Beanie Siegel on Kanyes comments about the jews

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+33  101
66 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '14        #1
6074 page views
89 comments

reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 61172 61 K  Slaps total: 4525 4 K
Beanie Siegel on Kanyes comments about the jews

+46   

best
worst
89 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Its 
Props total: 50850 50 K  Slaps total: 3768 3 K
Good looks
+5   

2 months ago '04        #3
ddash 
Props total: 98530 98 K  Slaps total: 7140 7 K
Beans came straight from the Barbers Chair to the Interview
+89   

2 months ago '10        #4
Two02x3 
Props total: 19251 19 K  Slaps total: 4406 4 K
 ddash said
Beans came straight from the Barbers Chair to the Interview
+7   

2 months ago '15        #5
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 97385 97 K  Slaps total: 5434 5 K
I agree and disagree with son.
+4   

2 months ago '22        #6
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9052 9 K  Slaps total: 1015 1 K
Beanie Siegel is radiating a completely different energy from his ROC/ State Prop days on this interview.
+37   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #7
ThePelicanBayMJ 
Props total: 9946 9 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
Facts. Kanye mocking this whole fu*ked up system. Crazy how it’s wrong for black ppl to say we need our own. We’re raised to think individually. Make it where we can. Certain cultures are taught to pass it down to the next and develop strong, tight knit communities excluding outsiders
+43   

2 months ago '20        #8
CopyCat 
Props total: 17643 17 K  Slaps total: 1801 1 K

Black people won't wake up until they understand Monetary Policy.
The Wheight man controls money and he decides what currency is.
If Black man can't understand that there is no way for him to overcome White Supremacy's economic
dominance.
As a Black man I've never had a conversation about monetary policy with another Black man, not even once except for my dad.
I could have one with a White man but he constantly tells me bold face lies and he constantly tries to sell me his bullsh*t ( which is in his nature) and I know %100 he doesn't want me know or understand that his paper money is false and fake.
It doesn't matter how many Black men become billionaires as long as Wheight human controls the banking system and structure and misleads Black humanity into believing in his paper currency; he will always rule over us. We have to control what currency is. The Western European man's secret to power is his unique ability to wreak economic havoc and terror on Black planet earth and the power to do that is that dreaded word is called "inflation".

Last edited by CopyCat; 12-09-2022 at 02:28 AM..
+61   

2 months ago '06        #9
bxdiplomat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 30436 30 K  Slaps total: 3404 3 K
 ThePelicanBayMJ said
Facts. Kanye mocking this whole fu*ked up system. Crazy how it’s wrong for black ppl to say we need our own. We’re raised to think individually. Make it where we can. Certain cultures are taught to pass it down to the next and develop strong, tight knit communities excluding outsiders
Do you see how simple it was to type "black ppl [...] we need our own"

Without all the extra sh*t

What stops a 50-year-old man from doing so
+16   

2 months ago '05        #10
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 139848 139 K  Slaps total: 15299 15 K
Real talk, if Kanye was really bout it he would say fu*k all his money/fame and tell everybody to suck his d*ck.

He still riding the fence trying to keep what's ever left of his fortune, endorsements, celebrity status, etc.

Don't let Kanye fool ya'll, he ain't built to really crash out on some super real sh*t.

He a fence rider, still releasing music with his soulful beats trying to distract you weak folk.
+30   

2 months ago '16        #11
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 18727 18 K  Slaps total: 6257 6 K
Kanye is jealous of the way Jews move. He should have started and ended with that. That could have started a convo about how can we be more like them. Instead this fool is now branded a Nazi. As a rapper he should have a better way with his words. He deserves everything bad that's going to happen to him.
+8   

2 months ago '05        #12
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 51180 51 K  Slaps total: 7334 7 K
front of the line up 35% tint

Beans really just ranting about Jay-z low key.... he's throwing a bunch of generic sh*t aside from that .... house n*gga, field n*gga, black wealth.... that's not what Kanye been on fam

Last edited by JimDinO77; 12-09-2022 at 01:26 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '15        #13
4am 
Props total: 2853 2 K  Slaps total: 180 180
Beans still enjoying the makeover/new fits he copped from when Ye sent him that paper
+18   

2 months ago '20        #14
CopyCat 
Props total: 17643 17 K  Slaps total: 1801 1 K

Richard Nixon "Jews all in the government"
I'm pretty sure after Nixon made these statements the Tribe got rid of his crooked and corrupt a*s

If they can get rid of a corrupt President they can get rid of a Black Neo Nazi Rapper
This is where Kanye fu*ked up. He doesn't understand the community he hates so much in is totally entrenched in the US Government.
Kanye made a wreckless mistake.
And I'll pray for Yahweh to 4give him and may he abandon those treacherous Neo Nazi White Supremacists.

Last edited by CopyCat; 12-09-2022 at 01:38 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '22        #15
Mainman301 
Props total: 2048 2 K  Slaps total: 877 877
Beans is a legend. The reason you have to wait is because its more than money involved. Beng a billion to people like Kanye is just a theory. He doesn't actually have a billion dollars sitting in a bank account.

Jewish people have infrastructure in place to where they do business with other reputable business people.

Like it or not across the board they have sound minded people, who live by a code, in place to work with and handle business. The black community doesn't hire sound minded people to work with (why? that's a question for another day)

Educated black people (millions of them) are not going to follow behind crazy Kayne. Other cultures have leaders at the head of the table: AA have rappers and Athlete speaking for us (insert Ja Rule Chapelle joke).

All of Kaynes/ Beanie/ JayZ/ Lebrons Lawyers/ Accountants/ publicists (every job of importance should be of someone from the diaspora. This is how Asians and Lations move. Their infrastructure reflects them.

Across the board black people have a lot of catching up to do. Everyone needs to stop trying to "turn up" every weekend if you want to grow and raise more high valued people who will protect us out here. But we keep feeding our children rap music from young to where they lost sight of what's important and how to act. Every culture has its group of hoodlums, especially in Jamaica where my family is from. but...

1) it's like 20% hoodlum's vs 80% educated blacks. IN America it's like 50% hood n*ggas and 50% educated. We have to focus on getting that number down
2) Don't let the voice of the hood overshadow the voice of the sound minded/ educated folk here.

To answer Sigels question as to why, it's because too many black Americans are in a childlike state of mind that you have to wait on someone else to give you permission to do x,y,z

Solution: Stop feeding our children crap so that when they come of age they'll be in a position to help and to where people like Sigel aren't 50 years old asking the question "Why" dont we have a better infrastructure
+25   

2 months ago '06        #16
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49348 49 K  Slaps total: 6365 6 K
 Brucebaner2 said
Kanye is jealous of the way Jews move. He should have started and ended with that. That could have started a convo about how can we be more like them. Instead this fool is now branded a Nazi. As a rapper he should have a better way with his words. He deserves everything bad that's going to happen to him.
I agree with you but at first I thought this sh*t was a stunt to get out of some contracts.

At this point I genuinely think Kanye is unwell. Someone around him… a close friend or family needs to put their foot down and stop him from doing all these interviews with these opportunists looking to better their image off his back.

Maybe he just has a lot of pride and ego and doesn’t want to step down but some of the sh*t he’s saying and the people he’s saying it with is just out there.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #17
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 9950 9 K  Slaps total: 3191 3 K
If he wasn't defending Kanye I would agree with him 1000%.

2 months ago '21        #18
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 9950 9 K  Slaps total: 3191 3 K
 bigkilla said
I agree with you but at first I thought this sh*t was a stunt to get out of some contracts.

At this point I genuinely think Kanye is unwell. Someone around him… a close friend or family needs to put their foot down and stop him from doing all these interviews with these opportunists looking to better their image off his back.

Maybe he just has a lot of pride and ego and doesn’t want to step down but some of the sh*t he’s saying and the people he’s saying it with is just out there.
Yea like Britney Spears. He needs a handler that gives him permission.

2 months ago '04        #19
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 86233 86 K  Slaps total: 10656 10 K
 Micheal C. Will said
Real talk, if Kanye was really bout it he would say fu*k all his money/fame and tell everybody to suck his d*ck.

He still riding the fence trying to keep what's ever left of his fortune, endorsements, celebrity status, etc.

Don't let Kanye fool ya'll, he ain't built to really crash out on some super real sh*t.

He a fence rider, still releasing music with his soulful beats trying to distract you weak folk.
You sound crazy, talking about he's not built like that. This is just another stat for his lifetime resume.
Ye has crashed out for hip hop, black people his entire career, he had to move to another Country p for standing up for Beyonce

You want the man to be right next to you, to prove he stands on something?

Talk

He makes music, that's how he communicates it's not a distraction. Only a distraction if you let it be.

2 months ago '05        #20
 Mike T said
You sound crazy, talking about he's not built like that. This is just another stat for his lifetime resume.
Ye has crashed out for hip hop, black people his entire career, he had to move to another Country p for standing up for Beyonce

You want the man to be right next to you, to prove he stands on something?

Talk

He makes music, that's how he communicates it's not a distraction. Only a distraction if you let it be.
Talking crazy?

He ain't built like that, because if he was he wouldn't be releasing music on his Insta he would be on those folks neck 24/7.

I mean that's what he suppose to be on right now, right?

This dude on podcasts wrapping his face in full balaclava instead of facing his opps on a daily basis front and center.

This cat Kanye got you cornballs easily impressed with theatrics but with no real results.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #21
wavysupreme 
Props total: 566 566  Slaps total: 55 55
Kanye West is a bi*ch a*s n*gga. Black people got mad at him for saying “Slavery was a choice” what does he do? Links up with Candace Owens. Barrack Obama called him a “jackass” for the Taylor Swift fiasco and what does Kanye do? Links up with Donald Trump. Pete Davidson a Jewish white man sleeps with Kim and what does he do? He starts attacking Jewish people. Jewish Executives and corporations cut ties with him and what does he do? Starts talking about Hitler and Nazi Germany. Common, Big Sean, Talib Kweli, John Legend etc.. all publicly dissociated themselves because of his political antics, and what does he do? Publicly disrespects them and doubles down on his a*sociation with the Republican Party. Sway told him to start his own brand and he started disrespecting Sway for absolutely no reason. Kanye West is a megalomaniacal bipolar schizophrenic who never been punched in the face before. If n*ggas smacked this n*gga around, he probably would think before he speaks.
+24   

2 months ago '18        #22
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 85849 85 K  Slaps total: 16553 16 K
 bxdiplomat said

He not the first to say it. 1000s said it before him and exactly how you phrased it.

Nobody care til you add all the chaotic talk and risking your millions. His random, chaotic method has stirred up more discussion than ever b4.

There is no right way to do it

2 months ago '15        #23
7daytheory 
Props total: 2628 2 K  Slaps total: 1250 1 K
 Micheal C. Will said

You cannot' go to a battle/war without something in ya pockets. Ye did just that he cut the excess while maintaining his core bread.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #24
 7daytheory said
You cannot' go to a battle/war without something in ya pockets. Ye did just that he cut the excess while maintaining his core bread.
Malcolm X and MLK did just that with nowhere near as much as Kanye West.

Kanye could crash out completely and still be an millionaire, those brothers I mention lost their lives.

The reason Kanye hasn't went all in is because of his "money".
+8   

2 months ago '22        #25
Bzp 
Props total: 2474 2 K  Slaps total: 382 382
 bxdiplomat said

Most black men 50 and up with the actual means don’t condone the sh*t the entertainment industry makes money off of. Even the older street guys condemn the bullsh*t they spew us
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
179 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-25online now  22
FBG Duck’s mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!