Tracks That Deserve To Be Sampled

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
791 page views
31 comments

Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 71536 71 K  Slaps total: 29806 29 K
Tracks That Deserve To Be Sampled

I'm not going to list all of the ones I think because I might sample them myself, but let's list some that you wouldn't mind a newer artist doing something with.

+1   

best
worst
31 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
lil titty slurp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8945 8 K  Slaps total: 949 949
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I'm not going to list all of the ones I think because I might sample them myself, but let's list some that you wouldn't mind a newer artist doing something with.

Where is your avatar from

2 months ago '17        #3
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29 OP
 lil titty slurp said
Where is your avatar from
Just a random NFT I own.

2 months ago '04        #4
MegaTON 
Props total: 29024 29 K  Slaps total: 4848 4 K

+3   

2 months ago '05        #5
legacy313 
Props total: 14052 14 K  Slaps total: 2160 2 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said

+4   

2 months ago '16        #6
seatownslayer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 9977 9 K  Slaps total: 3079 3 K
These are the worst selection of songs to sample ive ever seen..

Do you even understand what makes a good sample?

Id love to hear an attempt at chopping any of these songs to flip...

These are not it...
+4   

2 months ago '21        #7
Drill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 17571 17 K  Slaps total: 1336 1 K
you know those 2 songs you posted use samples themselves right?

+5   

2 months ago '16        #8
 Drill said

Now this man gets it... this is the kind of music to sample... I'll take a shot at both these and upload some snippets in a bit. Just getting moving and still haven't eaten yet.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #9
 Drill said

Still needs alot more.. 808 is coming next but its a start

+2   

2 months ago '21        #10
Drill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 17571 17 K  Slaps total: 1336 1 K
 seatownslayer said
Still needs alot more.. 808 is coming next but its a start

nice.

what software is that?

2 months ago '17        #11
 seatownslayer said
These are the worst selection of songs to sample ive ever seen..

Do you even understand what makes a good sample?

Id love to hear an attempt at chopping any of these songs to flip...

These are not it...
Pretty sure you can sample a song without chopping it, so your point is moot on that alone.

2 months ago '17        #12
 Drill said

Kinda irrelevant.

2 months ago '13        #13
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 78607 78 K  Slaps total: 12969 12 K
Best track to sample would be some wildly obscure original sh*t, that barely anybody has heard

make a mothafuqqa dig DEEP to find what the sample is

Sometimes I just hop on whosampled.com , type in the track im listening to, and then go listen to the sampled track.

Its wild how creative some producers can get

EDIT: Definitely not hip hop songs. Jazz, Funk, Soul, etc

Last edited by uoeno; 12-08-2022 at 05:40 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '16        #14
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Pretty sure you can sample a song without chopping it, so your point is moot on that alone.
Yup waiting for you to unload your song with a sample of the top two post... show me how to done mr.moot

I'd love to see how your gonna sample with out one chop...

Non producers always talking a bunch or mess...

Every sample is a Chop of some sort... your taking a sample of an original source of music.. which means only a portion... producers stay chopping. And chopping their chops..its inhyhe part of music production.. so please shut your chops til ya know a lil more bout the game...

Last edited by seatownslayer; 12-07-2022 at 09:31 PM..

2 months ago '16        #15
 Drill said
nice.

what software is that?
Fl
+1   

2 months ago '18        #16
HoopLife88 
Props total: 70105 70 K  Slaps total: 9565 9 K
Op want samples to be sampled
+1   

2 months ago '17        #17
 seatownslayer said
Yup waiting for you to unload your song with a sample of the top two post... show me how to done mr.moot

I'd love to see how your gonna sample with out one chop...

Non producers always talking a bunch or mess...

Every sample is a Chop of some sort... your taking a sample of an original source of music.. which means only a portion... producers stay chopping. And chopping their chops..its inhyhe part of music production.. so please shut your chops til ya know a lil more bout the game...
I do produce simpleton. Your problem is a*suming what the type of way something has to be sampled is. Once again, you can sample something without chopping it the way you alluded to in your original, ignorant post. You literally edited this post just so you can talk more sh*t. Give it up bruh, you were WRONG.

2 months ago '17        #18
thc 
Props total: 18980 18 K  Slaps total: 1465 1 K
 Drill said

Never realized India Arie was a sample

+1   

2 months ago '16        #19
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
I do produce simpleton. Your problem is a*suming what the type of way something has to be sampled is. Once again, you can sample something without chopping it the way you alluded to in your original, ignorant post. You literally edited this post just so you can talk more sh*t. Give it up bruh, you were WRONG.
Show me where I a*sumed anything... stayed facts. On ehay a sample is and then challenged you to show you producer skills you claimed to know about...

You got in your feelings and didn't post a shred of evidence.. just you opinion which is dead wrong... see here...

You litterly didn't post any music you sampled from any of those songs.. still waiting mr producer... talking bout im wrong.. okay of im wrong.. show me then...

The definition is almost actually what is said word for word and I did even have to look it up.. you know why.. I been at this for 15 years.. 10 non stop producing and doing nothing else... I know the game well.. and sir.. you dont know sh*t and aint gonna show sh*t... so in the end.. you are sh*t... you are at best a beat maker..not a producer. Im waitng for you to upload some of your work with these samlles.. not chopped. Id love to see how you pull thay off... hint its not possible... at thay point its not a sample it the whole peice of work edited or whay ever you plan on doing to it...

Ao.oncd again...im waiting .. for you to show me whag you talking about mr producer

I edited my post for spelling. Sorry that upset you..

2 months ago '16        #20
144  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35085 35 K  Slaps total: 44843 44 K

I used to hear this on the radio driving to school, thinking about how it would be dope if used for a beat.

Goes through changes in the melody, but the part that starts at 1:20 stands out.

It's possibly expensive to use, I guess. Just one I used to notice.

Last edited by 144; 12-08-2022 at 06:01 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '17        #21
 seatownslayer said
Show me where I a*sumed anything... stayed facts. On ehay a sample is and then challenged you to show you producer skills you claimed to know about...

You got in your feelings and didn't post a shred of evidence.. just you opinion which is dead wrong... see here...

You litterly didn't post any music you sampled from any of those songs.. still waiting mr producer... talking bout im wrong.. okay of im wrong.. show me then...

The definition is almost actually what is said word for word and I did even have to look it up.. you know why.. I been at this for 15 years.. 10 non stop producing and doing nothing else... I know the game well.. and sir.. you dont know sh*t and aint gonna show sh*t... so in the end.. you are sh*t... you are at best a beat maker..not a producer. Im waitng for you to upload some of your work with these samlles.. not chopped. Id love to see how you pull thay off... hint its not possible... at thay point its not a sample it the whole peice of work edited or whay ever you plan on doing to it...

Ao.oncd again...im waiting .. for you to show me whag you talking about mr producer

I edited my post for spelling. Sorry that upset you..
So riddle me this, Mr. Professional and don’t write a short story about it, just answer the question. If I take a full instrumental of Raekwon Ice Cream, pitch it up and or down, add a plug-in over it to soften it up in a lo-fi type of way, put some kicks, bass and snares over it and have it as an underlying part of my beat, did I sample Raekwon Ice Cream, yes or no? Did I CHOP Raekwon Ice Cream, yes or no?

2 months ago '16        #22
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
So riddle me this, Mr. Professional and don’t write a short story about it, just answer the question. If I take a full instrumental of Raekwon Ice Cream, pitch it up and or down, add a plug-in over it to soften it up in a lo-fi type of way, put some kicks, bass and snares over it and have it as an underlying part of my beat, did I sample Raekwon Ice Cream, yes or no? Did I CHOP Raekwon Ice Cream, yes or no?
Let's here it and see.. a unch of figurative
Speaking...

If you took one of those whole song pitched it and never chopped it your gonna have a mess that is not musical.. try it and find out. Your not gonna have room to add drums let alone a vocals with drums and a going already going in the back.. with no chops... could you do it.. yes.. do any producers do it.. hell no....if you pitched it down it could potentially be slower depending on what stretching was used and fast we when pitched up.. either way your gonna he left with THE WHOLE SONG.. with every element pauingnst the same time it did to start.. if you didnwhay you said you'd he like every beat maker thayw watched a youtube turn and thought they knew how to produce music.. bit im the end you still a beat maker still figure out the basics and nkt even close to knowing how to sample properly.. thats is exactly3 wh your talking and not uploading sh*t... but when get im gonna do what nyou sai to a t then upload it and show you how sh*t your beat woukd sounds mr beat maker..leave the production to the pros... we aint even got into all the issues your sh*tty ideas for a remix would sound...

If you did what you said it would be. Samlel5 still. A sample is a sample section of thr song like a fu*king said ans showed you the definition.. at thay oint you have a edited version of the original peicr6 not A sample. It helps to learn the terms and hkw they are used if you ever want to be a proper producer...

You just a beat maker in his feelings not ready to learn as nd can't understand basic music production concepts...

Can you do what you said.. well YOU probably not.. but me yes not problem. Are gonna gonna be able to make a song out of it.. not a good one... you need chops... it that simple...

That's why you haven't and will never post anything here with music.. but guess what.. I will and show you how dumb of an idea that is what you said.. can those song be sampled hell yeah are they great amterial6 na not really all you can get it vocal and drums kne shots out of it.. and there are so many iconic breakbeats already there usally isn't any pint to run after samples like this... but hey i definitely came sample anything from anything.. it takes chops and talent...

You.. cant sample for sh*t... and your post prove it.. you got alkt on learning to do when it comes to thrr music game.

You didn't do anything to ice cream to the answer as you would call it is moot...

Bunch of what ifs.. you dont even know how to do yourself.. and if you have do it thag were you song ends becuae you don't use chops... its thay simple..... you dead wrong.. and ill prove it yet again give me ans hour to get up and get moving yet again.. the life of a producer is tough..... ibunch of cat naps and beat taps..no real sleep ground here.. like I said.m I stay doing this... everyday all day..10 years straight.. 15 years plus under my belt... but you right tell.me more.... and can't wait to see your upload... that is never coming

2 months ago '17        #23
 seatownslayer said
Let's here it and see.. a unch of figurative
Speaking...

If you took one of those whole song pitched it and never chopped it your gonna have a mess that is not musical.. try it and find out. Your not gonna have room to add drums let alone a vocals with drums and a going already going in the back.. with no chops... could you do it.. yes.. do any producers do it.. hell no....if you pitched it down it could potentially be slower depending on what stretching was used and fast we when pitched up.. either way your gonna he left with THE WHOLE SONG.. with every element pauingnst the same time it did to start.. if you didnwhay you said you'd he like every beat maker thayw watched a youtube turn and thought they knew how to produce music.. bit im the end you still a beat maker still figure out the basics and nkt even close to knowing how to sample properly.. thats is exactly3 wh your talking and not uploading sh*t... but when get im gonna do what nyou sai to a t then upload it and show you how sh*t your beat woukd sounds mr beat maker..leave the production to the pros... we aint even got into all the issues your sh*tty ideas for a remix would sound...

If you did what you said it would be. Samlel5 still. A sample is a sample section of thr song like a fu*king said ans showed you the definition.. at thay oint you have a edited version of the original peicr6 not A sample. It helps to learn the terms and hkw they are used if you ever want to be a proper producer...

You just a beat maker in his feelings not ready to learn as nd can't understand basic music production concepts...

Can you do what you said.. well YOU probably not.. but me yes not problem. Are gonna gonna be able to make a song out of it.. not a good one... you need chops... it that simple...

That's why you haven't and will never post anything here with music.. but guess what.. I will and show you how dumb of an idea that is what you said.. can those song be sampled hell yeah are they great amterial6 na not really all you can get it vocal and drums kne shots out of it.. and there are so many iconic breakbeats already there usally isn't any pint to run after samples like this... but hey i definitely came sample anything from anything.. it takes chops and talent...

You.. cant sample for sh*t... and your post prove it.. you got alkt on learning to do when it comes to thrr music game.

You didn't do anything to ice cream to the answer as you would call it is moot...

Bunch of what ifs.. you dont even know how to do yourself.. and if you have do it thag were you song ends becuae you don't use chops... its thay simple..... you dead wrong.. and ill prove it yet again give me ans hour to get up and get moving yet again.. the life of a producer is tough..... ibunch of cat naps and beat taps..no real sleep ground here.. like I said.m I stay doing this... everyday all day..10 years straight.. 15 years plus under my belt... but you right tell.me more.... and can't wait to see your upload... that is never coming
I’m not reading all that. fu*k outta here clown.

2 months ago '16        #24
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
no music producer would ever say that.. it take books of reading to get to be a producer... mr moot beat maker.. i didnt expect you to read sh*t or learn sh*t.. just making sure you know you aint sh*t and talking out your a*s... tldr gen for the L

you hav no idea about music production.. uploading th beat now to do what you said word for word an gonna upload.... you a clown and gonna see..... give me ten to do the simple sh*t you said

hey look he didnt post any music.. yet again.. funny how that works...eve tho what you said could be done only take minutes to pull off.. if you a producer that is...

Last edited by seatownslayer; 12-08-2022 at 12:04 PM..

2 months ago '16        #25
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
Pitched and lofied. Where you going foem here mr moot . No where thats the answer.. with out chops you going no where fast....

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Image(s) inside Business ideas ??
33 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Conspiracy Night: 2023 Grammys Satanic Breakdown
158 comments