Where's my love ?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+141  127
264 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '19        #1
926 page views
14 comments

Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 14110 14 K  Slaps total: 12055 12 K
Where's my love ?

+10   

best
worst
14 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
DIE IN HOU 2 
Props total: 10182 10 K  Slaps total: 819 819
 Amarula said

smart tech guys know to pretend the problem is harder than it is.

Youíre supposed to say it will take you a week to fix it even though you finished the job day one and spent the rest of the time goofing off.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #3
honda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 39638 39 K  Slaps total: 4009 4 K
 Died in Houston said

Youíre supposed to say it will take you a week to fix it even though you finished the job day one and spent the rest of the time goofing off.
What do you do if they get a second opinion or know someone who isn't a total ignorant fool on the situation?
+2   

2 months ago '19        #4
Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19 OP
Props total: 14110 14 K  Slaps total: 12055 12 K
 Died in Houston said

Why do women respect a man who can fix a car but not a computer

2 months ago '06        #5
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47006 47 K  Slaps total: 12587 12 K
 Died in Houston said

You’re supposed to say it will take you a week to fix it even though you finished the job day one and spent the rest of the time goofing off.
I did that sh*t to a woman I was trying to get at 10 years ago. Background: I was 21 and she was single mother of 2 that never slacked on her body. I have always been attracted to older women. She had a desktop that was riddled with viruses and malware and was concerned she was going to lose all the pictures she had of her kids. I told her it would take me a week or more to fix this. I took her desktop to my house, installed my subscription based Norton 360, and had that sh*t cleaned in two hours. Didn't talk to her for a 2 weeks. Came back with the cleaned desktop and all her pictures on a drive. I piped for 3+years. She supported me for a portion of college.

Last edited by imthatinfamous; 12-08-2022 at 10:09 AM..
+11   

2 months ago '22        #6
DIE IN HOU 2 
 honda said
What do you do if they get a second opinion or know someone who isn't a total ignorant fool on the situation?
People understand that there are customers that came before them waiting for their equipment to be repaired. Parts need to be ordered too.

Customers are grateful for their computer or laptop phone etc is working again. So your reputation is still valid.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #7
honda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 39638 39 K  Slaps total: 4009 4 K
 Died in Houston said
People understand that there are customers that came before them waiting for their equipment to be repaired. Parts need to be ordered too.

Customers are grateful for their computer or laptop phone etc is working again. So your reputation is still valid.
This is why people have trust issues with repair people. Hate yíall
+1   

2 months ago '08        #8
606robin 
Props total: 24783 24 K  Slaps total: 1475 1 K
 Died in Houston said
I’m not a repairman anymore that was a solo college student operation.

One thing for sure, you lowkey playa hatin cuz I would never go thru or give away customer data. Even if Hunter Biden’s laptop came thru my shop, it would have returned back to Hunter Biden hands. No funny sh*t.

I didn’t rip off my customers or play games like that.
The problem is hunter didn't pay. I ain't handing sh*t if I ain't get paid.

2 months ago '22        #9
DIE IN HOU 2 
 606robin said
The problem is hunter didn't pay. I ain't handing sh*t if I ain't get paid.
I wouldn’t hand it over but MY personal business ethics wouldn’t have allowed it to be released either.

But doesn’t matter now. It’s been years since I’ve could've dealt with a type of situation like that.

Last edited by DIE IN HOU 2; 12-07-2022 at 10:39 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '20        #10
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16998 16 K  Slaps total: 1417 1 K
 imthatinfamous said
I did that sh*t to a woman I was trying to get at 10 years ago. Background: I was 21 and she was single mother of 2 that never slacked on her body. I have always been attracted to older women. She had a desktop that was riddle with viruses and malware and was concerned she was going to lose all the pictures she had of her kids. I told her it would take me a week or more to fix this. I took her desktop to my house, installed my subscription based Norton 360, and had that sh*t cleaned in two hours. Didn't talk to her for a 2 weeks. Came back with the cleaned desktop and all her pictures on a drive. I piped for 3+years. She supported me for a portion of college.

I got a similar story like this, chick had malware, told me to fix it.. I explored her computer looking for the malware file, came across a collection of webcam her nud*s.. this was like in 2012 on some onlyfans sht before that was a thing, ended up smashing as well.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #11
DIE IN HOU 2 
 imthatinfamous said
I did that sh*t to a woman I was trying to get at 10 years ago. Background: I was 21 and she was single mother of 2 that never slacked on her body. I have always been attracted to older women. She had a desktop that was riddle with viruses and malware and was concerned she was going to lose all the pictures she had of her kids. I told her it would take me a week or more to fix this. I took her desktop to my house, installed my subscription based Norton 360, and had that sh*t cleaned in two hours. Didn't talk to her for a 2 weeks. Came back with the cleaned desktop and all her pictures on a drive. I piped for 3+years. She supported me for a portion of college.
You bold af

but Game is Game playa and I ainít here to hate.

Thatís the governmentís job
+3   

2 months ago '22        #12
Bzp 
Props total: 2555 2 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 Died in Houston said

Thatís called scamming, not smart. And when they find a honest tech guy they just think your dumb and never call back

2 months ago '22        #13
DIE IN HOU 2 
 Bzp said
That’s called scamming, not smart. And when they find a honest tech guy they just think your dumb and never call back

If it’s a scam, why not just learn it yourself? With your expertise, I’m sure it will work out and you wont come back to me asking me for the same repair cost price when you made the problem even worse.

Ppl use their tech the same way they use the toilet. Always expecting it to work until the day it stops working from all the sh*t you put it through.

y’all calling a mom and pop operation dishonest but bite the bullet when tech companies sell your “what’s this sore on my p*nis?” search history behind your back to pharmaceutical companies and bonk you over the head with their outrageous prices to fix simple sh*t and send it back 3 weeks later.

Last edited by DIE IN HOU 2; 12-08-2022 at 12:59 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '15        #14
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 97951 97 K  Slaps total: 5490 5 K
 Died in Houston said

This!!!

Son Iím on a contract now for a side job that oversold how fast they could get the sh*t done. They broke the cardinal rule. You never tell them it can be done fast. You tell them itís tough as fu*k to do. Damn near impossible. Then you finish it before the timeframe you said and either do as you said above or receive the praise for completing it sooner. These nuccaz got us behind the 8 ball from the jump.
+1   

2 months ago '22        #15
DIE IN HOU 2 
 Tobinmont said
This!!!

Son I’m on a contract now for a side job that oversold how fast they could get the sh*t done. They broke the cardinal rule. You never tell them it can be done fast. You tell them it’s tough as fu*k to do. Damn near impossible. Then you finish it before the timeframe you said and either do as you said above or receive the praise for completing it sooner. These nuccaz got us behind the 8 ball from the jump.
Exactly.

It’s smart business to give yourself more than enough time to get the job done and when you finish sooner than the client expected they are grateful your work. If you say it’ll take me a day and it takes a week now they’re pissed and wont comeback to you or recommend you to their people.

But these guys are calling people who took the time to learn a desirable trade “scammers” while praising muthafu*kas who sell $60 hoodies and cheap Chinese makeup that will fu*k up your hormones as entrepreneurs and that “they know their value”.

sh*t lowkey got me heated.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside EMBARRASSING! ENTIRE Crowd LEAVES After RICK ROSS Hits The Stage In Hou..
230 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-52online now  20
Video inside Jack Harlow & Sinqua Walls star in the first teaser for the WHITE MEN C..
132 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Feb 5 - BREAKING: Pioneer of Atlanta Club Sceen, k*lled at his Club
67 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Feb 4 - Family found dead in Pennsylvania made a 'joint decision' to k*ll them..
101 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy