Dognapper who stole lady Gagaís bulldog & shot him sentenced to 21 years on Monday!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '22        #1
3052 page views
94 comments

Sonya Blade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 11001 11 K  Slaps total: 2962 2 K
Dognapper who stole lady Gagaís bulldog & shot him sentenced to 21 years on Monday!

best
worst
94 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 61882 61 K  Slaps total: 6839 6 K
Doing all that wasn't worth it homieb
+22   

2 months ago '04        #3
Castro 10304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6240 6 K  Slaps total: 381 381
Michael early down bad..

+96   

2 months ago '11        #4
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 98147 98 K  Slaps total: 16411 16 K
you could have took them dogs with out shooting dude

if he see's the pistol he gonna give it up and i'm sure she got a chip on them dogs

sidenote- one of my goals is to start breeding French Bulldogs i heard i can get 5k to 10k a dog
+14   

2 months ago '18        #5
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 70828 70 K  Slaps total: 26210 26 K
Wait lemme guess…. It happened in LA huh?

Smh

2 months ago '22        #6
Sonya Blade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
 GrindPOWER$ said
you could have took them dogs with out shooting dude

if he see's the pistol he gonna give it up and i'm sure she got a chip on them dogs

sidenote- one of my goals is to start breeding French Bulldogs i heard i can get 5k to 10k a dog
Thatís the low end stud fee thereís cats getting $50-$150K a pup

+4   

2 months ago '21        #7
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 20527 20 K  Slaps total: 5975 5 K
Hollywood and Beverly Hills is to close to degenerate black people

The hood is right there

All the smart super rich people and celebrities stay in Hidden Hills, Encino Hills and Calabasas

You gotta go through gates and show your ID to get through those neighborhoods and if you stay somewhere for to long in your car neighborhood security will pull up on you and grill you asking you what are you doing

When I’m in 50s god willing I plan moving back to those towns might consider Venice too even tho that’s not as safe

2 months ago '17        #8
HH080 
Props total: 19629 19 K  Slaps total: 1794 1 K
 Sonya Blade said
Thatís the low end stud fee thereís cats getting $50-$150K a pup

"My stud fee worth your plug's fee"

2 months ago '13        #9
ChicagoDawg420 
Props total: 1827 1 K  Slaps total: 61 61
 Castro 10304 said
Michael early down bad..

1st thing I immediately thought lookin at that mug shot
+6   

2 months ago '07        #10
varun313 
Props total: 9768 9 K  Slaps total: 1114 1 K
 loveeveryday said
Hollywood and Beverly Hills is to close to degenerate black people

The hood is right there

All the smart super rich people and celebrities stay in Hidden Hills, Encino Hills and Calabasas

You gotta go through gates and show your ID to get through those neighborhoods and if you stay somewhere for to long in your car neighborhood security will pull up on you and grill you asking you what are you doing

When I’m in 50s god willing I plan moving back to those towns might consider Venice too even tho that’s not as safe

Don't Brentwood have a dope gated community as well?

Pacific Palisades I think is open to anybody.

But you right all the A listers definitely not in the Hollywood hills. Calabasas if anything.

Venice is dope just gotta move smart and not be in the areas shouldn't.

Or just live in Manhattan Beach .. boujee as hell over there lol
+6   

2 months ago '21        #11
 varun313 said
Don't Brentwood have a dope gated community as well?

Pacific Palisades I think is open to anybody.

But you right all the A listers definitely not in the Hollywood hills. Calabasas if anything.

Venice is dope just gotta move smart and not be in the areas shouldn't.

Or just live in Manhattan Beach .. boujee as hell over there lol
Ya honestly universal , sony & Warner kinda at fault too because usually they the ones hooking up their artists and actors with these cribs knowing damn well that the majority of them need to be placed in the areas we mentioned

not Beverly Hills or Hollywood where any hoodrat can book a hotel next or kid from south central can drive too

I was at a interscopes artist house in Hollywood Hills, nice place apparently Kylie Jenner has a house in the vicinity even then tho it was very accessible no gates or security to get to the neighborhood

Last edited by loveeveryday; 12-06-2022 at 05:19 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '07        #12
varun313 
 loveeveryday said
Ya honestly universal , sony & Warner kinda at fault too because usually they the ones hooking up their artists and actors with these cribs knowing damn well that the majority of them need to be placed in the areas we mentioned

not Beverly Hills or Hollywood where any hoodrat can book a hotel next or kid from the south side can drive too

I was at a interscopes artist house in Hollywood Hills, nice place apparently Kylie Jenner has a house in the vecinty even then tho it was very accessible no gates or security to get to the neighborhood

Definitely I bet.

I strolled through random side streets off from sunset Blvd and bruh these dope a*s houses lookin mad modern is right off the main street loll how u Gon have a piece of mind living like that.

Calabasas though that sh*t gets pretty far from the city like Palos Verdes/Rolling Hills but they see the least crime just cuz they not near south central etc

Side note: I still can't believe pop smoke got k*lled the way he did. Unless he was being followed and plotted on badly. I don't know too much on that story
+5   

2 months ago '21        #13
 varun313 said
Definitely I bet.

I strolled through random side streets off from sunset Blvd and bruh these dope a*s houses lookin mad modern is right off the main street loll how u Gon have a piece of mind living like that.

Calabasas though that sh*t gets pretty far from the city like Palos Verdes/Rolling Hills but they see the least crime just cuz they not near south central etc

Side note: I still can't believe pop smoke got k*lled the way he did. Unless he was being followed and plotted on badly. I don't know too much on that story
He was in Beverly Hills tho itís easy for someone to catch a body like that in Beverly Hills south central not that far plus that neighborhood had no gates and security if he was in the places we mentioned even if he gave up his address he still would have had a better chance of living

I was in Venice that night watching his music video telling my friend I donít think heís gonna live that long then he died hours later , the power of our words man

2 months ago '22        #14
BX NEWS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2287 2 K  Slaps total: 1663 1 K
100 percent chance lady gaga has supported blm publicly........

2 months ago '10        #15
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 128142 128 K  Slaps total: 26001 26 K
Definitely FBA

2 months ago '17        #16
Acebit 
Props total: 10446 10 K  Slaps total: 2137 2 K
What happen to the other 3

2 months ago '16        #17
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 69281 69 K  Slaps total: 12019 12 K
he picked the wrong one that day

but he a dummy pleading no contest pd strikes again

guilty plea woulda knokked a gang of time off

hate these type of thieves tho so fukk him
+5   

2 months ago '07        #18
varun313 
 loveeveryday said
He was in Beverly Hills tho itís easy for someone to catch a body like that in Beverly Hills south central not that far plus that neighborhood had no gates and security if he was in the places we mentioned even if he gave up his address he still would have had a better chance of living

I was in Venice that night watching his music video telling my friend I donít think heís gonna live that long then he died hours later , the power of our words man
sheesh, thats crazy. Real sh*t though
+1   

2 months ago '06        #19
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69263 69 K  Slaps total: 18734 18 K
Bruh am I high? Did they say he got 21 years on attempted murder on a dog?
+5   

2 months ago '12        #20
Theboybreblue  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 16541 16 K  Slaps total: 3345 3 K
They basically got him on an attempted murder charge. I have mixed feelings about that because we all know he wasn’t trying to k*ll anybody, he just wanted the dog. I do believe that dude deserved some type of punishment, but 21 years is insane. I’ve seen people get less time for actual murder.

2 months ago '10        #21
Two02x3 
Props total: 19240 19 K  Slaps total: 4406 4 K
 Theboybreblue said
They basically got him on an attempted murder charge. I have mixed feelings about that because we all know he wasnít trying to k*ll anybody, he just wanted the dog. I do believe that dude deserved some type of punishment, but 21 years is insane. Iíve seen people get less time for actual murder.
It's LA and it was a high profile class. Of course they were going to make an example out of him. Just more crooked LA sh*t. On the flip side, celebrities and rich folk get robbed ALL THE TIME in la so they are really trying to scare some of these jackboys into finding a different profession. 21 years is wild
+5   

2 months ago '07        #22
Deniro732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23035 23 K  Slaps total: 4499 4 K
If this wasn't a high profiled celebs employee he would not be seeing anywhere near that amount of time. 21 years is crazy for shooting a dog walker and stealing some dogs

2 months ago '22        #23
MoneyBagsBill 
Props total: 489 489  Slaps total: 18 18
 ChicagoDawg420 said

1st thing I immediately thought lookin at that mug shot
Lmao me 2

2 months ago '16        #24
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 111088 111 K  Slaps total: 16585 16 K
 Theboybreblue said
They basically got him on an attempted murder charge. I have mixed feelings about that because we all know he wasnít trying to k*ll anybody, he just wanted the dog. I do believe that dude deserved some type of punishment, but 21 years is insane. Iíve seen people get less time for actual murder.
You don't have to be trying to k*ll someone to k*ll them with a gun. We have major arteries in every limb. Attempted murder should be the charge any time you shoot somebody tbh
+16   

2 months ago '22        #25
Sonya Blade  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
 philly337 said
Bruh am I high? Did they say he got 21 years on attempted murder on a dog?
No ur not high and even if you were u wouldnít be reading this wrong and the niners would still own the nfc west
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-24online now  76
FBG Duckís mom is NOW on 0nlyfans!
177 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+58online now  74
Video inside Dating Show: Who Would Boxden Pick Out Of The 4
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
audio inside Biggie mentioned 8 year old Raven Symone in his song about fu-king famo..
228 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
173 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy