Birdman Brother "Gangsta" Wants To Know Why T.I Gets a Pass But He Doesn't

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+33  56
198 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '14        #1
2123 page views
45 comments

killuminati  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 18399 18 K  Slaps total: 3928 3 K
Birdman Brother "Gangsta" Wants To Know Why T.I Gets a Pass But He Doesn't

He also mentions Durk snitching on von to beat his case
+8   

best
worst
45 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
DIE IN HOU 2 
Props total: 10181 10 K  Slaps total: 819 819
Him and birdman need to hug it out.

The dead ain’t worth more than the living.

Let that boy come home.

Last edited by DIE IN HOU 2; 12-07-2022 at 10:46 PM..
+23   

2 months ago '13        #3
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 126684 126 K  Slaps total: 20595 20 K
Gangsta tryna get accepted again
+5   

2 months ago '18        #4
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 45225 45 K  Slaps total: 6990 6 K
Dead Men can't tell no tales...

Besides, it's a new world nowadays. Cats don't care about snitching like that nowadays. The code of ethics in the streets have changed.

Most of those cats in Gangsta's era either died, got out of that life, or still locked up so that ship has sailed. It ain't like he's gonna go back to the New Orleans anyways.

If Alpo could walk the streets untouched, I don't hear no one talking about someone snitching.

He was let back into Harlem with open arms and no one touched him including Jim Jones.

6ix9ine openly put out a hit on Chief Keef and threw Kooda B under the bus and cats were still open to working with him and copping pleas(I'm giving the side eye to Akon and Nicki).
+2   

2 months ago '18        #5
They've been trying to get T.I out the paint for a while now.

It doesn't help that T.I is unlikable either.

Honestly, I think that T.I's dead cousin took the charges before he saw his death and told him to get out the streets and focus on music. That's my theory.

As far as Durk goes, he possibly threw Von under a bus. The feds wanted Von so they let Durk slide. With money, u can buy yourself outta trouble.

They may hope to catch Durk in a Rico like Young Thug and catch him on something else.

Even if Durk got locked up, this may have helped boost his career. Imagine the Free Durk campaign, it might have been this generation's Free Boosie campaign.
+7   

2 months ago '19        #6
Jp07 
Props total: 6567 6 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
 Steve Gee97 said

Besides, it's a new world nowadays. Cats don't care about snitching like that nowadays. The code of ethics in the streets have changed.

Most of those cats in Gangsta's era either died, got out of that life, or still locked up so that ship has sailed. It ain't like he's gonna go back to the New Orleans anyways.

If Alpo could walk the streets untouched, I don't hear no one talking about someone snitching.

He was let back into Harlem with open arms and no one touched him including Jim Jones.

6ix9ine openly put out a hit on Chief Keef and threw Kooda B under the bus and cats were still open to working with him and copping pleas(I'm giving the side eye to Akon and Nicki).
Did any of that sh*t ever really exist tho. People love to say how back in their day people were solid and all thay sh*t and maybe there might have been more of it I guess but at the same time if you go back to then they were still talking about snakes and rats it existed in some form or the other. Even if it's not police someone is gonna give some information or work with the other side if it's beneficial to them.
The whole everyone is solid thing is just not logical to me in fact I think there's very few that actually are
+8   

2 months ago '18        #7
 Jp07 said
Did any of that sh*t ever really exist tho. People love to say how back in their day people were solid and all thay sh*t and maybe there might have been more of it I guess but at the same time if you go back to then they were still talking about snakes and rats it existed in some form or the other. Even if it's not police someone is gonna give some information or work with the other side if it's beneficial to them.
The whole everyone is solid thing is just not logical to me in fact I think there's very few that actually are

Criminals back then had some code of ethics....

For starters, cats didn't a*sociate with rats even if they had a bag. That type of behavior would shun you. These days, cats would be still standing by em despite em throwing everyone under the bus.

My Uncle didn't respect anyone who ratted either and he did 5 years but got out in 3. He told me to get a job and stay outta those streets, those cats don't love anyone.

Luckily for him, he read up those law books and got out on a technicality. They illegally ran up in the house without a warrant too
+9   

2 months ago '15        #8
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25488 25 K  Slaps total: 5211 5 K
Street mythology shows that you can snitch as long as you have money (6ix9ine), or you're willing to die about it like Alpo.

Ain't nobody k*lling snitches except for millionaires and the Cartel. Nobodies going to go k*ll someone over a n*gga that's locked up, or avenge anyone's death. n*ggas dont have the power, or respect for any of that.

Gangsta should just keep his head held high, because ain't a single n*gga gonna test him.
+3   

2 months ago '19        #9
Jp07 
Props total: 6567 6 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
 Steve Gee97 said
Criminals back then had some code of ethics....

For starters, cats didn't a*sociate with rats even if they had a bag. That type of behavior would shun you. These days, cats would be still standing by em despite em throwing everyone under the bus.

My Uncle didn't respect anyone who ratted either and he did 5 years but got out in 3. He told me to get a job and stay outta those streets, those cats don't love anyone.

Luckily for him, he read up those law books and got out on a technicality. They illegally ran up in the house without a warrant too
I guess I get what you mean but I'm just not sure. I think the people that are that way were always the minority there was always more people that worked with police or even rivals than you would think. When you're dealing with grimy people grimy shut happens.
I personally could never tell on anyone cuz that's the way I learned to be and I've had it happened to me and I know how it feels but I honestly don't even expect my best friend to be that way cuz you really don't know people til they've been put in that position
+1   

2 months ago '22        #10
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9434 9 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
 Steve Gee97 said

I think people realzied the streets ain't sh*t.

Nobody wanted it with Alpo because he was both a k*ller and police informant and possibly had the feds watching.

Alpo was the worse kind of dude. Imagine he wanted to get some work from you. Tell him no, he might k*ll you for it, tell him yes and he might snitch later if he gets jammed. Every real dude had to be thinking of a certain age thinking: "I better leave this did alone." Now of course the young buls, don't celebrate black history month and will slide on him with no hesitation.
+5   

2 months ago '14        #11
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 67040 67 K  Slaps total: 8036 8 K
 Shifty said
Street mythology shows that you can snitch as long as you have money (6ix9ine), or you're willing to die about it like Alpo.

Ain't nobody k*lling snitches except for millionaires and the Cartel. Nobodies going to go k*ll someone over a n*gga that's locked up, or avenge anyone's death. n*ggas dont have the power, or respect for any of that.

Gangsta should just keep his head held high, because ain't a single n*gga gonna test him.
Gangsta ain’t worried about getting k*lled ... he's trying to get back in the Cash Money family
+5   

2 months ago '22        #12
Qnzpimpin223 
Props total: 1294 1 K  Slaps total: 80 80
Birdman not messing with any rats. He seems firm on that.

Gangsta should focus on keeping his relationship with Slim healthy. Keep that bag flowing in, cause the birdman bag ain’t coming.

He should seriously consider the youth activist route.
+2   

2 months ago '09        #13
thegoldenhero 
Props total: 50981 50 K  Slaps total: 3945 3 K
If you can't keep your mouth closed then be a citizen.
+8   

2 months ago '19        #14
Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 16861 16 K  Slaps total: 9259 9 K
 Shifty said

He's not worred about no one testing him. He's worried about being disliked by too many people.

Last edited by Number5; 12-08-2022 at 02:32 AM..

2 months ago '18        #15
 whatevaitakes said
I think people realzied the streets ain't sh*t.

Nobody wanted it with Alpo because he was both a k*ller and police informant and possibly had the feds watching.

Alpo was the worse kind of dude. Imagine he wanted to get some work from you. Tell him no, he might k*ll you for it, tell him yes and he might snitch later if he gets jammed. Every real dude had to be thinking of a certain age thinking: "I better leave this did alone." Now of course the young buls, don't celebrate black history month and will slide on him with no hesitation.

This is why I don't wanna be in the skreets..streets...

n*ggas don't play fair at all.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #16
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 12375 12 K  Slaps total: 1042 1 K
But Gangsta also told on people that are still alive today. He told on a dude from Brooklyn. It's all over YouTube.
+2   

2 months ago '11        #17
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 52283 52 K  Slaps total: 10587 10 K
Because TI doesn't go by TIP "Gangsta" Harris that's why.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #18
JDAKID 
Props total: 653 653  Slaps total: 46 46
I hate a rat period so fu*k em both in my opinion
+4   

2 months ago '22        #19
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9434 9 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
 Number5 said
He's not worred about no one testing him. He's worried about being disliked by too many people.
 Shifty said

Both those dudes were that and popular.

If you snitch and still maintain your "brand" because as you said you have money or willing to die/ and k*ll about it then you might can make it.

Gangsta never had the lore of Alpo, not a musical artist or what not so he has to start from scratch marketing wise to build his social and entertainment value.

Obviously he 'bout that so that's half the battle.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #20
Born Bad 
Props total: 42386 42 K  Slaps total: 4038 4 K
Tell em gangsta!

He's right ya know

2 months ago '21        #21
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 13311 13 K  Slaps total: 5578 5 K
Lot of y'all are Mentally Ill, Ignorant and Brainwashed...

There is No such thing as a "Street-Code"...It's literally a made up Fantasy!
+10   

2 months ago '21        #22
Rhaegar225 
Props total: 6244 6 K  Slaps total: 1630 1 K
SMH everyone knows they didn’t let gangsta out cause he told on dead men only lames believe that sh*t dude had 200 years plus life ten times you think hillar Moore cares about dead n*ggas from twenty years ago lmao his a*s out still ratting that’s why nobody fu*kin with him
+4   

2 months ago '22        #23
Jason Weaver  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12183 12 K  Slaps total: 2491 2 K
He showed be asking this to Charleston

2 months ago '04        #24
7twelve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59177 59 K  Slaps total: 12302 12 K
 Commission said
Gangsta tryna get accepted again
Wack when people try to bring someone else into something

2 months ago '13        #25
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 126684 126 K  Slaps total: 20595 20 K
 7twelve said
Wack when people try to bring someone else into something
Wack getting DPíd soon
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  20
Image(s) inside AI shows what Ancient Egypt would look like if it never fell
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Feb 3 - Ohio man dies after being shot by cop as he cleaned out late grandmoth..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Feb 4 - BREAKING: Chinese balloon is expected to be shot down soon
257 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+30online now  9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 1 Low OG "Black Toe" Releasing July 28th