Tesla’s Official Backpack Unboxing + Review

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+65  83
105 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '22        #1
2530 page views
34 comments

faizaly 
Props total: 445 445  Slaps total: 120 120
Tesla’s Official Backpack Unboxing + Review

Check out my unboxing and review of Tesla’s official new backpack!

best
worst
34 comments

2 weeks ago '22        #2
CMFRT FRM GHSTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3328 3 K  Slaps total: 482 482
He’s selling backpacks now?
+11   

2 weeks ago '06        #3
1 of 1 Houston 
Props total: 27590 27 K  Slaps total: 2281 2 K

+13   

2 weeks ago '06        #4
illathruz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15342 15 K  Slaps total: 3229 3 K
Boring company backpacks make more sense

Elon still swaggaless
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 92872 92 K  Slaps total: 10840 10 K
I sell millions of dollars of Backpacks for a living

leather quality there

over priced and trash
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
DJ Maximum|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 61764 61 K  Slaps total: 4111 4 K
In the words on Rome Streetz "sh*t is Trash"

They gonna bootleg the fu*k out these too
+6   

2 weeks ago '15        #7
Honzou 
Props total: 4621 4 K  Slaps total: 199 199
This guy really said he didn’t have a pouch for his laptop before this backpack

+11   

2 weeks ago '14        #8
BoosieBambataa 
Props total: 6058 6 K  Slaps total: 367 367
 Honzou said

consumerism at its finest.
+12   

2 weeks ago '22        #9
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9059 9 K  Slaps total: 1016 1 K
"Ironically"?

Word usage doesn't make sense.

Anyways, I am good with a Tumi bag.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
one2remember3 
Props total: 12081 12 K  Slaps total: 1168 1 K
how a tesla backpack without usb charging? like seriously can make it up that a electric cars sh*tty backpack cant charge.
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '22        #11
Jason Weaver  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 11944 11 K  Slaps total: 2451 2 K
Props if Tesla paid you for this

Slaps for the corny hip-hop intro and marketing. I'm like vulture please. That Aziz Ansari dude is more than enough for a lifetime.
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #12
"SS"  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31696 31 K  Slaps total: 2071 2 K
My 29.99 amazon backpack has been serving me well daily for the last 3 or 4 years...and it has usb charging (that I've never used)
+5   

2 weeks ago '23        #13
CriseansTooth 
Props total: 130 130  Slaps total: 31 31
Folks will get excited over anything smh and just brainwashed by labels, a tesla backpack? FOH
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 80736 80 K  Slaps total: 14634 14 K
Are you a fan boy op ?
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 45162 45 K  Slaps total: 5301 5 K
 Honzou said

Leave him alone. Dude hasn't bought a backpack since the 00s
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #16
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 9808 9 K  Slaps total: 3039 3 K
 zzxxccvvbb said
Leave him alone. Dude hasn't bought a backpack since the 00s
Imagine being happy about buying a backpack... how old are you? Where the fu*k are you bringing a backpack after you graduate school? I litterly know not one person who walks around with a backpack...unless they sell drugs... dead give away you holding when you got a backpack and are grown.. any pack really... that sh*t equals you a walking lick....

There is no reason for back pack once you join the 9-5 society and are grown... yoou packing abs to stay the night st your best friends or what... wtf is. A backpack even for at an adult age?

2 weeks ago '17        #17
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 253017 253 K  Slaps total: 21985 21 K
Is this made from the same poor quality leather that the seats are made out of?

+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #18
zzxxccvvbb 
 seatownslayer said
Imagine being happy about buying a backpack... how old are you? Where the fu*k are you bringing a backpack after you graduate school? I litterly know not one person who walks around with a backpack...unless they sell drugs... dead give away you holding when you got a backpack and are grown.. any pack really... that sh*t equals you a walking lick....

There is no reason for back pack once you join the 9-5 society and are grown... yoou packing abs to stay the night st your best friends or what... wtf is. A backpack even for at an adult age?
Tell me you live somewhere sh*tty and rural without telling me

2 weeks ago '16        #19
 zzxxccvvbb said
Tell me you live somewhere sh*tty and rural without telling me
You didnt answer my questions.. I live in the biggest city in my state try agian(hints the user name)... now can you answer for yourself...

Tell me you were born in the super late 90s or 00s with out answering a thing asked of you...

Your gen a whole breed of weirdo.. cant even have a normal convo...

I'll ask you again ... how old are you and what do you use a backpack for...
And why do you think its funny that a person hasn't bought one...

Tell me your a clone and sheep with out me seeing or knowing a thing about you... oh wait you just did...assuming someone witj out a designer backpack doesn't live in a major city... and thinking not living in a major city is a flaw? Yeah you a werido clone with no thinking process of his own.. you sound like you live like your still in high-school... gotta stay popular right... lmao

I ask a 3rd time.. what are you using a backpack for being a adult?

Last edited by seatownslayer; 01-14-2023 at 12:13 PM..

2 weeks ago '19        #20
zzxxccvvbb 
 seatownslayer said
You didnt answer my questions.. I live in the biggest city in my state try agian(hints the user name)... now can you answer for yourself...

Tell me you were born in the super late 90s or 00s with out answering a thing asked of you...

Your gen a whole breed of weirdo.. cant even have a normal convo...

I'll ask you again ... how old are you and what do you use a backpack for...
And why do you think its funny that a person hasn't bought one...

Tell me your a clone and sheep with out me seeing or knowing a thing about you... oh wait you just did...assuming someone witj out a designer backpack doesn't live in a major city... and thinking not living in a major city is a flaw? Yeah you a werido clone with no thinking process of his own.. you sound like you live like your still in high-school... gotta stay popular right... lmao

I ask a 3rd time.. what are you using a backpack for being a adult?
33. Had one for construction jobs (rain gear, lunch, chargers and batteries)

Had one as a professional for when I had anything more than a laptop, iPad and planner.

Backpacks are pretty prevalent in the city though
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #21
 zzxxccvvbb said
33. Had one for construction jobs (rain gear, lunch, chargers and batteries)

Had one as a professional for when I had anything more than a laptop, iPad and planner.

Backpacks are pretty prevalent in the city though
You bringing a Tesla backpack to a construction job? Yeah you a special breed of idiot... jansport. wil do just fine for that use...

What is any thing more then a laptop? I need specifics... are you carring around extra shoes or what? Got your whole bathroom in a bag...

I need my wallet and my phone not sure what else you'd need a fu*king backpack for... for daily use... and the one or two times a year is need one it sure wouldnt be for designer reasons... only practical.. so why you trying to clown a dude for not buying a backpack since the 00s? I think your the clown with amd extra pack with no reason to really have it... you really bringing designer bags to a construction site... you must be the fliest n*gga there drippin on all those construction workers...

Im still trying to figure out why and how you'd need a designer backpack in your adult years... all the shot you named I could put in a plastic bag and wouldnt have to worried about my sh*t getting stolen on the job site... becuase if you work construction youd know sh*t get stolen daily on job sites...

2 weeks ago '19        #22
zzxxccvvbb 
 seatownslayer said
You bringing a Tesla backpack to a construction job? Yeah you a special breed of idiot... jansport. wil do just fine for that use...

What is any thing more then a laptop? I need specifics... are you carring around extra shoes or what? Got your whole bathroom in a bag...

I need my wallet and my phone not sure what else you'd need a fu*king backpack for... for daily use... and the one or two times a year is need one it sure wouldnt be for designer reasons... only practical.. so why you trying to clown a dude for not buying a backpack since the 00s? I think your the clown with amd extra pack with no reason to really have it... you really bringing designer bags to a construction site... you must be the fliest n*gga there drippin on all those construction workers...

Im still trying to figure out why and how you'd need a designer backpack in your adult years... all the shot you named I could put in a plastic bag and wouldnt have to worried about my sh*t getting stolen on the job site... becuase if you work construction youd know sh*t get stolen daily on job sites...
When did I say I was buying a Tesla or designer bag? I referenced dude comment about the laptop pouch which most backpacks have had for years including my construction one.

As for too much for a messenger bag: Paperwork, inventory, small electronics toolkit, shipping supplies, demo units.

Messenger bags are uncomfortable as hell if you have anything more than an Ultrabook for any prolonged period of time.

2 weeks ago '06        #23
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9748 9 K  Slaps total: 1890 1 K
 faizaly said

Them backpacks ugly as hell. He's making back packs for when muthaphukas go broke after spending all their money on all his other bullsh1t

2 weeks ago '21        #24
RAD Consulting 
Props total: 4347 4 K  Slaps total: 1500 1 K
 seatownslayer said

Bro, some ppl live in a major city and dont drive.
Some ppl would prefer to carry something in their back instead of like me, use a nice medium sized duffle bag for 9-5 or wknd activities.
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #25
RAD Consulting 
Props total: 4347 4 K  Slaps total: 1500 1 K
 faizaly said

You really slobbing tesla
Backpack is straight trash
They dont use premium leather in any of their cars.
They have the lowest build quality of any manufacturer.
Not to mention, vegan means its NOT LEATHER, its imitation leather.
Leather is made from animal skin.

Dont come back here wit these weak a*s tesla vids.
fu*k elon and fu*k tesla and they d*ck riders

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-26online now  30
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
209 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
183 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Image(s) inside New Era Black Dome Collection | Hat Club Exclusive
32 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Jan 29 - Trump said he would build impenetrable dome over US, warned of..
152 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy