Pelicans are now 1st seed in the West…

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '05        #1
2665 page views
57 comments

Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 87923 87 K  Slaps total: 12570 12 K
Pelicans are now 1st seed in the West…

+41   

best
worst
57 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
JealousOnesHate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11897 11 K  Slaps total: 593 593
Battle for #1 in the West this weekend
+19   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #3
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 99814 99 K  Slaps total: 64191 64 K

2 months ago '07        #4
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54189 54 K  Slaps total: 4493 4 K
It’s early but I celebrate all Ws
+37   

2 months ago '14        #5
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 46774 46 K  Slaps total: 12658 12 K
Zvp
+8   

2 months ago '14        #6
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 46774 46 K  Slaps total: 12658 12 K
Next game will be a statement game for Pels. If they win and Zion has a great performance, best believe the MVP campaign will start
+11   

2 months ago '18        #7
street heat 
Props total: 2330 2 K  Slaps total: 1035 1 K
lol zion has zero chance at MVP over tatum if the Cs continue to win at this rate.

2 months ago '09        #8
thegoldenhero 
Props total: 50974 50 K  Slaps total: 3943 3 K
 street heat said
lol zion has zero chance at MVP over tatum if the Cs continue to win at this rate.
You not lying sh*t they keep winning like this even Jaylen Brown will get some votes.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #9
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 18941 18 K  Slaps total: 6603 6 K
All this proves is that the regular season continues to not matter at an increasing rate.

The warriors winning last year with Steph coming off the bench in round one made everyone double take.

The warriors didn’t have their core in the starting lineup all season and won the chip again the best defensive team since the 04 Pistons.

The bucks dominating and the suns dominating all season just to flame out in round 2 made these teams not give a fu*k.

2 months ago '15        #10
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22290 22 K  Slaps total: 3859 3 K
I knew the Pelicans would be a dark horse team in the West. They are super deep with guys that are really good but don't have the national spotlight. And they are the #1 seed in the West and they haven't really even had time to gel yet because of injuries. Ingram, Zion, CJ, and Herb Jones have all been in and out of the lineup.

Their ex-factor really is Troy Murphy III. It's like he REALLY doesn't know how good he is and people REALLY don't know how athletic he is. He's hitting 48% from the field, 41% from deep on 6 attempts, and a NBA leading 95% from the free-throw line, the thing is he's probably more athletic than he is skilled but it's like he doesn't know it yet.lol.

And that NY kid Jose Alvarado is like their Pat Bev. He brings all the energy.

The only thing holding the Pels back from really dominating, even more, is that for whatever reason Willie Green's offense has struggled to find Zion shots.

Zion is averaging 24 points on 59% from the field but he's only taking 15 shots per game. Compare that to CJ who is shooting 39% from the field but taking 17 shots per game. CJ needs to understand this isn't Portland, he's not the second option. The offense has to run through Zion and BI and both of them are taking fewer shots than CJ.

But so far I'm really happy for Zion. If he stays healthy he will have an impact similar to Giannis or Bron because he's just too big, too strong, too fast and too athletic. Zeke Stewart is a big dude, goes about 6'8 250 pounds and built like a tank but tonight Zion was just bullying him. Offensively in terms of efficiency from the field he's the best scorer in the NBA and has been stepping up defensively this year, damn near every game he's either protecting the rim or chasing down a block. Go Zion! The Pels are fun as hell to watch.
+36   

2 months ago '15        #11
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9849 9 K  Slaps total: 2775 2 K
All they really need is a Rim protector and another decent shooter they don’t have too many holes David Griffin is a top tier GM period even if it looked bad this sh*t is beautiful
+2   

2 months ago '05        #12
JealousOnesHate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11897 11 K  Slaps total: 593 593
 chiladin708 said
I knew the Pelicans would be a dark horse team in the West. They are super deep with guys that are really good but don't have the national spotlight. And they are the #1 seed in the West and they haven't really even had time to gel yet because of injuries. Ingram, Zion, CJ, and Herb Jones have all been in and out of the lineup.

Their ex-factor really is Troy Murphy III. It's like he REALLY doesn't know how good he is and people REALLY don't know how athletic he is. He's hitting 48% from the field, 41% from deep on 6 attempts, and a NBA leading 95% from the free-throw line, the thing is he's probably more athletic than he is skilled but it's like he doesn't know it yet.lol.

The only thing holding the Pels back from really dominating, even more, is that for whatever reason Willie Green's offense has struggled to find Zion shots.

Zion is averaging 24 points on 59% from the field but he's only taking 15 shots per game. Compare that to CJ who is shooting 39% from the field but taking 17 shots per game. CJ needs to understand this isn't Portland, he's not the second option. The offense has to run through Zion and BI and both of them are taking fewer shots than CJ.

But so far I'm really happy for Zion. If he stays healthy he will have an impact similar to Giannis or Bron because he's just too big, too strong, too fast and too athletic. Zeke Stewart is a big dude, goes about 6'8 250 pounds and built like a tank but tonight Zion was just bullying him. Offensively in terms of efficiency from the field he's the best scorer in the NBA and has been stepping up defensively this year, damn near every game he's either protecting the rim or chasing down a block. Go Zion! The Pels are fun as hell to watch.
Trey* Murphy lol

Yeah Pels deep with a lot of young and upcoming talent. Sky's the limit for Trey, we know he is an excellent 3pt shooter but he put work in on the defense and hustle ends.

Alvarado is a scrappy player like you said similar to Pat Bev but younger and can shoot.

Dyson is showing he belongs, makes the best of his minutes and is getting better.

All without using Jaxson Hayes(who I feel might get traded) and Kira who working his way back.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #13
Born Bad 
Props total: 42283 42 K  Slaps total: 4038 4 K
Memphis gonna destroy they a*s

2 months ago '15        #14
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 98900 98 K  Slaps total: 36443 36 K
Nba rigged as hell we’ll likely lose a game 7 in the conf finals… going in the right direction for sure though.

I like the depth if they gonna win something need to capitalize and do it within the next 3-4 years.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #15
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 122694 122 K  Slaps total: 27186 27 K
You're welcome

2 months ago '07        #16
wtr1906  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13442 13 K  Slaps total: 1098 1 K
It's December...... RELAX!
+4   

2 months ago '21        #17
LeCryintheCar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30524 30 K  Slaps total: 5984 5 K

And they been playing without Ingram. Deep a*s roster
+18   

2 months ago '15        #18
Swavey  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 61328 61 K  Slaps total: 4897 4 K
CJ will be the death of that team. I understand vets need to be in the locker room but FEED ZION! CJ thinks he still in Portland
+8   

2 months ago '21        #19
LeCryintheCar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30524 30 K  Slaps total: 5984 5 K
 chiladin708 said

Zanos era

2 months ago '10        #20
tallulahmademe 
Props total: 41262 41 K  Slaps total: 6292 6 K
Its been a long time coming
+3   

2 months ago '19        #21
Will Cain 
Props total: 19435 19 K  Slaps total: 8166 8 K
Season dont start until January

Everybody still got fresh legs
+2   

2 months ago '14        #22
Cuttysark 
Props total: 56722 56 K  Slaps total: 4097 4 K
My boy be having floor seats

Gonna have to go to one of these games next time I'm out there

2 months ago '14        #23
freezetag 
Props total: 33605 33 K  Slaps total: 2727 2 K
My favorite team to watch on league pass, plus they got a lot of Carolina cats up there.

2 months ago '18        #24
FlexRegum 
Props total: 6421 6 K  Slaps total: 424 424
Early or not I love it

2 months ago '06        #25
Sir Mike 
Props total: 4325 4 K  Slaps total: 501 501
Lets fu*king goooooo!!!! New orleans stand the fu*k up
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  23
What's keeping you from dating a girl in the army ?
354 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  15
The three missing rappers have been found Dead
307 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Feb 2 - Short on Cash, More Americans Tap 401(k) Savings
114 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Feb 2 - s*x, Lies, & Cams: Andrew Tate turned women into slaves, prosecutors say
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
 Closes in 1 hr -  Atlanta at Utah - 9:00 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy