Cop pulls man over for no reason watch what happens

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+124  134
219 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '10        #1
4284 page views
97 comments

MIDUFINGACEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 14306 14 K  Slaps total: 1906 1 K
Cop pulls man over for no reason watch what happens

+31   

best
worst
97 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
IGotIt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17560 17 K  Slaps total: 780 780

+6   

2 months ago '18        #3
Doit 
Props total: 4116 4 K  Slaps total: 222 222
When he yelled.

"Tazer, tazer, tazer!"

Really???

+25   

2 months ago '16        #4
MrCiiNeMa 
Props total: 3715 3 K  Slaps total: 638 638
bi*ch a*s cops. You can tell immediately when it’s power trip pussies, I’m glad I live in a small town where cops don’t fu*k with people.

Boul should’ve just shut up, gave him the ID and took him to court with the vid where he admitted he didn’t clock him (not sure if they technically need to or not). But there’s no point in arguing with cops, they not going to change their mind
+72   

2 months ago '19        #5
tonysancho  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24947 24 K  Slaps total: 733 733
The crazy part is the cop doesn't need his license. He can ticket the car owner from the plate. If buddy isn't the owner the owner can dispute it in court.

So all this bullsh*t isn't necessary.
+8   

2 months ago '22        #6
whatevaitakes  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9476 9 K  Slaps total: 1043 1 K
 MrCiiNeMa said
bi*ch a*s cops. You can tell immediately when it’s power trip pussies, I’m glad I live in a small town where cops don’t fu*k with people.

Boul should’ve just shut up, gave him the ID and took him to court with the vid where he admitted he didn’t clock him (not sure if they technically need to or not). But there’s no point in arguing with cops, they not going to change their mind
Should have turned on the charm and if charm fails STFU, take the ticket and see buddy in court.

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."
+42   

2 months ago '05        #7
carden2 
Props total: 12073 12 K  Slaps total: 1818 1 K
This sh*t is so hard to watch. Hurts my heart. I don’t get why can’t just let humans be without all this hate and power trip.
+29   

2 months ago '22        #8
Philly Sucks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1859 1 K  Slaps total: 954 954
He handled that poorly.

The cop is a bi*ch.

Ls for everyone.
+46   

2 months ago '14        #9
Christian238 
Props total: 11951 11 K  Slaps total: 1078 1 K
f*ght it in court with the same tenacity you do NOT handing over credentials...

I understand as a MAN riding with your son how degrading that looks but it's not as degrading or traumatic as your son seeing you get your a*s whooped on the side of the road by a muthafu*ka you prolly could beat in a fair one...

I'm not laughing at the situation but really, went from tryna "prove a point" to your son watching you get manhandled on the side of the road and that can't be healthy....as opposed to
[spoiler - click to view]

I treat cops as if they are BENEATH ME, I'm dismissive of em...He could record, and SAY all those same things WHILE complying then go to court and win ANYWAY...

MAKE IT HOME MAN fu*k THAT PRIDE...
+51   

2 months ago '18        #10
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 58771 58 K  Slaps total: 4531 4 K
Hope that cop gets his by a truck while he's pulling someone over.
+15   

2 months ago '04        #11
realkilla3 
Props total: 31909 31 K  Slaps total: 2861 2 K
 carden2 said
This sh*t is so hard to watch. Hurts my heart. I don’t get why can’t just let humans be without all this hate and power trip.
Bruh! On God hearing this type sh*t be heavy on my heart!

But fu*k the cop he is a bi*ch and the other one that pulled up is a bi*ch too ....but dude gotta just give up the id and argue in court ...you have the evidence just make it home...that's ALWAYS the mission make it back home.
+12   

2 months ago '05        #12
nigelmes1 
Props total: 9077 9 K  Slaps total: 1300 1 K
 Philly Sucks said
He handled that poorly.

The cop is a bi*ch.

Ls for everyone.
This. fu*k all cops but this man was on some bullsh*t. At that point just give them your license.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #13
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 52712 52 K  Slaps total: 2325 2 K

2 months ago '18        #14
Txheat 
Props total: 43146 43 K  Slaps total: 3114 3 K
Just give that man your drivers license, let him give you a ticket and f*ght it in court. Them hoes never go to court so the ticket always gets dismissed.
+7   

2 months ago '04        #15
bw5011 
Props total: 2687 2 K  Slaps total: 741 741
People don't mess around and get shot in your feelings. On the side of the road is not where to handle it. There is something called pacing. Cops can have a point of reference between two object and count how fast it take you to get from point A to point B. No radar needed. They are certified in this. But never recertify so you can beat it in court with a good lawyer. Don't lose your life or get arrested over a ticket. It's possible he might not even got a ticket.
+12   

2 months ago '11        #16
GravityEraser52 
Props total: 11716 11 K  Slaps total: 1377 1 K
fu*k that pale toe peckerwood porky...

What pisses me off the most, is his young son had to watch him get fu*ked with for nothing; and the same thing might happen to him when he gets older.

+12   

2 months ago '19        #17
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 9316 9 K  Slaps total: 1350 1 K
 Christian238 said
f*ght it in court with the same tenacity you do NOT handing over credentials...

I understand as a MAN riding with your son how degrading that looks but it's not as degrading or traumatic as your son seeing you get your a*s whooped on the side of the road by a muthafu*ka you prolly could beat in a fair one...

I'm not laughing at the situation but really, went from tryna "prove a point" to your son watching you get manhandled on the side of the road and that can't be healthy....as opposed to
[spoiler - click to view]

I treat cops as if they are BENEATH ME, I'm dismissive of em...He could record, and SAY all those same things WHILE complying then go to court and win ANYWAY...

MAKE IT HOME MAN fu*k THAT PRIDE...

Yea bro especially not in front of my son.
+5   

2 months ago '05        #18
youngvito18 
Props total: 34284 34 K  Slaps total: 6008 6 K
Why do people argue with cops...your not gonna "outsmart them"

You f*ght sh*t in court...not the streets

Forget race..I'm tired of people PERIOD saying they know the law...good....now f*ght it in court with your knowledge

You got a kid in the car you yelling back and forth with a cop, escalating a fukin speeding ticket??

Last edited by youngvito18; 12-07-2022 at 05:25 AM..
+13   

2 months ago '22        #19
Philly Sucks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1859 1 K  Slaps total: 954 954
 carden2 said

fu*king DOOMED.
+1   

2 months ago '06        #20
younghova2k3 
Props total: 2038 2 K  Slaps total: 500 500
Piece of sh*t racist a*s fu*king cops.
And they wonder why we don't respect them

death to all racist
death to all racist cops fu*k them and they family
Weird as lil d*ck insecure a*s pussies
+2   

2 months ago '17        #21
Belize123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4031 4 K  Slaps total: 767 767
Take the ticket, especially since you have a child in the car. You say that you known for a fact that the ticket won't hold up, so beat it in court, not on the side of the road. Bro dumb or looking for a settlement check.
+2   

2 months ago '22        #22
Yousabitchtoo 
Props total: 1339 1 K  Slaps total: 434 434
Bro n*ggas always want to argue w cops. Haven’t ya seen enough videos take the fu*king ticket and go to court. Smh.
+7   

2 months ago '17        #23
Nosbig 
Props total: 7561 7 K  Slaps total: 1101 1 K
 bw5011 said
People don't mess around and get shot in your feelings. On the side of the road is not where to handle it. There is something called pacing. Cops can have a point of reference between two object and count how fast it take you to get from point A to point B. No radar needed. They are certified in this. But never recertify so you can beat it in court with a good lawyer. Don't lose your life or get arrested over a ticket. It's possible he might not even got a ticket.
That cop acts like he could barely pass grade 12 math let alone on the fly velocity calculations
+8   

2 months ago '22        #24
God Bless You 
Props total: 12388 12 K  Slaps total: 10572 10 K
idiotic behavior on both sides

2 months ago '15        #25
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21551 21 K  Slaps total: 5116 5 K
That’s how you get shot.

How stupid was that
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  32
Ja Morant crew shined a red beam at Pacers
177 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside EMBARRASSING! ENTIRE Crowd LEAVES After RICK ROSS Hits The Stage In Hou..
230 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Feb 4 - Family found dead in Pennsylvania made a 'joint decision' to k*ll them..
101 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+75online now  11
Bih regrets leaving husband
127 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy