Hidden Black Jesus and Black Royalty in Museum in Massachusetts

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '18        #1
3673 page views
112 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x118
Props total: 88005 88 K  Slaps total: 19887 19 K
Hidden Black Jesus and Black Royalty in Museum in Massachusetts

Pretty remarkable. Whatís funny is theyíll claim they got darkened over time or from fires image
+55   

best
worst
112 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 98902 98 K  Slaps total: 36443 36 K

Conquered the human race been in slavery for 500-600 years now

Last edited by 6Fraud; 12-07-2022 at 08:12 PM..
+20   

2 months ago '06        #3
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46991 46 K  Slaps total: 12583 12 K
Russian Icons started being created in 1000 A.D and these truly retarded fu*ks are using arguments like "people paint what they see."

No cons whatsoever here BX...why don't you send them some money to

Cashapp: $Wigginnsrealty
PayPal: RJ and JR Realty

2 months ago '21        #4
N0te 
Props total: 5715 5 K  Slaps total: 894 894
This sh*t was all over churches in europe and russia too, most got white washed but some remain.
+41   

2 months ago '07        #5
datdude07 
Props total: 4641 4 K  Slaps total: 1386 1 K
 N0te said
This sh*t was all over churches in europe and russia too, most got white washed but some remain.
Thatís why they really hate Russia iykyk
+26   

2 months ago '17        #6
SVI 
Props total: 6050 6 K  Slaps total: 1055 1 K
Lmfao. Yes some of the church Fathers and saints were swarthy and had melanin. That dont make them Us tho

2 months ago '18        #7
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x118 OP
Props total: 88005 88 K  Slaps total: 19887 19 K
 datdude07 said
Thatís why they really hate Russia iykyk
Yup, so many deaths and k*llings in Russia

2 months ago '19        #8
Jp07 
Props total: 6497 6 K  Slaps total: 1123 1 K
 Kodack sixnine said

Pretty remarkable. Whatís funny is theyíll claim they got darkened over time or from fires
I don't understand the whole white Jesus thing is there people that actually believe that? I've never seen it in my life and some of my family is pretty Christian. Pretty much everyone I know would not say Jesus was white. Maybe some other places there's some people that would like to think that for racist reasons but I've personally never seen it.
I mean I've seen the paintings and pictures people put up but that's only in pictures and TV. My aunt and uncle won't even put pictures or anything like that up cuz they feel like it's a bad thing you're supposed to worship God not the image of him
+17   

2 months ago '19        #9
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 109102 109 K  Slaps total: 12633 12 K
Thread full of stupid. Never seen anything like it.

2 months ago '15        #10
edub911 
Props total: 11535 11 K  Slaps total: 1875 1 K
 6Fraud said

The time is coming
+6   

2 months ago '17        #11
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68100 68 K  Slaps total: 5533 5 K
 N0te said
yes and no

The Bonfire of the Vanities was a conscious effort by a monk that told italians that the apocalypse was coming and in order to save their souls they had to burn all vice through self censorship

so its rare to see many paintings earlier than the 15th century most are locked away very little remains for the public to see.

The biggest museum on the planet is the Vatican they have countless artifacts and antiquities. anything that is remotely religiously challenging they will buy and lock it away.

I work at the wealthiest museum on the planet and have been here for over a decade and I have vault access. we have works that wont get displayed until history changes to match.

So anything in Europe the Vatican takes and in Russia the orthodox Church takes. The next in telling the true story goes to the Ethiopian manuscripts
+23   

2 months ago '17        #12
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68100 68 K  Slaps total: 5533 5 K
 Jp07 said
I don't understand the whole white Jesus thing is there people that actually believe that? I've never seen it in my life and some of my family is pretty Christian. Pretty much everyone I know would not say Jesus was white. Maybe some other places there's some people that would like to think that for racist reasons but I've personally never seen it.
I mean I've seen the paintings and pictures people put up but that's only in pictures and TV. My aunt and uncle won't even put pictures or anything like that up cuz they feel like it's a bad thing you're supposed to worship God not the image of him
the depiction you commonly know as "jesus" is Cesare Borgia
+26   

2 months ago '22        #13
Jason Weaver  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 12179 12 K  Slaps total: 2491 2 K
 SVI said
Lmfao. Yes some of the church Fathers and saints were swarthy and had melanin. That dont make them Us tho
These the same people who claim Melanesians are of African descent. And That Biracial people are Black Even though DNA states otherwise.

If these people would use that same energy to spend money in the Black community, support Black businesses and schools, it would be more beneficial.

2 months ago '13        #14
Ethernine 
Props total: 10052 10 K  Slaps total: 2718 2 K
 6Fraud said

When I jump on the Mac I be right back to show u this sh*t is pure capÖ
Iím gonna show yíall who they are! Give me a sec

2 months ago '19        #15
 Jason Weaver said
These the same people who claim Melanesians are of African descent. And That Biracial people are Black Even though DNA states otherwise.

If these people would use that same energy to spend money in the Black community, support Black businesses and schools, it would be more beneficial.
From firsthand up close dealings with Melanesians they are not Black. There are Black people in the Pacific but they're not one of them. They come from the same lineage as dark skinned Indians with straight hair: Denisovan.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #16
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 99822 99 K  Slaps total: 64193 64 K

+2   

2 months ago '22        #17
 aaf192020 said
From firsthand up close dealings with Melanesians they are not Black. There are Black people in the Pacific but they're not one of them. They come from the same lineage as dark skinned Indians with straight hair: Denisovan.
Cousins of the Neanderthals. I learned something new today

2 months ago '19        #18
 Jason Weaver said
Cousins of the Neanderthals. I learned something new today
Indeed. There is no other explanation for how China and India can border each other and look that distinctively different when they are two of the older continuous non-nomadic cultures of people in Asia!
+1   

2 months ago '21        #19
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43049 43 K  Slaps total: 11939 11 K
Y'all really be worshipping a Palestinian Jew hardbody.

2 months ago '11        #20
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 76288 76 K  Slaps total: 52401 52 K
Jesus was merely a celebrity, just like the rest of these swindlers of preachers. People back then were complete moron's and would believe anything told to them, therefore he was like a magician. The Jews' terrible treatment of Jesus and subsequent crucifixion was, if anything, what made him famous. Humans react violently to whatever they perceive to be unjust or vicious; consider how Rodney King and George Floyd caused riots as examples. The j3ws disliked him because of his following, which I believe would have faded over time if they had ignored him like they did with all the other so-called Messiahs. I'll say this: he had to be an extremely intelligent man to persuade the world that he was truly God's son and that a whole religion has been built around him for years.

But do I believe in Jesus no, I believe something created us and its very intelligent way pass our thinking would ever be and it is our god it created us. Did it create the universe were in now? No. Did it create our section of space, perhaps in the same way that we created countries and states? It most likely protects our section of space from certain beings, but nothing is perfect, and some may slip through, which would explain some strange things that happen on this planet. If you read some stories from the Old Testament, you will find evidence of many things like that, like the Sims, sometimes things just get too bad and you have to start over, such as Sodom and Gomorrah and when those giants came down and took over the planet.

2 months ago '22        #21
 aaf192020 said
Indeed. There is no other explanation for how China and India can border each other and look that distinctively different when they are two of the older continuous non-nomadic cultures of people in Asia!
k*lling me softly with facts and logic.

Mind blown in this morning.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #22
 Jason Weaver said
Killing me softly with facts and logic.

Mind blown in this morning.
Just something to think about.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #23
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x64
Props total: 91414 91 K  Slaps total: 12880 12 K
 dubsax said
yes and no

The Bonfire of the Vanities was a conscious effort by a monk that told italians that the apocalypse was coming and in order to save their souls they had to burn all vice through self censorship

so its rare to see many paintings earlier than the 15th century most are locked away very little remains for the public to see.

The biggest museum on the planet is the Vatican they have countless artifacts and antiquities. anything that is remotely religiously challenging they will buy and lock it away.

I work at the wealthiest museum on the planet and have been here for over a decade and I have vault access. we have works that wont get displayed until history changes to match.

So anything in Europe the Vatican takes and in Russia the orthodox Church takes. The next in telling the true story goes to the Ethiopian manuscripts
Hold up, you the same guy that said you had vault access in another thread earlier this year and everyone was asking you for some simple proof and you didnít provide it. Iím not calling you a lier but I just need some proof
+7   

2 months ago '22        #24
Capper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 6943 6 K  Slaps total: 2406 2 K
 6Fraud said

+4   

2 months ago '18        #25
TheyGotKanye 
Props total: 4383 4 K  Slaps total: 1429 1 K
 6Fraud said

Whatís up with yíall picking and choosing a time period?

These are the Romanís and Greeks and ashkenaz. They descend from japheth mainly and thatís super important to timelines.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  16
What's keeping you from dating a girl in the army ?
354 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  15
The three missing rappers have been found Dead
307 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Feb 2 - Short on Cash, More Americans Tap 401(k) Savings