Dec 7 - ZELENSKY Named Time Magazine’s Man of The Year 2022

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '22        #1
1194 page views
65 comments

HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 12421 12 K  Slaps total: 2937 2 K
Dec 7 - ZELENSKY Named Time Magazine’s Man of The Year 2022

The call from the President’s office came on a Saturday evening: Be ready to go the next day, an aide said, and pack a toothbrush. There were no details about the destination or how we would get there, but it wasn’t difficult to guess. Only two days earlier, on the 260th day of the invasion of Ukraine, the Russians had retreated from the city of Kherson. It was the only regional capital they had managed to seize since the start of the all-out war in February, and the Kremlin had promised it would forever be a part of Russia. Now Kherson was free, and Volodymyr Zelensky wanted to get there as soon as possible.

His bodyguards were urging him to wait. The Russians had destroyed the city’s infrastructure, leaving it with no water, power, or heat. Its outskirts were littered with mines. Government buildings were rigged with trip wires. On the highway to Kherson, an explosion had destroyed a bridge, rendering it impassable. As they fled, the Russians were also suspected of leaving behind agents and saboteurs who could try to ambush the presidential convoy, to a*sassinate Zelensky or take him hostage. There would be no way to ensure his safety on the central square, where crowds had gathered to celebrate the city’s liberation, within range of Russian artillery.

“My security was 100% against it,” the President told me during the trip. “They took it hard. They can’t control practically anything in a region that has just been de-occupied. So it’s a big risk, and, on my part, a bit reckless.”

Then why do it? The Russian goal at the start of the invasion had been to k*ll or capture Zelensky and decapitate his government. Why give them a chance to strike? The obvious reason had to do with the information war, which had become Zelensky’s specialty. By rolling into the city that Vladimir Putin still claimed as his own, the leader of Ukraine would blow a hole through the stories of conquest and imperial glory that Russian propagandists had been using for months to justify the war. Zelensky’s visit would deepen the embarrassment of the Russian retreat and strengthen the Ukrainian will to carry on through the winter.

But that was not the reason he gave for the trip. “It’s the people,” he told me in a two-hour interview as his private train rolled through the country. “Nine months they’ve been under occupation, without light, without anything. Yes, they’ve had two days of euphoria over their return to Ukraine. But those two days are over.” Soon the long road to recovery would come into view, and many of his citizens would want a return to normality, much faster than the state can deliver it. “They are going to fall into a depression now, and it will be very hard,” Zelensky explained. “As I see it, it’s my duty to go there and show them that Ukraine has returned, that it supports them. Maybe it will give them enough of a boost to last a few more days. But I’m not sure. I don’t lull myself with such illusions.”

Our rendezvous point for the trip was outside a firehouse, in a part of central Kyiv that was without electricity when the photographer and I arrived the following evening. Russian missiles have damaged or destroyed much of Ukraine’s power grid since the start of October, a concerted effort to make the winter as painful as possible for the civilian population. People out walking their dogs used their phones to light the sidewalks. Even the central bazaar was in darkness, though the vendors inside were still selling fresh fruit and cheese, pickles, and pork belly by the glow of electric lanterns. When we passed them, lugging our bulletproof vests and helmets, we made sure to grab some food for the road. “Bring snacks,” one of Zelensky’s aides had warned in a text message. “These trips tend to be very disorganized.”

You wouldn’t know it from the black van that arrived to pick us up, as agreed, at 7:30 p.m. on the dot, and brought us through the checkpoints that surround the government district. The area had become familiar to me since the start of the invasion. For nearly nine months, Zelensky’s team had allowed me to spend much of my time here, working inside the presidential compound and reporting on the ways they have experienced the war and how it has transformed them—and him. The blackouts gave the place a haunted look. Soldiers peered out of pillboxes hidden among the trees, and flashlight beams flickered in the windows of Zelensky’s office on the fourth floor. “Do you have documents on you?” asked one of the guards. “Good, then we’ll know how to mark your grave if you fall behind the convoy.” The joke made his comrades double over with laughter.

That night, the presidential train took about nine hours to travel the length of Ukraine from north to south. Most of the compartments were taken up by the security men, who rested their a*sault rifles on the luggage racks, kicked up their feet, and watched movies on their phones. They had never seen reporters on this train before, and their only request was that we not take any photos of Zelensky’s private carriage. “If the Russians find it, that’s a bull’s-eye,” one of them explained.

Read the rest of the story here:

visit this link https://time.com/person-o .. ymyr-zelensky/

best
worst
65 comments

2 months ago '22        #2
Voodoogeddon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 8038 8 K  Slaps total: 2569 2 K
we want our money back with interest
+13   

2 months ago '11        #3
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50238 50 K  Slaps total: 7067 7 K
fu*k this puppet
+14   

2 months ago '06        #4
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 125169 125 K  Slaps total: 27785 27 K
Hoes mad

2 months ago '22        #5
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26647 26 K  Slaps total: 17200 17 K
 Skateboard T said
Hoes mad
Yea he’s was revealed to be one of the most corrupt leaders in the world and was robbing his country in the Panama papers and now he hailed as a hero. Getting billions in aid after being caught stealing money and the long the war goes the more money he gets.
+2   

2 months ago '22        #6
MebaaSion33 
Props total: 1617 1 K  Slaps total: 561 561
In these trying and perilous times, the good are mainly demonized and the demons are glorified as if they are heroes.
+14   

2 months ago '22        #7
 MebaaSion33 said
In these trying and perilous times, the good are mainly demonized and the demons are glorified as if they are heroes.
Facts it’s defeating I got to learn to tune it out. The negative are glorified, the lazy are praised, the weak are hero’s, and the corrupt are the good guys.

Then you sit there and look around and most follow along and they call you crazy.
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '22        #8
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 100418 100 K  Slaps total: 65098 65 K
They need to investigate him to see where all that money is going, can’t tell me he not using for personal use as well same way the BLM Organization raised Millions and used it on Mansions etc
+2   

2 months ago '22        #9
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
Props total: 12421 12 K  Slaps total: 2937 2 K
 Skateboard T said
Hoes mad

+14   

2 months ago '15        #10
PineappleOG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 53670 53 K  Slaps total: 10409 10 K
This sh*t don’t matter. People really act like they are apart of this sh*t with their dumb opinions, time gonna time
+1   

2 months ago '22        #11
 PineappleOG said
This sh*t don’t matter. People really act like they are apart of this sh*t with their dumb opinions, time gonna time
MSM is just state media at this point. They are close friends in real life. The government comes up with the narrative, MSM prints the narrative, and then the government uses the media to say this is popular and what the people want.

2 months ago '15        #12
PineappleOG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 53670 53 K  Slaps total: 10409 10 K
 Booda Sack said
MSM is just state media at this point. They are close friends in real life. The government comes up with the narrative, MSM prints the narrative, and then the government uses the media to say this is popular and what the people want.
I don't know why you're telling me this, most of america knows this which is why the rating for MSM are so fu*king low. This isn't one of those hidden truths, everyone knows MSM is a propganda branch for both parties. Bro in our country its news when officials say something about something, in other countries the claims would be investigated and not taken as news.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #13
PhantomRaviolis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4998 4 K  Slaps total: 737 737
 Booda Sack said
Facts it’s defeating I got to learn to tune it out. The negative are glorified, the lazy are praised, the weak are hero’s, and the corrupt are the good guys.

Then you sit there and look around and most follow along and they call you crazy.
Most people these days are functioning retards, they hopeless.

Save yourself and yours
+3   

2 months ago '06        #14
 HERMES said

Context is key.

Y’all have such a tough time with it though lmao.

2 months ago '17        #15
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 68030 68 K  Slaps total: 9740 9 K
Of course he is...

The man is engaged in a war allowing US weirdos to funnel billions to their buddies.. praise him

2 months ago '13        #16
PCDubya 
Props total: 14471 14 K  Slaps total: 1503 1 K
If he ever stops pushing whichever agenda they choose him to, they will flood Ukraine news with corruption charges and the people will overthrow him and the next puppet steps up.

Old uncle Sam keeps the same game plan.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #17
bklyn 
Props total: 7452 7 K  Slaps total: 3653 3 K
 Skateboard T said
Context is key.

Y’all have such a tough time with it though lmao.
Hilter is on there. Dont pull a Kanye

2 months ago '06        #18
 bklyn said
Hilter is on there. Dont pull a Kanye
Exactly, so is Nixon, so is Stalin, there’s no shortage of “bad” people of the year…
let’s see if you can understand the context of why they were put on there.

Could it possibly be…BECAUSE they were bad people?

Woahhhh

2 months ago '20        #19
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87398 87 K  Slaps total: 4705 4 K
 HERMES said

After all this recent Kanye, Kyrie and Black Hebrew news cycles the media would end the year off publicizing Zelenskyy…

A j3w world leader that is extorting Biden and the US…..

Last edited by confidential1; 12-07-2022 at 03:38 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '19        #20
Airtight 
Props total: 20446 20 K  Slaps total: 2673 2 K
I knew BX Russian bot squad/pro Kremlin geniuses would be salty af and here we are

2 months ago '21        #21
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 8633 8 K  Slaps total: 6292 6 K
LMAO! I told you guys everything sh*tlibs and their globalist masters do is staged and fake! This Zelensky guy was an actor hand picked by Obama administration and George Soros to just sit there and be the hollywood movie star while laundering all of our tax money. Just like AOC answered a casting call to be in congress. These people are fake and don't actually do anything except smile for the Hollywood cameras and play a role for low info people with no brains (2+ mRNA jabs)

+1   

2 months ago '05        #22
pippen33 
Props total: 52789 52 K  Slaps total: 4607 4 K
 confidential1 said
After all this recent Kanye, Kyrie and Black Hebrew news cycles the media would end the year off publicizing Zelenskyy…

How is it extortion? He is literally doing what The US wants.

2 months ago '19        #23
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 68561 68 K  Slaps total: 13309 13 K
He looked like a hero, being the face of Ukraine.
But, the government officials of Ukraine have been involved with a lot of corruption. The whole Burisma and Hunter Biden situation is all about corruption. Hunter Biden had zero experience with the oil and gas industry before he got onto be a board member of Burisma. A lot of cash was flowing though into his pockets.

2 months ago '19        #24
Jp07 
Props total: 6564 6 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
 Booda Sack said
Yea he’s was revealed to be one of the most corrupt leaders in the world and was robbing his country in the Panama papers and now he hailed as a hero. Getting billions in aid after being caught stealing money and the long the war goes the more money he gets.
Is this actually true? I dunno I'm starting to like him less and less the more I see of him but was he ever proved to be that corrupt? I'd like to see some evidence instead of accusations. Ukraine has always been corrupt that's no secret it was ranked number 2 in Europe next to Russia but all that gets swept under the rug since the proxy war started.
I'd still like to see some sh*t saying him himself is corrupt as fu*k. I personally just think he's an actor and a dumbass, why I don't like him has nothing to do with that

2 months ago '20        #25
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87398 87 K  Slaps total: 4705 4 K
 confidential1 said

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  18
Image(s) inside AI shows what Ancient Egypt would look like if it never fell
189 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Feb 3 - 2nd Chinese surveillance balloon spotted over South America, Pentagon ..
166 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Feb 3 - Ohio man dies after being shot by cop as he cleaned out late grandmoth..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  11
Feb 4 - BREAKING: Chinese balloon is expected to be shot down soon
256 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy