Dec 7 - barstool sports star.....ethers fox news its viewers and tucker carlson

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+33  53
198 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
1892 page views
22 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x93
Props total: 283136 283 K  Slaps total: 30321 30 K
Dec 7 - barstool sports star.....ethers fox news its viewers and tucker carlson

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. ce-and-tucker/

Barstool Sports star Francis Ellis has appeared multiple times on Fox News, particularly on the 7 p.m. show hosted by Jesse Watters

But his true feelings about the top-rated cable news network were revealed on an apparent hot mic, where Ellis blasted the network’s top hosts as hateful.

During an episode of Barstool Rundown published Tuesday, an editing error captured Ellis dishing on the network he said is “just trafficking in hate.”

Mediaite obtained the unedited audio, which was published online and then quickly removed by Barstool.

After signing off at the end of the show, co-host Adam Ferrone, better known as Rone, asked Ellis about his latest appearance on Jesse Watters Primetime Monday night.

“It was ok,” Ellis said. “Well he wanted me to talk about how Democrats in Massachusetts want to lower the voting age to 16.”

Ellis went on to explain the segment.

“I did a To Catch a Predator joke,” he said, “I had a QAnon reference in there.” He admitted the hit was “a little like stammery and I just couldn’t get my feet under me. And I was like, I’m trying too hard.”

The co-hosts pointed out that Watters got his start at Fox by conducting man on the street interviews for Bill O’Reilly.

“What if they offer you like a similar ascent?” asked Ferrone.

“They have asked me to do man on the street for them, and I had to say no,” Ellis replied

"They wanted me to take like this subway bingo card down into the subway and be like — ask random strangers, ‘Have you seen a rat, fill out your bingo card thing?’ And it was like so stupid,” he said.

“But what if they offered you not just a segment, but what if they’re like ‘Francis, we want you to do the eight o’clock to nine o’clock hour!'” Ferrone asked

“Well, yeah, I mean then that would be — I’d have to have a conversation with Dave [Portnoy] for sure. Like, ‘Hey, I have a full time job being offered to me at Fox News,'” Ellis said.

Ellis went on to say that after his last appearance on Jesse Watters Primetime he was “disappointed” in himself.

“Look, I got home. I talked my wife about it cause I was disappointed in myself and she was like, ‘Let’s be honest, like, do you want to be working with these fu*king people?’ She was like, ‘I watched the rest of his show — he’s a fu*king joke,'” Ellis said of Watters

"This is still part of the Rundown,” Ferrone said, joking that the hot mic conversation would air.

“Still rolling, baby!” someone else chimed in from the audio engineer booth.

Ellis continued, unfazed, by taking aim at Tucker Carlson.

“And then like, Tucker comes on and just screams,” he said. “It’s so weird.”

“They’re just trafficking in hate,” Ellis added.

“What if they offer you a traffic cop position, direct the hate traffic?” Ferrone asked.

Ellis dismissed the idea, and expressed his fear that the Fox News audience would not understand his political jokes were indeed jokes

"I think last night I went into a place that I shouldn’t have gone to,” Ellis said candidly. “No, because last night I was like, yes, the Democrats are like eating children beneath pizza shops. There are people watching that, who don’t know that I’m fu*king with them"

"They’re like, ‘Finally a young, handsome person is saying it!'” Ellis joked.

“Are you Jesus?” a producer said, ribbing Ellis for being too harsh on himself. “What are you gonna fix everybody? Come on bro. You’re there to tell jokes.”

“I’m not here to fix people, but I’m certainly not here to like further divide the country,” Ellis concluded
+8   

best
worst
22 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43070 43 K  Slaps total: 11943 11 K
Barstool gon Barstool.
+5   

2 months ago '18        #3
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 47334 47 K  Slaps total: 6264 6 K
Idiots on Boxden will argue with you up and down about children being eaten in the basement of a pizzeria…that doesn’t have a basement… Ellis ain’t wrong.
+17   

2 months ago '15        #4
Fantastic 
Props total: 16679 16 K  Slaps total: 6309 6 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Idiots on Boxden will argue with you up and down about children being eaten in the basement of a pizzeria…that doesn’t have a basement… Ellis ain’t wrong.
Funny people are the real geniuses.

2 months ago '16        #5
96jordan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11043 11 K  Slaps total: 1490 1 K
His costars / producers reaction shows how disconnected some of these barstool / frat bro mfs and really white culture are from reality

He’s literally saying that he feels guilty for participating in Fox News bullsh*t cause how they influence people negatively and the producer sitting there like “but it’s funny bro ahaha”

These things affect their life in 0 ways and they don’t care the slightest
+18   

2 months ago '05        #6
youngvito18 
Props total: 34267 34 K  Slaps total: 6005 6 K
The alt right money is good....as long as you stay on brand

The minute you show a little pushback to the right they try to eat you alive, shout out to Andrew Shultz
+6   

2 months ago '08        #7
el bundy 
Props total: 6382 6 K  Slaps total: 294 294
 youngvito18 said
The alt right money is good....as long as you stay on brand

The minute you show a little pushback to the right they try to eat you alive, shout out to Andrew Shultz
What happened to Andrew Shultz? I saw he was on the Patrick Bet-David podcast recently and I had to avoid it because that mf is way too much of a right wing hack at this point. He really had Chet Hanks crying about liberal media with his leading questions Literally every interview is like that so I just avoid it now, I wish he stayed interviewing mobsters without the political fu*kery.
+1   

2 months ago '08        #8
el bundy 
I wonder how many people that regularly contribute to Fox News feel the same way and still continue to go on there.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #9
JRob1125 
Props total: 41201 41 K  Slaps total: 3671 3 K
It's getting harder and harder not to call the right flat out retarded at this point.
+5   

2 months ago '09        #10
JustInCreadible 
Props total: 633 633  Slaps total: 231 231
 el bundy said
What happened to Andrew Shultz? I saw he was on the Patrick Bet-David podcast recently and I had to avoid it because that mf is way too much of a right wing hack at this point. He really had Chet Hanks crying about liberal media with his leading questions Literally every interview is like that so I just avoid it now, I wish he stayed interviewing mobsters without the political fu*kery.
My guy you are so off

2 months ago '09        #11
JustInCreadible 
Props total: 633 633  Slaps total: 231 231
 JRob1125 said
It's getting harder and harder not to call the right flat out retarded at this point.
Brainwashed idiots who don't even get how brainwashed they r in a full blown Stockholm syndrome
+2   

2 months ago '08        #12
el bundy 
 JustInCreadible said
My guy you are so off
Kindly elaborate

2 months ago '16        #13
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 170025 170 K  Slaps total: 18502 18 K
You can only capture honesty on a hot mic lol
+1   

2 months ago '16        #14
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 170025 170 K  Slaps total: 18502 18 K
 JRob1125 said
Its not political. People somehow found a way to rebrand political parties to identity with their personal beliefs.
+3   

2 months ago '20        #15
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 58705 58 K  Slaps total: 4320 4 K
 96jordan said
His costars / producers reaction shows how disconnected some of these barstool / frat bro mfs and really white culture are from reality

He’s literally saying that he feels guilty for participating in Fox News bullsh*t cause how they influence people negatively and the producer sitting there like “but it’s funny bro ahaha”

It’s basically the same attitude when it comes to their complicity in white supremacy
+2   

2 months ago '06        #16
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 125169 125 K  Slaps total: 27785 27 K
 96jordan said

There’s like….4 dudes in that entire organization that get it.

The worst is the 35 year of male groupies. sh*t is embarrassing, these dudes on Twitter begging for a retweet like it’s a blessing from god.

2 months ago '16        #17
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 113318 113 K  Slaps total: 14301 14 K
not really an ether.

more like a J. Cole "Let Nas Down"
+1   

2 months ago '15        #18
RuggedDrifter 
Props total: 4219 4 K  Slaps total: 330 330
No doubt about it they peddle hate & division. Its good for buisness. Keeps the money flowing.

2 months ago '05        #19
youngvito18 
 el bundy said
Didn't last long but when he called Kanye out for his alt right sh*t his "followers" called him out for being a liberal shill

He then toned down the alt right slander real quick lol

You can tell he was surprised but alot of his new audience lean right, that's where the money and the clicks are

sh*t Donald trump's still sending out emails about legal fees and these bozos donating....still lol
+3   

2 months ago '06        #20
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49464 49 K  Slaps total: 6372 6 K
 youngvito18 said
Didn't last long but when he called Kanye out for his alt right sh*t his "followers" called him out for being a liberal shill

You can tell he was surprised but alot of his new audience lean right, that's where the money and the clicks are

sh*t Donald trump's still sending out emails about legal fees and these bozos donating....still lol
Is it though? Personally I think the money is in the left.

Why else would social media cater more left? Same with news. Two businesses that are dependent on clicks.

I just think it’s easier to get money out of the right.

I haven’t kept up with Andrew Schulz but never noticed him being on the right. Maybe he is.

2 months ago '05        #21
youngvito18 
 bigkilla said
Is it though? Personally I think the money is in the left.

Why else would social media cater more left? Same with news. Two businesses that are dependent on clicks.

I just think it’s easier to get money out of the right.

I haven’t kept up with Andrew Schulz but never noticed him being on the right. Maybe he is.
Andrew ain't alt right he's actually liberal as hell he even married one of them pro women feminist chicks, he pretends to be right because it's edgy
+1   

2 months ago '16        #22
96jordan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11043 11 K  Slaps total: 1490 1 K
 youngvito18 said
Andrew ain't alt right he's actually liberal as hell he even married one of them pro women feminist chicks, he pretends to be right because it's edgy
Yeah when I used to listen to brilliant idiots heavy he always just went hard on the grift lol

Yelling about feminism and sh*t but don’t be surprised when that crowd latches on to it

2 months ago '08        #23
el bundy 
 youngvito18 said

Yea he was definitely flirting with that line but really leans more into the "both sides are bad" narrative.

I thought his Netflix re-cap of 2020 was even-handed in that regard but I haven't really kept up with the Flagrant podcast as much recently.

Not that surprised that he picked up a lot of alt-right types although I don't consider him to be that genuinely.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  21
Image(s) inside AI shows what Ancient Egypt would look like if it never fell
190 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Feb 3 - Ohio man dies after being shot by cop as he cleaned out late grandmoth..
58 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Feb 4 - BREAKING: Chinese balloon is expected to be shot down soon
257 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Feb 3 - 2nd Chinese surveillance balloon spotted over South America, Pentagon ..
166 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy