

2 months ago '09        #11
 Xiox said
Where 8s government to stop these mergers & high prices ?

they aint gonna stop any mergers as long as lobbyists continue the legal bribery

2 months ago '07        #12
MOTTAFOOKAH 
Props total: 4668 4 K  Slaps total: 735 735
 jtdatruth said

Verizon DSL? damn wtf?
+2   

1 month ago '20        #13
gangasanta 
Props total: 12912 12 K  Slaps total: 1493 1 K
fu*k comcast
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 41806 41 K  Slaps total: 3873 3 K
 jtdatruth said

**** went up $40 in ***** *** fees.
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #15
 MOTTAFOOKAH said
Verizon DSL? damn wtf?

the cable mafia wont provide internet service in regions it allegedly claims is unprofitable

the price hike slaps could easily cover the cost in those areas

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  28
Mar 21 - 0nlyFans model sues ex $6.3B for alleged revenge pr0n
139 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Mar 20 - TikTok star Jehane Thomas dies suddenly at 30, suffered migra..
104 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Mar 20 - Uber Eats mystery unfolds as LA neighborhood sent dozens of free fast..
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Mar 21 - Body / Remains of Missing San Diego Woman Felicia Johnson Foun..
126 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy