Dec 6 - Trump can't do business in New York...Ever

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+133  150
245 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '05        #1
1189 page views
26 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x68
Props total: 91711 91 K  Slaps total: 7205 7 K
Dec 6 - Trump can't do business in New York...Ever

+13   

best
worst
26 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 118304 118 K  Slaps total: 42374 42 K
Sends the right message. He been a joke in the ny business circles for a couple decades though.
+9   

2 months ago '22        #3
Voodoogeddon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 8103 8 K  Slaps total: 2576 2 K
third degree, fourth degree

evidence jan 6th was #kabukitheatre

2 months ago '22        #4
RockyIII 
Props total: 4269 4 K  Slaps total: 1487 1 K
 Voodoogeddon said

You conveniently left out the first degree felony… plus, kinda doesn’t matter.. felony is a felony.. only thing that makes a 4th different from a 1st is the consequences.

It’s the difference between a conviction of 1st degree murder and 3rd degree murder is the length of time spent in prison*

*this is a BASIC description of the differences. This does not include evidence, trial or proof beyond a reasonable doubt . This is ONLY post conviction.

I had to put that because you trumptards (very much like the anti trump idiots) like to make up hypothetical situations and reasonings.
+11   

2 months ago '22        #5
 RockyIII said
You conveniently left out the first degree felony… plus, kinda doesn’t matter.. felony is a felony.. only thing that makes a 4th different from a 1st is the consequences.

It’s the difference between a conviction of 1st degree murder and 3rd degree murder is the length of time spent in prison*

*this is a BASIC description of the differences. This does not include evidence, trial or proof beyond a reasonable doubt . This is ONLY post conviction.

I had to put that because you trumptards (very much like the anti trump idiots) like to make up hypothetical situations and reasonings.
1st degree automatically makes it a felony? Are you sure it's a felony?

2 months ago '16        #6
Bakwaas4va 
Props total: 1209 1 K  Slaps total: 181 181
I dont think this means shyt to him... he will make another company and he be aighttt
+1   

2 months ago '05        #7
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45566 45 K  Slaps total: 5305 5 K
 Bakwaas4va said
I dont think this means shyt to him... he will make another company and he be aighttt
He tried to make Trump Org 2 and the judge shut that sh*t down before the ink dried
+8   

2 months ago '22        #8
Theprodigalone 
Props total: 1415 1 K  Slaps total: 2032 2 K
 Fauby said
He tried to make Trump Org 2 and the judge shut that sh*t down before the ink dried
Yeah but in Delaware the bidens do what they want lmao its funny all of a sudden now its a problem but it wasn't before he was a politician its crazy how yall dont see that

2 months ago '04        #9
born wisdom 
Props total: 5725 5 K  Slaps total: 481 481
 Theprodigalone said
Yeah but in Delaware the bidens do what they want lmao its funny all of a sudden now its a problem but it wasn't before he was a politician its crazy how yall dont see that
What’s crazy is the deflection some trump c*ck gobblers do when they man clearly a fu*kin con artist. Can never just say yea he fu*ked up. Always have to try and point a finger at some other POS politician.
+12   

2 months ago '05        #10
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 144299 144 K  Slaps total: 36659 36 K
they hating on trump

2 months ago '05        #11
 Theprodigalone said
Show me where Biden's org has been charged with multiple financial crimes and got found guilty

+4   

2 months ago '13        #12
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 57429 57 K  Slaps total: 11995 11 K
 Dun Language said
i’m slurpin on trump
+5   

2 months ago '11        #13
Ahhhsit 
Props total: 2759 2 K  Slaps total: 250 250
Why in one shot they got him in a perp walk

Then the other shot he's walking freely?

2 months ago '07        #14
sleep23rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19737 19 K  Slaps total: 8410 8 K
ummm..so are they gonna rename Trump Village in Brooklyn?
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #15
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26707 26 K  Slaps total: 17249 17 K
Nothing liberals care more about than going after their political enemies some day you’ll realize your the bad guys

2 months ago '16        #16
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 72029 72 K  Slaps total: 4575 4 K
 born wisdom said
What’s crazy is the deflection some trump c*ck gobblers do when they man clearly a fu*kin con artist. Can never just say yea he fu*ked up. Always have to try and point a finger at some other POS politician.
falling that hard for an obvious con job has to be embarrassing as fu*k……

2 months ago '16        #17
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 72029 72 K  Slaps total: 4575 4 K
at the sub 70 iq cult showing off why they got their nickname…….
+1   

2 months ago '19        #18
Airtight 
Props total: 20453 20 K  Slaps total: 2674 2 K
 Booda Sack said
Nothing liberals care more about than going after their political enemies some day you’ll realize your the bad guys
On a website full of hoteps and flat earthers, this is one of the dumbest comments I've ever read on BX

Only someone borderline retarded could read that an organization is convicted on multiple felony accounts and come to the conclusion that 'no ur the criminal akshually'

+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #19
Booda Sack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 26707 26 K  Slaps total: 17249 17 K
 Airtight said
On a website full of hoteps and flat earthers, this is one of the dumbest comments I've ever read on BX

Only someone borderline retarded could read that an organization is convicted on multiple felony accounts and come to the conclusion that 'no ur the criminal akshually'

The people in power who never get prosecuted are always the good guys things always magically work in their favor. Biden, Hillary, and Obama are all upstanding Americans who only cared about helping the nation.

You see how fu*king dumb that sounds?

2 months ago '22        #20
Philly Sucks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1859 1 K  Slaps total: 954 954
 Voodoogeddon said

You seriously yawning at a felony? Like yall aren't going apesh*t over a laptop that had misdemeanors on it

The degree you can spin sh*t is incredible, just refusing the truth and moving the goal post at will, with no concern for anything besides your own ego and zero self-awareness.

It's like watching someone slam their own head into a wall and smiling, claiming "theyre winning" while doing it.

Your brain is super fu*ked up and it's quite sad. I'm sure this post will just go over ur dumb a*s head.
+3   

2 months ago '22        #21
 Philly Sucks said
You seriously yawning at a felony? Like yall aren't going apesh*t over a laptop that had misdemeanors on it

The degree you can spin sh*t is incredible, just refusing the truth and moving the goal post at will, with no concern for anything besides your own ego and zero self-awareness.

It's like watching someone slam their own head into a wall and smiling, claiming "theyre winning" while doing it.

Your brain is super fu*ked up and it's quite sad. I'm sure this post will just go over ur dumb a*s head.
Where does it say felony

2 months ago '22        #22
Theprodigalone 
 Fauby said
Show me where Biden's org has been charged with multiple financial crimes and got found guilty

Thats the point they haven't been charged at all and its obvious crimes are you slow has the cia been charged with selling cocaine and putting it in the black community does that mean the cia isnt guilty

2 months ago '22        #23
Theprodigalone 
 born wisdom said
Thats what they all do every politician is a con artist biden lied about his sons business dealing biden is a super racist but yall love to talk about trump yall are wagon riders hold biden accountable i dont care about tax fraud all rich people do that talk about biden accounts being connected to human trafficking or his brother having a island next to Epstein idc care if a niqqa dont pay his taxes thats all u got talk about big fish

2 months ago '05        #24
 Theprodigalone said
Thats the point they haven't been charged at all and its obvious crimes are you slow has the cia been charged with selling cocaine and putting it in the black community does that mean the cia isnt guilty
Alot of Americans need some type of reprogramming after this sh*t Donald pulled on them

Do yourself a favor and watch this:

2 months ago '10        #25
Bandito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48857 48 K  Slaps total: 7342 7 K
 Theprodigalone said
The CIA didn't sell coke though and I don’t know why people always get that story wrong.

There was a couple of cartels already selling coke. They were sympathetic to some political causes in Nicaragua (The Contras). They took the profits from their very successful cocaine business and used it to fund those political movements. The CIA's involvement was facilitating those payments so they could purchase weapons.

This is straigh from Gary Webb's original reporting about it.

For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. [This drug ring] opened the first pipeline between Colombia's cocaine cartels and the black neighborhoods of Los Angeles [and, as a result,] the cocaine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America.
Some quotes from the guys that sold the drugs.

In 1985, another Contra leader "told U.S. authorities that his group was being paid $50,000 by Colombian traffickers for help with a 100-kilo cocaine shipment and that the money would go 'for the cause' of f*ghting the Nicaraguan government."
On March 16, 1986, the San Francisco Examiner published a report on the "1983 seizure of 430 pounds of cocaine from a Colombian freighter" in San Francisco; it said that a "cocaine ring in the San Francisco Bay area helped finance Nicaragua's Contra rebels." Carlos Cabezas, convicted of conspiracy to traffic cocaine, said that the profits from his crimes "belonged to ... the Contra revolution." He told the Examiner, "I just wanted to get the Communists out of my country." Julio Zavala, also convicted on trafficking charges, said "that he supplied $500,000 to two Costa Rican-based Contra groups and that the majority of it came from cocaine trafficking in the San Francisco Bay area, Miami and New Orleans."
If the CIA wasn't involved the cartel would have continued to sell their coke and continued to be very successful like every other cartel was. The CIA was just one recipient of the profits.

Dirty business all around and I wouldn't even be mad about the CIA "selling drugs" if not for the hypocrisy around the war on drugs.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside EMBARRASSING! ENTIRE Crowd LEAVES After RICK ROSS Hits The Stage In Hou..
230 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+86online now  18
Ja Morant crew shined a red beam at Pacers
178 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+62online now  15
Image(s) inside Jarritos x Nike SB Dunk Low
31 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Feb 4 - Family found dead in Pennsylvania made a 'joint decision' to k*ll them..
101 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy